Hallmark Santatown (porn parody)

Story Info
A mad screenwriter changes the standards of Xmas Movies.
6.9k words
3.45
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers

A mad screenwriter changes the standards of Xmas Movies.

TAGS: parody, porn movies, hallmark, carols, Christmastime, co-workers, pegging.

*** A contribution to the WINTER HOLIDAY 2022 Contest. Remember to vote, not only this tale but the one you liked best.

Disclaimer: I always ADORED the Hallmark Movies. When I was in a hospital bed, they kept me company, serene and predictable as nothing more. However, they are perfect for recovering energy, in the time between a fuck with your partner, and a masturbatory session.

Any constructive comments will be welcome.

English is not my mother tongue, forgive mistakes. Be happy: Merry Xmas everyone!***

.

Introduction.

.

The storyboards meeting was in the middle of July, as always.

The Chief of the scriptwriters' crew, Albert Hitched, arrived late (as always), adjusted the crooked knot in his necktie, and made a speech.

"Welcome back everyone, I hope the Fourth of July fireworks let you all get enough rest because we are late with the Christmas movies.

Today it is my welcome duty to introduce our new recruit...I am thrilled to introduce to you Mad...oops, I mean...Maddie! A welcome round of applause, please..."

Few boring claps. The silent but evident thoughts in the gazes seemed to be taken from the comic strip «Dilbert». The usual daughter of some VIP parachuted into the midst of honest workers: the classic cocky and useless fellow, arrived in paradise without making a proper apprenticeship, without experience, and without the slightest skill. I bet within five minutes she's asking us if we're really going to film actors in the real snow... rookie.

A shy girl with huge glasses and long hair pulled back into a ponytail waved her hand nervously. "Hello everyone, my name is Magdalene but everyone calls me «Mad Maddie» because they say I'm a little bit out of the ordinary. Although I do everything I can, to be normal.

I have shared in the storyboard folder a script of mine, I hope you like it, if any of you would like to write constructive criticism we could refine it and get success.

I have simply gathered the main tropes and clichés of classic Christmas movies, in the belief that the basic crux is FAMILY, and consequently, the way to conceive CHILDREN (or avoid conceiving). And showing home audiences the many ways that two or more people can love each other. «There are three ways that love can grow // That's good, bad, or mediocre», as a musical of the last century put it. [she smirked].

Also because viewers at home are bored and we could capture new market segments for advertising by highlighting with teasers and trailers the new PORN approach of our XM: XMAS MOVIES!"

Frost in the room.

"Uh! I didn't think it would snow in July!"

Maddie's elaborate script notes follow from here on.

.

Chapter 1: the usual ingredients of Christmas Movies: recipe "total Vanilla"

.

Here is a list of the main tropes or clichés that recur most often in Christmas Movies.

No sex: NEVER sex. Maybe but only in rare cases a closed-lipped kiss at the end of the movie.

Straight couples only. Perhaps (rare) a couple of extras might be lesbians but without the subject being explicitly stated. Likely a single gay man, but without a "husband" (and therefore, seemingly harmless in the eyes of the housewives watching tv on the couch), in the dual role of "sartorial consultant" and "Damsel in Distress confessor."

Large families with dozens of cousins, in the older generations, but reduced to only children in the present.

Dialectic «Big City without Soul vs. Small Village full of Love». In the City, no one wants to celebrate and indeed the rare parties are perceived as cold and hypocritical (company party, failed school play, etc.), whereas in the Village everyone is heartwarming and friendly and devotes their time and money only to make others happy. The town is as gray as boredom, the village is all lit up, and everywhere shines the glittering colors red, white and dark green: the colors of Christmas tradition, also present in the clothes of ALL the characters and the movie poster.

Everyone is dressed in heavy hand-woven wool sweaters with crude and ridiculous designs of reindeer, sleighs, and snowflakes.

She, the main character, must be beautiful and slender, probably blond, with long hair very well groomed as befits an unmarried young woman (short hair is for married women). Often she has gone through long schooling with Ph. D., master's degrees, and other useless specializations. Graduated, or not, she WORKS: she has always prioritized career and not love (and even if she is not explicitly a virgin, she does not have a steady boyfriend today anyway). She almost always has a ridiculously Christmassy name, such as Joy Lane, Sugar, Grace, or Noelle. She often arrives late because of anxiety or neurosis.

He, the protagonist, is always a tall, strong handsome man, and in his first scene, he is filmed "fixing something", like Fix-it Felix or Handy Manny: because the dream of all desperate housewives on the couch is a male fixing broken objects while they sip a glass of red wine in front of the TV.

The man must be a bachelor, which is absurd because he is handsome and (it turns out later) also rich. But he often has offspring (usually a daughter). To avoid tedious and annoying diatribes with the ex-wife, we will say he is a Widower... but how many widowers are there in North America? This is absurd.

And even the bachelor often has ridiculous names: dozens of Nicholas (an enigmatic reference to Old Nick), Rudolph (mixing Valentine and a Reindeer), or biblical names like Peter or Abraham.

The beginning of the plot is always the same, as in V.Propp's Morphology of the Fairy Tale (1909).

She has to go to a small village (either to meet relatives, or to destroy the village by order of an architect of shopping centers, or to look for an object), she is supposed to return to the Town in time for Christmas but an unforeseen event makes that impossible, so (against her will) she stays in the Village and discovers three things:

a) that people are Good

b) that True Love exists

c) that in the small village (against all odds, both demographic and statistical) she finds the Right Man and they fall in love at First Sight.

The development is always the same: the two meet by chance, often at the place of the transport accident. It is the old trick of "I'm sorry, Miss, your vehicle (car/train/plane/helicopter/sled) is broken today and no one can repair it before December 27, Miss..."

In most cases, the two knew each other as kids but did not realize they were soul mates. Or, she had never seen him before, which is odd in a small town of a hundred people all cousins to each other than even in Alabama.

Fixed characters.

She goes to sleep at her Grandparents' house, who take the opportunity to fantasize about how good things were 50 or 80 years ago: crazy as if anyone really could think of living without cable TV. The Grandparents seem to have completely forgotten what sex is. At any hour of the day or night, they bake COOKIES and have never thrown away toys or books owned by the child decades ago (obsessive maniacs? or Serial Accumulators?).

On the way, she meets an old, elderly man, who in turn bears a strange and enigmatic name, e.g. Sam T. Claus (look him up on the Internet, they even dedicated a song and sketch to him). He is loved but also feared by all children, respected but also ostracized by adults, and has the strange and perverse habit of asking everyone for the most secret wishes. He also always disappears on Christmas Eve, and he raises reindeer even if the story is set in Florida or Hawaii.

There is often a Doctor in the village (sometimes it is the Bachelor himself), and he is almost always seen saving children. For some reason, the doctor always specializes in pediatrics.

Almost always there is a Mayor. Usually, the Mayor is a desperate person (man or woman) who would not be able to set up the party without the help of the Girl Protagonist with her experiences of urban, civilized life.

A regular role is that of the baker. In these films, everyone bakes hundreds of cookies, at home: yet despite all that production in each house, there is a bakery where everyone constantly goes to buy sweets.

In the Toy Store, there will be volunteers to wrap presents in large cubic boxes, and an extra playing Santa Claus along with a fat wise Momma Claus and a silly bigmouth Elf girl dressed in green. There will also be a Reindeer, or a huge Dog playing the Reindeer. Then again, the animals all act like Dogs, except the Cats.

Other permanent stores are: the café for breakfast and chatting with villagers; the only hotel in the village where the final dance will be staged; the only restaurant in the village that will cater to everyone; a pharmacy (where you can find everything except condoms); a school for orphaned children; a small church with a small pastor; a hot chocolate stand with cinnamon next to the skating rink; a clearing for buying the Christmas Tree (strange, because we are in the middle of the forests, yet instead of going to the woods, everyone prefers to buy in the clearing next to City Hall).

Anywhere, anytime, you can hear Christmas songs: it is very convenient because most of them have no copyright and you can play them without burdening your low budget. Another trick is to have the characters sing an unlikely cover of recent songs, from "Last Christmas" to "All I want...".

.

Chapter 2: The same ingredients as the traditional recipe, but adding two teaspoons of shameless SEX.

.

Here is the same recipe but the addition of two teaspoons of pure Sex, Mad Maddie brand.

Everyone has sex. Everyone is over 18 and everyone has shameless sex. All the time. Everywhere.

Scrap the "Straight couples only." No straight couples. If there is a heterosexual character, we want him involved in at the very least a threesome or orgy.

There will be lesbian couples, gay couples, and trans couples, going to cover the whole LGBTQ+ arc.

Large families with dozens of cousins serve to provide numerous opportunities for incest: niece with an aunt, nephew with an uncle, and cousin with a cousin.

Sex is everywhere: both in the city and in the village. At the gray and boring company party, the lead girl will have intense orgasms with semi-stranger colleagues, while her gay friend sucks cock from a glory hole decorated with a mistletoe branch (with appropriate music from the Christmas repertoire, but with the words changed).

There is no children's play. Instead, a recitation of office colleagues, but with all the gender bender roles: there are three Wise Women (a Caucasian but lesbian blonde or reddish, a dark African American, and an Asian from the Far East; perhaps we should add a Native American dressed as Pocahontas, we'll see later) who ask the way to a Pastor holding the hand of his assistant pastor. In fact, the gesture of "asking the way" would seem more appropriate for Wise Women: Wise Men would frantically consult the map.

Everyone in the Village loves each other. Sure. But not as "friends": as lovers. Everyone has sex with each fellow villager, male or female or bi.

the glittering colors red, white and dark green, are featured on the lingerie of women and men intent on warming each other in warm bedrooms (even three or four at a time) while it's cold outside (baby, close the window: it's cold outside!).

She, the main character, has an aggressive and not-at-all-Christmassy name: Roxy. And she never wears green or red: she prefers kinky colors like shocking pink, violet, or transparent.

Together with her friend, Alexis, they have sex with anyone. the old man is NOT Santa Claus at all. Because if he were, he would have to live at the North Pole. So he is an impostor: and all those questions to the children are very suspicious. Roxy realizes he is a fraud and wants to see the Naked Truth: so she goes to Sam's house, takes off his red suit, and fucks him to exhaustion. When the old man is knocked unconscious (I would say after the third consecutive cumshot), Roxy searches the house and finds evidence of his perversion: an agenda full of names with a gift that coincides with the most secret desires. In the refrigerator, Roxy finds large portions of reindeer meat with potatoes, ready to put in the microwave.

As Roxy leaves the dwelling of Old Wise man Sam T. Claus, she meets Chad, who, as always, was simply screwing a neighbor.

He, the main character, is always a tall, strong handsome man: but he does not repair objects because he has no time. Chad is very busy screwing women in the village. He also has a daughter, 19 years old, and he also fucks her (incest). Of course, he has an ex-wife who calls to receive alimony--which makes him angry, and then he has to fuck the first woman he meets to relieve the tension.

There is no reason to pretend that there is love at first sight. There is only sex at first sight: they say that the first seven seconds of meeting an unknown person is decisive in determining whether that person arouses your interest or not.

Our two leading women, Roxy and Alexis, meet Chad: but they are not forced to stay in the village by any pretentious excuse. They stay as long as there is some stud to fuck, then they leave.

There is no such thing as Romantic Love: there is only unbridled sex, and the Right Man (Mr. Big) is just a stallion a little more skilled than the others.

Fixed Characters.

Roxy and Alexis go to the Grandparents' house, convinced that they would be taken in for the night.

Grandma opens, wearing a robe made of heavy hand-woven wool. "What do you little girls want at this hour?"

"Grandma, it's Roxy! My friend Alexis and I have come from the Big City to sleep!"

"Oh, good grief, sweetheart, you can't stay--Grandpa and I are playing Pegging..." Grandma opens her robe and is wearing only stockings and a strap-on tied with leather straps underneath.

From a distance, Grandpa greets, "Hi, Roxy! Sorry, I can't come to the door I'm slightly tied up now!" Grandma explains, "When we were young, I used to impale him against the back of the sofa..." "But Grandma!"

Grandma smiled, understanding. "Didn't you hear right, baby? Maybe you should wear a hearing aid. I was saying, now I have to put him on the bed with two wide pillows under his pelvis, otherwise, his knees hurt...it's arthritis...But enough chattering, you're wasting my time and his ass gel dries up. Take this box of cookies I bought on the Internet and dislodge quickly, that Grandpa still has a nice erection..."

Keeping the industrially made cookies in Grandma's basket, Roxy and Alexis decide to go to sleep at the hotel, because they are very tired, and Grandpa is too noisy. Along the way, they encounter the usual stores.

The doctor in the village is a gynecologist, specializing in women with difficulty reaching orgasm. The two girls enter to ask the way but end up with their legs wide open.

Next to the doctor is a store that combines both the pharmacy and the Toy Store. The two pharmacists, husband, and wife (known swingers) sell all kinds of sex toys, from vibrators to riding crops. The condom-shaped sign reiterates the store's "Sextoys'R'Us" brand.

The hot chocolate stand is next to a glory hole. 'There is no set price: those who want can leave a bid. Usually, those who take advantage of the glory hole leave very generous tips.

There is a bakery in the village but it is closed. The pastries arrive by van from town, where excellent pastry chefs have established themselves. To celebrate the return of light after Dec. 21 (winter solstice), the pastry chefs have created a cake that symbolizes fertility: seen from above it looks like a huge banana with two big hairy coconuts at the base. Everyone eats this cake, which can be beige, pink, or brown (dark chocolate).

Everywhere you hear songs, they are not Christmas songs. There are songs for lap dances, songs for strip tease, and songs for getting laid.

The mayor today is a woman. Emphasize "today." She was a man four years ago, then she had the operation and now she is a trans woman. She used to be called Andrew, but now she goes by Andrewa (in both cases, the origin is ancient Greek and means "manly strength," with or without the balls). She welcomes Roxy and Alexis to City Hall. "Oh, Roxy, Alexis, you two are my saviors! I, as mayor, alone cannot manage to raise the necessary funds to pay the expenses of the Big Party!"

Roxy hugs her and says, "Don't worry, honey, whatever it takes, the two of us will do it for you."

The mayor explains that the most profitable attraction is the glory hole next to the hot cinnamon chocolate. "I usually take care of it myself, but this year there are so many extra reservations, and I can't do it alone."

"Don't worry, Alexis and I are very skilled."

"Thanks, Roxy, but even with three of us, we wouldn't be enough. This morning many buses full of tourists arrived, and a special express train from the City. The only hotel is full of customers. They are four times as many as usual. And some have explicitly asked me to be sucked by a man."

"Oh. And you..."

"No, Roxy. I am a woman now. Everyone knows that. It wouldn't be honest to pretend to be a male."

"As that musical from last century used to say? Love can grow good, bad, and mediocre. I met a stud who seemed to be pretty good: both in the breakfast bar and the restaurant, everyone told me he was very skilled."

"Are you thinking of Sam T. Claus? That old wise man can perform miracles..."

"Ah! No, I was thinking of Mr. Chad. But you are right, Mayor: a team of five can clench like a fist and solve a problem. So many people are against one problem. We'll be Five Against One!"

"Ah, so many memories, Roxy..."

sees a calendar with a big red circle around the date "December 1" and the words "Charette Birthday 19th." Then Roxy breathes a great sigh of relief because she understands that the girl is of age, and from the eagerness with which she rides, she seems more than willing.

The girl moans and wiggles and Roxy cannot help herself from masturbating, standing by the door. The girl screams that she is about to come and starts pounding her lover's chest with her fists, "I'm going to come! Hold on, daddy! Just a little longer! I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm going to come! AAAAAAH!"

Then the girl falls silent, almost as if she had fainted. But Roxy didn't expect it and continued to masturbate, moaning in turn.

Chad opens one eye and asks, "Is anyone there?"

"Good evening, Mr. Chad, we've met before, I'm Roxy..."

"Oh, sure. And you know my daughter, Chadette..."

"Enchanted."

"Grunt"

"Chadette don't be rude to our guest!"

"Good. Evening. Madam. Leave me. Sleep."

Chad gently lays Chadette down in bed, tucks her in, and then turns to Roxy. He still has a hard cock all wet with his daughter's vaginal juices.

"How can I help you?"

"In general, Mr. Mayor sent me to seek your help in Saving Christmas. But now that I see such a big cock, and such a shiny knob ... I believe you could help me save ... my pussy ... from a sudden lack of orgasms ... which could be fatal to me."

"Do you believe in Love At First Sight?"

"I believe that YOU COULD MAKE ME ORGASM TONIGHT." And so it happened.

###

.

Chapter 3 Santa send you a gift.

.

Title, Credits, THE END (add a soundtrack, like "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" a capella, and fade out). The crowd of scriptwriters looked at Mad Maddie without saying a word.

Mad Maddie, still standing, hooked the big glasses on her nose and looked a man with a disgusted face fixedly in the eyes.

"I KNOW what you are thinking, young Kurt, and I KNOW FOR SURE that you have been Naughty this year, but I want to give you the present you asked for last year. No, not the reindeer sweater. Your real wish. You want a date with Ken. Agreed."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers
12