All Comments on 'Hallmark Santatown (porn parody)'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

WOW, A fast paced story that was hard to keep up with. Very creative and interesting, but too much to follow for my simple mind. I did like the ending of the cute 19 year-old sucking grandpa Santa's cum onto her landing strip. Merry Christmas!!

MaroonPrincessMaroonPrincessover 1 year ago

Although English is not your first language, your satire is spot on! This was hilarious. You have an excellent grasp of the Hallmark movie and used your knowledge to create an interesting and funny story. I especially loved your new movie titles. Je l'ai aime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first half reads like writers notes, drafting a story. The second half reads like a story, but it is not easy to connect the two halves into a single story. Strange.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have been reading your story with a heavy heart. What an unforgettable shame... You should be easily more accurate than to claim that "Morphology of fairy tale" by V. Propp was published at 1909. Because it was not, good Lord! Nothing but 1928, I say.

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months agoAuthor

@A: My grandfather taught me never to answer to Anonymous.... However, I admit my mistake. Propp was born in 1895 and could hardly publish such an important study so young!

Thank you for being an eye-opener!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...