Halloween

Story Info
The title says it all - or does it?
2.4k words
4.13
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
racnad
racnad
4 Followers

Note: This story is a first time submission for this author. The story is written open ended in order to lead to further chapters with various different outcomes, outlooks, perspective, etc. All characters are of legal and consenting age. Please feel free to leave feedback, suggestions and critique.

Thank you for your time reading this and I hope you enjoy

HALLOWEEN

It is Halloween and Dan is really looking forward to attend one of the most anticipated parties of the year. Every year there is an invitation only Halloween costume party. It is well established that only people on an anonymous list are eligible. Dan isn't even sure how he got the invitation. One evening a few weeks earlier Dan was going through his mail and saw what was initially thought to be another piece of junk-mail. Although, from the look and feel of the quality and heftiness of the envelope, a very expensive one. Perhaps it was that which caused him to hesitantly open it up and look inside.

He is shocked to see it is an invitation to the all exclusive Halloween party he thought was only a myth. He is even more confused when he sees it is computer generated, yet also specifically tailored to him.

ITALISIZE

The invitation says:

Invitee Dan,

You have been randomly selected to attend this year's INVITATION ONLY HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY. If you are interested in attending, no confirmation is necessary. All that is required is taking the enclosed piece of paper to the address listed on it, and hand it over to one of the sales representatives. They will bring you a box containing your pre-assigned costume.

It is

-BOLD- STRONGLY - END BOLD-recommended that you try it on, and get any necessary adjustments made while there. Once arriving at the party complete removal of the facial mask is strictly forbidden! Allowances will of course be made when one is eating or drinking.

Even under such circumstances one -BOLD- may not - END BOLD - fully reveal themselves. You will be assigned an unknown "companion" of the opposite sex for the entirety of your presence at the reception.

Acceptance of this invitation and appearance at reception signals a complete agreement and implicit honoring of all that happens and participant partakes in.

One, can of course leave at any time, for any reason. However, that is with the assumption they

-bold- MAY NOT -end bold-

mention what occurs to anyone outside. The sole exception is if at the end of the night your companion chooses to also reveal him/herself to you.

Please make sure to bring this invitation with you. It is the only way you will be allowed access to the reception.

-End Italics-

Searching through the envelope again, he finds an additional small sliver of paper inside. The only thing on the sliver of paper is an address which seems vaguely familiar to him. Turning the paper over he notices a code.

Unsure what the code means or what to do he puts the slip of paper inside his wallet and heads to bed, intending to take care of it the following day.

The following morning on his way to work he realized that he routinely passes the address. It is a comic book and costume shop he goes to. Shaking his head at the seeming coincidence of it all he just gets more confused. He spontaneously decides to stop and get it over with.

As he enters the store he is happy to find Katherine, also called Kat, working behind the sales counter. Even though he has seen her around and known her for a while he has always been intimidated by her. Despite his fantasies, their acquaintance, dare he say friendship, has always been strictly platonic; each respecting the other, having lots of similar interests in comics, super heroes, movies, music, etc.

Katherine has raven black hair, stands about 5'9" and based on the looks of her body, cannot weigh more than 120 pounds in her clothes. Even a blind person would know there is something really special about her. If it is not strictly her statuesque looks, her sensual scent and perhaps also the intense confidence she always has about her. Or, maybe it is how she always seems to be in a jovial, friendly, mood. There is also something really fitting about her nickname Kat. Albeit starting with a "K", the fluidity, grace, casualness, even how she cutely (adorably and seductively) seems to purr, and slightly roll her "r's" seems really apropos.

Her casual wear almost always includes thigh-high leather boots, a top accentuating her perfect orbs, and occasionally shows her perfectly toned stomach, and either jeans or a fairly short skirt that show off her legs and great ass while still seeming to be purely innocent of the effect it has on all other human beings, male or female.

It cannot be a shock or surprise to her how frequently he loses his train of thought, gets otherwise distracted while they are talking, at the movies, or hanging out at a bar/club. She must have noticed him pitching a tent after hugging her, dancing with her, or even just at times while they are talking. Yet, in spite of that, she has always been the most caring, loving, respectful person never calling him out on it or even acting like she was aware.

Simultaneously, hearing the ring of the bell announcing someone entering the store, Kat looks over and notices Dan's arrival. A smile creeps across her lips, and a tingle slithers between her legs, and her stomach flutters as she realizes her plan is slowly coming together....

Hiding her exhilaration at his arriving at the store so quickly, she walks over to him with a friendly smile on her face, hugs him softly -- of course noticing his reaction as her breasts press against his chest. She lets go says, "Hey Dan," and after turning around to head back to her sales counter hiding her smile and continues, "what are you doing here? I know you usually come in once a week, but isn't that Friday night after work?"

Responding back, Dan shyly says, "Hi Kat. Yes. You are correct. But, ummmm, well......" Sensing his shyness and nervousness, she continues playing innocent, both about how sexually aroused he always is around her, how his eyes constantly roam her body always fixating on one aspect, be it her lips, eyes, chest, her ass, long fingernails, overcome by her scent, or even her leather boots, and why he is in the shop to begin with.

After what seems like a pause lasting many minutes, but really was likely only a few seconds Dan continues, "You know the exclusive invitation only Halloween party that takes place every year? Well I received something in the mail yesterday which seemed to be an invitation to it. And, it had a small slip of paper inside telling me to come to this address."

Slowly, a serious look starts to take appearance on Kat's face as she takes the paper from Dan and while already knowing what it says pretends to read it. After spending a significant amount of time reading it, she looks up, "Dan", she says quietly, hesitantly, and nervously.

Confused at her sudden change in demeanor he says, "Yes, Kat? What is it?"

Taking a deep breath Kat explains to him the meaning behind the invitation as well as the slip of paper and how she knows:

"All business people in the County are entered in to a computer database. The database randomly selects a certain number of people, containing an equal ratio of men to women. Everyone invited is also assigned a computer generated number. Then, each number is provided a corresponding code to a costume through a blind lottery. Because of the system no-one knows who else is going."

"Each individual's costume is identified through the sequence of numbers on the back of the paper. While costumes are chosen at random there is enough planning associated with it to make sure men do not get assigned a woman's costume, and vice versa. She also quantifies her nervousness because of the reputation and stories told about things that have allegedly happened at some of the parties."

"As I am sure you gathered from the invitation, it is not uncommon for the selected people to end up getting involved and therefore secrecy and anonymity are most important. It is up to both parties to agree to reveal themselves to the other if they wish to remain in contact afterwards. Otherwise, everything is to be forgotten"

"Are you sure you want to get yourself involved in this? Of course it is likely that nothing will happen and you will just socialize and have a great time. However, it is possible that something might happen. And you have to be prepared to not read anything in to it."

Excusing herself to get the costume identified by the code, and also allowing Dan some time to think, Kat cannot wait to take some extra time in the storage area to reveal the intense throbbing between her legs. She is not sure what it is about him but she gets so aroused in his presence. To make matters worse, even though it goes totally against all her principles she has dreamed of being with him, in every sense of the meaning. And as arousing as each subsequent episode was the most erotic for her when he worshipped her entirely. It is because of the intensity of this dream that she decided to make sure he got an invitation. While she will know who he is, he will have no idea about her being there, let alone testing him out to see if he will make for a good pet.

Dan is thankful for the eternity it seems to take for Kat to find and bring him the costume. He wisely take advantage of the time to quietly weigh the pros and cons associated with everything mentioned in the invitation, as well as Kat's knowledge and explaining the specifics.

Seeing her approach with the unknown costume he makes a sudden decision to accept. Unable to speak, he just nods his acceptance to Kat as she hands him the closed box. Kat directs him to a dressing room and then from outside the closed door says, "Dan, I know how tricky some costumes can be getting on. So, I will be right outside if you need help. Otherwise, just come out when you are finished and I can make any adjustments necessary.

While starting to take out and note the individual pieces he realizes that he has a superhero outfit. Yet, it is one that requires wearing leggings under a pair of tight shorts, kind of like the outfit Robin or Superman would wear. It of course also comes with a face mask as well.

Leaving the mask inside the dressing room he heads out. As he steps out Kat has to withhold an almost audible gasp at how hot he looks. It goes without say that the first thing she noticed was how well he filled out the costume over all; in all ways. She also needed an excuse to get her hands all over him. As he positions himself in front of the measuring/fitting station Kat explains that in making sure the costume fits properly she is going to have to run her hands all over the him and the costume.

Already feeling exposed, and totally aroused at the thought of this creature of his deepest and darkest fantasies, he takes in a deep breath of air as Kat starts to run her fingers and hands all over him. They start at the base of his neck and the top of his shoulders, work down his arms, then along his sides, up and then down his back. It takes all of Dan's will power not to moan in pleasure and make things out to me any more than the normal fitting it is supposed to be.

However, as Kat's hands get closer and closer, his bulge gets thicker, bigger and harder. Satisfied with how things fit him, but also more so with how he is reacting to her touch she says the only thing remaining is the mask.

Picking up the mask, Dan notices something strange about it. While it appeared to be just a standard hero's mask there seemed to be a collar part to it as well. It is only after Kat explains and finishes putting it on him that he realizes that the base of the mask is similar to a collar that attaches to the top of his costume.

Getting out of the costume proves to be no difficulty. Yet, because of the state he is in, he quickly boxes it up, pays the bill and then heads to his office as quickly as possible.

During the period of time from when he got the costume until the evening of the Halloween party, Dan could not stop thinking and dreaming about it. He was so excited about having the honor of being one of the selected to attend the party his mind constantly ran away from him. Especially through his dreams where he consistently had sex with whomever it was his mysterious companion was going to be. He knew that it would of course be a woman. That in and of itself was more than enough to constantly keep him in a semi-aroused state requiring attention. The days when his schedule was too hectic for him to address his need always led to a higher intensity of his dreams. The dreams ran the gamut from him getting lucky with a quick hand job, to his returning the favor and from a full session of casual sex to full blown domination.

Obviously, the date of the party could not have come quick enough. Getting out of work as early as he could he quickly headed home, showered, shaved (completely), applied cologne, and got dressed in his costume, except for the mask. He left it hanging against his neck so it would not impede his vision while driving.

Invitation in hand and arriving at his destination he noticed that the location, being pretty secluded, would allow him to put on his mask before anyone has a chance to recognize him.

Once showing his invitation to the person at the front desk he is told that his companion is already here and that they will be introduced now. He is introduced to a woman in a skin tight cat suit long hard tail included, and a full face mask leaving only her mouth exposed. It takes all his will power to tear his eyes off of the outfit. He also dares not look down, hoping that his growing erection is not too noticeable. The woman in the cat costume introduces herself and says, "My name is....."

racnad
racnad
4 Followers