Halloween 2021

Story Info
A learn new things about my wife.
3.3k words
3.44
23.8k
19
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween 2021

About two weeks ago, my wife, Deb, advised me that we were invited to a Halloween party this year that was being put on by one of her fellow workers. I hate parties and told her that I really didn't want to go. Deb instantly turned red in the face and angrily told me we were going and that I needed to find a costume to wear to it.

She reminded almost daily that I needed to find something but being the typical male, I was hoping that if I didn't come up with something, that she'd just give up and let me stay home. Well the day arrived and about two hours before we were to go, she again asked what I was going to wear. I played dumb and told her I forgot.

She immediately turned red and yelled at me that she would find something, that I was going even if nude, and whatever she found, I'd have to wear it. She then walked out of the house slamming the door and pulled out of the driveway squealing the tires as she drove away.

Quite a while had passed and I was beginning to hope that she decided to go without me, but right before we were needing to leave, up the driveway she comes. As she walks in the house, she throws a white Walmart bag at me and tells me to put it on.

I take it to the bedroom and look inside in which to my horror, I pull out a little girls costume that is labeled harlequin. I yell out to Deb in which she eventually walks in. I yell at her that I can't wear this, in which she yells back that it was the only costume she could find and that if I wanted any sex from her anytime soon, I'd quit wasting time.

Now sex has always been my weakness with her. We met our senior year in high school when she and her family moved to town. It was love at first sight. She was a tiny girl with long blond hair, and even clothed in a school uniform, she was perfect in all her ways. We lost our virginity's together on prom night at school in an unlocked classroom on the teachers desk. I can always remember and get excited again reliving that night. How she looked lying on her back on the desk with her legs hanging down over the edge. Pushing her dress up and seeing her white panties, pulling them down revealing her tight little pussy and slit, with her little clit peaking out.

I quickly rolled the condom awkwardly on my hard four inch cock with much of the condom hanging on the end and aimed it at her virgin pussy. She tells me to go easy as it's her first time, in which I said "Mine too." I rubbed my finger along her slit finding her wet and slippery. And with that, I put my cock to her slit and started to push forward. She inhaled deeply as I pushed against her with my cock slowly going in. Once inside, I began to slowly piston in and out. I look down and see my dick sliding in and as I pull back, I see the sides of her vagina wall tightly wrapped around it surrounded by a white foam. I explode into the condom and fall forward on top of her.

She has maintained her looks from many years ago, and could easily pass as a 20 year old girl She is the girl of my dreams. We didn't have children due to her wanting to move up in the business world and she felt that might hinder her. Due to that, everything about her reminded me of her early 18 year old body that I so much loved when we first started dating. Her blond hair hangs to the middle of her back, natural c cup tits, a flat stomach leading down to her pussy that I just can never get enough of. And she has the tightest ass I've ever seen on an adult woman.

Me on the other hand, have let myself go. I've been unemployed due to the virus and my company going out of business and now over weight as I usually just sit around the house looking for jobs on the internet and surfing porn when she's gone. I was never well endowed and as for my package, I'd like to say that I'm a grower and not a shower, but truthfully, even hard, I'm only about four inches.

Seeing her this angry, I stripped down to my boxers and began to put the leggings on. As I pulled them up my legs, I quickly found that they were way to small. They were skin tight against my legs and as I pulled them up over my ass, the boxers bunched up and made it where they wouldn't stay up. I took them off, removed my boxers and then tried again. I pulled them up and over my ass and cock. They barely covered stopping just above my cock and even pulled up tight against my crotch, I had plumbers crack. I stepped back and looked in the mirror and noticed that the leggings were so tight, that my little cock was very apparent. My only hope was that the skirt would cover them.

I pulled the skirt over my head and began to pull it down into place. As I did so, the costume began to stretch at the seams making the sounds of material ripping being pushed beyond what it was made for. Once in place, I again looked in the mirror. The bottom of the skirt barely hung to my waist line and the skirt was nowhere near covering my tiny cock or ass, and in fact, when moved, my large belly kept poking out between the bottom of the skirt and the top of the leggings.

Angrily, I walked out of the bedroom, and found Deb who had already changed into her outfit. My jaw hit the floor when I saw her. She had on black fishnet stockings that went up her long legs stopping just at the base of her ass cheeks. She had her black lace high heels on her feet that made her legs tighten. From the back, you could plainly see the bottom inch or so of her ass cheeks due to that she was now wearing her black leather mini skirt and black leather bra that barely held her large breasts in. From the front, I saw a flash of black guessing that was her panties, then it hit me that she had to be wearing a thong.

As she turned to look at me, my wife began to laugh. I angrily exclaimed that I couldn't go like this. Deb again turned red, and glared into my eyes that this was my fault and I could have found my own costume. She then reached over and put on my head a hair clip with a bow. They're you are. Let's go! She announced as she walked to the car and climbed in the drivers seat. My stomach turned in knots as I then knew it was useless to argue and walked towards the car defeated and embarrassed and just climbed in the passenger seat.

We drove for about 20 minutes and finally arrived at a large house in the richer area of town. Other than a large number of cars being parked on both sides of the street, you wouldn't know anything was gong on. "Shit! We're last to arrive.' she says. She parked a block away, and as she got out of the car, I noticed that her skirt had slid up showing that she was wearing a black lace g-string that I had given her on valentines day. The string went right up between her butt cheeks. Seeing this, made my cock spring to life which due to my outfit, made my cock poke out over the front of the tights. as we walked towards the house, I kept trying to get my hard on to soften, but the more I messed with it, the more it seemed to get harder. By the time we got to the door, the head of my cock was clearly outside the top of my leggings.

My wife pushed the door bell before I had a chance to stop her, a tall blond guy wearing skin tight athletic shorts and a skin tight shirt opened the door. I pulled the front of my skirt down trying to cover the best I could as the blond guy hugged my wife and then reached out to shake my hand. My wife introduced him as Brad in which he grabbed my hand and squeezed it so hard, that it hurt my fingers. Brad must have been about 25 years old, 6"6" tall, 200 pounds, and was very muscular. He quickly grabbed my wife by the waist and lead her away from me leaving me at the door. I looked around and saw the drink table in the corner, so I made my way over, mostly to try to stay out of sight.

After about an hour, my wife found me and asked where I had been. I told her I hadn't moved from here. I then noticed that her face looked red, as well as her neck. I usually see this after we have sex and I bring her to an orgasm with one of her dildos. I also noticed that she smelled of alcohol which concerned me as she usually doesn't drink, and when she does, she gets drunk fast. I was just about to again ask her where she had been, but Brad loudly announces that it was time for the best costume contest. At that point, Brad grabbed a few of the guests including my wife and I, and pushed us to the middle of the room. He exclaimed the rules which were simple. Whoever gets the most applause and noise gets $1000 cash. My wife started jumping up and down with excitement which caused her skirt to flip up showing everyone her g-string covered pussy and her uncovered ass. Surprisingly, her breasts stayed within their confines, and her nipples stayed covered, so I guess that was a win.

Suddenly, loud music started to play and the other participants started walking around showing their outifts. I just stood there with my hands to my sides holding the bottom of my outfit down so as my belly didn't show. But my wife on the other hand began to dance around more fitting for a stripper. Quickly, the crown began to circle her and prompt her on. She then began to circle me rubbing her hands on my ass, and eventually lifting the back of the skirt I was wearing showing my tightly covered fat ass, She then,moved her hands to my front and began to rub on the front crotch which instantly brought my little cock to life. The more she rubbed, the larger it got, and the more difficult it became to keep covered.

She then got a look of anger as I wasn't trying to move in which my wife grabbed a folding chair that was nearby and drug it out onto the floor. Once there, she grabbed my hand, pulled me over to the chair and sat down. She then pulled me catching me off balance making me fall over her lap face down with my semi hard cock rubbing against her legs and my tightly covered ass facing the crowd. At this point, she began to swat each cheek. Not just swat, but spanked me hard. I was quickly mortified to find that the more I moved and the more she spanked me, the harder my cock was getting, and even though it's little, I could again feel the top trying to escape above the waist band.

Each swat on my ass hurt causing me to try to squirm off her lap. Eventually, Brad walked over beside her and began to push my upper back down and I then felt someone grab each leg in an attempt to hold me still. "Here, use this" I hear from the crowd and see a ping pong paddle being handed to my wife. She then resumed paddling each cheek causing me to yell and eventually, begin to cry. "Such a baby" She says as she then grabs the back of the leggings waist band and pulls them down exposing my ass. "If a little paddling makes you cry, what now?" She says in which she then really smacking my ass making it feel like it was on fire.

I screamed louder than I have ever screamed and really started to kick. At this point, whoever was holding my legs, grabbed the waist of the leggings and quickly pulled them off me leaving my bottom half exposed to everyone. I glanced to my right out into the crowd in which I must have seen 100 phones videoing me get beat.

Then came another hit from the paddle that caused me to again kick and scream, but now, whoever was holding my legs were now pulling my legs apart exposing my balls and asshole to everyone. Now, even though, I keep my asshole, balls, and butt shaved in an attempt to look sexy for her, my wife doesn't trim at all, being all natural with her blond bush. With my legs spread, I could feel the cool air hitting my scrotum and asshole, which was a stark contrast to what my butt cheeks were feeling.

The crowd was going crazy laughing and urging her on, but eventually, she pushes me off her lap onto the floor in front of her. I fall rolling onto my ass with my legs splayed open to the crowd. I set there for a minute with my eyes shut, sobbing and crying still hearing the sound of the crowd laughing and hollering. I open my eyes in which right in front of me, pointed just inches away from my little cock were numerous cellphone cameras getting a closeup of my now almost vanishing little cock. And if that wasn't enough, it had a string of precum hanging off the end linking my little button of a dick to the floor.

I jumped up and pushed my way through the crowd and ran to the first open door. I slammed the door behind me and sat down on the bed and began to sob again. I then heard the doorknob rattle and the door opens with my wife stepping in. She looks at me in which I asked what was going on? She begins to say something, but is interrupted by the door opening again and Brad walking in.

"Here's your money Deb" Brad says as he throws a large bundle of cash on the bed beside me. Deb reaches out and grabs it, and hands it back to Brad while looking down at the ground. "Have you explained our arrangement yet?" Brad asks. Still looking at the ground, Deb says no. Brad slaps Deb across the face in which I jump up off the bed. "Calm down bitch" Brad advises which even pisses me off even more. But then Deb tells me to sit down and that it's okay. Confused, I sit down again as Brad now tells Deb to get into position. Deb immediately drops to her knees in front of Brad and places her hands on the top of her head.

"You see Bitch, I own her now and you are just her legal husband, but you have no other rights." Brad explains. "Explain it to him" He adds. Deb then goes into detail about how two weeks ago, they were going to let her go at work. Being that I was still unemployed and have been for about a year, she was afraid that without any income, we'd lose the house and everything we own, so she begged Brad to keep her on. I remembered that Deb had told me that she had changed jobs at work, but really didn't think anything about it and she didn't elaborate on it.

"So what are the terms?" I ask. Brad then explains that all our bills are paid for and that the business even gives her money to have fun with, but in exchange, Deb is to do anything that Brad asks. Failure to do so will be her being fired from the business and all monies paid will be due back with interest. Brad then pulls out his phone and opens a document which was a picture of a contract that was signed by Brad and Deb explaining this. "And when I say anything, I mean anything!" Brad says as he rolls the next picture on his phone showing a pic looking down at Deb on her knees sucking a large cock.

I'm confused, pissed, worried, jealous, and not sure what to do. I know he's right about losing everything if she got fired. And I really can't be angry at her for doing whatever she can to keep us afloat, but this was an extreme. "But, hate to tell you bitch, but Deb didn't read everything in the contract. That was why we were going to let her go you see." Brad advises.

Brad then opens the document with the contract and zooms in on a sentence near the bottom. In print, it says "A month from signing this contract, the husband (ME) will also come to work at the business and all obligations will apply to him as well." And at the bottom of the contract, I see my signature. "What the hell?" I ask. Deb looks at me and sheepishly tells me that she had me sign it late one night after I had gone to bed in which she woke me up and told me that she needed something signed. After being told this, I vaguely remembered doing it.

"You see, Tomorrow, November 1st, you are to now come to work with Deb. Report to me first thing at 8 o'clock. Not knowing what else to say or do, I mumble okay. "That's yes Sir from now on bitch!" Brad exclaimed. "Yes Sir." I replied. "And now, Deb, you only answer to Slut. If someone calls you by Deb, you will correct them and tell them your new name. Do you understand Slut?" Brad explained. Deb, I mean Slut answered yes.

"Now Bitch, remove Sluts panties." Brad advised. Slut stood up, turned around facing me, in which I got down on my knees and reached up under her skirt, grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled them down. As I peeled them down, I noticed that Sluts pussy was now cleanly shaved. I had never seen it this way in which I instantly felt a twinge in my cock. It reminded me to a teenage girls pussy from years ago, so tight and looking like a peach. At the top of her slit, was her clit poking out from the folds which were slightly red and puffed up. And within the folds, I could see what appeared to be cum.

"Clean her pussy Bitch." Brad demanded. I pushed my face into her pussy and began to lick her inner folds. Slut then grabbed the lips of her pussy and pulled them apart giving me even more access. I suddenly felt a glob of something on my tongue. Something I have never tasted before. "Enjoy my cum Bitch, you'll be getting more as the night goes." Brad says.

I finish cleaning her and begin to push her thong back in place in which Brad stops me. "Not going to need those." Brad says as he took them and my leggings into his hands. "You see, the people out there, are my employees who actually make me money. You are to keep them happy and do whatever they ask. Do you understand?" Brad says. We both look at each other and answer "Yes Sir"