Halloween 2021 Pt. 02

Story Info
The party continues as I learn my new fate.
2.3k words
4.21
8.5k
4
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Brad opened the door and instructed us to get out. As soon as we walked into the hall, four guys grabbed me, and two grabbed Slut and half carried and half dragged us down the hall away from the main room.

We arrive at a big double door that as we neared, opened automatically. As the doors swung open, we were greeted with a large bright lit up room. I immediately noticed that around the room, were television monitors mounted on all the walls,, and below the monitors, were tables with many different sex toys and devices.

I was walked over to one of the tables where another guy was standing, in which he placed on my wrists a leather collar that had a d-ring hanging from it. He also placed similar bands right above my knees. I look over at Slut and see that a guy was doing the same to her.

They then walk us to the center of the room towards two black leather pads lying on the floor. The guys then pick me up like a bag of rice and lay me on my back in the center of the pad. Suddenly, four chains begin to drop from the ceiling and as the chain gets to the ground, the chains are attached at each corner of the pad.

My knees and wrists are then attached to the chains at each corner. I looked over to Slut and see that they are doing the same to her. I then heard a motor begin to make noise and notice that it looks like two large turntables or wheels are built into the ceiling where the chains drop from, and in the center of the wheel, is another tv monitor.

I again hear the sound of the motors in which the chains tighten and lifted me off the ground being supported by the pad, or now what I know as a sling to about three feet. The sling supports my body weight, but due to the way the chains are attached, the ones attached to my wrists pull my hands directly in the air above me and the chains attached to my knees, pull my legs up and apart obscenely exposing my tiny cock, balls, and asshole.

I looked over to Slut and could see that she was in the same position as I. It was actually comfortable and I learn that I could hang my head back in which a rest was built into the sling that would hold my head from falling all the way back.

Suddenly, the monitors all come on in which I am greeted with Sluts tight little asshole and perfect pussy clearly visible filling the screens. I look over to Slut and see that a guy has a camera and is now zooming in between her legs.

Then a woman approaches Slut with what looks to be an IV pole with a couple of bags of a liquid and a roll of tubing hanging on it. Then on the screen, I can see the woman put on gloves and puts lube on pointer finger and to an attachment that is connect to the end of the tubing. She then tells Slut to relax as she puts her finger to Sluts little star and begins to push it inside. Slut squirms a bit, but eventually, her finger goes in with mmmph coming from Sluts mouth.

Watching something enter Sluts ass is actually turning me on as she would never let me do anything with her beyond normal sex. The skin around her anus tightly grips the womans finger as she pulls it out of her ass and replaces her finger with the tubing. The attachment goes in much easier this time with the it coming to rest inside of Slut.

The camera zooms in on Sluts asshole which I notice two tubes hanging from it which confused me. The woman then attaches a squeeze bulb to the short tube and begins to squeeze it. Each time she squeezes it, Slut lets out a yelp or a moan.

The woman then approaches my exposed ass with another wheeled pole equipped like what Slut had in which I also notice that that the monitors are now zoomed in on. The woman begin to do what she did with Slut and it's not too long for her to slide her finger in my virgin ass. She tells me to relax and slides her finger but this time, she pushes her finger as deep as her hand would go.

I suddenly feel something deep inside that she keeps touching that causes my little cock to try to spring to life. She did that a couple of times and giggled before pulling he finger out and quickly replacing with the attachment like what Slut had in her ass. The woman then begins to squeeze the bulb and eventually, I feel pressure in my lower colon.

Suddenly, I feel the top of my body begin to lower tilting my body where my head is now much lower than my rear. I can still see the monitors and observe that the woman has opened some type of valve that is now releasing the fluid into my bowels. I look over at Slut who is in the same position in which it is obvious that she is already very uncomfortable.

While this is going on, two Asian ladies approach us each wheeling a little metal cart. I watch in the monitor as one begins to work on me as the other works on slut waxing our privates. My woman trimmed the hair above my cock down to barely anything then applied hot wax, covered it with paper, then ripped it off. The pain was intense as she ripped the strips off but it helped make me forget about the pressure building in my lower intestine.

The women didn't miss any hair, even getting the hair that surrounds my little anus. And as quick as they arrived, they left. Looking in the monitors, my ass, cock, and balls look like a new born babies and looking at Slut, her mound and ass hole glistened with her little clit again peaking out of her tight crease.

The woman returns and shuts off the valve in which I was very glad that she did, as I felt like I was about to burst. The woman then leaves leaving Slut and I alone in the room. Slut turns her head towards me as tells me that she really loves me and please don't leave me. I promise her that I love her too and that I would never leave her.

The monitors then switch from us to a distinguished black man sitting at a desk. "Thank you all for coming out tonight for our annual company Halloween party. We have never had such a great turnout with almost all our 150 employees being here." the man says.

I look over at Slut and ask who he is, in which she responds that he is Mr. Washington, the President and Chief CEO of the company. "Tonight is a very important night as we start our new venture. Slut and Bitch, this part is for you." he says. "First of all, everything that has happened tonight has been recorded and saved in our editing room and will be rebroadcast later. Cameras are mounted all over the residence as well as all videos that are being recorded by cellphone are being captured as well."

"Now Slut, you haven't been quite honest with Bitch, let's get everything out in the open. Explain to Bitch how and why we are here?" he says.

Slut turns her head towards me and again tells me that she loves me. And then continues explaining that she was indeed going to get fired, but that SHE had approached Mr. Washington even before the probable firing and had told him some of her personal feelings.

"Hunny, I mean Bitch, you just don't satisfy my sexual needs and I needed to go elsewhere." she advises. "Please understand that if you decide to leave me, you will be penniless and not own anything as you have signed many documents over the last few months giving up your rights to all our belongings to just me. I do want to be married to you, but we will not sleep in the same bed, nor will we have sex again. For you to stay, you will be at my, or the businesses control all the time. If you can't agree, say so now and you will be released and you will be escorted out of the house and I won't see you again.

What is your response?" she asks. Tears build up in my eyes as I know that I really can't say anything except "I do!" With that, I hear applause all over the house realizing that about 150 people just witnessed me giving in to my wife.

"Now Slut, it's your turn at our public notifications." Mr Washington announces as his face comes back on the screen. Will you freely submit yourself to me and all my employees? This means that everything you own including your house, cars, properties, and your worthless husband? You and the Bitch will be humiliated, tortured, exposed and many other abuses by me and the employees of the business. If so, say I do." The monitor again shows Sluts face in which she yells "I do." with a huge smile. "Then I pronounce you both as now property of Washington Enterprises.

I hear a huge roar of applause and yelling of approval outside the door, in which the woman who had inserted the enemas had walked back in and turned the valves of the bulbs with the nozzles flying out of both of our rectums, followed by fountains of water and waste looking like a champagne bottle at a celebration.

Two more people entered the room and began to wash down the floor into a drain in the middle of the room. Once this was done. They began to clean us both up. All the while as this was going on, the monitors come back on showing Slut wearing what she has on tonight standing in front of Mr Washington. I realize that this happened tonight when she left with Brad and left me standing in the party room.

I listen to Slut again tell Mr Washington that she wants to be the company sex toy and that she gives up all the aforementioned rights. Mr Washington then tells her to get down on her knees. She does as told with her hands behind her back. He then stands up and walks around his desk directly in front of her.

"Free my cock Slut" he says. Slut reaches up and unhooks his belt, pulls his zipper down, and then unsnaps his slacks. She then grabs both sides of his waist and begins to pull his pants down. As they come down, his cock is clearly outlined in his bikini briefs, and as she pulls them down, his cock flops out directly in front of her pointed straight at her mouth. "Suck it and fuck your mouth with it! He demands.

She opens her mouth enveloping his cock. She rocks back and forth on her knees with his cock is sliding in and out. "I said fuck it! Get it all in!" He demands. His cock was probably 6 inches long and a couple inches thick, but could see that she was having difficulty getting it all the way in.

He grabs both sides of her head and forces his cock deep into her mouth and I'm sure into her throat with his balls coming to rest her chin. She looks up at his face as she begins to wretch yet he holds her on it. When he allows her head back and removes his cock, she has a long string of spit and I really don't know what all, linked from lips to the end of his cock.

"Stand up and turn around Bitch!" He instructs her. She gets up and turns away from him. "Now bend over and show me your ass." he instructs. She bends over in which her mini skirt reveals her panty clad ass and slowly peels her panties down with her tight little star coming into view first, then the tight crease of her pussy.

"Mount me Slut." As Mr Washington just stood there with his cock standing at attention. Slut backs her ass towards his cock as the camera zooms in. As she pushes her crease to the tip of the cock, she stops. "Now!" Mr Washington demands, and with one hard thrust, she slams her pussy back onto his cock leaving about half of still remaining. A replay comes over the monitor showing her face as she shoved back which you see her eyes roll back into her sockets and her mouth open with a loud "arrrgh" coming from it.

Suddenly, Mr Washington grabs both hips, pulls back, and slams all his cock balls deep into her pussy with a scream from Slut announcing it. 'Who do you belong to Slut?" he asks. The camera focuses on her face as she she looks straight into the camera and says "All of you."

Outside the room, it goes crazy as she reaches back and grabs his hips and begins to forcefully pull his hips into her deeper embedding his cock in her tight pussy.

Eventually, he announces that he's going to cum, and grabs both of her hips slamming his cock deep inside. "Here's comes my black seed for your white egg." he announces. With that, Slut looks at me and says "I quit taking birth control many months ago." as tears fall down her face.