Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once finished, Adriana crawled back to Danielle's chair and knelt as before. Danielle reached out to stroke her hair and spoke to Abdel. "It was a nice affair tonight and we really enjoyed it but it's getting late. There is a long day tomorrow so we will bid you goodnight." Looking at me she said, "Rachelle, it was nice meeting you and we look forward to working with you in the future. If there is anything that we can do to help you, please do not hesitate to call on us." Adriana simply stared at me saying nothing as they walked out.

"I do not like doing things like that to Danielle but sometimes you must make a point," said Abdel. "She should not let Adriana be the face of her team when she clearly has issue with you. Danielle should have disciplined her before putting me in the position to correct her as I did. Hopefully they both learned a lesson tonight." Abdel rose from his chair and walked over to me and, picking up my panties from the floor, smiled and continued. "Danielle is very good from a business perspective but she has a soft spot when it comes to Adriana while Adriana is submissive to Danielle but tough and merciless when necessary in business. She needs a strong guiding hand and I thought that it might be Danielle but it is becoming more obvious to me that I was wrong."

Abdel took my hand to coax me from the chair and guided me to the side of the desk. He turned me to face the desk and used gentle pressure to bend me at the waist until my chest touched the desktop and he spread my legs. He then walked to the desk drawer to remove a tube containing some cream and returned to a position behind me, continuing his lecture of sorts.

"Adriana joined my company about seven years ago and is very promising in many ways. Danielle came here about two years later and after a break-in period, I gave Adriana to her as an assistant. I had hoped that Danielle would learn from her personality and rise to the challenge of subduing her, learning more about her own weaknesses and gaining strength in the process. She started off well but became very enamored with her assistant and coddled her."

Abdel had lifted the back of my dress while speaking and squeezed some cream onto his fingers. He gently inserted the first and then the second of his fingers into my anus, stretching me and lubricating my anus at the same time. I grit my teeth but said nothing.

Abdel continued, "If a weaker individual is to develop and grow, they must learn from the stronger. They cannot simply submit or play in the role but must become stronger, dominating the relationship while guiding its metamorphosis. Danielle had an opportunity with Adriana but let it slip from her fingers."

Abdel removed his fingers and wiped off the cream before unzipping his pants. I soon felt the head of his penis slide into my anus followed by the whole shaft. Abdel groaned a little as he settled his cock into my ass and I struggled to stifle the moan of pleasure that I felt. I was quiet but my eyes were closed and I was in ecstasy as Abdel moved his stiff cock in and out of my ass.

"You can learn a lot observing Danielle and even more by watching Adriana. Do not form your opinions too hastily and do not let tonight's encounter cloud your judgment. You can have a great future here as you grow professionally and develop emotionally. It is time for you, Robert, to put aside what is unimportant and focus on developing your true self."

As Abdel finished speaking I felt him tense and drive his cock balls deep into my ass, groaning loudly as he orgasmed. I also moaned and felt myself cum, shooting my load on the desktop under my abdomen. Abdel said, "Rachelle and I will get along fine and we will do many things together. Robert is now gone."

"Rachelle looks forward to the opportunity to be of service and she will not disappoint you," I said.

"I feel confident that she won't," he said in response.

I cleaned up in the bathroom and got my panties back on before leaving. I said goodnight to Abdel in the foyer who smiled with satisfaction before kissing me on the lips. He said that he would see me in this office in two weeks, allowing Robert some time to wrap up his current business affairs and for Rachelle to prepare to work for him. Now it was my turn to kiss him, first on the lips and then very softly on his neck.

"Yes sir," I said quietly before walking out the door to my waiting car.

Lessons were learned all around this evening and as I left I wondered what was in store for me going forward. It was the beginning of an interesting phase in my life and Rachelle welcomed the experience. Robert may have to take a hiatus from the business world but it was time for Rachelle to spread her wings.

12