Halloween at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jason watched his tool disappear in the redhead's mouth, the officer moved close to her and said: "Share with me. His wife already drained your husband before I got to him." It was at that point that Jason learned that his wife had made another man cum. Jason looked to his right. He saw that the cowboy, having already finished, was now standing there watching his redhead wife as she sucked Jason's throbbing dick. Jason then looked to his left to see Jessica blowing the officer's husband.

Jessica noticed Jason staring at her as she feverishly sucked the dick in front of her. As opposed to the last stranger she blew, with this new nameless man, she was not in a trance. She was fully aware of what she was doing. She was not going to be taken by surprise by his cum in her mouth. She was going to work for it and would make his climax happen on her timetable. She was, not only trying to make him shoot his wad, she was also trying to make her husband cum from just watching her. Throughout most of the blow job, she kept her eyes locked with Jason's. She was enjoying sucking this cock, and loved the fact that Jason enjoyed watching her. She now was experiencing the thrill of being in control of herself, her husband, and a random guy in a vampire cape who she was taking in and out of her mouth. And she was going to enjoy this control as long as possible.

When the vampire's grunting increased to warn of his impending ejaculation, she would grip the base of his cock firmly, remove his member from her mouth, gently nibble on the head, and lightly lick the tip to delay the inevitable. She repeated this sequence multiple times. At the point she felt that the man receiving her masterful oral skills finally could not restrain himself any longer, she moved her gaze from Jason to the officer's husband. She glared intensely into his eyes as if she were looking into his soul. As she sucked him deeply, she again was stroking his cock, this time adding a twisting motion, while manipulating his testicles. Although he may have been the one dressed as a vampire, she was the one who was going to suck him dry. When the stranger began to thrust in and out of her face, Jessica heard Jason say aloud to the man: "Yeah, fuck her mouth."

She then again heard "oh, oh, oh" this time from the officer's husband before he filled her mouth with his seed. She kept sucking until the last bit of semen had escaped from his body. For the second time this night, Jessica found herself with a mouthful of a stranger's cum. And, for the second time that night, she swallowed every drop. This time, Jason had noticed the moment his wife made another man orgasm in her mouth and had watched as she gulped down his spunk. A wave of arousal swept over Jason, increasing the swell in his already engorged member.

Jason now was the last cock standing, and two women were working hard to get him to pop. Jessica had returned to her feet. She and the two women's husbands now stood and watched as the officer and the redhead passed Jason's dick back and forth between themselves like they were sharing a popsicle. As they watched, the vampire fondled Jessica's exposed breasts and the cowboy used his fingers to gently make circles on her swollen clitoris. Meanwhile, Jason felt like the women sucking his rod were competing to see which one would earn his spunk. His suspicions were confirmed when the redhead said to him: "Your wife made my husband cum. Now, I'm going to make you cum." As the redhead aggressively inhaled Jason's cock, the officer then told the redhead wearing cat ears: "Well, his wife made my husband cum too. So, this one' cum should belong to me."

The woman in the officer costume then pulled Jason's tool from the redhead's mouth and started sucking hard to make Jason finish in her mouth instead. In hearing the women's words, Jason was struck by an odd sense of pride in wife's dick sucking prowess, mixed with the thrill of two women vying for his jizz. As had been done to her, the redhead pulled Jason's dick from the officer's mouth and sucked it like she was trying to drink an extra thick milkshake. The officer then said: "Stop!" The redhead paused sucking but kept Jason's rock-hard penis in her mouth. The officer politely asked: "Teamwork?" The redhead replied: "Teamwork," although the word was muffled because Jason's dick was still in her mouth.

The two women then worked together, sucking and stroking Jason's cock until he began to thrust his hips. The women sensed he was about to blow his load. They began to French kiss one another with Jason's cock between their mouths, their tongues dancing on the head. The pleasure he was experiencing was heightened by hearing Jessica moan. Jason could see the redhead's husband was now fingering his wife and the blonde's vampire husband was sucking Jessica's erect nipples. What Jason couldn't see is that the cowboy had found Jessica's G-spot and was furiously rubbing it. At that moment, Jessica had zero regrets about her decision to "go with the flow."

Jason's nostrils were filled with the familiar and unmistakable scent of his wife's wet pussy. He watched as Jessica, who by now had a cock in each hand, closed her eyes, threw back her head, then shuddered with an intense orgasm. Seeing this, Jason couldn't hold back any longer and began to explode. Because of the angle, Jason started shooting his man juice in the redhead's mouth. After the first couple of spurts hit her tongue, she passed his gushing member to the blonde officer. During the transition from one mouth to the other, a single drop of cum landed on the officer's cheek and was promptly licked off by the redhead. The officer received the remainder of Jason's cum in her mouth.

Once Jason finished emptying his balls, both women swallowed and began to laugh in triumph. Jason's knees nearly buckled from his orgasm. The redhead's husband pulled his fingers from Jessica's drenched snatch. Jessica released the cowboy's and vampire's cocks that she was stroking. And she and the other two husbands then applauded in appreciation for the great show their spouses had given them.

A few minutes later, the three couples were exchanging contact information. It was only at this point that Jessica learned the names of the two men whose cum she had eaten. The vampire was named Mark and the cowboy was named David. In turn, Jason learned the names of the two women who had shared his load. The blonde officer was named Judy. The ginger's name was Cheryl. Jason couldn't help but ask Cheryl about the furry tail. She confirmed that it was attached to a butt plug and that that was not the only thing she liked to have in her ass.

Jason and Jessica also learned that the other two couples had never met before that night. Although David and Cheryl regularly frequented that club, like Jason and Jessica, this was Judy's and Mark's first time at that or any other swingers' club. When Jessica explained how surprised she was to hear it was Judy's first time given how assertive Judy was, Judy explained: "I really enjoy sucking cock, and my husband loves watching me suck cock." Based on the events of the night, Jessica now knew that the same was true for her and Jason.

As they said their goodbyes to the four people with whom they had shared this experience, Jason and Jessica walked to the exit. Jason retrieved Jessica's coat from a locker. She buttoned the coat to the top, covering her tits for the first time in hours. As they were about to leave, the woman working at the front door told the couple that Jessica had forgotten to pick up her prize for winning the costume contest. She then handed Jessica an envelope. Jessica read the card that was inside. It was a couple's pass for the club's annual New Year's Eve party.

"What is it?" asked Jason. "It's our plans for two months from now. But I'm more interested in our plans for 70 minutes from now and for 2 hours from now." "What's happening in 70 minutes?" he asked. Jessica, who still had the taste of a double dose of cum in her mouth, replied: "We'll be back at home. I'm going to brush my teeth. And you're going to fuck me." Jason smiled, then made an inquisitive face. "Okay. So, what's happening in 2 hours?" he asked. Jessica smiled and said: "You're going to eat my pussy. And then you're going to fuck me again."

12