All Comments on 'Halloween at the Club'

by JazmanTestifyin

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Not my thing

Not something that i usually read but great piece of erotica.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Honesty

Never having been to a swinger's club I guess that honesty is a requirement for a mutually satisfying experience. The way Jessica started off seemed like she had a hidden agenda she wasn't telling Jason about. Looks like it turned out okay in the end though.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another whorewife at the sex club story to start the day.

Kinke64Kinke64over 3 years ago

Keep writing. Let us follow them in their new adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It might have been a better idea to put this in Group Sex

That's a little more in line with this story, especially since Jason seems to get as much as Jessica.

<P>

The big reason there tends to be some (well, more than some) who don't care how much other pussy the husband gets, but if the wife gets one cock besides his, she's a slut and he's a cuckold.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Liked the story never been to a swingers club , about what I pictured Figured more fucking though ! Got a 4 from me.

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

It was an OK story but it gets a 5 just to spite the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun tail- oops tale!

This was a fun story, well written, and arousing. The only negative was in the comment section. I noticed a familiar name that was giving a negative response. Every time I have seen his name, it was in the Loving Wives section, and always negative! If this genre disgusts him so much, why does he read the tales? I wonder if he has personal experience with the situation; maybe his wife got what she needed from other men! Keep writing, and don't worry about the readers like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just plain nasty

And NOT in a good way. Made my skin crawl.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sure, why not spend an evening fucking strangers?

Its not like they have anything to lose.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

We started swinging with a visit to a club, and it was the most erotic night of our lives. Watching each other fuck others is a great turn-on, and we have been very happily doing it for six years. It was the perfect catalyst for reinvigorating my sex life with my husband. Great story!

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

Great start. Looking forward to your second story when they attend the NYE party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep writing

Ignore the Karens who feel the need to run down every single sharing story, yet continue to religiously read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@ anon fun oops tale - 26thNC is a closet cuck. Afraid to admit his real feelings but never misses a story here.

@ anon re: Group Sex - this is the category description for Loving Wives. "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". NOTICE THE WORD SWINGING IN THAT DESCRIPTION? HMMM?

daiblo598daiblo598over 3 years ago

fantastic story I would love to read about what happened once they get home and for new years eve.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Great story. Love the scenario. My wife and I got very horny reading this story.

lori791lori791about 3 years ago
nice

it happened to us at a new years party. but with several couples and my husband was the first to cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
VERY Realistic

Halloween is a big time for newbies, this story could have happened at our club in Providence.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 3 years ago

You have to rell us about New Years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. Well written too.

I love stories where there is extra marital fun (bj, hj, fingering, etc), but sex is reserved for the spouse only.

5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous