Too Weak to Pushback

Story Info
Asian students are tricked into sex and submission.
8.3k words
4.28
31.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story involving a white girl who captures an Asian boy and forces an Asian girl to have sex with a white guy. This story is purely fiction, all characters and events are fictional, any resemblance to actual people or events is purely coincidental. The story contains medium raceplay, wmaf M/f sex, cum eating, chastity, cfnm, small penis humiliation, degradation, and non-consent sex.

Jinny laid on top of a picnic table sobbing. Still shaken from her experience. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would end up like this--naked and blindfolded in a campsite. Her arms tied above her head and secured to one end of the table. At the other end, her legs spread open with calves and thighs bounded, fully exposing her crotch.

How did she end up like that? A month ago, she was just an innocent exchange student, away from her parents and looking to learn new things and make new friends. She couldn't believe that now she was naked outside and was coerced into having sex with a guy she just met today.

What made it more embarrassing was that her friend from back home was just an inch or so at the end of the table, sniffing her ripe hairy Asian pussy. Her pussy was slowly leaking cum. A white man just deposited his load inside her ripe womb. She laid there exhausted from her orgasms, vulnerable and unable to move. She felt defeated, humiliated, angry at her deceptive friend, and worried about an unwanted pregnancy.

A week ago

Jinny finished putting on her makeup, grabbed her schoolbag and said bye to Han. Another stressful day, she thought. Not from the college classes and school work, but stressed because she had less than 2 weeks to find a place to live.

Currently, she and Han were living together in a service apartment. The two were not a couple. The two were 21 year old exchange students from Asia who just arrived a month ago. They were classmates and paired to study in a small college town in the west. The arrangement provided a temporary service apartment and then they had to find a local to live with, to fully immerse themselves in the culture and language. Student housing was not an option.

As the only Asians on campus, the two stuck out, in both good and bad ways. Everyone knew they needed housing and Jinny got a lot of attention for her exotic petite slender figure. At 5ft4, all the boys on campus stood tall over her, which intimidated her a bit. On the contrary, Han did not get so much attention, he was a bit more quiet and reserved and stereotyped as a nerd. None of the girls cared much about him, but the guys were a bit more talkative, mainly to try to use him to hit on Jinny.

There were no requirements on who they should live with, it was up to them. They could stay at a house with multiple roommates of the same or opposite sex or they could stay with just a single roommate. They just had to stay with another local student.

The two started to get desperate. Jinny was shy and didn't think living with a guy was the best choice but only guys seemed to pester her. There was a culture barrier or social cold shoulder with other girls.

Han was even more desperate, he was experiencing the same cultural barrier from guys and girls. He did his best to be friendly and impress others and even offered to do schoolwork or housework for anyone who allowed him to stay with.

This pandering began to work. Once Jinny left for her class, Han got up and did his morning routine which included jerking off in the shower. He was excited to go to Ashley's house to work on a school project.

Ashley was a white girl with dirty blonde hair. At 5ft8, she was the same height and same age as Han. She wore a short flowy dress with minimal make-up on since she was at home. She was a bit dominant and commanded him to get to work right away. Han felt a bit pressured by her serious no-nonsense attitude but did his best to impress.

He knew he was being used to do all her schoolwork. But there was nothing he could do.

Midway through working, or mostly Han doing the work, he felt her foot slide up his leg from under the table. It caught him by surprise and he looked up at her. She smiled back.

"Ehh, what are you doing?" he asked.

"You like that?" she replied, now rubbing her foot along his inner thighs.

Han didn't object as her foot brushed past his crotch.

She pressed her foot on his dick and said, "What's this I feel, someone's getting hard. Do you want to show me?"

"I'm not...sure. You want to see?" he said shyly.

"Well I want a favor from you. I know that you and your girl need housing soon. My friend Darren wants to meet your friend and convince her to stay with him. Depending on how you help, I might have room for you to stay here. That should solve your housing problem, what do you think?"

"I'm not sure what she thinks about staying with guys..."

"You just need to make the introduction and we'll do the rest. I know she's desperate and we can get a girl like her to agree."

"So you just want me to bring her over to meet him?"

"Yeah, sort of. We'll go on a weekend trip to get to know each other."

"Hmm, I don't know if she has time for that..."

Ashley grew impatient trying to get a confirmation. "Tell you what, let's make this more interesting and give you some incentives."

She pushed her chair back and propped her legs up on the chair. With her dress and legs wide apart, Han could see she was not wearing any underwear at all. He had a full frontal view of her bare pussy with a strip of hair.

He was fixated on her pussy.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

He didn't respond, still in awe that a white girl would be so open like that. Girls back home would never display their private parts like this.

"What do you think of my pussy, how does it compare to Asian girls?"

"I'm...I'm not sure, this is my first time seeing one in real life..."

"You've never seen a pussy in real life before?"

"No..." he responded embarrassingly.

"Does that mean you're a virgin?"

He nodded and started to feel red.

"So you've been living with this beautiful girl the entire time and didn't have any sex with her?"

"No, we're not a couple, I'm not sure she likes me."

"But I'm sure you fantasize about fucking her while you jerk off."

He stayed silent and implied his agreement.

"That's pathetic, but I'm not surprised. Take off your clothes and let me see your little virgin dick," she commanded him.

Han was a bit hesitant but given that she was so open with her pussy, maybe it was a signal for sex.

He took off his shirt and shorts and undies. He had a slim build, smooth all over his body, except for his pubes which were patchy and unshaved that made his already hard cock look small.

Ashley took a look at him disgustingly and said, "Wow Asian guys really do have small dicks. Looks like it's less than 5 inches hard. And that foreskin covering it, ick."

He moved closer hoping that she would touch him.

"You want some pussy don't you?" she said.

"Yes, please..."

"No touching," she said and instructed him to open the drawer. Inside was a pair of handcuffs and she told him to cuff himself with arms behind his back.

"Now, why don't you go down and take a good look and smell my pussy."

He got down in front of her, his face just inches from her pussy. This was the first time he got this close to one. He was mesmerized by her puffy labia and the slit to her vagina.

Ashley opened up her pussy lips and revealed her moist pink insides.

"You want to taste it don't you?"

He nodded.

"Well here's the deal, you get your friend to meet my friend Darren this weekend and I'll get you some pussy."

"Really?" he said eagerly.

"Yup, plain and simple."

"How about my housing situation, will you have room for me?"

"Well that depends how you perform. It's going to be a commitment, are you willing to put in the effort?"

Han was getting horny, thinking she wanted something sexual in return and said, "I'll do anything for you, stay naked like this, let you use my body."

She smirked, told him to sit down, then walked over to the kitchen to grab a few things.

She returned with a pack of frozen veggies that she quickly placed on Han's raging hard on. He screamed from the sudden coldness. This made his erection dissipate. With his hands still restrained, he couldn't do anything.

Ashley then pulled out a plastic cock cage.

He looked at her frighteningly, not sure what she would do next to his soft shriveled dick.

She looped the base ring on his scrotum, pulled his foreskin back and then placed the cage on him.

"There, perfect," she said, "your little dick actually fits in the smallest sized cage."

Han looked down at his cock all confused. He wasn't sure what happened but a black plastic cage now enveloped his cock.

Ashley started to massage his inner thighs and groin. She rubbed her fingers around her pussy and made Han lick her moist fingers. The teasing made Han instantly hard again, or rather his cock just strained inside its cage. He started to leak precum. He looked down helplessly at what was going on.

"The thing I put on you is called a chastity cage," she explained, "it prevents you from cumming. The cage will hold your little dick back if you try to get hard. Basically you can't cum until I unlock you. Just keep your icky foreskin pulled back so it stays clean."

He looked up at her, not sure what to say. He wanted to protest but he was also turned on by being naked and bounded by a white girl.

"So here's what's going to happen. You're going to get your friend to come out with us this weekend and we'll convince her to live with my friend Darren. If she agrees, then you'll get some pussy. As a guarantee that you'll follow through, I'm keeping you locked until after all this is said and done. We'll discuss your housing situation after all this. You understand?"

There was no turning back, she was now in control. He replied "Yes."

"Good, I can tell you're naturally submissive. Your virgin dick won't be getting any pussies until I say so. Let's hope your friend is just as submissive."

She then instructed him to get up and walk to the backyard. He hesitated before she slapped his balls. He was in no position to object.

He walked all the way to the back of the house, the glass door was open to the deck. He stepped out and suddenly heard a shriek.

"What the hell!?" a girl screamed.

He looked to his side and saw a white girl studying on the deck. He was stunned, totally unaware that there was someone else in the house.

"Why the hell is there a naked guy on our deck?" she protested.

"Ha!" Ashley said from a distance as she walked towards the deck, "that's the new Asian exchange student. He might be our new houseboy!"

"Wow, first day over and you already got him to undress for you, impressive."

"Yeah, his name is Han but that doesn't matter, we'll call him something else when he moves in with us. And this is Bri, she's my roommate."

"Eh, sorry to disturb you, nice to meet you," said Han, embarrassed by his nakedness. His hands still bound prevented him from covering up.

"And what's that thing on his dick?" asked Bri.

"It's a cock cage," Ashley said as she slapped his balls, "to make sure he's not fucking around campus."

"How did you get it on him?"

"You see, men are kinda desperate when they're horny. Especially this pathetic loser, you know he's still a virgin?"

"Really? I could see that. He's so shy and prudish, so cute. By the looks of it, his dick looks small."

"Yup, thin and not even 5 inches hard."

"Damn, way too small. I have no interest in taking his virginity. No girl is going to want to have sex with that tiny dick. And look at all that hair covering his pubes. If he's staying with us, then yeah, keep him in that cage."

The taunting and humiliation made Han a bit aroused. He could not believe he was standing naked and locked in front of two clothed white girls who were making fun of his penis.

"Let's see how he behaves first and then I'll decide if he's good enough."

Ashley then snapped a picture of him before she untied his hands. She told him to get dressed and head home. She would text him in a few days on the logistics for the weekend.

Weekend trip

Han was able to convince Jinny to join the weekend trip. It was relatively easy, he didn't mention the motive, but told her it would be good to unwind for a few days. He had a harder time struggling with nocturnal erections with his cage on and wondered how long he had to wear the stupid cage.

Ashley texted Han that they would pick them up in the morning. They didn't need to bring anything as she would have all necessary supplies.

They were off the next morning, with Ashley's white friend, Darren, driving the pickup truck. The drive took around an hour and the four of them chatted casually about school and common interests.

They learned that Ashley and Darren were both college athletes. Ashley played tennis and Darren was a soccer player.

Ashley, as a tennis player, was also athletic. She had a more muscular build than Jinny who was slender and petite. It also made sense why Ashley had an alpha dominant personality.

While Ashley was more controlling, Darren was more charming and laid back. He was 6ft2 with dark brown hair and a sharp jawline. He was very fit and athletic looking. He was a year older than the 3 of them.

The last 15min of the drive was a bit off-road and remote. They didn't see any other campers or any other vehicles.

Once they arrived, there was just a picnic table and a fire pit. No other facilities appeared to be nearby. Darren and Ashley were quick to unpack and set up a single tent. The large tent was enough to fit all 4 of them.

Jinny inquired if there were any restrooms or showers but was told that they had to do everything in nature. There were a couple of tall trees that provide good shade and cover and there was a lake a few minutes away.

Ashley suggested they all go for a swim in the lake. Jinny was hesitant since she didn't bring any swimwear. Ashley said it was ok to skinny dip since no one was around. Jinny was too conservative and shy for that and declined.

Darren was eager to go for a swim. He took his shirt off and walked towards the lake. He was indeed very fit with well defined chest and hard abs, covered by a thin layer of body hair.

With Darren off to a swim, the three of them kicked back and had some drinks. Jinny saw from a distance that he was bare naked, his ass just showing above the water. She was surprised by how open white people were, and her first time seeing a guy naked in the open.

Ashley initiated a drinking game with the two Asians. But they were lightweight and could not drink too much. So instead Ashley replaced drinks with doing tasks.

They played a couple rounds. Ashley caught Jinny frequently glimpsing far off at the lake to see Darren swim.

"You like what you see?" she asked Jinny, "never seen a hot naked white guy go for a swim?"

Jinny blushed.

"I bet you want to see him naked up close," she continued.

"I guess it's just unusual, people back in our country would never go swim naked like that. He has a nice body though."

"Oh it's not unusual here, lots of people do it. It's great to let your body feel the fresh air and be part of nature. Letting your boobs go free or letting your dick go dangling out."

Jinny blushed again and felt a bit uncomfortable with the topic.

"You just gave me an idea to make things fun," continued Ashley, "Since Han just lost a few rounds, he can either take some shots or...do a dare. And dare is: strip down and go for a naked swim."

Han was taken back. He was not prepared for that.

"Uh what?!?" he protested.

"Strip or you can take some shots," replied Ashley in a more commanding tone.

Jinny remained silent, she seemed confused and unfamiliar with this game.

"Can he do something else?" asked Jinny in a soft tone.

"Nope, it's either strip or shots. He has to do what I say."

Han knew he couldn't push back. He also knew if he drank more alcohol he would be wasted soon due to his lack of tolerance. He opted to strip.

He was less concerned about his modesty and more concerned about how Jinny might react, especially with that sex toy on him.

He took his tank top off, then his shorts, then took a deep breath before taking his undies off. Then quickly covered his crotch with his hands.

Jinny was squeamish and tried to look away.

Ashley walked over to Han so Jinny had to face them. She brushed his hands aside and said, "Hands off boy!"

Jinny glanced over to catch a glimpse before turning away again, feeling uncomfortable to see her friend without clothes on.

She felt conflicted. She had no interest in seeing her Han naked, yet she was curious about seeing Darren naked. Why was she attracted to Darren? Was it because he was so athletic and masculine?

"Come on Jinny," said Ashley, "don't be such a prude, the human body is a natural thing."

Jinny could no longer look away and turned towards them. It was strange to see her friend from back home fully naked before her. Asians were usually too shy and modest to reveal themselves. She examined him from head to toe and noticed the black plastic cage that enveloped his cock.

Ashley saw her puzzled look and told Han to walk up to Jinny. Han felt embarrassed to be in this situation. He didn't dare to look at her.

"That's a chastity device," explained Ashley, "it keeps his penis locked up so he can't cum."

"Why? Does it hurt?" Jinny asked quizzically.

"Well he promised me something, and I'm not letting him cum until he completes his task. It might hurt when he tries to get an erection. Plus you know he masturbates thinking about you?"

Jinny looked disgusted and looked back at Han.

Han protested and said, "That's not true!"

"What do you think of it? Do you want to touch it?" asked Ashley as she cupped her hand around his balls and cage to demonstrate how small it was. His cock started to strain as he thought of Jinny touching him.

"I've never seen it before. Looks small on him."

"It's because he has a small dick, like all Asian boys."

It was noticeably small, especially how his thick pubic hair covered everything. She had been with Asian guys before, it looked similar, but the cage made it look smaller. She wanted to touch it but stopped short. She saw some precum on the tip of his penis.

All of it just made Jinny want to compare with a white cock. She glanced over to Darren to see if she was able to see his cock from a distance. He was too far away.

"Well now that you know he's all locked up and his dick is harmless, why don't you take off your clothes and be free."

Jinny hesitated again, trying to find an excuse to back out of this whole ordeal. Her conservative upbringing would never allow an innocent Asian girl to just expose herself like that.

Ashley sensed it and went to her bag to grab a few things.

"You know what, you're all concerned with Han being naked. Is it because he's hard and leaking? Let's make it more comfortable for you so you can forget about him," said Ashley.

She pulled out an eye mask and placed it on him. Then she took out some rope and tied his hands behind him.

"There, now he can't see or touch you. It will just be the two of us girls. Better now?"

Jinny was still unsure, but of course now that Han could not see her, she did feel a bit more confident.

Ashley was running out of patience, she then lifted her white tank top and flashed her plump boobs in front of Jinny.

"See, I'm willing to show you my boobs. Now it's your turn."

Jinny didn't want to offend Ashley and went along. It was such a cultural difference to do this kind of thing.

Jinny looked at Han again to make sure he could not see anything. She grabbed the straps over her shoulder. She was wearing a green strap-top and shorts one-piece.