Halloween Blackmail

Story Info
Teen uses her neighbor for a treat.
6.1k words
4.64
20.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers

Emmanuelle absolutely loved photography. She got her first camera as a part of her first smart phone when she turned 11 and had been addicted ever since. She took her phone with her everywhere she went and took pictures all the time, pictures of where she was and pictures of herself and her friends. Over the years she got better cameras, lenses, and mounts. For Christmas in her senior year of high school she even got a drone.

Now she was nineteen and just entering her second year of college to get a degree in photography. And this summer... her photography changed her life forever.

Today was October 28th, the night of her neighbor's annual Halloween party. Her neighbors, the Curtis family, adored Halloween, especially Anne. She was addicted to it. Every year she spent a thousand dollars in new decorations. Every year she spent the entire month of October decorating her house and yard for the season, then spent the month of November tearing it down and packing everything up.

She had everything... animatronics, decorations, lighting, fog machines, sound machines... everything an entusiast could want. And with her husband's obviously good salary, she could afford it.

Also, with Ben's good salary, they had a really nice house and yard. The house was easily 5000 square feet and they had 2 acres of land in the suburbs, with a beautiful patio, grilling area, seating area, and in-ground swimming pool behind a privacy fence in the back yard.

The weather was nice this year, with the night-time low only in the 60s, so Emmanuelle expected the guests to be spread out, with most of them being outside to be under the light of the full moon. Like they did every year, her parents, Seth and Ruth Hatfield, were getting their costumes on ready to walk over and join the party.

Emmanuelle walked down the stairs wearing her Harry Potter costume, complete with a t-shirt painted to look like a white, button-down shirt, with tie and sweater, black pants, a black Gryffindor robe, and complete with glasses and a fake forhead scar.

"You look good, honey," Ruth told her.

"Thanks mom," Emmanuelle said, carrying her phone in her hand as she always did. She was always prepared to take a picture.

The trio walked to the neighbors and saw themselves in the front door where several others entered with them. The party was in full swing when they arrived. There was snack food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and even regular food spread around. Guests were everywhere... but as expected, most congregated on the patio outside, standing and seated, some with food, most with drinks, all talking and having a good time.

As soon as they entered the house, Emmanuelle split from her parents and immediately began taking pictures of the decorations and the guests. She loved the variety and the atmosphere. It was perfect for her photography scrapbook!

It was an hour into the party when she finally found Anne Curtis alone. She took a deep breath, steeling her confidence. She really wanted this... and now was her chance. She boldly walked forward and tapped Anne on the shoulder. She smiled as the older woman turned and faced her.

"Oh... hi Emmanuelle," she said, sounding pleasant, but not too excited to see the young woman.

"Hi Mrs. Curtis," Emmanuelle replied, smiling. "Great party again this year! I really like your decorations."

"Thank you," Anne smiled, always enjoying a compliment. "It's a lot of work, but I do enjoy Halloween."

Emmanuelle was enjoying this close-up look at Anne's costume. She'd dressed as a witch this year, with the high-peaked black hat, a low-cut, form-fitting, black top with half-lace sleeves, thigh-high black boots with fishnet stockings, and black, form-fitting satin shorts. She was... sexy! And Emmanuelle had a huge crush on her.

"I can tell," Emmanuelle smiled. "And I've been taking a lot of pictures."

"Have you now?" Anne said, looking around as if she hoped to talk to someone else... anyone else.

Emmanuelle brought her phone up to show it to Anne. "I can, you know, send them to you later. If you'd like some." Emmanuelle was a little annoyed that Anne wasn't paying much attention to her, but kept up the conversation. "Yeah, I've started my second year at college. I'm getting a degree in photography. It's been a really big part of my life and I hope to get a job taking pictures one day."

"Mmhmm," Anne nodded, not paying much attention.

Emmanuelle brought up her pictures on her phone and scrolled back to the first pictures she ever took. "As soon as I got my phone, I started taking them. You can see here that I started with a lot of nature stuff... trees, flowers. Here's one of the pond at the park. I really like that spot."

"Mmm, yes. Very nice," Anne nodded, barely looking down.

"And then I found some old buildings downtown, you know the historical-like ones, and took pictures of them," she said, paging through them to show Anne. "Then pictures of people even. I love taking pictures of people acting naturally... as if I'm not even there."

"Yes, I see. You're pretty good," Anne said again, barely looking down. She started walking away, but Emmanuelle followed her, continuing to talk to her. Anne tried to look annoyed, tried to break off the conversation, but Emmanuelle just wouldn't stop. Finally, she started going up the stairs, away from the guests, away from the party, hoping that Emmanuelle would realize she wasn't where she was supposed to be. But Emmanuelle didn't stop.

"And then when I was a senior in High School, I got a drone for Christmas," she said, bringing up a new set of pictures. "Now that's awesome. I can take that up pretty high and see all sorts of things that I can't see from the ground. It's a completely different perspective. I got this one here of the little waterfall by hovering over the lake. I can move it around and get angles I can't get normally."

"Mmm... yeah... nice," Anne said, sounding bored and annoyed.

"I've been using the drone a lot lately, especially over the summer," Emmanuelle said. "I get some pretty interesting pictures and videos from up there. And the new camera I got lets me zoom in really close."

Anne opened the door to the master bedroom and turned to face Emmanuelle. "Look, can I help you with something? I would like some privacy in here."

"Well, now that we're alone, I've been wanting to talk about your marriage with Mr. Curtis," Emmanuelle said.

"Yeah, we're married, big fucking deal."

"I just thought you might like to see some of the pictures and videos I've been taking," Emmanuelle said, lifting her phone up again.

But Anne didn't even look down at it. "Whatever! You know I don't like you, so why are you bothering me?"

Emmanuelle smiled. "Well, you're going to like me because I know what you're doing behind Mr. Curtis' back."

"Oh my God! What are you talking about now?" Anne asked, extremely annoyed now.

"You're not even faithful to your own husband," Emmanuelle said, smiling smugly. "You know you're a cheating slut."

"What? What are you... what are you talking about?" Anne said, clearly confused and upset. "I'm not cheating on him."

"Well," Emmanuelle said, swiping through pictures on her phone until she found the right one. "Here... what's that then?" She pointed the screen at Anne.

"What is that?" Anne said, looking at the picture.

"Hello! Have you not been listening to a word I've been saying?" Emmanuelle said. "Drone... candid pictures..."

"Like, you think that's me?" Anne asked, shaking her head as if Emmanuelle was crazy.

"Oh... really. Your defense is 'it wasn't me?'" Emmanuelle asked.

"Seriously, just shut the fuck up," Anne said, now getting angry... with a tinge of scared now coming through. She grabbed Emmanuelle's arm and pulled her into the master bedroom and shut the door behind her.

"You might want to start being more polite to me, you know," Emmanuelle said, rubbing her arm where Anne had grabbed her.

"Or what?"

"Well... he pays all your bills and shit because your ass doesn't work," Emmanuelle said. "Now does it?"

"Um... believe me, it works pretty good for him... and..." Anne started to say before Emmanuelle interrupted her.

"Works pretty good for other people, too, from what I have on my phone. I have pictures and videos from 5 different days over the summer. I have photos and videos of someone other than Mr. Curtis with you, in your backyard, having... sexual... relations. Here's one of you giving him a blowjob... one of him eating you out... one of him fucking you... some pictures of his car... and his license plate. You two are quite interesting to photograph."

Anne just shook her head. She didn't know what to do or say. This girl obviously had some serious dirt on her that would get her into a whirlwind of trouble if her husband found out.

"So... I'm just giving you a heads up, so you can go get a job or something," Emmanuelle said, locking her phone again. "Look, I don't want to break his heart or anything."

"And if I just decide to break your phone into a million pieces?" Anne threatened.

"Um... ever heard of back ups?" Emmanuelle said, shaking her head, almost laughing. "All this is up on the cloud just waiting for me to send it out."

Anne turned around and walked away from Emmanuelle for a second, her hands to her head as she tried to think. Then she turned back around and smiled. "Wait... wait... I get it," Anne said. "I get it now. What do you want? Let's just get to the point of what the fuck do you want."

"Well, you are, like, seriously a bitch, but you are, like, really fucking hot," Emmanuelle said, smiling. "I mean... I can see why he puts up with your shit." She stopped for a moment and thought again about what she really wanted. "Why don't you just do... that," she indicated her phone, "to me... and maybe these pictures and videos just go away."

"You're so fucking ridiculous. You're kidding... right?" Anne asked. Emmanuelle just looked at her, obviously not kidding. "Listen, let's just forget about this. We can forget it all ever happened, right? I won't see the guy again and we can just go on with our lives."

"I don't know," Emmanuelle said. "I think I should tell, Mr. Curtis."

"Please, please... please don't tell him," Anne said. She looked so scared and defenseless and Emmanuelle almost felt sorry for her.

But then she thought about Mr. Curtis and how she betrayed him so easily. "I really think I should."

"I... I don't... ok... ok... I'll do anything," Anne said, obviously defeated.

"Anything?"

"I... anything," Anne said. "Please... you want a new pair of shoes? Whatever. I'll take you shopping."

"Mmm... ok," Emmanuelle said, smiling and nodding. "I guess I can be convinced."

Anne exhaled in relief. "Ok... let me just go back to the party and we can set up a time for this weekend..."

"No... we don't need to set up a time," Emmanuelle said, stepping forward. "I think you can convince me a different way." She reached out and cupped Anne's breast, squeezing it.

Anne grabbed her wrist and pushed her hand away. "I don't think that's appropriate."

"I think it's very appropriate considering the circumstances," Emmanuelle smiled, cupping Anne's breast again. The older woman didn't move it this time. "So funny," she said.

"This is funny, 'cause this is inappropriate," Anne replied, obviously not happy with the way things were turning out.

"So is cheating on your husband," Emmanuelle smiled smugly. "So... I guess we'll have two wrongs make it right. Otherwise, he's going to be really unhappy when he sees these pictures."

"Ok... ok... Then when I'm done, I want to delete the pictures," Anne said.

"Oh yeah, absolutely," Emmanuelle said, squeezing both breasts now, feeling just how soft and supple they were. She could feel the hard points of her nipples against her palms. "Unlike some people, I'm kinda honest."

"Oh, whatever," Anne spat. "Honest? You're blackmailing me."

"I just want to use you like the slut that you are," Emmanuelle said, smiling. She lifted her breasts, feeling their size and weight. "Didn't Mr. Curtis pay for these, too? And you're just giving them away all willy nilly?"

"Ok... what... what do you want?" Anne said, frustrated, and, Emmanuelle could tell, excited. "You want money?"

"You don't get it, do you?" Emmanuelle said. "I want what you did with that guy." Emmanuelle reached up and took Anne's hat off and tossed it aside. Then she grabbed the bottom of Anne's form-fitting shirt and lifted it to take it off. As she tossed it to the floor, Anne looked at her and covered her bra-covered breasts, crossing her arms in front of her.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "It's not as bad because I'm a woman. I don't have a dick, so it's not really cheating then, right?"

Anne laughed nervously. "This is ridiculous. You're... you're not acting right."

"I'm not acting right?" Emmanuelle echoed, reaching behind Anne and unfastening her bra. Anne's hands still held her bra to her breasts, hiding them.

"No," Anne said, desperate for something to stop this.

"Today is about having fun, right? Dressing up... having friends over," Emmanuelle said.

"Yeah." Anne seemed sullen, backed into a corner.

"Well, that's what I want to do. Have fun," Emmanuelle said, sounding chipper. "Come on. You have to know I've been checking you out for a long time." Anne didn't respond and just looked at her. "I think we're going to be best friends from now on. Look, you don't have to like me. You just have to fuck me."

"It's... not... right," Anne said, shaking her head slowly.

Emmanuelle grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from her breasts, forcefully, letting her bra slide down her arms. She tossed it aside as well. Her hands immediately cupped and squeezed her bare, beautiful breasts, enjoying them. "And that's coming from a woman who's been cheating on her husband for who knows how long. I feel like this is definitely right."

Emmanuelle grabbed her nipples and pinched them, pulling Anne towards her at the same time, and kissed her, hard.

"Ok... ok, no," Anne said, trying to pull away from the young woman, and putting her hands up in rejection.

"What's wrong?" Emmanuelle asked. "Kiss me like you kissed him."

"Ok... ok," Anne said shaking her head to show her displeasure and let Emmanuelle kiss her again.

"Honestly I don't think you have a choice in the matter," Emmanuelle said smugly. "I really can just send all the pictures and videos to your husband. Then he'll know every little... naughty... dirty... thing that you did with that man while your husband was slaving away at work. And I have to admit, I have some really naughty pictures... some nice close-ups even of his dick in your slutty mouth. So you might as well just do everything I ask."

"If I do this, then you won't tell him?" Anna asked, hoping to end this.

"Of course I won't," Emmanuelle said smiling. "It can be our dirty little secret. I know you don't want your husband to know."

"I don't. But this... this is just so wrong," Anne said, looking down at Emmanuelle's hands squeezing her breasts and teasing her hard nipples.

"Wrong?" Emmanuelle asked. "Isn't adultery wrong, too?"

Anne looked at her, defeated. She could see no way out of this other than to do what Emmanuelle wanted. "You have to promise," she said.

Emmanuelle smiled. "I swear." She cupped and caressed Anne's breasts again, squeezing them and teasing her nipples until they were hard, little points. "Oh my goodness. They look way better up close and personal." She bent over and lifted one of the nipples, sucking and licking it. Then moved to the other, enjoying herself completely.

Anne shuddered as Emmanuelle's hand slid over her bare abdomen and slid over her satin shorts, teasing her pussy and clit over the clothing.

"Gosh... being bad is really turning you on," Emmanuelle said, looking up from Anne's nipple, licking it teasingly. "'Cause you're really wet. Is that from little ol' me?"

"Oh my God," Anne said sarcastically, shaking her head in defiance. She wanted no part in this. She didn't want to be excited and certainly didn't want Emmanuelle to know she was excited.

"Don't be so shy," Emmanuelle smiled. "Don't lie. It feels good, doesn't it?" She swirled her fingers right over her clit as she lightly bit Anne's nipple. She felt the older woman shiver. "You like that?"

"Mmhmm," Anne said softly, looking down at her as her nipple sucked into Emmanuelle's mouth once again.

Emmanuelle giggled as she stood up again. "Kiss me. Like you mean it."

She tipped her head up, moving closer to Anne, but obviously forcing Anne to move towards her, too. They kissed, softly at first, but Emmanuelle kissed her back passionately, while still playing with her pussy. While the kiss progressed, Emmanuelle slid her hand inside Anne's satin shorts and touched her bare pussy for the first time.

Emmanuelle suddenly giggled when she realized what Anne had failed to wear. "Oh my gosh! You're not even wearing panties! You fucking slut! Are you going out after this? Are you going to see... him?"

"No... no!" Anne said, completely embarrassed. "I just... didn't think..."

Emmanuelle slipped two fingers inside her wetness and stroked her pussy and clit. She could feel Anne getting more and more excited the more she played with her. Anne couldn't look at her, and, at the moment, had her eyes closed as if either trying to deny what was happening or wanting to feel it fully.

Emmanuelle slid her hand free of Anne's shorts and licked her wet fingers as Anne watched, helpless. "Now... what's first for the little cheater?" she giggled. "I guess... you know... if everyone else has got a taste then I should too, right?"

"Listen... I don't know... I," Anne tried to backpeddle. Her body was flushed and she was breathing harder, obviously sexually excited. She'd never been with a woman before and this was starting to go way too far. It felt strange to feel so excited because of a woman.

"But you promised... don't you remember?" Emmanuelle said, holding her hips and slowly walking her backwards towards the bed.

"Yeah," Anne said, knowing she was backed into a corner with no options. She felt uncomfortable walking backwards, being led by this teenage girl.

When they reached the bed, Emmanuelle pushed her, making her fall back on the bed. They she started taking her own clothes off, tossing each piece into a pile nearby. "You really shouldn't break your promise... or I might have to break mine. And Mr. Curtis really won't like seeing those pictures." It didn't take long before Emmanuelle stood in just her bra and panties.

"No... he wouldn't," Anne said softly as she watched the young woman drop to her knees between Anne's legs. Emmanuelle grabbed her feet and put them on the edge of the bed and pushed her thighs wide apart.

Emmanuelle licked her lips as she looked at Anne's pussy behind those satin shorts. The material was so thin and tight that she could easily see the outline of her labia. She slid her fingertips around her obvious slit, teasing her labia and her swollen clit at the top. She could hear Anne gasp in pleasure, even though she was trying not to react.

Emmanuelle looked up and met Anne's eyes as she kissed right on her clit and blew hot air onto it. She felt Anne shiver and sat up and smiled at her. "I want a look at your pussy." She grabbed the waistband of Anne's shorts with both hands and pulled and tugged them down her long legs, tossing them aside with the rest of her clothing. Anne didn't even protest. She held her leg and kissed her calf as she looked down at Anne's wet, swollen pussy.

"Mmm... I can see why Mr. Curtis keeps you around," she said. "Your pussy looks... delicious." She slowly kissed her way down Anne's leg, teasingly, all the way down to her overheated slit. "And the closer I get... the better it looks... and I'm sure the wetter it gets. Why don't you play with it first. I want to watch you. Make it all nice and wet for me."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers
12