Halloween Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne slid her hand down between her legs and cupped her pussy. Emmanuelle smiled when she moved it, slightly at first, but pressed first her palm and then her fingertips against her pussy, masturbating. Her fingers looked knowledgable... she'd masturbated many, many times before. Her fingertips circled her clit, pressing against it and she began to breathe more heavily.

"Have you ever had a woman lick your pussy?" Emmanuelle asked her.

"No," Anne said quickly, as if that was a stupid question.

"Do you want my tongue on your pussy?"

"I... I don't know," Anne said. She was too nervous about saying or doing anything that would make Emmanuelle mad. She definitely didn't want her husband to see those pictures. But she wasn't sure she could do this.

"Beg for it. I want to hear you say 'please'," Emmanuelle said, kissing her thigh.

"Please?" Anne said, half-heartedly.

"Say 'please Emmanuelle eat my pussy,'" Emmanuelle said. "This... pretty... little... pussy?"

Anne swallowed hard, almost unwilling to do what this girl wanted. But she really had no choice in the matter. She was caught. "Please Emmanuelle eat my pussy." Her voice was monotone and uninspired.

Emmanuelle smiled. "You really like your little pussy played with, don't you?" She reached down and touched her pussy, making Anne remove her own hand. "Oh... you were a good girl. Your pussy is so wet. It's really opening for me. It must like me a lot."

"No... uh, I..." Anne tried to say, tried to deny that she was enjoying this. But then moaned loudly as the young woman slid her tongue inside her wetness and began licking her earnestly. She couldn't deny it to herself, though. Emmanuelle was really good at what she did with her pussy. It had been a long time since she felt this good.

Emmanuelle licked two finger and held them at the entrance of Anne's pussy, sliding them around her, teasing her clit and hole with them as she got them soaked with Anne's juices. Then, slowly, she pushed them inside as Anne moaned in pleasure. Slowly, teasingly, she pushed them deep inside her and then began moving them in and out, fingering her.

"Oh my God," Anne moaned when Emmanuelle simultaneously licked her clit and fingered her. The double pleasure was nearly overwhelming and she was so close to cumming. Emmanuelle's tongue felt so good as she swiped it over her clit and then gently sucked it between her lips. She wasn't fumbling around at all. She knew exactly what to do to get her off. "Oh... fuck!" she moaned loudly.

Suddenly they heard the door being opened and Emmanuelle dove beside the bed so she wouldn't be seen. Anne sat up on the edge of the bed and quickly put her hands over her body to hide her nakedness.

Ben walked in, looking outside the door as if something down the hall had distracted him. When he turned his head back and saw his wife naked on the bed, he was surprised.

"Anne! What... what's wrong?" he said, concerned. "Are you... are you ok?"

"Yeah... um... I'm feeling a little sick and I thought I'd lay down for a while," she said, trying to think up the best lie she could.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But... but where are your clothes?" he asked.

"Oh... um... I... uh... I threw up on them and just... um... took them off to clean them." Emmanuelle chuckled to herself. Anne was certainly thinking on her feet and was obviously good at lying.

"Oh... is there anything I can get you?"

"No, no. I'll be ok. I just need to lay down for a while," she said. "Give me 30 minutes or so. I'll be down."

"Ok... just... I'll go get Ruth. Feel better ok?" Ben said, sounding very concerned and quickly turned and left.

"No... wait...," she said, trying to stop him from getting Emmanuelle's mom.

But it was too late. Ben had turned around and walked out the door, closing it behind him. Just as it closed, Anne rushed over to it and locked it. When she turned around, Emmanuelle was standing with a huge smile.

"That was close," Emmanuelle giggled.

"I'm glad you're amused by that." Anne was annoyed.

"I am." Emmanuelle put her hand out, pointing to the bed, indicating she wanted Anne to return to the bed.

"Are you kidding me?" Anne asked. "We almost got caught? Don't you understand that?"

"And I'm sure that gets you even more excited, doesn't it? The thrill of being caught fucking someone else. I bet your pussy is throbbing right now."

"No," Anne said, but it was undeniable. It did excite her.

"Well, unless you want me to show these pictures to your husband, I think you should come back to bed."

Anne shook her head and walked forward, obviously annoyed. She moved to where she was and lay back on the bed. Emmanuelle pushed her legs apart and she knelt back on the floor. Immediately, she bent forward and licked her pussy, making Anne moan by the sudden pleasure.

Emmanuelle seemed to start right where she left off, her tongue rapidly stroking Anne's clit as her fingers started to penetrate her again.

"Oh fuck!" Anne said, her body quickly ramping back up. "How in the hell...?"

"Ooh, yeah. You do like the thrill of being caught. The cheater is so hot she's going to cum for me," Emmanuelle laughed. Anne's legs were trembling she was so close to her orgasm. "Oh, you're so wet for me. Mmmmm."

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuuuuuuck!" Anne moaned loudly when she finally came, her legs quivering violently. She wasn't even thinking about the guests downstairs. All she was thinking about was how wonderful her pussy was feeling and how the sudden rush of her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Emmanuelle sat back, wiping her face and licking Anne's juices from her lips and the back of her hand.

"Oh my God that felt good," Anne said, breathing hard, unguarded after having an unexpectedly wonderful orgasm.

"That feel good?" Emmanuelle asked, smiling. "That was your first orgasm from a woman. Did your boyfriend ever make you cum like that?".

"Can we... can we just forget about him?" Anne said, sitting up. "Ok... that was nice. Thank you. Now you need to delete those pictures and we need to get back to the party."

"Not so fast," Emmanuelle said, shaking her head.

"Don't you... don't you think that's enough?" Anne asked, obviously wanting this torture to end now.

Emmanuelle shook her head, smiling. "Oh no, absolutely not."

"What?"

"You still haven't done anything to me," Emmanuelle said.

"I have to do stuff to you?" Anne asked.

"Of course you do," Emmanuelle laughed. "What do you mean? You thought I was just going to play with you this whole time? You're so silly to think such a thing. It's so good to get off. And now it's time for me to get off, too."

"Ok... so... what do you want me to do?" Anne said, still panting, concerned that Emmanuelle's mom was going to show up at any minute.

"Mmm, we can start by switching places." Emmanuelle moved in to lay on the bed while Anne got on her hands and knees and crawled to where Emmanuelle was.

"Ok." Anne looked scared and embarrassed. She had no idea how to please a woman. All her life, she'd spent her time teasing and pleasing boys, never even giving a thought to a woman.

"Aw, don't look so shy," Emmanuelle said, giggling. "It's not that bad. God, you act like it's the end of the world. Is sleeping with a woman so bad? It's saving your marriage anyway." Emmanuelle reached down and pushed her panties off her legs. She giggled again. "Besides... I'm so friendly."

"Yeah... you're very friendly," Anne said sarcastically. "Ok."

Emmanuelle opened her legs, her wet pussy opening before Anne's eyes. She didn't want to even look at it and tried to look at her bellybutton instead.

"No use hesitating," Emmanuelle giggled, sliding her fingers around her wetness. "I'm going to show you how to make me cum. You've never seen a pussy up close before, have you?"

She was so right, Anne thought. She'd never seen a pussy up close before. And, after this, she never wanted to again.

"I want you to use that pretty little tongue all over my pussy," Emmanuelle said.

Anne took a deep breath and exhaled as if she just had to get this over with. She hesitated, hoping something would happen to keep her from having to go through with it. "So I just lick it... right?" she asked, bending closer to Emmanuelle's pussy.

"Uh huh... just like I did to you." Emmanuelle watched her closely, smiling smugly.

"Ok...," Anne said and hesitantly extended her tongue and licked the pungeant flesh.

"Mmm," Emmanuelle moaned softly, encouraging her. "Yeah... not bad... just like that."

Anne licked more, lightly at first, sliding up and down her inner labia. Then slightly between, sliding deeper into her wet, pink flesh. She was nervous, wondering how badly it would taste.

"Does my little pussy taste good?" Emmanuelle asked. When Anne looked up at her, she smiled. "God I like the way you look at me while your tongue is on my clit like that. Makes me want to cum right now."

Anne shook her head, not liking this one bit. But she kept licking. And when she hit sensitive spots and felt Emmanuelle react to them, she returned to them again and again. In a way, she felt powerful being able to control Emmanuelle.

"Oh yeah," Emmanuelle moaned. "Keep licking my pussy just like that. Oh yes... just like that. Oh my God you make my pussy so fucking wet."

Anne slid a finger into her wetness, twisting it as she moved it in and out slowly. She'd never had a finger inside a vagina before, except her own. But even then it wasn't very far. It felt... a little odd. Wet... squishy... very warm.

"Yeah... just like that... fuck! You like licking my pussy, don't you?" Emmanuelle asked. Without even waiting for an answer, she spoke to the eyes looking up at her. "I knew you would."

There was a soft knock at the bedroom door, followed by another when no one said a thing.

"Anne? Are you doing ok, honey? Ben said you weren't feeling well." It was Ruth.

Emmanuelle giggled. "It's my mom!" she whispered.

"Oh my God! She can't find you in here... like this... with me," Anne said nervously. "We gotta stop this!"

"Huh uh... you just find a way to send her away," Emmanuelle giggled. "Convince her you're ok. Then you can come right back to my pussy. We're not done yet."

"You're going to be the death of me," Anne said, standing up and wiping her mouth. She walked to the door naked. "Hi Ruth... yeah I'm ok. Just a second." She came back to the bed quickly and grabbed her robe, then opened the door slightly.

"I'm sorry," Ruth apologized. "I didn't mean to bother you. I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help."

Anne knew she probably looked horrible. Her hair was probably a mess. Her makeup was surely a mess. But there wasn't anything she could do about it. "No... I appreciate it. But I'm ok."

"Good. You didn't see where Emmanuelle went, did you?" she asked. "Someone said they saw her come upstairs with you, but I haven't seen her in a little while."

"Emmanuelle? No... no, I don't know where she is," Anne said, a little frightened. If Ruth found Emmanuelle naked in her bed, her life would be ruined.

"Ok... just thought I'd check," Ruth said softly. "Forgive me for saying, but you really don't look too good. Maybe I can..." Ruth walked forward and pushed at the door as she walked in past Anne, then stopped cold. Emmanuelle was on the bed, naked, looking right at her. "Oh... um..." she stuttered.

"It's... it's not what it looks like," Anne said quickly.

"No... no need to explain," Ruth said nervously. She looked down, no knowing where else she could look. She definitely couldn't unsee this. "You're... you're... it's your life... and you can be with whomever you want."

"Please, Ruth, just listen," Anne pleaded.

Ruth backed up and went out the door, still stunned. "I'll... um... just go join the party downstairs."

"Yeah... um... ok," Anne said, knowing that she was never going to live this down.

Anne closed the door softly and walked back over to Emmanuelle, holding her robe closed with her arms. Emmanuelle was fingering herself, looking at her and smiling the whole time. Anne shook her head. "We have to stop this, now."

"We'll stop this. As soon as you make me cum," Emmanuelle smirked. "The sooner you take off the robe and start licking my pussy, the sooner that'll happen."

"What about your mom?"

"You'll just have to make something up," Emmanuelle smiled. "She'll keep it to herself."

Anne looked disgusted, knowing she had no choice. She took the robe off and tossed it aside, then knelt on the side of the bed again, right between Emmanuelle's thighs. Emmanuelle used both of her hands to pull her labia apart, showing her pink interior.

Anne leaned forward and started licking her again. She would just have to redouble her effort and get Emmanuelle to cum fast. Maybe that would end all this.

"Yeah... just like that," Emmanuelle moaned. "Your tongue is awesome, Mrs. Curtis. Keep it right there... right on my clit."

Emmanuelle sat up on her elbows so she could more easily watch Anne. She could feel goosebumps every time Anne looked up at her and met her gaze. It wasn't going to take long at this rate.

"Mmm... my hot neigher's eating me out. God, I should have blackmailed you sooner. You eat my pussy so fucking good. Fuck yes, just like that. Yeah... just like that." Anne drove her closer and closer to her orgasm and Emmanuelle's body was trembling.

Emmanuelle reached down and cupped Anne's head, trying to hold her in place. Anne's tongue was thrumming over her clit just perfectly. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Fuck yeah. Oh... make me cum. Oh my God yes! Oh fuck! Fuck... fuck!"

As she came, Emmanuelle reached down with her other hand, and grabbed Anne's head firmly, holding her in place. Her thighs closed tighter, squeezing her head, too. When she came, her juices splashed out over Anne's face as Anne moaned in protest into her wetness, helplessly.

Emmanuelle's body was still quivering when she let Anne go. The older woman wiped her face with her arm, then ran to the bathroom to quickly get cleaned up. Emmanuelle lay on her back, trembling and moaning softly, smiling in her pleasure.

"Did I do it right?" Anne asked as she walked back into the bedroom with a towel, drying her face.

"Mmhmm," was all Emmanuelle could say as she tried to calm her breathing.

"Then that was ok?" Anne asked.

Emmanuelle sat up on her elbows again and looked at Anne. "That was perfect," she said smiling excitedly. "Oh, shit! Are you sure you've never done something like this before?"

Anne shook her head, looking disgusted. "No... never. And never will again."

"Well... tell me," she said, smiling. "How does it feel to eat out a woman for the first time? It felt pretty fucking good to me."

"It was the worst thing in my life," Anne answered. But Emmanuelle didn't really care. "So... we're all good now?"

"Oh... yes," Emmanuelle said, grabbing her clothes and starting to get dressed. "That was good. I promise I won't tell your husband, and I'll delete one of the five days I caught you cheating on him."

"One? There's five. But..." Anne protested.

"And I can promise you that I'll be back tomorrow. You have 4 more days to pay me for."

12