Halloween Bouncy House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh," Jake let a moan escape.

Emily took the top of his costume, now barely resting on his shoulder, and dropped it to the ground. Going down to her knees in front of him, she lightly placed her fingers in the band of the boxers and pulled forward and down releasing his solid member.

Jake was overwhelmed in his current position. He was standing naked with a bouncy house behind him, a girl on her knees in front of him, and a sidewalk 20 feet to the side of him. It would be difficult for people to see him in the dark corner of the yard, but knowing people were out there turned him on even more.

Every thought he had was soon erased when he felt Emily's hand lift his dick and then a warm, wet pressure on his balls. Just the right one, sucking it in, and licking it again and again. Then she focused on the left one the same way but with a stronger suction. Then, her tongue traced the underside to the tip before pushing him into her warm, wet, and deep mouth. She moved slowly with a gentle suck, taking in about half of him. Emily tried to take in more of him and moaned with pleasure at his size.

"Fuuuck, Emily," Jack hissed out.

Like a lightning bolt, Jack remembered she was still fully dressed. Of course, Emily didn't need to be naked if she stayed in this position, but she put in a lot of work to have a private bouncy sex room and he couldn't waste this opportunity.

With as much willpower as he could manage, he bent down to grab her arms and pull her up.

"Your turn now," he said with a sultry, deep voice that surprised even him.

With complete confidence, Emily stopped and stood up to face him. "Okay," she said with a sexy smile.

She started with the corset, seductively uniting the string holding it together before pulling the string out entirely. "That tequila is pulling its weight," she thought to herself as she continued her brazen attempt at a strip tease. Once the string was pulled out, the bodice slipped off her shoulders revealing only bare skin and puffy dark nipples. Using a firm grasp, she took hold of her boobs, pulling the tips, then running her hands down to her waist where she undid her skirt's zipper. She turned around and bent at the waist, taking her skirt and thong to the ground with one slow push. She hoped this would let Jake see how wet he made her.

When Emily reached to roll down her thigh-high stockings, Jake stopped her. "No," he protested, "leave those on." He noticed even in the moonlight that a flush spread across each breast.

Finally feeling more in control of the situation, he took her hand and led her into the bouncy house. Each step they took set off a large wave in the giant airy pillow before coming back to them. They both laughed as they repeatedly tried to get their balance. They quickly found themselves jumping around like they did when they were kids. When one would jump down on the airy pillows, the other would inevitably be pushed higher and off balance. Jake moved his eyes from Emily's undulating tits when she was jumping and the space between her black stockings when she fell over. With one particularly high jump, her boobs went so high he thought he saw them bounce off her chin. After that, Emily grabbed her chest to prevent them from moving and flopped onto the springy ground. Her eyes gravitated to Jake's gyrating cock, 8 inches of hardness, moving from his leg to his stomach as he jumped excitedly towards her.

Unfortunately, Jake lost his footing and his cock collided with Emily's shoulder as he fell, sparking a painful yelp, but mostly a burst of laughter. They tumbled together, struggling to regain their balance and catch their breath. Once their bodies slowed, they discovered themselves intertwined, their arms wrapped around each other and their faces almost touching.

Emily made the first move, covering his mouth with hers, and pressing her tongue into him. She felt his teeth nip at her lips while his hands roamed over her naked form. Jake took no time spreading her legs and reaching for her heat. Slipping into her wetness, he pushed a finger in and out to rub over her clit. His thumb stayed to rub her hardened nub and two fingers went back to her opening. They curved just slightly, pushing in and out, over and over, and his thumb strummed her sensitive clit. Emily exhaled a mighty moan, enjoying waves of pleasure, not quite a release, but controlling her body.

"I need more of you," Emily whimpered. After struggling to shift her body, she settled on top of him, his dick just under her folds. Instinctually, she rubbed up and down his length, spreading her heat and enjoying the friction on her clit as she moved.

Jake was enjoying the way Emily's body was moving over him and did not want her to stop, but he desperately craved more access. Slowly, to keep them from more uncontrollable bouncing, he lifted her torso, his hands searching for her breasts. His mouth, wanting a turn, latched on, exploring her plump nipples like they were gumdrops. He licked her tightened peaks and then sucked them ravenously searching for their sweetness. His reward was a soft purr.

After several more moments of grinding into each other, Jake moved his hands to her hips. He massaged her squeezable ass, slowly angling it to the perfect position. Soon, her wet heat was directly above the tip of his cock. They both stopped in their tracks, hearts racing. The electricity between them was stronger than they had anticipated. Jake hesitated, looked into Emily's eyes, and moved his mouth to hers. They shared a deep, passionate kiss and then Emily slowly lowered onto him. It was so painfully, yet deliciously, slow. When she reached the place where he was entirely inside of her, she moaned loudly into his mouth and wiggled on top of him. She wanted to remember this feeling of being full.

Emily sat up, pressing her hands into his chest, and began to slide aggressively up and down the full length of his dick. It was an unusual sensation for Jake since there was no hard surface beneath him to push back on. He was being pressed down while another force was lifting him up. Realizing his attempts to push back in any direction just made them lose their rhythm, he surrendered control over his body and just watched this curvaceous woman bounce naked on top of him. Repeatedly, Emily's body pressed into him, causing the bouncing surface to push him up several inches into the air. The weightlessness and pressure and slamming was mind-blowing.

When Emily slowed down, Jake stilled one of her breasts and pulled it to his mouth again. He rolled his tongue around her nipple, softened now by his touch. He took a chance and used his teeth, just a soft nibble at first and then a teasing bite. Emily let out a surprised squeal and reflexively pushed down hard onto him, pushing his dick far into her core.

Needing control, Jake flipped her to her back, pulling her legs up onto his shoulders. The bouncy house was moving around them, which caused them to laugh as he slid himself back into her. With her legs up in the air, it was Emily's turn now to relinquish control over her body. The waves were moving through her into Jake as he was pushing back into her. It was almost as if there was a force trying to get him deeper and deeper. She put her hands across her chest protectively, but they ended up cupping her breasts. She tried to mimic the feeling Jake gave her when he used his teeth and pinched them hard. Everything was making her head spin.

When Jake started quickening his pace, trying to chase the warm pressure deep inside her, the bouncy waves returned to them with more intensity than they expected. They were pushed off each other and sent rolling to the corner. Playfully, Emily got on all fours and started to crawl to the middle again, looking back at Jake who was looking at her with a fire in his eyes. Noticing her firm base on the unsecured flooring, Jake took a running pace and landed on top of her. They collapsed, enjoying the ripples pushing into them as they rolled to the opposite edge.

Emily came to an abrupt halt as the front of her body collided with the bouncy house wall, and Jake followed suit, landing right behind her. He could feel Emily's soft bottom pushing into his dick and began rubbing himself up and down. When Emily spread her legs and tilted her hips up towards him, Jake took hold of his hardness and ran the tip roughly from her clit to her ass clumsily, spreading whatever lubricate there was around. In the moment he found her wet heat to push into, a forceful wave pushed up at his back, causing the tip of his tip to move right into her puckered hole.

"Ahh," Emily squealed.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry," Jake said, just as surprised as she was. But he didn't pull out. His cock was gripped in an uncomfortable pleasure. His heart raced with anticipation at this new sensation.

As the waves continued, partially egged on by Jake's hips and curiosity, he tried to see if he could push further into her, but she was too tight.

Emily tried to move away, reacting wildly with every push, but she was pinned. "Jake," she managed to say while grasping for words, "I've never done that, but I think I'd need some lube for it not to hurt like hell. Maybe another time."

"Yeah, okay," Jake responded as he reluctantly pulled out what little of him was in. His dick, searching for warmth, found comfort finally in her pussy and rammed it in. It was warm, slippery, and just tight enough. He could die inside of her and be a happy man.

Emily was surprised that she did not hate Jake for trying to take her ass. The newfound curiosity of that pleasure-pain would replay in her mind for weeks into the future. Now, though, she needed to focus on the unrestrained fucking Jake was giving her. She was sandwiched between the wall and Jake. She wrapped her arms as best she could on the bouncy house edge and gave into the pleasure. He was hitting a spot deep inside her that sent a heat rising through her body.

"Oh, god, Jake," Emily cried out, "you feel so good."

She attempted to push her hips back with every thrust, wanting him to press that button deeper and deeper.

"Shit, Emily, you feel amazing," Jake whispered as he pounded into her. He was trying to hold off on cumming, but he couldn't wait much longer.

Just then, they heard the exit door of the building open. They froze. Jake held his breath, but his hips continued their upward thrusts with the smallest movement he could manage. They both listened to the voices coming towards them as they actively sought out their pleasure.

"So, I told her I didn't care if she talked to him, she just needed to stop bending over without underwear on when he was sitting behind her," a girl's voice said.

Jake pushed in deep and held it. Emily gripped him hard.

"No one would do that by accident. I wouldn't trust her," a second voice continued as they came closer down the path.

He pulled out again slowly and then pushed in as far as he could, feeling Emily's breath quicken and pussy tighten.

"Agreed. But he didn't have to fuck her just because she bent over. I wouldn't trust him either," added a third voice, walking in the grass near the bouncy house.

When the group was mere feet from them, the first voice laughed and said, "Look, it's a bouncy house!"

At that moment, Emily couldn't hold back any longer. Her pussy spasmed, milking Jake until he exploded deep inside her.

They both silently held back moans as they came together, the girls' voices trailing off.

As Emily and Jake lay entwined on the bouncy house, their limbs tingling and energy spent, they exchanged breathless smiles. The moonlight cast a glow on their faces, making the night feel even more magical.

Jake gently brushed a strand of hair away from Emily's face and said, "I can't believe how incredible this night turned out. I had an amazing time with you."

Emily's eyes sparkled as she whispered, "Me too. This is more than I had hoped it would be." They shared a quiet laugh, just enjoying the closeness.

Jake continued, "You know, I'd really love to see you again. Maybe not in a bouncy house next time, but definitely someplace special."

Emily tried to hide some of her excitement but managed to roll around to face him and wrap a stocking leg around him. "I'd like that."

They shared one more sweet kiss before reluctantly getting up from the bouncy house floor and finding their clothes. They walked hand in hand back into the party. Jake knew this was something worth exploring while Emily secretly started planning their next rendezvous.

12