Halloween Costumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, the majority of it would have to go to paying off debt, but she could afford to treat herself, just a little. What could she do to reward herself for her bravery?

A tattoo. The idea popped into her brain with such immediate clarity and conviction that she was dressed and on her way to the tattoo parlor before she even questioned it. Yes, a tattoo - she'd always wanted one, and if last night had taught her anything, it was that overcoming fears could lead to great rewards.

She was going to get a tattoo. And to commemorate last night, she was going to get a slutty one.

###

Across town, at the same time that Kelsey was stepping into the tattoo parlor, Brittany was waking up to an unusual sight: there was a strange man in her bed. She didn't normally go home with people, especially not someone she didn't know, but apparently the drinks and the thrill of having won had gone to her head, and so the blonde had broken her own rule and had a one-night stand.

Not a bad-looking one, either, she mused. Maybe that's a rule that needs to be broken more often...

Sunday morning meant church, and so Brittany got up without waking her houseguest, got dressed, and left the house. She was almost out the door before she remembered to attach a note for the stranger, taping it to the trophy that sat next to her bed, glowing slightly.

###

Unlike her two co-workers, Heather didn't leap out of bed on that Sunday morning. She woke up full of energy, just as Brittany and Kelsey had, but instead of getting up and putting that energy toward something productive, she decided to reward herself with a lay-in. She'd only won a bit over a thousand dollars, but - she told herself - that wasn't too bad for a night's work.

She glanced over at her prize and wondered what she was going to do with the ugly thing. She'd never been much for competitive sports, and so there wasn't a cabinet or trophy-room it could be added to. Until she found a place for it, she supposed she'd have to just leave it there, beside the bed.

Glimpses of the party came back to her - how drunk had she gotten? She remembered Kelsey driving them home, exuberant about her win, but most of the night was a blur...

As she pondered, she noticed that her right hand had drifted to her pussy, and was slowly stroking up and down her sensitive lips.

Well, she thought to herself, I've got no other plans for the morning...

Five hours and six powerful orgasms later, Heather finally got out of bed. She got herself a glass of water, and returned for another play-session.

###

Monday:

As Kelsey walked into work the next day, she was met with raised eyebrows and huge smiles.

The raised eyebrows were from those who hadn't been at the party. They were wondering what small, shy Kelsey was doing, walking so confidently, dressed uncharacteristically in such a a short skirt. The huge smiles were from the men who had seen her faux-naked, and welcomed any change in her wardrobe that brought her closer to that state.

It wasn't until lunch, however, when she got a chance to sit down and spend time with her two best friends that Kelsey was truly able to show off.

"Wow!" Brittany said, huge smile upon her face.

"Really?" Heather asked, her eyebrows conveying her disapproval.

"Oh come on," Brittany said, playfully slapping Heather on the arm. "Don't be like that - it's about time that Kelsey loosened up a bit! I think this is a good start!"

The two girls were reacting to their workmate's new tattoo - the one she had shown them, anyway. Once she had reached the tattoo parlor and discovered that they had a two-for-one deal for tattoos above a certain price, she'd been unable to resist the temptation of spending the entire fistful of cash she'd hastily grabbed on the way out.

A pair of new tattoos later, she was walking out of the small shop with a smile on her face and a new confidence in her stride. On her left ankle she'd gotten a simple tattoo of a balloon - she'd wanted something simple and playful, something she wouldn't be ashamed to show her friends.

Something to contrast her other tattoo.

It was the balloon that Brittany was gushing over, while Heather made her reservations clear. Kelsey wasn't sure how they'd react if they saw the pair of boobs she'd gotten tattooed on her lower back.

She wasn't even sure why she'd done it - Kelsey wasn't a boob girl particularly, and whenever she'd imagined getting tattoos, it had never been something so crude, so...silly.

That was it. It was silly. She enjoyed the humor of it, but more than that...the fact that it was so out-of-character. Getting a tattoo at all made her feel free, like she was someone else - getting one of a pair of tits? That just proved that she wasn't boxed into her life as a graphic designer at a failing company.

She was more than that, she was free. It made her forget that she was swimming in debt...it told her that she could do whatever she wanted.

In fact, she might even get another. Soon.

###

Once lunch was over, and the girls made their way back to their various workstations, Heather breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was fairly sure she'd managed to hide it from her workmates - she'd perhaps been a bit harsher than necessary on poor Kelsey, but honestly, Heather had welcomed the distraction.

Ever since she'd arrived at work that morning, she'd just felt so...horny.

It was just an after-effect from the day before, she told herself. Uncharacteristically, Heather had stayed in bed all day - from shortly after she'd wokem up, right through until she'd drifted back to sleep that night, Heather had only gotten up for food and to go to the toilet.

The rest of the time, she'd been masturbating.

It had been fun, Heather was forced to admit. It was so unlike her - she'd always had a strong sex-drive, but she never had time to indulge herself like that.

Yes, that was it. It was an indulgence. And when was the last time she'd had one of those? She'd been battling with guilt all morning - she'd promised her neighbor that she'd pop around and help out with her garden, she'd taken some work home with her over the weekend, and her house was a mess.

But sometimes, you just needed to treat yourself, and that was all it had been. A lovely, relaxing weekend - a party, a few more drinks than were strictly necessary, a bit of prize money, and then a day of self-pleasure. It was out of her system now, and she could go back to being her normal go-getter self.

So why was she still so turned on?

All day Heather had felt like she was battling her own hormones. It wasn't anything in particular - there were no guys in the office that Heather was particularly attracted to (no women either, for that matter) and her computer monitor had shown nothing more erotic than a spreadsheet all day. Other than a few calls to clients, there had been nothing particularly out of the ordinary about Heather's day, certainly nothing erotic, and there was no reason for her to want to get off that one last time.

One last time...

The idea was so tempting that Heather decided that the best thing to do, to clear her head, would be simply to head into the ladies' bathroom, get herself off, and return to work energized and ready to go.

I wish I had a toy here, she thought as she slipped into her work's restroom. But I suppose fingers will have to do...

###

Jerry smiled broadly at Brittany as he left for the day. He was half in love with their bombshell of a receptionist - every man in the building was - but there was something particularly appealing about her that day. Her smile seemed wider, her skirt seemed tighter, her top seemed even more low-cut...

No, that wasn't it. It was her attitude. She was always bubbly and personable - it was what Brittany was known for. But today she somehow seemed extra friendly, extra chirpy.

"I'm here to please," her body seemed to be screaming - Jerry could have sworn she was pushing her chest forward slightly, trying to emphasize her (already impressive) cleavage, but he didn't want to stare.

"Good night, Brittany," he said as he left.

"Good night, sir," she replied, and something about the way she purred the last word had him erect before he could even hit the back door.

###

Tuesday:

This is wrong, Heather told herself. I shouldn't be doing this...not at work.

The thought ran through her mind again and again, but it somehow just managed to add to the heat she felt between her legs. After jilling off in the bathroom the day before, she'd barely managed to get through the rest of the day. Finally, knocking off time arrived, and she all but ran home, collapsed straight onto her bed, and got herself off over and over and over again before falling into a blissful sleep.

She'd had a date, the saleswoman remembered the next morning. She'd been looking forward to it for a week - Tim, his name was, or Tom. Something short. But she'd been so obsessed by the idea of getting home and getting her favorite vibrator between her legs, she'd completely blanked on seeing...was it Todd?...until she'd noticed three missed calls and two messages on her phone.

A second date was looking unlikely, but that was okay. Who needs men, she told herself, when you've got friends like these?

As she was leaving for work, she'd fished one of her smallest sex toys out of the trophy (where it had somehow landed after Sunday's session) and then - completely on impulse - slipped it into her work bag.

The idea of sneaking into the bathroom again consumed her, and it was all she could think about during her commute. So naughty, she told herself - so deliciously wicked.

Once Heather arrived at work, she'd made small talk with her supervisor, and then fled to the bathroom, plunging her tiny toy deep into her wetness, and rubbing at her nipples with her other hand.

Oh god, she thought as an orgasm swept her body. This is so wrong...

I've got to do this again some time.

###

As Heather left the ladies' room, her route back to her desk brought her past reception. Brittany didn't notice, however - one of the young interns was at her desk, and she was flirting outrageously with him.

Typical Brittany, Heather thought with a smile, enjoying her post-orgasm glow. She doesn't even mind that he hasn't looked at her face once...

###

Wednesday:

Kelsey arrived at work an hour late, and threw an apologetic glance at Brittany as she entered the room.

"Don't worry about it girl," Brittany said, casually tossing her long blonde hair behind her. "I covered for you - where've you been?"

"I got another tattoo," Kelsey said proudly. A week ago, she would have blushed and stared at the floor as she did, but she found the process of getting inked to be surprisingly empowering. After getting dressed that morning, she'd caught a glimpse of her reflection in the creepy trophy that she still hadn't had a chance to get rid of.

What am I wearing? she'd asked herself, and resolved to go clothes shopping that night. The clothes she was wearing were that of a timid, shrinking violet. They weren't representative of the new Kelsey, the Kelsey who wasn't afraid to dress however she liked.

The Kelsey who wasn't afraid of her own turn-ons.

As she'd gone to the tattoo parlor that morning, she made a small confession to herself - her new tattoos were...hot. They made her feel sexy. The feeling had been there, simmering under the surface since she'd first gotten the pair of boobs, but she'd been unable to admit it even to herself.

They were more than just hot. They turned her on. There was just something so deeply erotic about looking down at her skin, and seeing a lewd tattoo. It was affecting her more than she'd like to admit, but as she'd looked at herself in her rear-view mirror, she'd vowed not to be afraid of it.

In fact, that morning, she'd gotten another two tattoos - one that she could show people, and one that was just for her. One for her friends to see, and one for her to think about when she played with herself. She didn't know why it was so sexy to see the ink, know that it was a permanent mark on her body, but it was.

"No way!" Brittany said with a huge grin. "I guess it's true what they say - you can't just stop at one! Can I see?"

"Of course," Kelsey said, and rolled up her sleeve. On her right shoulder she'd gotten a mermaid - now that she looked at it, it faintly resembled Brittany, with its long hair and prominent bust. She didn't show her friend the matching tattoo on her left shoulder - it, too, was a mermaid, but this one was topless, proudly positioned to emphasize its enormous chest and erect nipples.

"Wow!" Brittany said. "I might have to get one myself. What's the name of your guy?"

"I'll, uh, I'll write it down," Kelsey replied, suddenly flustered. If Brittany went to her tattoo artist, he might mention something about her secret tattoos, and they were just for her.

As Heather began to approach, Kelsey hastily covered her arm up. She didn't want her new feeling of power to be diminished by a cruel comment or two, and Heather wasn't one to hold her tongue. A part of her hated her fear, but she knew that change took time.

Kelsey's surge of fear was for nothing, however - the saleswoman didn't stop, just flashed her friends a huge grin and continued walking.

"Is she okay?" Kelsey asked, and Brittany just shrugged.

"I think she's coming down with something - that's the third time I've seen her leave the restroom today, and it's not even ten thirty yet."

###

Thursday:

The next day, Brittany was too distracted to keep a count of Heather's toilet visits. She didn't even notice when Kelsey walked in, wearing a skirt almost as short as Brittany's and a form-fitting sweater that jiggled as she walked. Kelsey's shyness had completely disappeared, and she was taking full advantage of it.

No, Brittany's attention was on the men in the office. So many men! Brittany had always enjoyed the company of males - Kelsey and Heather were two of the first truly close female friends she'd had - but her religious upbringing had meant that she'd never let herself go any further than teasing, unless of course she knew it was serious.

And this week, she'd spontaneously decided to take teasing to a new level. After waking up with company on Sunday morning, and listening to a particularly moving sermon about using the gifts that God gives you, Brittany had resolved to do exactly that.

Her best assets were her looks, she knew. She'd always known that. And sure, perhaps the company was going under and there was nothing she could do about...on the other hand, perhaps there was.

Brittany had never been the smartest book on the shelf, but it had never bothered her - bring bright and bubbly were her strengths, and after spending Sunday night musing about what she could do to best make use of her talents, she'd decided to go ahead and play to her strengths.

Her company had a huge motivation problem, that was obvious. And it was her job to be the face of the company - but she could do more than that, she could work on lifting spirits from within.

And so she had.

Any time a man was within a few feet of her, Brittany made sure that there was a smile on his face, and ample eye-candy for him to look at. Her skirt-hems had grown higher, her cleavage had - against all odds - gotten more prominent, and she considered it a personal challenge to cause a visible erection on every man she came into contact with.

Her efforts had worked, but an unexpected side-effect had occurred. The more attention she got from the men of her office, the more she enjoyed it...craved it, even. Thursday morning was the start of a big conference - one of the few efforts the company had left to pull itself out of the hole and get more clients - and most of the office was out.

For the first time since starting her new project, Brittany wasn't surrounded by men. She hadn't expected to miss the constant attention, but she did, and the feeling had put her in a real funk.

She filled her morning with busywork, and decorating her desk - she'd decided earlier in the week to brighten up her workspace as well, and had even brought in the trophy she'd won at the Halloween party. She was just putting it on a shelf behind her, trying to work out whether it dominated the space too much, when the sound of the company intern's voice behind her made her smile with joy.

"Eli!" she said, putting so much enthusiasm into her greeting that he blinked twice and stepped backwards in shock.

"Uh, yes," he stammered. "Hi. I, uh, was just..."

The sight of documents in his hand made it obvious what Eli was after, and Brittany shot her widest grin at him.

"Can't get the copy machine to work?"

"No," he replied. "I, uh, you..."

"Here," she said, stalking towards him. "Let me show you."

###

Alone in the copy room with Eli, Brittany's heart was racing. She didn't know why - she'd known the boy for almost two months now, and she'd never reacted like this before. He was just so cute...so young...

There was something about the way that he stared at her breasts while talking to her that just got her so hot and bothered. He could barely get a few words out without blushing, and from the second she walked into the building each morning, she knew he was hard.

So hard. So hard...for her...

It must be frustrating, she pondered, not even aware that she was now blatantly staring at his pants. Being hard all day, no one to relieve the tension...it must be so...demoralizing.

And to think, she was the one who had caused it. Here she was, trying to motivate the office, and all she was doing was getting them all hot and bothered, cocks hard, no way to take care of it...

With one smooth movement, Brittany closed the copy room door, got down on her knees, and unbuckled Eli's pants.

"Let me take care of this for you," she asked, but he just responded by widening his eyes so far they threatened to bulge out of his head.

"Please..." she said, in her sultry voice of silk, and when Eli nodded frantically in response, Brittany smiled, and moved her mouth over his cock.

###

This is too much, Heather told herself as she added three more toys to her bag. It now consisted of more sex toys than anything else, but she figured that wasn't worth worrying about - after all, she was hardly getting anything done any more, at work OR at home. All of her spare time was spent masturbating, and more than half of her time at work was spent doing the same.

This is too much, Kelsey told herself as she sketched out her latest tattoo idea. The parlor had told her that they were ending the 2-for-1 discount, and so she wanted to make the most of it while she could. The piece of paper in front of her held the image of an Elven Princess, naked and on all fours, positioned in such a way to draw attention to her smoothly-shaved pussy. Something about the lewd emphasis of the fictional creature's genitals turned Kelsey on, and her hand had slipped between her legs as she'd been drawing.

This is too much, Brittany told herself, as she bounced up and down on Eli's cock. After pleasuring him in the copy room, he'd kept staring at her all day, and on a whim she'd invited him home with her. They'd been inseparable since then, which knew was simply unprofessional. Work should stay at work...of course, she told herself, getting it out of his system would mean that he could stop staring at her all day and focus on the tasks at hand...