Halloween Costumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she'd gotten herself off in the alley, she'd been overcome with self-loathing. On top of that, she'd been shocked by what she was wearing - she'd been practically naked, in the middle of the street. She'd begun to sob, and run home as quickly as she could.

As soon as she got to her bedroom, she threw herself down on her bed, and burst into tears. As she'd heaved with anguish, however, she'd suddenly started to feel much better. She wasn't sure exactly why - perhaps it had been when she'd looked into the trophy and seen the tattoos on the soles of her feet that she'd almost forgotten getting, or perhaps it was just the comfortable feeling of being home.

She'd given herself a few hours to calm down, and then stood up and appraised herself.

"Is it too far?" she'd asked herself out loud, and almost laughed at the ludicrous question. Too far? How could it be too far! She was still clothed!

Stripping off her clothes so she could truly admire all the tattoos she'd acquired, Kelsey had breathed a huge sigh of relief. Every inch of her was covered in ink, and it served as a sort of armor from the outside world. She was protected by crudity, by the obscene images scrawled all over her own skin.

And so Kelsey had taken a pair of scissors, and ensured that every piece of clothing she wore showed as much skin as was humanly possible. It would be a crime, she reasoned, to hide any more of her tattoos than strictly necessary.

Brittany had been shocked by the sight herself, but quickly realized how she could use her friends' new attitude to her advantage.

"But I'm not a lesbian?" Kelsey had said, in answer to Brittany's offer.

"Neither am I," the secretary had giggled. "But there's money in it for you - I know you're broke, sweetie, and this way you keep your job, make a bit of extra cash on the side..."

"And there will be people watching?" Kelsey asked, her eyes lighting up at the idea of more people being affected by her tattoos.

"Of course," Brittany said with a grin. "That's the whole point."

The money and keeping her job should have had more sway in Kelsey's decision, but the once-shy made up her mind almost entirely based on the idea of reaching a wider audience.

Halloween Costumes

by Pan

Epilogue:

Brittany couldn't help but snake a hand down to between her legs as she watched the latest video. She was unsurprised to find Kelsey doing the same thing as she sat behind her, the pair watching the footage together for the first time.

It was rare to find Kelsey without a hand between her legs. If there was a chance of someone watching, she had her pussy-lips spread wide, her fingers performing obscene acts, and a string of filthy words coming out of her mouth. She lived to shock, she realized that now - without her making sure that people were being pushed out of their comfort zones, no one would ever grow as a person.

That was what she told herself, anyway.

In the video, man after man came all over her colorful tattoos. She was clearly having the time of her life, being coated in cum as Brittany ate her out. Of course, the blonde receptionist looked to be having a good time as well, as she took a cock in her cunt and another in her ass.

It had been a massively profitable enterprise for the company, especially since Kelsey had been the only one asking to get paid. Even she, since finally getting out of debt, had been asking for less and less each shoot.

The biggest hits were the videos starring both of them - Kelsey hadn't fucked a guy on camera yet, but she had no problem doing anything and everything with Brittany, and actually seemed to get off on having cum splash onto her skin. She was almost always naked around the office these days, and all her co-workers had to do was ask for her to stay still so they could jerk off on her.

But Heather's solo series did quite well too - since she'd gotten out of hospital, her new huge implants had grown famous. The "Heather's Hooters" series were formulaic, but no one was complaining - her new tits were obviously fake, but many men found that a turn-on. Ever since getting her eighth piercing, Heather had discovered how much she liked having complete control over her body, and getting the bigger tits she'd always wanted had seemed like the obvious first step.

She'd gone for the biggest possible option, and whenever they entered her field of vision (which was almost constantly) she would grow wet knowing how disproportionate they looked on her slight frame.

As Brittany and Kelsey finished getting off to their latest production, Heather waddled in the room. Since leaving hospital, she'd never gone more than a few minutes without being stuffed full of the largest dildos she could find - the minimum she needed to feel full was a pair of two-litre bottle-sized sex toys.

"You ready, guys?" she said brightly, even as her eyes twitched with pleasure. She came just from walking, and while it had been a bit strange at first, the office had quickly gotten used to it.

"Let's go," Brittany said, standing up and moving into the studio. She was in charge of making sure the studios ran smoothly - though when she'd taken the role, she'd made it very clear that it wasn't going to interfere with her receptionist position. She took her role very seriously, and only left the desk once the day's work was complete.

Heather's eyes lit up with excitement at the machine in front of her. It was a prototype that she'd found online - a mechanical fucking machine with dildos that were slightly larger than the ones inside of her, that could fuck her as fast and deeply as she wanted.

She was practically drooling with anticipation as she pulled the toys out of her body. Despite the beautiful contraption in front of her, she was still distracted - as always - by the sight of her two gaping holes. They were large enough to fit a leg of ham into, and the sight of her inner walls dripping with anticipation never failed to send a thrill through her body.

"Let's do this," she said with a grin. Instead of payment, she'd asked that her share of the proceeds go to buying larger and larger toys, and anything else that struck her fancy. This was the piece de resistance of the studio's collection.

Brittany got behind the controls of the machine, and tentatively pressed a few buttons. The original pitch for the videos had been 'motivational speeches', but after a few brainstorming sessions at her desk with the CEO, they'd realized that nothing had motivated the company like sex, and so the videos had quickly become extremely specific and focused.

For a second, Brittany wondered exactly how a video of Heather get pounded from both ends by a machine would be 'motivational', but it didn't take long for her to wave the thought off. It must have been working, because companies kept buying them - hell, even individual people had started ordering them from the company website.

"Okay," Brittany said, turning the machine on. "Get ready!"

"Oh I'm ready," Heather said, as the toys began slowly - agonizingly slowly - entering her holes and filling her up. "I was born ready..."

She gasped with shock at the feeling of them pushing into her, but managed to hold it together and turn her attention to Brittany.

"Turn the dial," she moaned.

"What?" Brittany asked. "Why? What does it do?"

"Makes them...expand..." Heather said, as another orgasm began wracking her body.

"Oh," Brittany said, and turned the dial. Her friend had two of the largest sex-toys she'd ever seen inside her, and as the blonde receptionist watch, they began slowly expanding.

"Yessss..." Heather said, cumming over and over again. She'd never felt so full in her life.

Brittany and Kelsey smiled as they watched their friend's body repeatedly explode with pleasure. They were happier than they could ever remember being.