Halloween Costumes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is too much, the three women thought simultaneously...but not one of them showed any sign of slowing down.

Friday:

Brittany arrived to work late. She had tried to insist that Eli come in separately, but then she'd noticed his erection and gotten distracted. Fifteen seconds later, she was bent over the kitchen table as he repeatedly pounded into her ass, and by the time they were done they didn't have time to do anything but bolt to the car and get to work as quickly as possible.

One of Brittany's jobs was to open the building up in the morning, but she was delighted to discover that it had already been done when she got there - as she entered in a fluster, she found Kelsey standing next to her desk, a friendly grin on her face.

"Let's call it quits," she said, waving off Brittany's thanks. The two chatted briefly, Kelsey showed off her latest "safe" tattoo - a naked lady from the back, bending over and lightly spanking herself - and failed to notice Brittany's somewhat bewildered reaction.

Before Kelsey could draw attention to her knuckles, their conversation was interrupted once more by Heather's approaching grin. She practically floated around the office these days, as if sitting on a happy cloud.

No one had noticed the slight changes to Heather's gait - while using toys to penetrate both her holes in the restroom stall the previous day, she'd been hit with the idea of not taking them out when she was done.

Her panties ensured that they didn't just slip out, but the feeling of constant penetration made her wetter than she could ever remember being, and with a slight adjustment to her walk, she was occasionally hit with a wave of pleasure.

Walking slightly strangely had become the new norm for Kelsey, and as well as the constant after-glow her toys were providing, she was now experience occasional orgasms from just sitting at her desk, or walking from one end of the office to the other.

"Is she okay?" Kelsey asked, but her query fell on deaf ears - a man had approached Brittany's desk, and she suddenly didn't have time for anyone else.

"Yes, Jerry?" Brittany asked, the new shade of lipstick she'd put on that morning accentuating her smile even more than usual. "How's the conference going?"

"Oh, it's brutal. Everyone's exhausted...still, only two days left to go. I'll tell you what, we could use a friendly face like yours there."

"Oh really?" Brittany asked, an idea ticking over in her brain. "Here, let me walk you to your office - there's something I want to discuss with you..."

###

As soon as she was alone in her cubicle, Kelsey rolled up her skirt to look at her new tattoo once more. It was beautifully subtle - she'd gotten a seamline tattooed down her left leg. At a glance, it just looked like she was wearing stockings, but in fact her legs were bare.

Kelsey was enjoying wearing bare legs to the office. The only disadvantage was that it added another place where she couldn't get tattoos, and she was starting to feel overly limited in that regard already. Each night, Kelsey went home and sat on her bed, designing new tattoos that she wanted. Without her consciously noticing, they'd begun to grow more and more lewd - cunts filled with cum, busty women with a cock in each hole, nipples squirting milk and rude words written across tits.

The more she thought about her tattoos, the more turned on she got, and the more turned on she got, the more erotically-themed her sketches grew...

The idea of all her workmates staring at her, the shock that they'd get at seeing the ink that she was covered with...every time she so much as glanced at one of her tattoos, Kelsey got wet. She found the idea of her body becoming a lewd, obscene canvas so hot, and after a particularly shocked stare, or a raised eyebrow, Kelsey's knees would get weak with arousal.

She'd become obsessed with her tattoos having an overarching motif, and (inspired by the solitary balloon that still sat on her ankle) decided to go with a circus/carnival theme. Female lion-tamers, being roughly taken by their lions...curvy clowns being spanked by rough ringmasters...above her pussy, she intended to get the word "FUNHOUSE" written in curvy circus script.

Next to her bed, as she drew, sat the trophy. Beside it was the ever-dwindling pile of money. Her debts hadn't abated - so far all the money she'd won from Rob's party had gone to paying her tattoo artist.

It was impossible, she knew, to get every tattoo that she wanted and hide it from her co-workers. So the night before, she'd added a pair of knuckle tatts - one reading "BORN", and one reading "FREE". They were simple, inoffensive, and would serve as a barometer to see if anyone at work minded her showing up inked.

She liked the idea of people seeing them. They were art, after all, and they represented the new her. She liked that - people would see the real her. Not the Kelsey she'd hidden beneath clothes for all these years, shy and nervous and afraid to live.

No, she wanted to show everyone who she really was.

###

Saturday:

Heather woke up with a huge smile on her face, and dildos sticking out of her front and rear. She'd been looking forward to this all week - two days where she could do nothing but lay around playing with herself. Two days where she didn't have to worry about co-workers, or being interrupted, or getting caught. Two days where she didn't have to think about anything but herself.

Her glee began to fade, however, as she began slowly pumping the toys in and out. Something had changed. Her desire was still there - she wanted to get off, more than anything...every fibre of her being craved the feeling of fullness that she'd recently managed to get only from her toys, but for the first time, they weren't providing it.

They were...unsatisfying, somehow. The room was filled with the wet sound of her toys pumping in and out, but where the squelching sound would normally be accompanied by her moans, instead they were met with silence.

In frustration, Heather withdrew her toys and threw them across the room. A dull "clang" sounded as they bounced off her trophy, and her eyes widened as she suddenly realized what the problem was.

She wasn't feeling fulfilled, because she wasn't feeling full. The solution was obvious:

Bigger toys.

###

Every eye in the conference turned as Brittany click-clacked her way down the hall. Part of it was her ensemble - she wore a short, tight, black skirt, and a blouse to match. The four top buttons were undone, showing off the peaks of her breasts, and a sizable portion of her pink push-up bra as well.

Her long blonde hair flowed down her back, and legs were covered with fishnet stockings. On her feet were six-inch heels, and with every step, her ass swished back and forth. She'd finally managed to convince Heather to share the details of her tattoo artist, and on her left tit a small arrow could be seen, while her right arm was freshly inked with the company's logo.

But what really caught the attendee's eyes was the look on her face. She was wearing thick eye-liner, ruby-red lipstick to accentuate her (naturally large) lips, and the sultry, determined look on her face told everyone what she was there for.

She was there to make men happy.

After Jerry had cum in her mouth once and pussy twice the previous day, he'd agreed that she would provide a real burst of motivation to the rest of the team, and so Brittany marched down the hall until she found the company's booth.

"Brittany!" Rob greeted her. She just smiled, beckoned for him to follow, and without a word he did.

She'd scoped the area out, and found an unused supply closet - normally full of chairs, for her purposes it would do perfectly. No sooner did Rob enter than her lips were upon his, her hands urgently unbuckling his pants, and rejoicing when they found his hard cock.

"Touch me," she moaned. "I want to make you happy..."

"Okay," Rob obliged, and for the next twenty minutes, she showed him just how much pleasure she could provide.

###

"Are you sure about this?" the tattoo artist asked. Kelsey had just handed him almost four thousand dollars in cash.

"Please," she said with a smile. "I've never been so sure of anything in my life."

It was true. She'd woken up that morning with conviction in her heart. She was a free spirit, and nothing could stand in her way.

After waking up, she'd done some housecleaning. Any piece of clothing that the "old" Kelsey would have worn was the first thing to go, and then she'd gone to throw out the trophy...but found herself somehow unable to. Any time she approached it, she'd see the tattoos adorning her naked body, and Kelsey found herself stopping to play with herself instead.

Her body was obscene. Her body was porn, more so than any other female body. Anyone looking at her nude form would see how disgusting, how wrong her tattoos were...

She loved it.

Kelsey's eyes rolled back with excitement each time she tried to dispose of the trophy, images running through her head of standing naked in an art gallery, having thousands of people take pictures of her tattoos. She fell back on her bed, thrust her fingers into her hungry cunt, and got off at the idea of how perverse her skin was.

And so the trophy stayed.

Instead of disposing of it, Kelsey had taken the pile of cash, all of her sketches, and gone straight to the tattoo parlor.

"All of it," she said. "I want it all."

"I'm not sure if this will cover all of this," her artist asked, and she threw him a credit card - the last one that she knew she could still put money on.

"Whatever that doesn't cover, put on this."

She had some more shopping to do - she wanted short skirts, tube tops, anything that would show off her body. No, it wasn't really her body any more - it was a piece of controversial art, and she wanted the whole world to see it. No one at work had commented on her knuckle tattoos yesterday, and that was all the permission she needed.

Kelsey was going to be a walking, talking work of art, and she couldn't wait. The idea of the shocked stares she'd soon receive made her wet in anticipation.

"Okay," the man shrugged, getting ready for the first piece - an extension of her stocking seams to make a full garter belt. "If this is what you really want..."

###

Sunday:

As soon as Heather appeared to post bail, Kelsey headed straight back to the tattoo parlor.

"Thanks for fetching me," she said. "But if I don't get there soon, I won't be able to get everything finished today...and I need it. I really do."

"Wait!" Heather tried to call after her, but as Kelsey left, she shrugged. She wasn't going to turn down the ability to go straight back to bed and continue testing her new purchases.

Heather had practically cleared out the adult store - she'd used all of her prize money and more, collecting the largest toys she could find. She hadn't been able to wait until she took them home, opening one in the store and asking to use the bathroom.

"I guess..." the pierced girl behind the counter had said doubtfully, obviously unable to believe that someone as respectable-looking as Heather would ever take their largest dildo to the bathroom and test it out.

She'd been so turned on at the sight of it - nine inches long, with a six-inch circumference. It didn't even make sense that a girl Heather's size would be able to use such a monster, but she'd managed to insert it with only the smallest amount of pain.

As it began to enter her, it was like a flood had been released - it had been almost twelve hours since she'd last cum, a number so high that felt like an impossible nightmare. The dam was broken, and she began to scream out in pleasure, cumming over and over again, until after almost fifteen minutes of pure pleasure, she noticed that the shop-girl was rapping at the restroom door.

"Miss?" she was asking, "are you alright??"

"I'm fiiiine," Heather had replied with a long sigh. "Oh, I'm so good."

There was a pause.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, sweetie," Heather responded, her eyes rolling back in her head with pleasure. "Oh, hon - just one question. Where did you get your piercings done?"

###

Brittany staggered out of the hotel bedroom, her legs bow-legged and every inch of her covered in cum. She'd pleasured each of the company men at the stall, and word had started to get around. The idea of limiting her stress relief to her direct colleagues seemed cruel, somehow, and so she'd offered a deal - anyone who did business with her company would get a chance to enjoy her unique skills.

The demand had been overwhelming, and soon she'd had to start taking two men at a time in the tiny room. The day had passed in a blur, and when the conference began to close, Brittany had discovered there was a long list of new clients who hadn't gotten a chance to enjoy the new benefits of the deal they'd struck.

And so she'd rented a hotel room - the company had offered to pay, but she knew what dire straits they were in, and covered the costs herself. To ensure that there was enough room for everyone who wanted a turn, she'd taken the penthouse suite - her Halloween money was just enough to cover it.

All night, Brittany had been taking clients, three at a time. And when she was too sore to be penetrated, she started jerking them off, taking load after load on her face, her back, her tits - anywhere that they wanted to aim, she was happy to take a load.

Finally, around 5am, she'd collapsed, exhausted, and let the men know that they could fuck her in her sleep if they wanted. She'd woken up alone, coated in cum, and more sore than she could ever remember being.

What have I done? she thought in shock, feeling slightly ill. What...why would I do that?

As she took a shower, more and more images from the previous night flashed into her head. At one point, she'd let her boss cum in her ass, and then sucked his dick clean. At another point, she could have sworn there'd been a video camera...or two, or three.

What would she find when she googled her name? How had she allow herself to become so degenerate, such a slut?

As she got out of the shower and toweled herself off, Brittany realized that she didn't have any clothes she could wear. The outfit she'd arrived in was so matted with cum that she thought it would probably be easier to burn it than clean it off, and so she was left with the heavy bath robe that the hotel provided.

Brittany got in the elevator, her head spinning with what she'd done. It was Sunday, and she had to go to church - but before she could, she'd have to change. She couldn't show up to church in a bath robe.

###

Kelsey sat in the tattoo artist's chair, wondering if she could get away with touching herself as they tattooed her. The idea of a line of cocks pointing to her pussy, clarifying that it was the "funhouse" - she couldn't think of anything that could possibly turn her on more. Surely the artist was able to smell her wetness, surely the stench of her arousal was filling the small parlor...

Her back was about to play host to a collection of naked fortune-tellers, one trying to insert an entire crystal ball into herself. She was adding "SLUT" and "FUCK" to her knuckle tattoos, and altering "BORN" to read "PORN" - for the rest of her life, Kelsey's hands would advertise her as a "PORN SLUT" and "FREE FUCK".

The previous day, with her credit cards maxed out, Kelsey had resorted to shoplifting all of the new clothes that she wanted. And while once upon a time, Kelsey had been inconspicuous, the girl with a million tattoos was not - she'd managed to smuggle quite a collection of clothes out before she'd felt the security guard's hand come down on her shoulder, and though she'd struggled and fought, he'd managed to hold her without effort until the police came.

A small part of Kelsey was beginning to doubt what she was doing. Did she really want these grotesque images adorning her skin for the rest of her life? Did she really want her entire self to be defined by the tattoos?

The only thing that distracted her from the self-doubt was the persistent arousal that she felt from seeing her tattoos, watching the new ones be added. They were somehow soothing, and even the fact that she was starting to realize just how wrong they were was somehow a turn-on in itself.

It had been almost thirty hours since Kelsey had last been home. Finally, at 6pm, she was done. She managed to get a "thanks" out, before walking home, a part of her wishing that she hadn't offered her car up in trade for the tattoo that she simply had to have the previous day - a depiction of herself, naked, holding the balloon on her ankle, which had been altered to include the word "FUCKTOY".

She tried to ignore the feeling of illness that was overcoming her at what she'd done, instead taking deep breaths, thinking about how hot her tattoos looked. She would rather have her new tattoo than a car, of course, but a small part of her was annoyed that she couldn't get home any faster.

On the way home, just to distract herself from the panic attack that threatened to overcome her, Kelsey was forced to slip into an alley-way and get herself off.

###

Friday:

"Bye guys! Remember, I'm not in next week - medical reasons."

"Sure thing, Heather," Jerry replied, but he wasn't really listening. He, like the rest of the company, was just waiting for his female colleagues to leave. Brittany had promised them something special that night, and they couldn't wait to see what it was.

Brittany had come into work that Monday morning with every intention of quitting. She couldn't believe how she'd acted, and her day at church had simply confirmed the sinful nature of what she'd done. But when she'd sat down at her desk and begun to draft her resignation letter, she'd been unable to concentrate.

Part of it had been her trophy, annoyingly reflecting the sunlight straight into her eyes, but the real reason that the letter never got finished was that a strange change of heart had come across her. Sure, what she'd done had been sinful...but that was what made it fun! Besides, how sinful could saving the company really be? Now everyone got to keep their jobs...and, best of all, she was the most popular person in the office.

Guys kept on coming to her desk to congratulate her, and while at first she'd been offended by their thanks, as the day progressed she'd realized that they were just being nice. No, more than that - they were congratulating her for her unique talents, and that was something she should be proud of.

In fact, by the end of the day, she'd insisted on thanking them for their thanks the best way she knew how - by slipping into the janitor's closet, and giving them their choice of holes to fuck.

On Thursday, her boss had called her into his office, and told her that it had to stop - by being so generous during work hours, she was preventing people from meeting their maximum potential each day. Brittany had been shocked - her intention had only ever been to increase productivity, but they quickly worked out a solution.

During the day, she'd let people work. But after hours, every male in the building would meet her in the conference room, and she could make sure that they were all satisfied with the quality of their jobs.

###

When Kelsey had walked in that morning, and seen the look of shock on her colleagues faces, a huge grin had formed on her face, and it hadn't left since. She had considered slipping off and masturbating in the restroom, but quickly realized that it was practically impossible to shock her colleagues more than she already had, and taken to spreading her legs - and her pussy-lips - in front of them, and openly playing with herself, getting off at the looks of confusion and disgust on their faces.