All Comments on 'Halloween - Demon Sacrifice'

by utopiandreams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Fuck. Just another cuck story

So, a weak, spineless, doormat of a man with no self respect, allows his slut cheating wife to go and fuck multiple men and women and then wanks over it.

Did he fuck his bitch wife in the arse? Did he force his cock down her throat and ejaculate his cum into her mouth? Things she did with her fuck buddies but not with him, it seems.So, just another Cuck story, mixed with a bit of supernatural demons.

He still lets her get away with it all. Errr How about divorcing the bitch/slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Most enjoyable and fairly well told. Yes a cuck story it had a good twist making it interesting read. Will hubby join the dark side and enjoy doing other men and women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is this fiction or auto biographical?

If this is fiction, you don't realize how spot on you are to facts. I belong to a demon king.

utopiandreamsutopiandreamsover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed it. Love knowing you belong I guess owned to a demon... Tell me more

utopiandreamsutopiandreamsover 3 years agoAuthor

That is possible. Would you like to read further adventures?

Kimmy97Kimmy97almost 3 years ago

That was so incredibly hot, I loved it.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

I really liked it. I love the horror aspect. We are totally in to supernatural demon type films even though neither of us believe that stuff. But it is fun when done right. Would love a story where the wife isn't willing but slowly begins to enjoy the violation of the demon while the husband is forced to watch while searching for ways to stop the supernatural taking of his wife. In the end, he would succeed. So, nice job.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
In a nutshell.

Emily was coerced by Mary Jayne or Lilith as she preferred to be called.But my point is no matter how much you want to believe in demon sacrifices to become a total sexaholic isn't true.Emily just became cock and pussy crazy due to Lilith's influence nothing more.

Granted her Husband was concerned about Emily's behavior,but in truth Emily was just living her insatiable sex addiction with as many people she could have sex with including her Husband.So does that make Emily more or less a sex demon whore,I say Hell No,it just makes her sex crazy.And if her Husband is okay with her wild behavior then I say Have At It.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous