All Comments on 'Halloween Hell: Kim'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding as always

BoundToBeFunBoundToBeFunover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story for several reasons... the main character is rude and insulting in the beginning, so we immediately dislike her and are hoping for her demise. Then, when she is taken captive, her abuse is just the right balance of humiliation, sexual subjugation and 'mild' punishment, (not severe), and also many involuntary orgasms. All of this being in full view of many groups of people, who are enjoying the spectacle as part of the haunted house is a brilliant twist to the story. The perfect punishment for her bad behavior. ...perhaps she will feel compelled to return to the haunted house on another night, either seeking justice, or to identify the perpetrators, or a subconscious desire to relive the experience again. .

I have been thinking about a similar scenario involving an alien abduction fun house... in which some guests are taken into a secret back room.

NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Wow! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to wonder about her friends who left Kim behind - no one bothered to help her and she was thoroughly fucked by the three men.

What will happen to Kim? A truck will come where Kim will be handcuffed and kept hogtied to be driven to unknown locations as she is trained to pleasurize customers with money as she remembers Hailey who left her behind and kept her expensive jewelry for herself.

gumby42gumby42over 1 year ago

This is your best story

FeministFuckpetFeministFuckpetover 1 year ago

Well...guess I'm adding a Haunted House fantasy to my roleplay list...!

leopard_owlleopard_owl6 months ago

Cool story. For the person who wondered about her friends-- the only way this story made sense, to me, was that it was a nightmare.

Given the halloween theme, my view that the three men weren't actually human but probably something like a demon given how they behaved (not reacting at all to what seemed like bones being broken, for one), how gratuitously mean Kim is for no reason at the start, etc.

Anyways, cool story. You've done really good with this Halloween series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES