Halloween Hell Pt. 02

Story Info
Her Halloween night of hell continues...
6.2k words
4.59
46.2k
69

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains elements of non-consent, bondage, abuse, humiliation and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

The darkness of night surrounds me as I walk down the sidewalk of my neighborhood, with only the occasional streetlamp chasing away the darkness. As I walk, I keep my hands up in the air as if there's an invisible man with a gun poking me in my back, prompting me to keep walking. You might think this is because it's Halloween night and this is some prank or ritual, but it's not.

I still can't believe what happened, happened. That me, an 18 year old girl was stripped, tied up, whipped and fucked on that evil bastard's front yard against my will. Sure, there's a part of me that enjoyed it, but still. Stuff like that doesn't happen in real life. It would happen in some outlandish porno, but not to me.

My mind replays all of it in a spilt second, reliving how he made me remove all my clothes, throw them away, then tied me to a tree in his front yard. Front Yard. FRONT YARD. Did it as some sort of crazy man's Halloween punishment because he wanted everyone to see and hear it. And once he fucked me so hard that came inside me, he threw a fucking trash bag at me and told me to wear it for clothes. Then, like a coward, I did his final order which was to walk home, hands in the air wearing that damn trash bag.

Each step I take I hear the trash bag flap about as well as feel my breasts bounce and jiggle, threatening to pop out of the trash bag completely. You see he ripped the bottom of the trash bag and had me put it on like a tube top sort of dress. With my hands raised, I'm unable to hold it to me, meaning that at any second the bag will fall and expose all of me.

This wouldn't be so bad, but I'm a good street away from my house. Sure, it's late now so there are barely anyone on the street, but it's Halloween! There's no telling who might pop out to try and scare me or suddenly appear to party. In any case, even if no one sees me, it doesn't mean I want to walk home naked.

As I walk, I ask myself why I'm even doing it. Why am I walking with my hands up? The guy is still at his house. It's not like he's watching or following me. So why do I still have my hands up?

I'll tell you why, out of the chance that he is watching. Something about that guy is...different. He's so in charge, so commanding, so dominant. Out of all the things I feel right now, I don't want him to find me and say that I didn't do as he said for fear he'll punish me even more. Hell, my ass still stings from where he whipped it with his belt.

On my walk home, I haven't really encountered anyone, thankfully. There was a crowd on the street where that evil fucker lived, but it was more of drunk neighbors getting together since their kids where all asleep. The men either stared, whistled or joined in with the women to say how I was a whore, never considering that something bad had happened. But a few of the women did turn from me with an expression that they knew what this felt like. It makes me believe that the guy wasn't joking when he said he had done the same thing to tons of others. And that people where too scared to stop him.

Far behind me, down the street I hear the sound of a truck coming. You know the type, a huge truck that no doubt wastes $20 every mile it drives. Hearing it I sigh and prepare myself. Surely the driver will yell something at me as despite wearing the bag, it conforms to the outline of my body to make my breasts and ass very clearly defined. They will think it is a costume and feel the need to say something disgusting.

Then I see the light at the end of the tunnel as I turn the corner; my house. It's roughly 6 or 7 houses down the street. All the lights are off meaning everyone is asleep or no one is home. Doesn't matter as all I care about is using the spare key that's hidden under the rock by the back door and getting inside to pretend this night never happened.

I would speed up since I'm so close to my house, but that would for sure make my breasts bounce harder and the bag would fall so I keep my speed. I consider lowering my hands and taking off running, but something about that doesn't feel like a good idea. Almost like that's when he would pop out for sure.

The truck that was down the street finally reaches me. It drives up on my right side, as I'm walking on the sidewalk that's on the left side of the street. The huge, old truck drives past me, but it is going very slow which means it is looking at me. The truck is an older and beat up truck, giving a working man's type of vibe.

A tingle of fear runs over me as the truck stops up ahead. Oh, please don't let some drunk redneck or blue-collar idiot try anything. Not tonight. Not after what happened. All I want to do is get inside my house and not have to tell some asshole that I'm not interested.

"Oh shit," I say and stop walking completely. The driver of the truck rolled down his window to show who it is. It's him. HIM. It's not like I could ever forget that hard, icy face. Now he opens the truck door and steps out, his eyes focused on me.

"I thought about it, and realized I wasn't finished punishing your dumb ass," he tells me in that calm, emotionless tone of his. The same voice he used all while violating me earlier.

Hearing this sends all sorts of strange feelings over me. At first I want to start sobbing in fear. Then I feel excitement at what he might do. Then I feel dread as we are not at his place any longer but on my street. Finally, I feel tingling begin between my legs as I remember the way his cock felt inside of me.

Calmly he walks towards me, not rushing nor stopping. My brain screams for me to run and get away, but my body is frozen. My feet feel rooted to the sidewalk like I was some sort of statue.

The next thing I know is that he is right in front of me, his truck still idling as it sits in the middle of the road. He didn't even turn off the headlights.

Without saying a word and with his eyes staring into mine, he yanks the trash bag I was wearing. Just grabs it right at my breasts and yanks it straight down. When he does, I yelp as it is completed pulled to my ankles, exposing my naked body.

Still looking him in the eyes, I feel the air on my bare breasts as they are exposed again, my nipples hardening due to being stripped again. I feel how my shaved womanhood tingles at being out in the open and on display again. And I whimper at the stinging of my whipped ass as it too can be plainly seen.

"Keep walking just like you are, but stop in front of your place," the evil, evil bastard tells me, never dropping his eyes from mine, not even to look at my naked body. I just keep looking back into his eyes, my body trembling as I keep my hands high up in the air.

Like a coward, I turn and start walking. I don't scream, I don't yell, I don't even run. I just calmly turn and walk without saying anything. Only when I do, I swear I almost orgasm again. The feeling of this situation, of being exposed and told what to do and doing it....it's intense. I know it is about submission, but I didn't know it could feel like this. That it could be so strong. That it could feel so incredibly wrong but so hot.

About a minute later, I'm standing in front of my house, hoping no one can see me. Not my parents, not the neighbors, not any security system, no one. That everyone is asleep or out partying, thus unable to see all this.

I don't have to wait long before the truck drives up and parks across the street. This time he turns off the truck before he walks to me. As if he's the one that lives here, he steps onto my yard and looks around. It's clear that he is searching when he does this, but for what, I'm not sure. At first I thought maybe he's looking to see if there's anyone around, but I don't think he cares. And to be honest, if someone was out, I think they would have done something at the sight of this.

Not saying anything, the evil bastard goes deeper onto my yard. My first horrible thought is that he's going to go to the front door and try to go in. But he doesn't. Instead he goes to a small flowerbed that is to the left of the yard, to which my mom has her gardening supplies in a small box as she must have been working in the yard today and forgot to put them up. He digs in the box for a moment, then grabs a trowel and examines it.

Confused, I look at the trowel, wondering what in the world he means do to with it. It's basically a mini-shovel with a long wooden handle, so there's not much he could do with it. The thought does cross my mind that he means to dig a hole for me...but with the size of it, he'll be here all night. And I can't see any sexual use of it, which is something I never thought I would have to think of.

Instead of walking back to me, he walks to the mailbox and examines it. And I do mean he examines it, closely. He goes so far as to push on it to test how sturdy it is. I look at the old thing, so very confused. The mailbox is right at the sidewalk, close to the driveway. It has a wooden post, and a standard black metal mailbox part. It's a normal sidewalk.

"Alright you stupid bitch, get over here," he tells me, utterly not caring about who may hear him say such a horrible and misogynistic statement. For some reason, him saying this hits me hard as we are in my front yard. In MY yard. He's doing all this in front of my own damn house, where my neighbors might see.

My hands are still in the air as I start to walk, only my entire body tingles with that dark electricity. The tingle seems to come from half of me wanting to beg him to let me go and the other half wanting to say, "yes master." It's like different emotions are battling inside me and the ones that produce arousal are winning.

As I walk, I watch him slam the trowel into the dirt in front of the mailbox, shovel end first. He then pushes and presses on the shovel part until all of it disappears into the dirt. Even then, he pushes on it more to make it go even deeper, so only the handle can be seen. He puts a good deal of strength into it too, making sure the thing is stuck in the ground.

I now stand next to him, very confused, scared and though I don't want to admit it....excited. Daring to look, my eyes dart around to see if anyone is looking out any window or is standing outside to watch. To see if some middle-aged father is catching what the crazy 18 year old girl is doing while buck naked. In my quick glance, I'm glad to see that all windows are dark and I see no heads pressed against windows.

"Kneel," the evil bastard orders and points at the trowel. I look at the trowel and then at him as I don't understand what he means for me to do. There's no space to kneel where he's pointing at as my entire body won't fit in the space between the mailbox post and the trowel.

This upsets him because he reaches out and grabs each nipple, hard. He grabs hold with multiple fingers and pinches, twisting as he does to make horrible pain run over me. Unable to help it I yelp and twitch at this as he doesn't let go. The pain is so intense I feel like he means to pinch my nipples right off.

"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok," I repeat over and over in an attempt to tell him that I'll do what he wants, but I don't know what that is. He then tugs on my nipples, forcing my breasts out for a brief moment as he tugs. I can tell he is telling me to move forward by this, so I step forward. He keeps on tugging on my nipples until I am standing in front of the mailbox. I then realize what he's doing...guiding me to do what he wants...by my tits.

The evil bastard positions me until my back is against the front of the mailbox and the trowel is beneath me and between my legs. Then he pulls my tits downward hard, implying he wants me to go down.

"Kneel, bitch, kneel," he tells me as he keeps pulling my breasts down. Unable to do anything else as I know there's no way to peel the death grip he has on my nipples, I sink down. Still confused by this, I keep my hands up even when I feel my bare ass rub against the mailbox post which is something I never thought I would feel.

My knees hit the dirt rather hard to make me kneel completely. I'm kneeling as high as I can because of the damn trowel. It sticks out of the ground a good deal, and at the moment the handle is going between my ass cheeks in a very uncomfortable feeling. To add to my uncomfortable stance, I'm having to push my head forward as the back of it keeps hitting the actual box of the mailbox.

Is that why he is doing this to me? To make me feel uncomfortable? To make me feel stupid in such a pose?

"Hands behind the mailbox," he orders as he lets go of my nipples finally. Grateful to not have them pinched any longer, I want to hold them for a moment but instead I put both hands behind the mailbox post to not make him upset. Only I'm having to stretch a bit to do it as I have to lean forward due to the box.

I gasp audibly when he puts his hands on my hips, with those hands ever so close to my womanhood. Suddenly, I know what he means to do. It instantly hits me, much like when you know bad news is coming by the way the phone rings.

Using his extreme amount of strength compared to me, he pulls my hips forward, then up. And then it happens as he pulls my hips downward....the end of the trowel enters my womanhood. It's just the very tip, but it is still very impactful. The thick, wooden tip pokes through, spreading my lips and goes inside in what has to be the most violating feeling ever.

"Keep those hands behind that post little doggie, or I get mad," he warns and starts to pull my hips downward even more. As he does, I whimper and beg for him not to do this. To stop. That I'll be good and do what he wants but he doesn't need to do this. But all of my begging and pleading falls on deaf ears as he keeps pushing my body down, making my legs or rather knees spread wider, which makes me go further down on the trowel.

He's using the handle as some sort of sex toy by making it go deeper and deeper inside of my pussy. Little by little I go down on it, having to help him by rocking my hips or moving slightly from side to side so I can go down. In a very humiliating motion, my pussy is very wet so there's no issue of it having any real trouble either.

It enters me, one inch, then another and another. Soon it feels like a few inches inside of me as my knees go further out as I go down on it. It's clear he means to make me go as far as possible down on it. Once it feels like it is maybe 8 inches inside of me, he pushes my head back. The back of my head then goes to the post as I clear the box part of the mailbox as I've gone down so low.

"Good doggie," he says and chuckles then moves behind me. Stunned, I stay in this kneeling position with a trowel handle inside my vagina as if it was a big wooden cock. And now I feel him grab my arms and puts my wrists together. A moment later he's wrapping something small and uncomfortable around my wrists. Once I feel the multitude of clicks, I know it's a zip tie. He's zip tied my wrists together so I'm stuck to the mailbox.

Once he does my wrists, he does this again at my forearms. Then he does it again a few more inches up my forearm. He keeps zip tying my arms together until he finally stops past my elbows so I'm having to arch my chest out in a painful stance due to the way my arms are bound.

"You've trapped me," I say in disgust, but that disgust is with me. I let him do this to me. The top of my head presses against the mailbox which prevents me from standing. The trowel prevents me from moving my hips or lower body forward as it is so deep inside of me, and my arms are bound behind the post making sure I can't move. I'm stuck. Stuck and helpless to my own damn mailbox. Stuck and helpless because I let him do it instead of fighting or yelling.

"You deserve it, you know you do. Now your neighbors will be able to see what a dumb bitch you are," he says and laughs. But then he quickly adds on, "To prove it, why don't you shake those tits of yours while barking like a dog?"

Now more than ever I am very aware at how helpless I am. I really cannot move. I'm completely stuck and helpless. Helpless and naked.

For a brief moment I try to think of a way out of this. There are only two ways that I can see. One, start yelling. Or two, do what he wants. Now, if I start yelling, he's just going to get in his truck and leave, no doubt after slapping me or something. Then people will come out and see me like this. It wouldn't matter what the reason, I would because the freaky sex girl to all the neighbors for the rest of my life.

So I do as he wants in the hope he will let me go after. I move my entire upper body with my right shoulder going back, then my left until my bare breasts start to jiggle about. I do this for a little while, feeling how swollen they are from being manhandles previously. I keep doing this until I feel them heavily bouncing and swinging about.

"Ruff, ruff," I say out loud, but unlike before, I don't yell it or even say it too loud. This time, I truly don't want anyone to see.

He openly laughs at me as I do this, with him looking down at me as I look up at him. Then he reaches back and slaps my cheek with a stinging slap. The sting lingers, but I know in my current position, he could hit me hard enough to knock me out if he wanted. That slap was very light considered to what he could do if he wanted. He did it because he wants me scared. He wants me to feel helpless. He wants me to feel punished.

I then feel something that humiliates me even more than what he's done to me...I'm leaking. I'm that damn aroused that I can feel myself leaking down the wooden trowel handle. My arousal has reached a point that I never have in which my own juices are truly flowing. Feeling this, I don't think I've ever been more humiliated or aroused.

"Well, I guess time to get to business," he says, going back to speaking in that calm tone of his. Stepping forward so his crotch is right in front of me, he undoes his belt. Then unbuttons his jeans. Next he pulls down his pants so his hard cock springs out, inches away from me.

Now I'm able to see the cock that violated me not by a little while ago. It's rock hard and actually pulses as it points at my face. I didn't get to see it before, but now I do. In a strange feeling, I know that it is maybe 6 or 7 inches, but for some reason it feels bigger. It feels as if it is 10 inches even though I can plainly see that it is not, not that measuring men's cock size is something I do.

Suddenly he grabs hold of his cock and slaps it on my cheek where it makes a soft thud sound. His other hand grabs my head to keep it in place, the he slaps his cock against my cheek over and over. I try to turn my head away or move it so he wouldn't be able to do this to me, but in the end, I take it as he holds me.

The evil fucker slaps me his cock on both cheeks now. And then slaps it on my forehead. He picks parts of my face to smack with his cock, making sure he doesn't miss any parts. My cheeks, my lips, my chin, my eye, every part gets slapped with his cock. The bastard even presses it against my nostril as if meaning to fuck that hole somehow.

"Open wide for your doggie treat, bitch," he says in a condescending manner. From the moment he told me to kneel I had a feeling this would be the end result. A part of me wanted him to do it when he had me tied up at in his yard, just like a part of me wants to do it now. But yet another part wants me to refuse or threaten to bite as I knew he was going to make me put his cock in my mouth.

Glaring, I open my mouth to which he does put his cock inside. Looking up at him as he puts his disgusting sex organ in my mouth is beyond humiliating and arousing. Having to feel it against my tongue, having it rub against my lips, having to feel the taste of it. Having to know that I'm like 99% of every woman in every porn video ever.

12