All Comments on 'Halloween Hell Pt. 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great work

love it! more please!

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenover 3 years ago

not as good as part 1... though interesting... i half expected the main character to be dumb enough to go back to the house the next day..

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 3 years ago

This one seemed a bit more rushed and forced than the first one... still enjoyed it though. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very imaginative. The descriptions are intense and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

HOPE SOMETHING SAME HAPPENS WITH ME, BUT I REQUEST ANOTHER PART

friskylilkittenfriskylilkittenover 3 years ago

I read part 1 and part 2 back to back.... but part 2 still doesnt seem to fit with part 1. I think part 2 should have been part 3... and part 2 was where the next day or something.. she ends up going down that street again.. doesnt see buddy.. does something like go up to the tree or porch and gets caught when she is trying to leave.. and then sexed senseless.... then sent packing again... but then at that point buddy still doesnt think she learned her lesson enough and then chases her down and does it again akin to part 2. I am still hoping for a part 3... where the girl manages to get out of her situation without getting caught (if just barely)... and maybe she goes to tell buddy off the next day... though maybe buddy has some friends over or something when she shows up to tell him off... and pays for her choice of going back.

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieover 2 years ago

I hope you do another one for this Halloween

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping she will go next day and he will have couple of fiends working maybe on cars in the garage or something and he shows them she wants more, using more objects. It’s an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very entertaining! Couldn't "put it down". Seems like it needs an epilogue, though. Does Rebecca have to wait, naked and bound to the mailbox post, all night before being discovered the next morning? And does the person who finds her release her, or does he subject her to further torments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wowzers,

Unapologetic erotic menace, with extreme intent to have. Resulting in mesmerized sexual humiliation turn on and orgasm. I am usually taken aback by male menace, wanting to soften it or force it to be nicer. But perhaps the junkyard Halloween set up, the unrepentant vile devastating scum bucket of a fine sadist - perhaps her instantaneous resign and erotic reactions made a a lovely erotic riff!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES