Halloween Hell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bark, little doggie, bark," he then orders while looking down at me. I close my eyes for a moment to try and get over just how far I'm falling in terms of dignity. I'm then taken back to when I was tied up and made to bark over and over as he fucked me. I then open them and look up at him.

"Ruff, ruff," I say, only it barely comes out as anything as I try to talk with a cock in my mouth. I can't move my tongue to talk, nor can I close my mouth. And already I feel some drool start to drip out.

He says nothing but keeps looking down at me, keeping his manhood in my mouth without moving it. I thought maybe he would start to, well, do something once I did, but he doesn't. He stays still now, just keeping his member in my mouth.

I'm a bit concerned as I'm not sure if he means for me to do anything, so after a long uncomfortable silence, I bark again. Another uncomfortable silence begins after this so I bark again. And again. Each time it comes out garbled, and each time, a bit of drool comes out. Each time I do it, I feel more and more pathetic, which only makes me feel more aroused.

Still he says nothing and I get very worried that he thinks I should be doing something. Do I start...performing? You know, starting giving him a blowjob? That's what I would think he wants, but I'm worried if I do, he might punish me more as he didn't tell me to do it. Or does he just want me to stay like this as it is some sort of power move?

At least a minute passes without him saying anything. I bark again and when he still doesn't react, I even jiggle my breasts while barking. When this doesn't provoke a reaction, I then do the one thing I don't want to, which is push my head forward to take more of his cock in my mouth. I have to go slow as I try to see any negative reaction from him.

I feel the cock slide into my mouth more, going over my tongue as my closed lips stay wrapped around it. Then I start to pull back until the back of my head hits the mailbox post. Once I do, I slide back down his cock, taking as much of it as I can into my mouth, knowingly performing oral sex on him while tied to my mailbox with a one-bar prison in my pussy.

"Little doggie can't wait to get cock, can she?" The bastard says, making it seem like I'm cock-crazy as I suck him off. I glare at him, but don't stop bobbing my head up and down his shaft, my lips trailing over his manhood as I now know this is what he wanted.

I've performed oral before, but only a few times. And to be honest, I didn't really want to. I did it before because boyfriends begged me to, or in one case, I lost a bet. Each time it seemed like work and was rather boring, but this time it is not. This time I very much enjoy it as I want nothing more than for him to like it. For him to get off. For him to use my lips and mouth like a sex toy.

Suddenly he grabs my head with both hands. Each hand holds the sides of my head to which he pulls my head back slowly until it is against the post. Then he thrusts forward, his cock going much deeper into my mouth than what I was going. He shoves it deep to which it goes to the back of my mouth to make me gag.

Forcefully he pulls back until his member is almost completely out of my mouth, and then he thrusts forward again, shoving it just as deep. I gag yet again as his cock violates the back of my throat. His cock actually hits the back of my throat, smacking it hard enough that I think I may get a bruise there. And now, he repeats this over and over. Only each time he does it, he goes faster, making me gag repeatedly, but never keeping his member that deep long enough to make me actually throw up.

It dawns on me what he is doing, which no one has done before, which is to fuck my face. He thrusts his cock repeatedly into my mouth, fucking my face, where wet sounds can be plainly heard for everyone. Several times he thrusts so deep that his cock slaps my chin and his cock actually goes inside my throat. And each time the comical and humiliating wet sounds of his cock in my wet mouth can be heard.

And so, I'm face fucked in my own yard, no doubt being watched by someone that has heard the sounds. They would see him, bare assed, thrusting into my mouth like a whore, thinking that I'm just being a freak instead of being tied down and used. And as he does this, I feel my tits bouncing about from all the movement, no doubt shining from the drool that have fallen on them.

That's when I notice what I'm doing. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. My hips are rocking. When he thrusts into my mouth, my hips rock forward. When he pulls back, I rock my hips back. I'm....I'm...riding the trowel handle like it was a cock. I was doing it this whole time and not even noticing until I felt the orgasm about to burst forward from within me.

"You know..." the bastard says, speaking whenever he thrusts forward. His voice is a bit rushed as he shows how excited he is, but overall, it still has that calm and in charge tone about it.

"This would have never happened....if you minded your own business," he tells me, still slamming his cock balls deep. The back of my head is now slamming into the wooden post, making a thud sound each time and no doubt a bump on the back of my head.

"You are getting what you deserve....you stupid bitch...and you know that," he continues, picking up the pace now, revealing he must be getting close to cumming. He begins to furiously fuck my face now, his balls slamming into my chin each time. And now, I've started to moan as I can no longer help it as I start to feel a little like a bitch in heat.

"Naked and tied to your own mailbox...everyone seeing what a whore you are....a cock in your mouth....a stick deep in that pussy...everyone sees how pathetic you are," he keeps on degrading me as he degrades me sexually. The more he says, the more I see he gets off on degrading me.

Now my hips rock back and forth furiously as I feel the orgasm about to erupt. I'm so wet and excited that I'm actually able to sink down more on the handle to make it go even deeper. It's deeper than any cock I've ever had, and I know he sees what I am doing. He just doesn't care as he knows how disgusted with myself I'll be after this is all done as I'm fucking myself on my own mother's garden tool.

Then my orgasm explodes. Waves of warm pleasure from deep inside roll all over me, covering every inch. My body jerks about, but as my arms are tied behind me, and I'm trapped by the mailbox overhead, there's no where for me to go.

The intense waves of pleasure move over me, distorting reality. I embrace the fact that I'm naked in my own yard. That I'm riding a wooden handle. That I'm being face fucked. I take it all in and submit to the orgasm as he shoves his cock so deep that it blocks my air. I succumb to cumming, feeling like I don't care who sees me like this.

My orgasm peaks right as he pulls his cock out of my mouth, and I receive a shot of cum to the face. A thick stream of it shoots out and goes clear across my face, from my left temple down to the right side of my chin. Then another stream shoots out, only this time it goes over my bare breasts, covering both of them.

Stream after stream shoots out, with him aiming it to either hit my face or my tits, coating me in his seed. And as he does this, I keep bucking my hips to fuck the handle as my orgasm starts to finally fade. The fact that I was being cummed on like a whore only served to make it more intense but thankfully, it finally starts to fade.

This only lasts a few moments more, but it feels like a few hours. With him cumming all over me and those waves of dark pleasure going over every inch of me. When he finishes, I feel like a warm piece of goo, not because there's cum all over me, but because I feel warm as well as so used and violated. There's spit and drool all over my chin and on my breasts. There's wetness all over my thighs from my own excitement and I feel so tired that I could fall asleep as I am.

I don't move or say anything as I stay as I am, pinned to the mailbox. I don't even say anything when he uses my hair to wipe off his cock. I just stay in this kneeling position, finally feeling how badly my knees have started to hurt.

Then something hits me. Not like a punch or anything, but like something is thrown at me. Waking up some, I see the bastard is in front of me, grabbing fistfuls of dirt and throwing them at me, making the dirt stick to all the sweat and cum all over me. He does this at least 6 or 7 times, going so far as to throw a handful between my legs so it lands all over my thighs.

"Aren't you a sight to behold? I'm sure everyone is going to love the new look," he tells me with a laugh as he presses a handful of dirt right against my mouth. I'm able to close my mouth but not before some dirt gets in. Once he pulls his hand away, I spit the dirt out, but the taste of the dirt is still there.

"Bark for me one last time," he says, now with his jeans back up. Only he doesn't wait for me to do it before he turns and starts to walk off. He is heading towards his truck, no doubt to get something from it. My guess would be a knife or scissors to cut the zipties so I can get out of this. Cause Afterall, he can't leave me like this.

"Ruff, ruff, ruff," I say as he walks away. I repeat it as he opens the truck door. But then he gets into his truck...and starts it. Softly I repeat the barking sound as he drives off.

Stunned, I watch him in utter disbelief as he drives off completely. I watch the truck drive and then turn on the next street to disappear, leaving me. I stay quiet as I tell myself he's just playing with me. That he'll come back in a moment, that this is just to scare me. But as the minutes pass, I realize he's not coming back. He's truly left me like this.

Feeling a tad panicked, I try to move upward thinking that if I can stand, maybe I can snake my tied arms from the top of the mailbox. But I can't. I barely have any strength in my legs, so I can't move them, and even if I did, the box of the mailbox prevents me as each time I try to go up, the top of my head hits it. No matter how I move my head to the side or in front of me, it blocks me. And I can't move my body but maybe an inch forward because my arms are tied to the post all the way to the elbows. I can't move my legs or lower body because the handle of the trowel remains deep inside of me, even deeper than before from me riding it like a sick whore.

I'm stuck. I'm stuck and naked to my own mailbox. Stuck, covered in dirt and cum in my front yard. In disbelief, I begin to try and think up a story to explain this. To give a reason how I could let this happen when I am rescued.

Only we both know I'll never say who really did this to me. I'll make up a person that did it. Make up some hobo that came to town did it to me or something. That he had a gun or a knife or something. That it wasn't because I wanted it.

As I sit here, humiliated and used, disgusted at myself for cumming so hard, I find myself barking every so often while shaking my breasts.


12