Halloween Hell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, whenever bitches like you have to poke your nose into my business, I enjoy showing the world what you really are. I have no clue what you were before you came here, a doctor, lawyer, even the president of the country, but what you are when you are here, is just a stupid bitch whose body is meant to fuck and be punished," the man explains in a very calm manner as he moves around the yard.

"Sure, this isn't the Ritz or a fancy porno shop, but I do have the tools to make you see what you really are," he continues to say as he moves behind me, my lips kissing Sara's soft lips. Behind me, I hear him doing something, like collecting items or maybe even pushing something.

"Spread ya legs," the bastard then orders from right behind me. I groan at this loudly, showing that I don't want to be raped. That I'm not ready for it. That I don't deserve any of this just because some guy I went out with is an asshole and his would be girlfriend got mad about it.

I spread my legs as he wants, but he doesn't move behind me like I thought he would. Instead he wheels something huge between my legs. Whatever it is, it has wheels and a small engine. It is wheeled between my legs, and hits Sara's legs, which she spreads for as well. A moment later, the thing is between and below both of us, the ends of it right beneath us.

The man doesn't say anything at all, not even when Sara and I stop kissing. Instead he moves away, only to return quickly. When he returns, he has a 3-foot metal pole in one hand and something else in another. He proceeds to take the object in his other hand and insert it on top of the pole.

"Oh dear me," I gasp as I see what the object is finally; a dildo. A purple fat dildo. He puts it on top of the pole, then turns it as if screwing it in.

"Don't...don't you dare," I warn, as if I could do anything. The bastard pays no attention to me as he turns to look at Sara. Kneeling down, he puts the dildo right between her legs. He has to feel around with it for a bit, but does put it at her opening. As he does this, Sara looks down in horror, and then looks to me, begging me to do something as her womanhood is about to be violated.

Sara lets out a loud yelp as he shoves the dildo inside of her. Granted, he doesn't do it painfully, but he's not gentle either. He slides the thing in deep inside of her, where Sara's eyes widen more and more as she feels it go deeper inside. With it placed all the way inside of her, the bastard then slides the other end of the pole into the machine below us, so she's stuck in a one-bar prison. The poor girl is now on her tiptoes to try and find comfort.

I frantically look around at the other houses. Surely they heard Sara scream. Surely one of them is calling the police. They saw the fire, saw us and are calling the police. They would have heard screams, looked outside and saw the scene, thanks to the fire lighting us so well, and now are calling the police, right? RIGHT?

"No, no, no, don't do it!" I beg and plead as the man leaves and returns with another pole with a dildo attached. He then kneels next to me. I attempt to move away from him, but find that I can't. The machine between my legs makes it impossible for me to move my feet as there's nowhere else to step.

I let out a loud guttural groan as he puts the tip of the dildo right between my pussy lips on the first try and inserts it. My groan gets louder as it slides in deeper and deeper, pushing apart my pussy walls as it violates me. To my horrible surprise, I find I am extremely wet. I'm not sure why, but it makes it very easy for him to insert the damn thing.

"S-Stop...please," I beg as he keeps shoving the thing inside, to which at least 8 inches have to be inside me, making my body tense. It's the largest thing I've ever had inside of me. Largest and fattest as it makes me feel like my womanhood is being pushed apart.

Finally, he does stop shoving it in, and I feel him place the pole into the slot on the machine below, trapping me in this prison as well. I see now why Sara moved to her tiptoes, as it's an effort to realize some of the feeling of the damn thing being so deep inside you.

"Don't worry, blade's been removed," the bastard oddly says as he stands to the side of Sara and I. He then leans over and grabs something on the machine that's between us. I gasp as he pulls back on what is a pull cord, something I wasn't expecting. When he does this, I instantly know what the machine is, and my eyes widen. It's a lawnmower. A fucking lawnmower.

When he pulls on the cord, it doesn't come to life, but the lawnmower does rattle a bit. As the dildos are connected to the lawnmower, I feel this very clearly inside me as the dildo moves a bit. Again, my eyes widen as I realize what this is about to do. What he is about to do to us.

I open my mouth to demand that he stop, but the words never come out as the lawnmower without the blade comes to life. Instantly the motor starts and the entire thing vibrates as well as spitting out wind and noise. And then the dildo inside me starts to vibrate, HARD.

"You bastard!" I yell as an intense feeling of pleasure starts inside me as I've never had a dildo this deep in me, nor had anything vibrate this hard. I fight as hard as I can not to give into the pleasure, to keep fighting it, but it's hard. Something about this whole situation makes it hard, as I've never been so scared, dominated or humiliated before.

Looking across, I see Sara's eyes already rolling back as she's given in at once. Hell, her entire bottom half vibrates from the lawnmower due to her being a toothpick in terms of size. I even hear her moan from the vibrations. It's soft, but it is clear moans of pleasure.

Seconds feel like minutes as the vibrations are steady and deep. My heart pounds a mile a minute as I keep trying to fight the pleasure. The vibrations are so deep. Like they are inside the pleasure center of my soul. But I know I can't give in. I have to fight it. But I know it's pointless. It's going to win in the end.

After only 30 seconds or so, I let go. I allow my body to relax, and instantly the feeling of pleasure jumps from a 4 to a 10. Moans start to come from me, moans louder than Sara's who is damn near screaming her moans. My eyes close and I feel a deep and humiliating orgasm coming forward from this. It doesn't help that I can feel my breasts jiggling and shaking from the vibrations, making me feel like an object to be watched and humiliated.

"There. Now the neighborhood can see how fucking huge ya fat tits are," the bastard says and laughs a cruel laugh. Swimming in dark pleasure, I manage to flutter my eyes open to look at him. Only he's not anywhere near us.

Turning my head some, I see he's almost at the sidewalk. He's right next to a flagpole that is a bit bent so the top is crooked. And he's pointing upward.

Flying high at the top of the flagpole, flapping in the wind...are my bra and panties. Hanging like a flag my bra is on top, looking straight and starched as the wind constantly blows, while my panties do the same. They flap gently, but stay out, revealing how large both are.

Seeing this floods me with humiliation and I cum. It acts like the match that lights the dynamite and my orgasm is unleashed. May the world forgive me...I cum.

My moans are extremely loud as my body actually moves up and down the pole, fucking myself with the vibrating stick. I do this not by any conscious thought, but because my body takes over and gives into the pleasure. I keep fucking myself like this, feeling wave after wave of humiliating pleasure moving over me.

It's the vibrations. They are too intense. They make me bounce up and down on this pole to the point that I feel my tits bouncing. And my moans become so loud I know everyone in the nearby houses hear it. Hell, they probably hear the clapping of my tits as they bounce due to me fucking myself.

This is unlike any orgasm I've had before. It's so intense. It's too intense. It literally takes my breath away to the point I fear I may pass out or my heart will stop. The orgasm is just so deep, like it's inside my emotions and not physical at all.

Then a sharp pain starts on my back. A very sharp pain that comes right after a 'crack' sound. It's so painful that I cry out, nearly ending my orgasm. Right after, I feel a line over my back sting horribly. It's so mean that I arch my back to try and get the pain to stop.

"Did.." the bastard growls and swings his belt again. It strikes right across my bare ass, making the same crack sound. Once again, the sharp pain sings, making me scream again as it is so sharp, so real.

"I..." he growls and whips my ass again with it. He makes sure to hit both cheeks, leaving a long red welt. Now I feel each hit he's made, all of them stinging that bad sting.

"Say..." he keeps on, whipping me again. This time he hits almost on my thighs, making it even more painful than before.

"You..." he growls, whipping me again, only this time right across my back. I try to tense up, but I'm still orgasming as the lawnmower keeps vibrating.

"Could..." he continues, whipping my ass again, this time much, much harder. Even the crack sound sounds louder as he hits extremely hard.

"Cum?" He finishes, hitting me again. At this, I start sobbing. Sobbing from the pain, from the humiliation, from the dildo in my pussy, from the vibrations and from my orgasm. I cry and Sara's moans fill the night air as she to begins to cum. At this, he begins to whip her in the same way he did me, making her shriek as it seems to amplify her orgasm as her moans double in loudness.

I sob and sob, overwhelmed by all that I'm feeling. Never in my life did I think I would be naked outside with a dildo shoved in my cootch. Or that I would cum off a fucking lawnmower. Or that I would let anyone do this to me.

"Just for that, you get to stay like that till the gas runs out," he tells Sara and I, making it seem like this is the punishment for cumming without his say so. My sobbing pauses when I hear this as that could be an hour! I have no clue how much gas is in the damn thing. It could be all night for all I know!

"P-Please, I'm sorry, I should have asked you first," I tell him, degrading myself lower than I thought possible. In my voice I try to show that I fully accept that he is in control, and because of it, in control of if and when I orgasm. I accept that if it means he will remove this from inside me.

He looks at me at this, as if unsure if I'm being for real. I can only hang here and try not to feel the vibrations that keep going, or feel how raw my pussy is starting to feel. Already I know I'm going to cum again as I can feel it, but I have to fight it this time. Really fight it.

"Just for that, I think you should really do something about those tits of yours, don't you agree?" he then asks, and I know this is a test. That if I say the right response, he might let me out of this. But if I say the wrong thing, he'll make it worse. So, closing my eyes for more tears to fall, I nod my head yes.

"I...I agree. Something should be done," I whimper, knowing whatever he has planned for my breasts isn't going to be good. As I say this, I can feel them jiggling comically for him to look at.

"Should be done to what?" He is quick to ask, as if making a point to humiliate me as much as he can. That he wants me to say that I want it done to my breasts.

I let out a few more sobs but do get hold of myself. Then I take a deep breath to calm myself the best I can. What makes this worse is that another orgasm is about to hit me. I can feel it growing and growing, and him humiliating me like this only makes it build faster.

"Should be done to my fat tits," I answer with a sniffle. To this, he laughs. Laughs and walks off, enjoying making me say such a horrible thing. Not that Sara heard. She's still crying out and moaning from the whipping and the vibrations to the point I could scream in her ear and she wouldn't hear.

The bastard walks off and looks about his yard, searching through the trash. I'm left with my pussy on fire, knowing I'm going to cum again any moment, but fighting to keep it down. Even if I ask if I can orgasm, I know he will say no and hurt me when I do anyway as I can't stop it.

"Found it," the man calls out, reappearing like a ghost to my side. I open my eyes as I found I had closed them in an effort to block out the sweet, steady vibrating. Oh how I want to cum.

"Nooooooo," I groan as I see what he's holding. In his hands he has thick, braided coiled up rope. It hangs off his hand, looking 50 years old and dusty. Of course, he laughs at my reaction.

"Tell your friend what's about to happen. Make sure she hears," he then orders. Sara has stopped moaning and now just breathes hard as she hangs on her bounds almost limp. It does start to be a problem for me as she rests on her bounds, it puts more and more weight on me since the ropes tying us together are connected. The more she relaxes, the more stretched out I become.

I hold back tears as I look at Sara. I've actually had my breasts tied up before. A few times actually. Granted the rope used was meant for such things, and it was smoother and nicer. His rope looks painful and hard. And I know he isn't going to be gentle at all. That he's really going to make them squeeze and hurt.

"Sara," I say, my voice surprising me as it's a yell. Instantly she seems to come to as she opens her eyes to look at me. When she does this, I wish she hadn't. I wish she stayed in her own daze so I won't have to have her hear me say such a horrible sentence.

"He's bout to tie up my fat tits because they are so huge," I yell for her and the world to hear. I yell so loud I hear it echo back to me. When I do, I hear him laughing, making it that he's having a great time. As I say this, I feel my pussy tingle, those horrible words making me even more aroused. That debasing myself like this is some secret fantasy of mine.

"No...please sir. Don't do that to her," Sara then begs the man as he moves behind me. Then a strand of rope is put over me, where he positions it under my breasts. Feeling the coarseness of it, I whimper. I whimper and look at Sara, acting like she can do something.

Only the vibrations keep coming. And I try to hold back my orgasm by breathing like Sara was, but I know it's about to burst. I fight it hard, only I can feel him tightening the rope, lifting my breasts some as he wraps rope around my left boob.

I cum, again. My eyes close and I moan loudly. Waves of pleasure come over me, making me feel like my clit was exploded into nothing but humiliating pleasure. Only this time I don't fuck myself on the dildo. I don't because I can feel him, weaving and moving the rope over my breasts, painfully tightening them, which only makes the orgasm even more intense.

When it finally fades, I look down at my breasts. Each one is tied tight with the thick, coarse rope. They are now lifted up some, not to mention turning a darker shade. But he's also tossed the other end of the rope that is tied over the branch. It hangs down between Sara and I, making it look like a pulley system but for my tits.

"Got something special for you," the man tells Sara as he moves behind her. He presses up against her, and then reaches for the rope. He pulls on it, and almost instantly I grunt as the rope has no slack. It makes me try and lift up as he pulls on my breasts.

I try to arch my back to ease the tension, but with the dildo buried in me, I'm stuck. All I can do now is look at him as my head is arched. When I look at him, I see he was waiting for me to look as he holds up a very large metal hook in which the hook part is sanded down so it's not sharp. In fact, it looks like a ball.

Smiling at me, he takes the end of the rope and threads it into the eye of the hook. After it is tied off, he grabs Sara's hair.

"Bend over baby," the man mocks and pushes Sara by the hair. She starts to bend, making her arms stretch as the bounds don't have any give since they are tied to me.

"No! Don't!" I beg the man, only the words come out more like moans as the vibrations start to get overwhelming again. Also, begging him in this position, being so helpless only makes me feel more aroused. Like I'm really starting to love this.

Sara begs as well, but it's no use. The man carefully and slowly inserts the hook anally. When he does, Sara groans and shudders as the object violates her in such a strange way. I mean...to have a hook in your ass?

The man backs away once he sets it, to which Sara slowly starts to stand again. Only when she does, the rope tightens as it presses against her back. This makes it get even more taut, to which my tits are pulled upward more.

"S-Sara! Please!" I beg, trying to remind her that we are connected. Only Sara doesn't listen and stands up straight, making me arch even more to point my tits upward.

"No....not again!" I yell out as another orgasm is about to hit. This time it's not just the vibrations doing it. It's everything. From being naked and put on display, to having my tits tied like this and lifted. That it's happening to Sara as well, as if we are sex slaves.

"I have something much better for you," I hear the man say behind me. I'm so focus on trying to block the orgasm that I didn't notice him move. Not that I could anyway as the sound of the lawnmower combined with the fact I'm looking upward makes it impossible to see him.

My ass cheeks are now spread, making me gasp. Then I feel something hard press against that private, private hole. My body becomes tense to this, but it doesn't matter as he's already starting to press it against me, forcing it inside.

"Go ahead and tell her what I'm about to do," the man says as he forces his cock deeper into my ass. Granted, I've had anal sex before, but not like this. This is primal. This is mean. This is hotter than I think I can take.

"S-S-Sara," I stammer out, knowing the orgasm is going to burst forth at any moment. To this she tries to look at me, bent over slightly as the anal hook is buried in her. Her eyes are unfocused and I'm pretty sure she's fighting to block her orgasm too for fear of being whipped.

"He's....he's going to....fuck my ass," I inform her right as he presses against me, his cock going very deep inside me. The feeling of it, combined with the dildo vibrating is overwhelming and for a moment I forget everything. I forget my name, where I am, or why this is even happening.

He's fucking my ass now. I feel him moving his cock back and forth, going up my ass and back. His cock is rock hard and he's furiously fucking me. This isn't sex. It's not even fucking. It's hate-fucking. Like he's doing this for his pleasure, but to teach me a lesson. That it is punishment.

"The two of you have 30 seconds to cum," he says as he rams his cock up my ass, slamming against my body as he does. The moment he says this, I let go. I stop trying to hold back and let my orgasm take over.

Sara and I scream in pleasure as we cum together. Only since we are so close, when she bends over more as she cums, she puts her face into my tits, making it even more intense. My body shudders and squirms as I cum, starting to buck violently. And as I cum, I feel him still fucking my ass, hard. That his cock is going to make it impossible to sit for a month.

It is the best orgasm I've ever had. It's dark and humiliating, but intense and beautiful. I never knew I could feel something like it, ever. It's better than any drug or drink I've never had. It's so intense that I want to feel it forever. To bathe in the waves of dark pleasure, uncaring of who sees me like this or what they may think.

Like a whore, I moan and moan as he fucks my ass while I cum. I moan feeling how tight my breasts are or how this position makes the dildo press forward, making the vibrations press on my clit. Oh gosh, I never want this to end. Never.