Halloween Hell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come out of it, I find that I am extremely tired. I'm not sure but I think I might have blacked out. I say this because I'm no longer tied up. I mean my hands are no longer tied about me and I'm on the ground. I'm still naked, and the rope is still around my tits.

I winch as I feel how my ass feels ripped apart. It throbs as if his cock is still inside of me. To add to it, my pussy feels almost the same as I swear I still feel the vibrations even if the dildo is no longer in me. My entire downstairs feels so roughly used and abused.

Trying to figure what happened, I look around. The lawnmower is gone, and the fire is out, but I'm still in the yard of the guy. And then I spot him and Sara. She's on her knees, the hook still in her ass in front of him. He has her hair in his hands and is face fucking her roughly.

I lay there, hurting, tired and feeling very content, as horrible as that sounds. I've never felt more relaxed in my life. So relaxed that I don't really care about anything.

"There you go, there you go," the man croons. I turn to look and see him cum on Sara's face. Streams of cum shoot out, hitting her directly across the face. To her credit, she doesn't really react. She just takes it without saying anything. Not even when he wipes his cock over her cheek.

The man then backs up and pulls his pants up. He walks back to his seat where he gets another beer. Acting as if nothing bad happened at all, he sits back in his chair and drinks his beer, leaving Sara and I as we are.

"Alright bitches, stand up," he says after a good couple of minutes. Neither Sara nor I say anything to this, but we do stand up. It takes me a while to stand as my legs feel like jelly. Even now I feel phantom waves of pleasure move over me, haunting me. I can see this is true for Sara as well. After several moments, the two of us are standing.

"Hands up," he says and he's not even looking at us now. Instead he's looking down the road to see who is still out. From the looks of it, it's mostly adults as the time for trick or treating is over.

Sara and I lift our tired hands again. I don't know about her, but mine feel like they weigh 500 pounds. With my hands in the air, I take the few steps to be standing next to Sara again.

"Fat Tits, start walking," he orders, to which I'm confused. Walk where? To him? He's like 5 feet away. Wouldn't he say 'get over here' instead if that's the case? Because of this, I just look at him confused.

"Stupid bitch, get the fuck off my property," he growls. And so, in disbelief I turn and start to walk. My bare feet are on his grass, but then I step onto the sidewalk. The thing is, I'm still naked. Not to mention the rope is still around my tits...and connected to Sara. I'm about to walk away like this.

I step into the street and when I do I feel the rope tighten and Sara cry out. I stop walking at this, knowing what it is doing to Sara as it is still most likely going over her shoulder and down her back. But the man yells at me to walk again, so I do. When I do, I feel the rope stay taut and with a lot of tension, but Sara's walking now too. That he basically wants either her to feel the hook deeper in her ass, or wants me to feel my tied tits lifted.

We walk like this to the other side of the street. I want to tell Sara to walk a bit faster so the rope won't be tight, but I know she won't. Already she is matching my speed, which means she is doing what she thinks the guy wants, which is to keep our distance so we both will be in pain.

Once on the sidewalk, we keep walking. Neither of us says anything and both of us keep our hands up. Our naked bodies are on full display, showing how we were fucked, whipped and anally used.

As we walk, I see Rebecca up ahead on the sidewalk. She's in her safety zone of the streetlamp, far from the grasp of that man. Seeing her, I keep walking, knowing she knew what would happen.

When we approach, I can see the evil smile on her face. The smile that says that she hoped we would return like this. That this is exactly what she wanted.

"You have to be naked and keep your hands up until you are all the way home. Otherwise he'll come after you," she says and starts to lead the way. She cheerfully walks, leading us through crowds of adults hanging out and partying for Halloween. Crowds in which half stare at us like this, while the other half look away.

As we walk, I try not to get aroused again as I feel like I want to cum again just from being looked at like this. It'll be so easy to touch myself as I'm not tied any longer, but I force myself not to so I don't fall any further into the blackhole of being pathetic.

It's only now as I look at Rebecca that I begin to wonder how she knew of that guy. I mean, the way she just talked about him, about keeping our hands up is as if she's been in this same position. Oh dear...if that's true...then next Halloween I know a few people to take to him.