Halloween Hell: Tim

Story Info
A bully runs into a group of "real" men on Halloween.
13.2k words
4.62
17.9k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of non-consent, abuse and deep humiliation as well as other themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest. It is for entertainment purposes only.

"Fuck off beta," I write my reply to the Nerd's message on the IM service. Then so he can't reply, I exit the program, leaving my reply as the end of the conversation. It'll show me as offline and won't let him send the message, making him even more upset.

"Fucking nerd," I laugh as slip my cell back in my pocket. He wishes he was an alpha male like myself. A real man that isn't scared of anything, instead of the nerdy little shit he is, where he fawns over Pokemon or something else that's stupid. Where he complains about people like me because he wishes he could be me.

The little nerd reached out over Facebook IM, asking me to apologize for bullying him back in college. I laughed at the thought, first telling him that college was like 4 years ago, that we both are almost thirty, so to get over it.

But he kept on demanding and demanding, saying how I made his life hell and he could probably have me arrested for some of the things I did. So I had to put him in his place. I reminded him what a weak loser he is, even now. That he got bullied because he deserved it, like all pathetic betas do. That if his life sucks and he can only score with women that are as big as a house, it's because he's a pathetic loser, not because of anything I did.

I hadn't thought of that Nerd in such a long time. To be honest, I didn't even know his name until I saw it on the IM. His name is probably the best part, because it's Gaylord. It fits him perfectly.

My chuckle at his name turns into a true laugh as I remember things I did to him. I pushed him into the women's restroom more times than I can remember. Any time I saw him near one, I would force him inside because he was so small. Once, one of the girls inside actually called campus security on him, but he managed to convince them he was pushed inside. But, as he's a fucking coward, he was too scared to tell them who pushed him inside.

Oh, I remember the time he was talking to that one girl that you could tell he liked. He got all excited and nervous whenever she came around. Since she wasn't my type, I didn't want to fuck her, so I did the next best thing and pulled down his shorts and underwear so she got a clear shot at his tiny cock. Did it right in the middle of the food court, where everyone could see.

Or maybe the best one yet, the time I got drunk and found him as he was walking back to the dorms from class. I made him take off all his clothes behind a building, as I threatened to beat him up like never before. I had beat him tons of times, but this time I promised to send him to the hospital if he didn't do it. So the Nerd stripped down and I threw his clothes into a gutter. I left him behind that building like that, laughing at how pathetic he looked having to use his hands to cover his junk.

"What a fucking beta," I say out loud in my apartment. With a smile on my face, I walk into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. Seeing my reflection makes me smile as I know what I'm saying about the beta is true. That beta wishes he was me. With my fit, tall body, blue eyes and perfect hair, I'm just about perfect. And that Nerd is always going to be a short, plump little hobbit.

"Hey dick, it's time to go get laid," I say looking down towards my package, then burst into laughter. It's Halloween night after all. One of the few nights a year that it is super easy to get laid with any choice female. Tonight all manner of stupid cunts come out, dressed as slutty as they can be, getting themselves plastered. They practically beg you to fuck them. Hell, last year even managed to have a threesome, even if they weren't exactly into it.

I walk out of my apartment after checking how I look one more time. As I begin to drive to my favorite dive bar, I consider wearing a costume. Normally I do wear one on Halloween, even if it is a poor attempt at one. At the moment I'm really not in the mood so I put on a tight muscle shirt and skinny jeans, which makes me look hotter than most people can handle.

Wearing a costume is just stupid. Only nerds do it, as they plan for days what they are going to wear, making special pieces and wasting money. It's dumb. It's stupid.

Thinking of costumes makes me think of the first time I met the Nerd. From the very beginning I knew he was a loser. He made the mistake to go to a Halloween party at the frat. He was all decked out in some stupid anime character, being super proud of it and showing off. And he spent like twenty minutes trying to tell me how you are supposed to wear a costume on Halloween due to the "old rituals."

I made the mistake to ask what in the hell he was talking about. He went on some gay speech that Samheim or some evil force roams on Halloween and the only way to hide from him is to wear a costume. That if you don't, he's able to make your worst nightmare a reality because he loves to punish the wicked. It was all so stupid. That's why he ended up with his head in the toilet as me a few others made it a party game for the entire night.

I pull into the dive bar, which is already packed. Perfect. I knew it was going to be crazy busy, and it didn't disappoint. When it's busy, it gives you an easier chance of bagging some slut. And on Halloween, it's so easy to get yourself an 18 year old. Maybe even a virgin that will let you do whatever you want because she doesn't know the difference. All because they get to wear a costume.

I park and step out of my car, making sure my clothes look alright. Then I start to walk towards the bar, which I can hear the music from where I am. But something makes me stop. I'm not sure why I stop, but it feels like something isn't right.

This happens sometimes. I just feel something is off and have to stop. A few times it's saved my life, such as an asshole running a red light, or a guy about to rob someone, to which they robbed the person in front of me. My grandma used to say it's because I got the "third eye" and I needed to be careful. That it could make me a target of dark things if I didn't watch it. But she was an senile old bat that got stuffed into a nursing home.

The bad feeling I get gets a little bit stronger when I notice the parking lot is empty of people. I mean, there are tons of cars parked here, but there's no one out. On nights like tonight, there are normally tons of people in the parking lot. Mostly to drink booze from their cars instead of buying them from the bar, but tonight it's empty. Completely empty.

It's dark too. Like, darker than normal. Sure, it's almost 9 pm and is nighttime, but the sky is super dark. Like unable to see a single star sort of dark. It's to the point that it feels like the lights in the parking lot are here to chase the dark away. It's almost scary.

It makes me remember a story I was told that happened here. Some dumb bitch got herself raped here, or so she claims. Said it was supernatural. That the ones that did it couldn't be human. It's of course crap, which some bitch needing some attention super bad.

"Hey, look at this fucking guy," A man's voice taunts. Turning a little, I see a small group of guys hanging out by a black SUV. It's a group of four guys, all hanging together, with all of them looking at me. They all hold a bottle of beer, making it look like they are tailgating instead of partying.

Instantly I get a bad feeling from them. Maybe because I just looked around the parking lot and didn't see them. They weren't there a moment ago, but now they are. Were they hiding? Why? And they don't seem the type to hide as they look like they want a fight. You know the type, drunk, dumb and rowdy.

I ignore the guy's comment and start heading towards the bar. Tonight I'm not looking to get in a fight. Tonight I'm looking to fuck. And I know the pussy inside the bar is going to be hella sweet tonight.

"What a beta cuck," another of the group says, and then they all laugh. Hearing this makes me remember calling the nerd the very same thing not but an hour ago. For some reason this pisses me off. How dare they compare me to that nerd is unacceptable.

"Fuck you motherfuckers. You looking at the real alpha here. So why don't you finish blowing each other and leave, you freaking homos," I throw back as I walk away, showing I'm not scared of them. Wanting to see how they react, I turn my head back, but stop when I see they aren't by the SUV. They're gone.

"You, an alpha? HA!" A voice says right in front of me. Turning to look, I gasp as there are four of them now, all in front of me. They somehow ran from behind me to right in front of me, still with beers in hand and everything. It makes me have to jump back or else risk running into them.

"What the fuck?!" I cry out, backing up from them. Now that they are so close, I get a much better look at them. First, they are all taller than me. Some not by much, maybe an inch or two, but the one in front of them has at least a full foot on me. And they are all extremely fit, even more than I am. They have much more muscle than I do, making me feel small in comparison.

They, of course, are dressed in costumes. They wear the same outfit, which is that of either college jocks or frat boys. They all wear the same Lettermen jacket, the leather type, and their hair styles are exactly the same, slicked back and wet. It's like someone made a character in a game and then copy and pasted the design to make multiples.

"How did you do that?" I try to ask but stop as they start to walk towards me. With the four of them doing it, I can't help but backup as it looks very intimidating. Especially as they seem to walk in unison.

"Look guys, I'm not interested in any gay stuff, ok?" I tell them as I keep backing up. Often this line works as straight guys like myself don't like to be considered gay. Even the hint that you are about to do something homo-like can guys change course.

"Oh," I say as my back hits something. Turning my head slightly, I see I've backed up against a car. Then I see which it is...the SUV. Their SUV. I'm a bit taken back by this, as it felt like I only walked a few steps, not nearly enough to reach it, but yet here I am.

The group is still walking towards me, clearly looking for trouble. I slide to the side, to go between the SUV and car parked to the side. I'll just walk around where I can head into the bar, where they will no doubt not follow.

"How about we have some fun with this beta cuck?" The guy in front of the group, who gives off leader vibes, says. He's the biggest one of them and his eyes look...strange. They are ice cold blue. They are very piercing, making him look downright evil.

"That sounds like fun," a voice says behind me, making me stop walking completely. Spinning around, I see yet another one of them standing next to the headlights, blocking my way out. He too is dressed like them, with the same exact jacket. Only he doesn't seem as big as the rest of them. He seems like the type I can probably overpower.

"Take off your clothes, beta," the leader orders. When he says this, all of the others laugh. It's a mean sort of laugh too, the type you do when you know the other can't do anything about it. The sort of laugh that I normally have to be honest.

"What? N-No man. I'm...I'm not going to do that," I tell him, mustering all of my courage. I've never run from a fight in my life, and this guy is about to learn that. I normally come out on top due to the fact I'm normally bigger, but there have been times I got my ass handed to me. Those were just a handful of times, but still, I'm not scared of a fight.

For some reason I feel scared. Like, really scared. This situation shouldn't scare me like it does, but it is. I don't know if it is because there are five of them and one of me, or if it is something else. The whole thing feels strange and weird. Like the fact that as busy as this place is, no one has gone in or out of the bar. The parking lot is staying empty by some weird anomaly.

"Shut up you beta. Take off your loser clothes or we'll kick the shit out of you and take them off anyway. Maybe even tie you up to that pole so everyone can see," The leader says, prompting the same sort of laughs from his friends. The sort of laugh that shows they've done that very thing before.

My stomach sinks when I hear him say this threat. Not because of how scared I am, but because I think I said those same words to the Nerd back in college, when I had him remove his clothes behind the building. I can't be for sure, but I know they were something similar. I remember the pole for sure because there was this light pole next to the building, where it would have been a perfect spotlight.

The guys all begin to crack their knuckles and make fists. When they do this, I see how they all appear to be in their early twenties and are younger than I am. This makes me a little bit more worried as at thirty, I'm not old, but these asshats might be a tad faster because they are younger.

The group in front start to walk towards me, clearly wanting to start the beat down. I turn around, prepared to punch the one guy blocking the other end. I'll punch him to get him out of the way, then run. I'll have enough of a lead that I can make it into the bar before they get me. Even drunk, they won't want any trouble in the bar, not when the place is as packed as it is.

When I turn, I see the single guy that's standing at the headlights of the two cars. Only it's not the same guy. The guy before was about my height but was smaller than me. The one that is there now is huge. He's a fucking bodybuilder from the looks of his muscles.

Seeing him, I know I'm trapped. Even if I try to leap over the car next to me, they would grab me and pull me down. And there's no way a punch is going to do anything to the bodybuilder-guy except make him mad.

"Ok, OK!" I shout, holding my arms out to stop them. This does make them stop, but I know it's only for a moment. That they are waiting to see what I'll do. So whatever I do, I better do it fast.

"Motherfucker," I grunt angrily as I grab the bottom of my shirt. At the moment, my choices are to get beat down bad, or remove my clothes. Since they seem rowdy, any fight will probably leave me in the hospital, which I don't want. So I decide to start removing my clothes in hopes that I'll think up something.

I pull the shirt up, revealing my bare chest to them and the night. The shirt goes up and over my head, coming off me completely, and making me feel like such a major wuss. Like I'm a coward or something, even if I know I'm not. I am out-numbered after all.

They snicker and laugh as I untie my shoes and take them off. I try to go slow while removing my socks, in order to try and think up a way out of this, but for some reason I go fast. I think it's because I know they aren't going to wait. That if I keep going slow, they'll decide to beat me down anyway.

"Look, how about I give you all money to leave me alone?" I ask with a red face as I unbuckle my belt. My face is red not from the fact I'm about to pull down my pants, but because this is an offer the nerd once made to me. That he could pay his way out of what I was going to do.

The leader nor any of them respond to my offer. They just keep looking at me with evil smirks, to which I know I have to keep going. I'm not surprised by this as I think I did the same exact thing. In fact, him offering me money made me want to continue doing it even more.

So I pull down my jeans, revealing my boxers to all of them. Then I nearly fall over while stepping out of my jeans, making all of them laugh at me. I have to lean against their SUV as I peel off my jeans to which the only thing I have on is my boxers.

"Happy, assholes?" I growl as I stand in just my boxers, sandwiched between these two cars. My clothes are in a small pile in front of me, looking oddly limp and pathetic. They look not like the expensive name brand items that people expect to see me in, but dumb and stupid clothes that anyone could wear.

"I know you are pretty fucking stupid beta, so let me teach you something. When someone says 'remove your clothes,' they mean ALL of your clothes, you moron. Your underwear are clothes too, you fucking beta," the Leader tells me in a very mocking manner. And of course his goons all burst out laughing at this, with two of them clinking their beer bottles together as a toast.

Again my stomach sinks as I know I said something like that to the nerd. Almost the same thing exactly, for I remember him behind that building, scared, in his tighty whites, basically begging me not to make him remove the last piece of dignity he had. It's like these assholes can read my mind or know what happened.

When I don't move, they all step towards me at the same exact time, like sharing the same mind. Scared, as they look extremely happy to get violent, I grab the waistband of my boxers and yank down. My boxers sail down to my ankles fast, exposing the last bit of me. Now my bare ass and shaved manhood are on full display for these bullying assholes.

For a moment it feels like time stops, or at least slows down. Back in college I did a lot of naked runs and streaking, so being naked was never an issue for me. In fact, I liked the feeling of it. The feeling that people are looking at my junk and wanting it. But for some reason, this is different. Very different.

A new fear starts within me, making me feel ice cold. It's not from the thought of being beaten down or anything like that at all. It's from the fact I can feel my cock starting to tingle as I'm getting excited. Why this is happening, I have no clue. Nothing about this is hot at all. In fact, it's the opposite. It's scary and humiliating. Yet I can feel myself starting to get hard. It's the sort of feeling where I know in a few moments, I'll be at half-mast.

"Happy you fags?" I growl, stepping out of my boxers while holding my hands to my junk to hide it. I tell myself that I cover myself not out of shame of my hardening cock, but because I don't want them looking at it. That's what they want after all, to see my cock. To see a real man's manhood. Well, I'm not going to let them.

"Fags are we? Fine. You get to dump your clothes in that drain then," the Leader says, pointing to the ground underneath the SUV. Looking where he is pointing, I see a large iron grate drain that is half under the SUV, half sticking out.

Stunned, I stare at it. I know that wasn't there a moment ago. It was just paved parking lot, nothing more. It wasn't there. It doesn't even make senses for their to be a drain here anyway, as this isn't where water would collect. It's on the higher point of the parking lot.

What the hell is going on? The feeling that something is very wrong only gets stronger at this new sight. It's like the longer I let this happen, the worse it'll get.

"Are you deaf and stupid?" the Leader asks as I haven't moved. After saying this, the guys behind him crack up in laughter. I glare at them, but they don't care. They all have wild smiles on their faces, as if this is the best night ever. That robbing a guy like this is their version of extreme fun. That leaving him naked and helpless with his keys and wallet floating away is more fun than finding a piece of ass to fuck.

"Come on man, I can't. If I do, I won't have anything to wear. I could get arrested," I protest, trying to make them see sense. I would have to walk home naked, as no one would dare stop to help me once they see me naked. If the cops find me, no way they believe I was robbed. And I'm not going to pull out my wallet or cell, because if I do, they'll take them.