Halloween Hell: Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he has his cock in my mouth, he isn't looking to finish. Instead he turns his cock so it presses against my cheek to budge out. Then he moves it to the other cheek to repeat this. As he does it, everyone gathers around to laugh at how funny it looks, especially as they remind me to keep my hands behind me.

Seeking to break me, the bodybuilder removes his cock out of my mouth, only to slap me with it like the Leader did. Only he rubs it across my face, making it smear the cum. Then he shoves it back in my mouth forcing me to taste the multitude of cum.

When he does this, I protest as I taste cum for the first time. My protests are quickly muffled as the bodybuilder holds my head down on his cock as far as it will go. This makes his cock literally go in my throat where it blocks my air for a moment.

Unable to help it, I use my hands to press against him to try and get him to let go. But as he is so strong, I can't. Instead I look at him in panic, to which he cums directly into my throat, making me take it directly in my stomach.

The bastard continues to hold me on his cock as he releases his seed. My body feels flooded by his cum, making me gag hard. After he cums, the bodybuilder pulls out and backs up. I then lean over to move to my hands and knees, coughing and spitting as all I can taste is cum. A taste of salty goo and humiliation.

My mouth feels rubbed raw and I know there's a bad bruise on the back of my mouth as they all slammed their cocks against there. Even my lips feel raw from all that they made me do. I honestly didn't even know that was possible.

"Wait, wait! Come on, no more!" I beg as hands grab both of my arms. One of them gets on either side of me, where they lift me up to a standing position and then drag me. I protest and beg them to stop as they do this, but don't bother struggling as it's pointless. I only stop begging as I swear I remember the Nerd sounding the same exact way.

I'm bent over the hood of their SUV. They stretch my arms over my head out so I'm almost laying over the hood, my tiptoes the only part of my feet that are on the ground. One of them holds my arms on the other side of the hood to keep me stretched out while another presses my cum-covered face against the hood hard.

The worst part about this isn't that I'm bent over and helpless, but that I'm on display. Being on this side of the SUV means that the cars passing by on the street can see this. If they look to the side, they will be able to see these assholes holding me down, bent over on this hood. They'll see a cowardly man getting abused even more, after having to service so many cocks. And the bastards made sure to turn my head facing the street so I can see each car as it drives by.

"Apologize for being a beta, you little bitch," I hear the Leader demand. Overwhelmed by all of this, I don't say anything. I can't. Even if I wanted too, my heart is pounding and I'm so conflicted by how enjoyable this all is, when I know I shouldn't like it at all. Even now, after what had to be a half hour of having my mouth abused, I'm still so fucking aroused.

I hear the clap sound before I feel it. It echoes around the parking lot before returning to me as I feel the harsh sting. I cry out in pain then grit my teeth as the open hand slap connects with my bare ass. It's such a hard slap that I can feel the handprint its leaves.

"I said apologize for being a beta," the leader demands and spanks my ass, again. Once again I cry out and my body jerk, hands holding me down. This spank is much worse than the first one as it feels like he connects under my skin.

"I'm sorry!" I yell out, my ass stinging badly. The stinging is made to feel a hundred times worse thanks to them laughing as me while in this position. My reward for saying this is to be spanked two more times in fast succession.

"I'm sorry for being a beta," I say exactly what they want to hear, to which the leader pats me on the head and says, "good boy." The others burst out in fresh laughter at this as they continue to hold me down. I'm not really able to do much but stay bent over and stretched out with my hard cock throbbing against the hard side of the SUV.

"Say it again," the Leader says and spanks me again. Tears form in my eyes as he spanks me. Not because of the pain, but the humiliation. I'm being spanked like a little bitch. Again, it's something I would do to girls I sleep with. Would get them face down and pin their legs and spend a good five minutes spanking them if they liked it or not, as I made sure they couldn't turn around. Spanked them until they call themselves names like "I'm a fucking whore."

"I'm sorry for being a beta," I repeat, and then repeat again as he spanks me. We develop the routine of once he spanks my bare ass hard, I apologize for being a beta. Only each slap hurts worse and worse as all of my firm butt is red. All of it stings. All of it is punished.

The bastards create a game out of spanking me. They take turns seeing who can spank me in such a way that I cry out the loudest. It's a horrible, humiliating game as they try different directions and hand positions. Each one takes turns spanking me, laughing with the noises I make as the pain gets to be unbearable.

"Wait, come on. Not that," I weakly beg once the spanking game ends and they reveal what they mean to do next. My bottom feels so abused. It's red hot and stings so bad after the stupid game. It makes me wonder how long before I'll be able to sit down without winching.

"Come on, no," I say as serious as I can, as I feel one of them directly behind me, his cock moving up and down my ass crack. I can't see him, but in my mind I visualize what he's doing, which is holding his hard cock and moving it up and down my ass, just to torture me. To show that they can do as they want.

"Or what, huh? What are you going to do?" The leader asks, revealing he is the one doing it. He's the one rubbing his cock against my ass, preparing to no doubt fuck me.

I don't struggle as I feel him place his cock at my entrance. Nor do I answer him. I just stay as I've been, just limp and weak so they can do as they want. In my mind I try to prepare myself for how this is going to feel. If it'll be as painful as the women I've done it to make it seem. Oh, how they winch and cry out when I shoved my cock up their ass, mostly when they are tied down or can't help it.

My hair is grabbed and yanked painfully. My head is lifted up while my back is held down, making it feel like my head is about to be popped off. The force of it is so scary as it feels like a machine doing it and not a person.

"I asked, what are you going to do about it. Huh beta? What?" The Leader growls into my ear, clearly wanting an answer. I can only cry out in pain at this as it happens. The humiliation of having to answer makes tears actually start to fall down as that dark part of me is loving feeling so helpless to another man.

"N-N-Nothing. Ok? I'm not going to do anything about it," I answer as my hair pulled harder and harder. Once I answer, he lets my hair go, allowing my head to smack the hood. Then it's pressed down on the hood again by someone so I feel the pressure of not being able to move at all.

"That's what I thought, bitch," the Leader says in a now upset tone. Hearing him say this makes my cock twitch in the worst way, where I'm so amped up I feel I might cum. That my cock will explode from emotion alone.

And then I feel him pressing his cock against my ass. That his hard member is at that private place, trying to force its way in. In reaction I tense up as I can't help it. Of all things I never wanted to experience, it is a man's cock in my ass. Hell, I wouldn't even let the women I'm with do something like that.

There's a soft groan that comes out of me as it already feels so humiliating and nothing has happened yet. This groan get louder and louder as he keeps pushing and pushing his cock against my hole. He pushes it harder and harder, making it feel like he won't stop.

And then he gets it inside. He breaks through and his entire cock head goes into my ass, even with me tensed. Feeling his hard cock go into my ass is by far the most violating feeling I've ever felt. It feels exactly what it sounds like, a too large object being forced into a space not meant for it. Every little bump or ridge on his cock feels like it is huge as it pushes against me. And the bastard goes slow, wanting me to feel it all as he keeps shoving it in.

"This beta fucking took all of my cock," the Leader announces as he pushes up against my ass, having put all of his cock inside my ass. At this, I let out a long moaning groan. I'm not sure if what he said is a good thing or not, but I'm guessing not. I'm guessing it shows how much of a bitch you are if you can take a lot of someone's cock in your ass.

Like before, I have so many conflicted feelings. This is so violating. Beyond violating. Not so much painful, but violating for sure. It is violating in a strange, emotional way and not just physical. It makes me think of a larger dog mounting a smaller one and fucking to show he is the one in charge. It makes me feel submissive, but on an emotional level, not just physical. Makes me feel like I really am a beta.

The leader pulls his cock back a few inches but then thrusts forward, pushing it back inside me until he presses against my ass cheeks. He does this repeatedly, going slowly at first, but then starts to go faster. His cock pushes my insides apart, but I also feel my body relaxing, which makes it easier for him to move inside. Like I'm opening myself more for him.

A moan comes out of me as he starts to steadily ass fuck me. That's what this is, an ass fucking. He even holds my hips in place and everything. My moan is clearly one of pleasure and I didn't mean to make it. It's just the feeling of him fucking me is one of the hottest I've ever felt. It touches a spot inside me that I didn't know could bring pleasure. Like a sort of hidden G spot.

As I feel this new source of pleasure, I can't help but let my emotions wander. It feels like I've been made into one of the bitches that I've fucked over the years. The one night stands that I didn't care too much about how rough I was being with them. That I'm just the piece of ass for an alpha tonight.

While the Leader fucks me, I hear the rest still laughing, but now the sound of beer being opened is heard. There's even clinking of bottles as if giving a salute. That's when I see that they are all around the hood of the SUV, looking at what is happening to me as if it's a show and this is a party. They all laugh, cheer, jeer and even make fun of me as he fucks me.

The group erupts in laughter when one of them asks if I want a beer, then pours an entire beer over my head, drenching me. It makes it that all I smell is cheap beer, but it does manage to remove some of the cum off my face.

For the first time in my life, I feel like an object. Just a toy. A piece of ass. And I know there are plenty of people that would happily watch this because they would say I deserve it. All those that I was rough with, or uncaring about during sex, even the Nerd would say so.

My ass feels wide open now, as he shoves his cock so deeply in each time. It feels like it'll remain huge and open forever, so everyone will know what happened to me. That I was not just fucked in the ass, but actually enjoyed it.

"There we go," the Leader says in a joyful tone. Then I feel warmth shoot into my ass, making me shudder. It feels like an injection of warmth.

He's cummed in me. He's cummed in my ass. The bastard just fucked me and left his seed in me, like I was some dumb whore. This only serves to make me feel even more like an object, as it's a feeling I never wanted to know how it feels, but love.

There's more taunting and laughter as they ask me how it feels. That I should be used to this feeling since I'm a beta. That I should wait till they tell everyone I know how I loved getting fucked up the ass. That they could put a posting on facebook for anyone that wants to fuck me.

"No. Please guys, no more," I beg and plead as they still hold me down after the leader removes his cock out of me. They hold me tight, showing that like with the blowjobs, they are all about to get a turn with my ass.

Sure enough, I feel another one of them move behind me. There's the sound of him pulling his pants down and then his cock at my well used hole. Since the leader's cock was so large, this one has no issue at all shoving his cock inside my ass.

This one is more aggressive and starts fucking me hard and fast. He slams into me, mashing my dick and hips against the side of the SUV. It makes me whimper and cry in a rather high pitch voice with each thrust. It gets so bad that I swear I make the same sort of noises the bitches I've fucked make. This one also grabs my hair every so often and yanks it back, making me look up at the men on the other side of the SUV laughing at me.

Whomever this one is, he doesn't last long. After about a minute he cums in me like the Leader did. Just unleashes his cum in me, not caring about what it'll do or how it'll feel. Nor how humiliated it makes me feel as it starts to slowly leak out.

And thus, the train starts. One after another, they all get a turn fucking me. I'm made to stay bent over as they each do as they want, fucking my ass as hard or fast as they want. At times a beer bottle is pressed against my lips, where they make me suck on it like a cock. They do this a lot, making me feel like I'm being spitroasted, which I didn't know was possible.

It does reach a point where they stop holding me as they know I won't move. That they have worn me out to the point that I'm too tired to struggle or fight back. So I just keep my arms stretched out and limp on the hood as I'm fucked from behind.

I go into something of a daze as they aren't worried about taking their time. At least an hour has passed as they fuck me, proving they are the dominate men, and I'm just a timid beta. This tidbit is somewhat proven true because no one comes to help me. I'm sure someone had to have left the bar by now. They had to hear the party these guys are having as they drink and fuck me, but none call the cops or even say anything to them. They probably see me like this, think I deserve it and leave.

Not even the passing cars try to help. So many pass by the street where some had to see what they are doing. I mean, they are a crowd on the side of the road, even if it is in a parking lot. Someone would see them and look, wondering what's going on. Yet no car slows down. They just zoom by like they don't see me. It's almost like I'm in some strange alternate dimension.

"How do you like it, you fucking beta?" I hear one of them yell in my face while holding my hair, making me come out of my daze. My ass feels so raw and open now. They've used it for so long that it makes me wonder how it is even still tight. That they've destroyed it in a manner of speaking.

"How do you like this cock in your ass you fucking beta?" A new voice yells and then slaps my ass, hard. This voice is different than all the others. First, it's in a very angry tone, unlike the others. The goons sound cool and calm, as they know they are in control. This tone is angry, very angry. Not just that, but I swear I know that voice from somewhere.

My eyes close as I figure who it is. The Nerd. I don't even bother trying to look behind me as I know it's him. He's the one behind me, his cock deep in my ass as he forcefully fucks me. It's his hips ramming into me as he fucks me so hard the entire SUV rocks.

"I'm a beta," I tell him, damn near cumming as I say the words. This makes him pick up his speed, damn near lifting me off my feet as he tries to shove his cock in as deep as he can. Thoughts of how he found me or how he knew where I was don't seem to matter, as my tired mind lumps him with the rest. It's just punishment that I deserve for all that I did to him back in college.

After several long minutes, the Nerd cums in me as well, to which I try not to think about how much cum has been pumped inside me. I know most of it has leaked out, but as they keep pouring beers over me, most of it gets washed off. But I know not a single one wore a condom either as they all wanted to mark their territory in me.

When the Nerd pulls out, no one else steps up. They leave me bent over the hood, my ass agape. They haven't left as I hear them still partying, but it seems that the fucking has stopped, finally. They've used me all that they can, which is good as I don't know how much more I could take.

My hair and arms are grabbed, to which they slide me off the SUV. I nearly fall over as my legs are very weak but they hold me up rather painfully. When they do, I come face to face with the leader, with him truly towering over me now as I'm hunched over and weak.

"Say it," the Leader demands. As much as I can't believe any of this, I really can't believe how hard my cock is. At some point it should have gone soft. I should have recognized how horrible this all is, but no. My cock is as hard as ever, making it impossible for me to hide that I enjoyed what they did. That a part of me loves being a beta.

"I...I deserved that," I answer, saying the same words that I made the Nerd say when I beat him up. Saying this makes my cock throb, as I think the lightest touch will make me cum now.

Speaking of the Nerd, I look about but don't see him. I just see the group like it's been. With all of them gathered around as I stand in front of their SUV, naked, abused and used. Did I dream him? Or was he really here? At this point either could be true.

"Yes you did. You deserved to be punished," the Leader says, slapping my cheek. The leader doesn't say anything after this, but the guys holding my arms begin to drag me again. I say drag as I try to walk, but they walk faster than I can move at the moment, so my feet trail on the ground.

They drag me not away from the bar, but towards it. We travel to the middle of the parking lot, where we must be a very odd sight. For it's a bunch of frat members carrying a naked man that is clearly beaten. If someone saw us at the moment, they probably scream and run off.

I'm stopped under a spotlight, where the bar's door is about 10 feet away. It's so close that I'm able to look inside the tinted window to see the party that is happening inside. There's so many people dancing drinking, with all wearing costumes. They all seem to be having the time of their lives, having no clue what's happening to me.

"What do betas wear guys?" The Leader asks as the two holding me make me put my arms in the air. They make me put my arms way up in the air, as if wanting to make sure the front of my body is completely exposed and helpless.

"Bitch clothes," the group answers at the same time, as if this is a common question they get asked. As they say this and laugh, the Leader reveals from behind him a set of clothes, small clothes. He then holds them out proper to me, to which I close my eyes and sigh.

It's a cheerleader short skirt and top. And the group laughs even louder as the top is slid down my arms. At the same time they make me step into the skirt and lift it up while the top is pulled down. A few moments later, the top is pulled over my nipples as if it is a top, while the skirt snaps to my hips, only with my cock still so hard, the front of the skirt stays lifted.

"So pretty, isn't he?" The leader laughs as my head is held by the bodybuilder so one of them and put lipstick on me. They go around and around my lips, coating it with bright red lipstick.

"Don't worry beta. We know you wanted to get laid tonight," the Leader says once my head is let go. I just glare at him, wanting to scream for them to let me go. That they've done enough. They've gotten to use me as they wanted and worse, made me enjoy it. I would never have taken it so far.