Halloween Hell: Tim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny and Ralph, hold his arms. The rest will have practice punching his junk over and over," the Leader comments. One of the guys behind the leader starts to move towards me as I hear the guy behind me stepping forward.

"Ok, damn it," I state angrily. Humiliated and feeling very cowardly, I lean over to grab my clothes. Upset and scared, I push them towards the grate. Once over the large metal grate, I push down on my clothes to make them go through the iron bars of the grate. A few seconds later, all of my clothing goes down the deep drain, far out of my reach. I watch how they fall down the long drain to drop into the water below, where they float away slowly.

Standing up, my face is so hot and red as I've never felt so humiliated. I'm covering my cock again, mainly because it's not at half-mast but is full on hard. Something about getting rid of my clothes makes me feel this new, weird sexual arousal that makes my cock get as hard as possible. It's like, I dunno, being made to be submissive makes my body hot for some sick reason. I don't know why either, as I've never been submissive in my life. In fact, I make everyone be submissive to me, not the other way around.

"What a beta!" One of the guys behind the leader says and they all burst out laughing. They laugh so loud and raucous that I'm sure someone hears them. If not someone in the bar, then somebody nearby. And I'm not sure how I feel about that either. Do I want someone to come out and see me like this? Even if it meant saving me?

Their laughter makes me feel so incredibly angry, not that I can do anything about it. I've never felt so damn helpless before. It makes me feel like the fucking Nerd as I remember how he just stood there and didn't do anything all the times I messed with him. Even when I taunted him to hit me, he would refuse as he stood there, scared of what I would do if he did.

The leader stares at me with those icy blue eyes, making me feel really uncomfortable not to mention scared. I think it makes me uncomfortable because his look implies he is better than me. That he's smarter, faster, better looking and has more money than me. That I'm just a pathetic loser he gets to mess with because I'm so weak. None of this is true, as if it was just him and I, I would have punched his lights out by now. But with all this backup, I can't help to fight him off.

"Ahhh, do you not like real men seeing your small beta cock? Huh little boy?" The Leader taunts to much laughter. The goons behind him echo this, starting to chant the word "beta cock". They start the chant soft but get louder and louder until they are screaming it.

I try to peer over the top of the car next to me to look at the door of the bar. Why hasn't anyone come out? It's been at least ten minutes and the place is hopping. Someone should have left or entered by now. So why hasn't anyone? I mean, the street that's behind me has cars zooming by. Surely someone is going to pull in soon enough to at least give me a distraction so I can run. Something's got to give.

"Alright beta, go ahead and put your hands up. Put them high up like the beta coward you are," the Leader orders. Each time he calls me a beta, I want to hit him. Yet also it makes my cock twitch. It's a conflicting feeling as I feel warm and tingly at the feeling of being so weak and helpless. Like I want more of something painful.

I gulp and try to think of a way not to do this. The moment I remove my hands, they will see that I'm hard. That's when they will really let me have it. They will have plenty of ammunition to use against me. I mean even the Nerd wasn't hard when I did this very thing to him, but I am. It'll make me look like a real beta because I'm getting off on all this.

Each second that passes makes my heart pound in my chest. I know that if I was in their place, I would probably start wailing on me for not doing what they want immediately. It's with this in mind that I lift my hands in the air in a "don't shoot" pose.

When I lift my arms up, my hard cock comes out to their view. It feels harder than it ever has and basically points upward and throbs. And thanks to the overhead light, I know they can see it clearly. Right down to the fact I shave down there every week to keep it smooth.

"Look at it!" One of them says and they all erupt in mocking laughter. My face burns red hot in humiliation of their laughter and that they can see that I'm erect. My heart has started to race now as I feel that conflicting mix of shame and arousal as some part of me wanted them to see my hard cock. That something inside me has to admit I wanted to be exposed to them.

"It's so small...and he's hard!" Another of them says as I keep my hands raised. I stare off in the distance as they continue yelling insults about my cock, thinking that this isn't real. That I must be asleep. That I'm still at my apartment, having fallen asleep while cursing out the Nerd. That the beers I drunk earlier made me pass out.

They insult my cock over and over again. From saying I think it must be a pussy since I'm shaved, to them threatening to get a ruler to measure how big I am, to saying if they should get M&Ms to see which is bigger, the candy or my balls.

For several minutes they mock me and my body. And each time they do, I feel my cock throb. I feel how it aches to be touched from being insulted and mocked. Even the slightest brush against it would do. Only it can't be by them. Anyone but them. If they did something like that, I would just about die. It could even be the ugliest, fattest bitch inside the bar.

"You all should see his ass. It's tight and small, just like a lil bitch's," the bodybuilder goon behind me tells them, leading to renewed laughter. The bastard then slaps my bare ass, making me jerk forward and drop my hands. I bring them to my bare ass to protect it, just about ready to swing a punch at his face.

"Let's see this bitch's ass. Well, go on. Turn around, put your hands up," the Leader taunts while the others keep on laughing. This renews my face going red as no one has ever mocked my ass. In fact, some women have said it's my best body part.

For a moment I consider telling him to fuck off. That I rather be beaten down then let this continue. But then I look at the bodybuilder that just slapped my ass. I see how much larger he is now. He was big before, but now he's even bigger. Like one move from him could literally snap your spine. He's got to be at least 300 pounds and stands at like six foot five. But he wasn't like that before. I know he wasn't. What the fuck is going on here?!

It's the look on the bodybuilder's face that makes me decide to do as I'm told. It's a look of wanting a reason to do something. That he is praying the leader says to grab or hit me.

Only the bodybuilder makes a motion with his hand for me to look him in the eyes. He does it in a very threatening manner, making me nervous that he may attack me even if I do as they want. It's so intimidating I can't help but gulp.

The arousal of submitting moves over me again as I turn fully to look at the bodybuilder and put my hands up. When I do, the group behind me gets to see my bare ass, while the body builder gets to see my hard cock. Only the bodybuilder doesn't look down. Instead he stares me in the eyes with the same sort of look that screams that I'm owned. That he's laughing at what a beta I am.

As I stand like this, I try to convince myself that it's not real. That I haven't just thrown away my clothes and am doing what these bullying assholes want. That I'm not even more pathetic than the Nerd. It's just too far out there. That I'm not in the parking lot of a bar, with cars passing by on the street to the side. Stuff like this just doesn't happen.

"What should we do to this beta, boys?" The leader asks his goons. At this, I slowly turn around to look at him, my eyes narrowed and angry. The group all smile at me with the same evil smiles, clearly trying to think up something horrible.

"Look, you made your point, alright? You had your fun," I tell him in the most manly voice I can muster at the moment. But my voice cracks and sounds rather weak, like they've sucked the manhood out of me.

"I say tie him to the lightpole," one of them suggests to which there is a lot of mutterings of agreement. Panic starts to set in at this thought, as I can't let that happen. It would ruin my life. So I try to make up a plan that if they attempt to do this, once they lead me out from between these two cars, I'll just start running as fast as I can.

"What about making him go inside the bar so everyone sees that small hard cock?" Another one suggests, to which I get another wave of panic. I damn near beg not for this, because I go to this bar a lot. They would recognize me at once, and I would never be able to go back if I had to go in there naked. It would ruin me.

I make sure not to show any emotion at this suggestion because if I do, it's what they will do for sure. I know it's what I would do. So I try to keep my face as blank as possible to not give them any ideas.

"Oh, I know what we can do. It's what all beta's want," the Leader says. He then gives me a knowing look, as if I'm to know what he's talking about, when I clearly don't. I proceed to tilt my head in response as I've never done this to anyone. When I made the Nerd strip, I left him alone.

Then it hits me what he means. My eyes go wide and I decide to hell with getting beat up, I'm out of here. I turn and put my hands on the top of the car next to me, preparing to jump to scale it. But the bodybuilder grabs my arms from behind. Using his strength, he overpowers me to yank both of my hands behind me in a deathgrip.

"NO. Damn it, no!" I fight as the bodybuilder easily holds me in place. He then presses on the back of my knees to make me sink down into a kneeling position. I keep fighting him, trying to get out of his grip or at the least get my arms free, but he's too strong. Despite all the hours in the gym, I'm just not strong enough to be a match for him.

To my horror, the leader steps forward as I'm kept down on my knees. I keep struggling as I know what he means to do...which is to put his cock in my mouth.

I've forgotten how many times I threatened to do that to the Nerd. That as I held him down, or after beating him up I would tell him I should make him put my cock in his mouth. That betas like him should gag on an alpha's cock to taste what a true cock is. But then never do it as I would call him gay and say he would like it.

The leader unbuckles his belt while looking down at me. The bodybuilder manages to trap both of my hands in a single one of his, so he can grab my face and hold it still with his other. Overpowering me so easily, he makes me look up at the leader as he unzips his pants.

Dear gosh my cock is throbbing like crazy. I don't think I've ever felt it so painfully hard. It's as if I've never been this aroused before. Like I haven't had sex in years.

"NOOOooo," I protest as the leader pulls his pants down to show no underwear, but a hard cock. A hard cock that is larger than mine for sure. A cock that has to be at least eight inches long.

The bodybuilder then pushes my face forward, where it comes into contact with the leader's cock. The hard cock moves over my lips, where the Leader moves it to the left and right, wiping it over my lips.

There's new laughter as he does this, as I keep struggling and grunting. The laughter gets louder as the Leader steps forward and hits me with his cock. Just slaps it against my unprotected face, right on my cheek several times. He then rubs it up and down my other cheek, smearing his precum on me. He even puts it against my nostril to make his goons laugh, as if he's going to shove it inside.

"OUCH!" I cry out in pain as the bodybuilder yanks upward on both arms as if trying to break them. When he does, my mouth opens wide as I cry out, allowing the leader to stuff his cock in my mouth.

For some reason feeling his hard member in my mouth stuns me. I stop struggling at once and go still as possible, feeling the warmth and thickness of a cock in my mouth. Never have I ever had a cock in my mouth despite all the crazy stuff I've done. Nor have I ever thought about doing it. Sure, I considered doing it to other guys as a way to show that I'm the one in charge, but never receiving it. Never.

Humiliation like I've ever felt before flows through me at the feeling of the situation. The laughter of them only serves to accent what I'm feeling as I feel like one of the bitches that I've made blow me. A submissive, weak, pathetic little toy. A cocksleeve. Just something to use and laugh at. For I've made a lot of girls just keep my cock in their mouths, telling them not to move, to just hold it as a cock-warmer.

I don't have much of an emotional reaction when I'm told to look up at him and I do it. Nor do I react much when my eyes look at his while his cock is in my mouth. I barely even notice that my lips have closed on his cock, as it just happens naturally.

I'm still in my stunned state when he grabs the back of my head and pushes his cock in deeper. Even as I feel his cock moving over my lips and tongue, I don't move but keep looking up at him in the eyes. In some deep-seated manner, I feel like I deserve this. That I deserve to feel him stuffing his cock in my mouth for allowing any of this happen. That it's what I get for being so weak.

His cock, which is clearly much larger than mine, reaches the back of my mouth, were I gag on it. Drool comes flowing out as he holds it there, his goons laughing as I gag over and over. And as I gag, all I can think of is all the times I've done this to others. Held so many women's heads down on my cock to make them gag, then laugh at their reaction, not caring how mad they got.

The Leader pulls his cock back, but then thrusts it forward where it moves over my lips again. He does this over and over to make me feel the unique feeling of a cock going about my mouth. He goes very slow with it, like he's wanting me to feel every part of his cock against my lips.

The thought that he's face fucking me doesn't really occur to me as this feels different. It feels more about power and control than anything sexual. This almost feels like his right to do as he's made me into what he keeps calls me, a beta. That this is just to humiliate me instead of getting himself off.

But I can't deny what is going on here, which is that I'm being made to give the leader a blowjob as his friends laugh and watch. Me. Giving a blowjob. It's so demeaning and stunning that all fight leaves me. Like a switch is flipped, I just go limp and allow him to push my head down on his cock over and over, where he hits the back of my mouth each time.

A good minute passes before I realize the bodybuilder has let go of me. That I'm keeping my hands behind me by myself. I'm not being held at all by any of them, except the leader who thrusts while shoving my face down on his cock. This knowledge makes me feel even more submissive than I believed possible. And like a beta I know I have to keep my hands behind my back. If I don't, who knows what they will do.

"Ahhh, the beta loves sucking cock boys," the Leader announces as he face fucks me between these two cars. Again there is laughter at this, and mockery, not to mention my face blushes, but not any real struggle from me. Defeated, I let this happen, with him thrusting faster and faster.

I would like to say this ends fast, but it doesn't. Long minutes pass while the Leader face fucks me. And I know this is on purpose, as it's not about him wanting to cum, but making me revel in the humiliation of sucking my first cock against my will. That it is punishment above all else.

The Leader pulls out of my mouth after about five minutes. He holds his cock in front of me, where I see it dripping with saliva, my saliva. And then he grabs his cock with his hand and points it at me, where a stream of cum shoots out.

The loudest laughter of the night bursts into being as the Leader cums on my face. A thin stream of thick, warm cum goes across my face, making me feel like a building that's been tagged. It lands and sticks to my cheek, making my cock tingle in that submissive manner, where it throbs hard. It makes me feel like I could cum without even being touched.

The Leader shoots three streams of cum on my face that make a sort of X shape as they go from my forehead to opposite cheek. I've never had cum on me before, at least not like this. I never knew what it felt like, how thick or warm it could be. How you can't ignore feeling it once it is on you.

Still stunned and feeling like I'm in an arousal trance, I stay on my knees, even if the pavement hurts my knees. I stay down here, my eyes looking up at the leader as he looks at my now cum-covered face. I'm made to stare up at him as he laughs at me, having made me into a beta.

"Who's next?" The leader asks as he puts his cock away. Hearing this makes my eyes go wide and the feeling of panic returns. For the Leader to do it is one thing. I mean, I didn't like it, but I could see why he did it. It's a control thing. But that's it. No one else should get to do anything like it.

The leader moves to the side, which allows another member of the group to step forward, his cock already in his hand. He steps up to me, presenting his cock. With it in his hand, it's clear he's expecting me to lean over and put it in my mouth. That he isn't going to do like the Leader and force it in, but wants me to go to him.

"Suck it you lil bitch," the bodybuilder orders while slapping the back of my head, hard. Humiliated as I keep my hands behind me, even after being hit, I lean forward with my mouth open. I move forward very slow, that conflicted arousal feeling getting so strong as I both want to do this and don't.

I then take a cock in my mouth of my own doing. It's not forced into my mouth, but I'm forced onto it. Once again, the feeling of a warm, hard cock in my mouth returns as it moves over my lips and tongue. This time he doesn't move at all, but makes me do the work as he just stands there.

The arousal daze returns very hard as I'm made to suck his cock. My lips move up and down his shaft, where his cock hits the back of my mouth like before. He just stands there laughing as I'm made to make a weird gagging noise when the head of his cock goes so deep.

Acting as if I'm going too slow, he grabs the sides of my head and starts to thrust. Only he fucks my face much faster than the Leader did. He shoves his cock in and out so fast to which I feel his balls hitting my chin repeatedly.

The edges of my vision turn fuzzy and white as this goes on and on. Long minutes pass as he is very rough with my head, making me feel like he's trying to rip it off. The wet gagging sounds only get louder as he forces my head down harder each time.

When this one finishes, he finishes on my face as well. But not to be out done, he makes sure to wipe his cock off in my hair, reminding me of the times I've done that very thing. Wipes it off over and over, cleaning himself with my clean hair.

Another one takes his place, his cock already out. One after another, they face fuck me. I take cock after cock in my mouth, with each one being a different size. I'm told to look up at each one in turn, making me stare into their eyes as I'm made to give blowjobs to guys. To add to this humiliation, the bodybuilder puts his foot between my ass cheeks from time to time, making me feel even more violated.

By the end, I sort of figure out how to suck them off to make them finish faster. It means having to take their cocks nearly into my throat. But it means it doesn't take so long for each in hopes that this nightmare will end sooner.

The bodybuilder is last. He makes me turn around to face him when it's his turn. Before he puts his cock in my mouth, he tells me how I sicken him. That only a beta like me would want to suck so many cocks at once. When I go to respond, he shoves his cock in my mouth to make me yelp, which causes everyone to laugh.