All Comments on 'Halloween in Roanapur'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 3 years ago

Sick nasty story, Chloe. Write another, please. Randi.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 3 years ago

Black Lagoon - the cesspool of humanity, the crucible of filth and hideous fornication which has given so many memorable chapters of manga and episodes of anime. This has the tone and style very reminiscent of the original Lagoon with a new character, but the same over-the-top violence that the show was known for. Good job.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

You have two wonderful twisted characters here. So much fun. More?

qhml1qhml1over 3 years ago
I don't know why

But your casual approach to extreme violence appeals to me.

Q

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When is the next chapter of happy birthday to me coming out?

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago

Stylish. Different. 5-star work.

Hooked

AZTT2AZTT2over 3 years ago

Lots of fun and accurate gun detail. Way cool. I am always happy to see a new story from you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Holy shit...

...Mickey Spillane (that dates me) meets D H Lawrence. At the start of the story when you listed all the villains Trexy was running from I thought: "Poor girl !" By the time I'd finished I thought maybe they should be in hiding from her. I bet she kills people who neglect puppies, too. What a trip that was, Chloe, it's left me feeling quite exhausted. My weapon of choice would have been a Sterling---guess I'd better have a rethink. Let's have one of your brilliant sf tales next to bring us down to earth gently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How is this a First Time?

And Halloween was just an afterthought.

Sorry, Chloe, but this was a far cry from your best.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Another New Story

Not even in my favorite category, well, unless you count "You," as a category. So Good !

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
First Time For What??

Good writing style and while fairly graphic there's no lingering over the details too much; not even the sex. Actually, there is a lot of detail about guns, gangsters, etc: no idea if they're factual or not but I don't want to get in the wrong side of you šŸ˜…šŸ˜….

Great read.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 3 years ago
Trexy must have one huge handbag!

Seriously. Seems like you know your firearms, but that said, "handbag," especially with Trexy doing the Harley Quinn disguise, is misleading. You'd need something like a bucket bag or a messenger bag to conceal the APC9, never mind spare magazines and the M1911 and its spare mags, and that doesn't fit in with her disguise at all. "Handbag" implies something she could sling over her shoulder and perhaps conceal the Ruger and a couple of spare mags in.

Also, just an opinion: Given where Roanapur is located, you might have Trexy look at a Tokarev. Norinco makes them in both 9mm and 7.62x25 Tok. They are a lot easier to conceal than a 1911, and a 7.62 Tok delivers more terminal energy on target at the ranges she will be shooting at than a 9x19 NATO does. I would recommend a Yugoslav Model 57 for her; it has the same controls as the M1911 and for a person with small hands it fits very well. Plus, it speaks with a voice of thunder (it sounds in the real world the way Harry Callahan's S&W Model 29 does in the movies) and the Model 57 is a 9+1. The Russian police hate them because 85 grain FMJ 7.62 Tok rounds go through their body armor without even noticing. The 85 grain JHPs are a little less powerful, but dump their terminal energy well and while they don't always blow a hole straight through the way the FMJs do, someone hit by them won't be getting up any time soon. The Toks aren't hand-spankers and if you want to make one louder, there's an aftermarket muzzle brake that effectively reduces muzzle flip to zero and amplifies the muzzle blast.

I think Trexy would appreciate the Tokarev's virtues. Do please make this the first couple of chapters of a novella with her and her cousin ... and somewhere along the way, find her a lover she falls for who will treat her right to give us a happy ending and more graphic sex, that she DOESN'T throw out the window.

hhhcd12345hhhcd12345over 3 years ago

That was different from your normal style, still an enjoyable read. I good quick and enjoyable story written by the amazing Chloe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Should go up to 10 stars

Ms Tzang

For you the scale should go up to ten, and even then you would bang it.

Cheers,

T

BTW: still waiting to buy the complete works of Chloe for my kindle

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good read. Wish you'd do a follow-up

Good read.

I am NOT familiar with the "Black Lagoon" manga from Japan.

However, in your story - the tough main character, narrating their adventures, reminds me of the style of brilliant, American comic book writer Frank Miller ( except his main characters are male. ) For example, see Miller's brilliant "SIN CITY" series of graphic novels. And/or see the brilliant, 2005, movie 'Frank Miller's SIN CITY' ( directed by Miller and Robert Rodriguez. )

Although you seemed to have written this as a stand-alone story for Literotica's Halloween Stories Contest, this really deserves a sequel ( or two, or three, or... ) "Thanksgiving in Roanapur," anyone? To be followed by "Christmas in Roanapur," "New Years in Roanapur," ect.

mcrr2225mcrr2225over 1 year ago

That was a great story and fun to read. Great work Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story and deserves a couple of follow-ups

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a great start on a killer screenplay.

John Wick has some business in

this teeming metropolis and a friend

recommends a couple of relatives to provide in-country ground support.

And a merry rime is had by all.

Except the people who crossed

Mr Wick, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...