All Comments on 'Halloween Kills, Jared's Night'

by Murphystacos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Steph will look good with the black baby bump.

starfight22starfight22over 2 years ago

that was the worst i read this year.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Steph is gonna have a black baby. Hope everyone is going to be happy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hilarious jumble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hilarious jumble jumble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More white trash black trash bullshit

syd_v63syd_v63about 2 years ago

Your writing is all over the place. There’s no continuity, you’ve mixed up your characters names more than once and gone from first a first person narrative to a third person narrative. Pick a lane

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story needs a follow up. I enjoyed it

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

Writing needs improvement especially mixing 1st and 3rd person and narration

Was really good but that ending was a distraction and diluted the story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, I want a horny, cheating, slut gf like Steph!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked this. it reminded me of the time I actually fucked another guy at a party while my boyfriend was playing pool. I had on a dress and no panties. I had tried to get Kevin to fuck me in one of the bedrooms or even the bathroom earlier, but he wanted to play some other guy he hated in a game of pool to make himself feel better. Meanwhile I was horny as hell. I started to drink more and got a bit drunk. I was stumbling around a little and sort of fell into a guy's lap who was sitting by himself off to the side. He grabbed me and asked if I wanted to sit down. I was drunk and thought he meant on his lap, so I did. He was talking to me but I was facing away from him. I felt his dick get hard and it was pressing up against my clit very nicely. I started to grind on him some and soon he was very hard. I stood, looked around to make sure no one was paying attention and unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. I then faced him and sat back in his lap. My wet pussy was sliding back and forth across his dick and felt great. Pretty soon we were both soaked and the head slipped in . I decided it felt too good to ignore and pushed down all the way on him. I kind of forgot where we were and started to really ride him. A few people noticed and crowded around. Thankfully blocking any view from across the room and the pool table. I managed to have a nice orgasm and so did he. I hopped off, ran to the bathroom to clean up. I came out and Kevin was standing there with a grin on his face. He said he won ten bucks and then said he heard someone had actually fucked in front of everyone while he was playing. I told him I wondered who that was and was sorry I missed it in the bathroom. I told him I wanted to leave and we did. He never found out I fucked that guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous