Halloween Kills, Jared's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, could you imagine that? I was thinking they were going to do an entirely different approach, wow! And when he finally shot—hey umm Steph, why are you still half sitting and moving around like you have to pee?" Jared looked really suspicious,

"Oh it's uh nothing babe. Just stretching out that spot in my back again. I am going to sit down." As she was saying this she felt her orgasm hitting. Her pussy was now clenched around Angel's dick. His fat hard veins were pure ecstasy. She was about to have the best orgasm of her life.

"Oh god babe I don't know I am getting a huge cramp right now." Steph tries riding harder while she is seconds from climaxing without Jared seeing too much. He was still facing them but from being so close to the TV and the room being so dark, he could only make out so little. She started moaning out loud and Jared thought it was from this back cramp.

"Steph just sit back already okay? I don't want to stop the movie again. I am not turning around until you sit!"

Steph started to panic when she felt Angel's dick twitch again. "Oh god I am going to cum and so is he. What a dick!" She thought to herself.

"Here, let me help you Steph!" Angel says loudly as he grabs her by the waist and pulls her completely down on his dick. Her eyes get huge and Jared finally turns around with a slight chuckle. When he presses play Angel jack hammers Steph's pussy and starts to cum. He must've 'reloaded' since the blow job because his dick basically inflated and started guzzling hot cum inside Steph's fertile pussy. Steph meanwhile was in heaven. The 9" penetration completely floored her and she couldn't make a noise. She was trying not to go unconscious. The feeling of hot cum shooting against her insides and running down out of her caused her to have the biggest orgasm. She was shaking and basically squirt-shooting white and clear liquids around Angel's huge cock.

This went on until the credits rolled and Steph finally came to. She was baffled by her massive orgasm. She had a liter of cum inside her, how was she going to get away with this? She slides Angel's huge dick out and stands up. Quickly she grabs the front of her jumpsuit and pinches it up to keep the cum from coming out of her. There is so much that she tightly closes her legs to help stop the leaking. Jared turns back on the lights with Alexa and gets up. He noticed Steph standing weird in front of Angel with her legs closed real tight like she had to pee.

"Well I guess I better try and find an Uber, looks like my ride is staying here tonight." Angel says while tucking away his deflating member. "Thanks for the movie time pal, and nice to get to know you Steph. I hope we can hang out again." And with that, Angel gets up and walks out of our place.

"Oh god, Derek is out cold. Steph, can you help me carry him? Come on, stop standing there!" Jared reaches over and pulls Steph who is still in some shock. This pulling catches her off guard and she stumbles forward. To catch herself she lets go of her jumpsuit and spreads her legs out to balance. Doing this caused a pocket of air to open inside her and then all of the cum leaked out. It was almost funny how much there was. It was twenty times the amount of Jared's load.

Jared didn't say anything but put two and two together. He started to develop tears in his eyes and ran off to the bedroom. Steph was so embarrassed and so upset about what she did. After she got off she finally realized her actions and she was mortified. It felt so good but was it worth it? Steph was just about to run off and explain something, anything, to Jared but stopped. She noticed Derek was still on the couch when he was dropped when Jared saw my cum waterfall. When he fell back on the couch in his passed out state, his shirt got pulled up and his dick head peaked through his waistband.

Still horny Steph calls out to Jared, "Baby I will be right there, I just need to take care of Derek." Steph needs to be quick, she scoops a big puddle of cum, rubs it around her asshole, and aims Derek's dick.

12