Halloween Kindness Changed his Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes went wide.

She laughed, pulling his face into her cleavage.

He kissed and suckled her breasts lovingly, heightening her arousal. Before long she implored him to take her to her bed to "fuck the hell out of me."

He picked her up in what only he knew were recently strong arms and carried her easily to her bed, dropping her onto the mattress. He wriggled her jeans from her substantial hips, then literally ripped her panties from her body. The thought of his desire for her that this illustrated almost made her cum.

He began kissing his way up her feet, calves and thighs until he was making a lusty meal of her plump labia, then her swollen clitoris. He loved the feel and taste of her, and soon she was screaming through desperate orgasms.

Brian stuck to what he has always done... he brought her to crashing orgasms with his mouth and tongue... it was habit. He let her cum, then relax, then cum again several times.

Finally Katrina began demanding he give her his cock, the significance she had seen and felt. He was unaccustomed to this, but he complied.

The sensations of her satiny sex enveloping his manhood was beyond incredible. In days past, he would have cum as soon as he felt her... but not now. Ever so slowly he plunged into her. She cried out and clawed at him as incredible orgasms overtook her body. She had never felt a penis the girth and length of his shaft before. The bulbous head of his manhood stroked past her G-spot repeatedly. The huge phallus dragged her clit across its surface over and over as it plunged into her.

"Oh, GAWD! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Don't stop!"

Brian loved her passionately in the missionary position... in doggie style... cowgirl... reverse cowgirl... more cunnilingus... all they could think of to provide her with more orgasmic bliss than she had ever felt... still he would not cum.

Katrina fellated him... then sat astride him again in an effort to make him join her in orgasmic bliss to no effect.

"Oh Jeezus please cum for me!! Don't you like me??" She had never not been able to finish a guy before.

Brian desperately needed to orgasm. The need built and built, the sensations were overwhelming. Finally, in desperation, he cried out, "Oh, please Esmerelda! Please, I need to cum!"

Before her name had finished passing his lips, his huge cock exploded, filling Katrina with copious amounts of his seed. He damn near passed out... and Katrina nearly did also.

When they had both caught their breath, Brian did something else he had always done, at least when his lovers allowed it.

With his newfound strength, he lifted Katrina off of his deflating shaft and sat her on his face.

"Oh my god, you don't have to do that... I'm all nasty... ohh fuck yeah..."

In the past he had cleaned his creampie out of his lovers because he felt bad about leaving them wanting. He would clean the small amount of spunk out of them and then lick them to a good orgasm, if they had not jumped up and left in disgust. For the ones who stayed, they at least appreciated not having to clean themselves, and at least enjoying an orgasm, even if it was not from his dick. They never came back, but at least they weren't mad.

With Katrina, he did it out of habit. She was quite sated. She thought he was crazy to be sucking his cum out of her. He had fucked her better than she had ever had it, and she would have happily cleaned herself out. But it felt sooo good. Who was she to complain if he had this pervy kink?

Brian had a surprise coming also. In the past, he had licked a small trace of his own seed before attacking the girl's clit. But this time... sonofabitch! He swallowed and gulped repeatedly as a huge amount of cum washed over his tongue. How had he cum so much??

Eventually her snatch was clean and he went after her bud... bringing her to a crashing release once again.

Eventually she fell beside him. When she had recovered, she cuddled up with him, laying her head on his chest. "Thank you. That was fantastic."

After a few minutes she got around to asking, "So... I couldn't make you cum... who is Esmerelda? Were you with me? Or with her?"

The implication was obvious, even to nerdy Brian. Katrina suspected he was fantasizing about someone else and just using her as a fuck doll while he imagined "Esmerelda."

"Oh, wow. I was with you. You are incredible!" He meant it.

She hesitated. She wanted him again. She did not want to scare him off. But, really? "But why did you call her name? Who is she?"

Brian was caught in a switch. How could he explain this? He could not tell her an unbelievably beautiful witch had cast a spell on him. A witch he was in love with. He tried to think quick. He came up with a story which was close to the truth... but not.

"I... I used to have a real problem with premature ejaculation. My therapist worked with me... and now I cannot cum until I say the code word Esmerelda..."

It was not entirely a lie, because parts of it were true.

Katrina knew it was B.S. But she wanted him again. So she let it slide. She could not marry this guy. But she could absolutely fuck him again.

So she saw him again. Often. She even made love to him while forbidding him from calling Esmerelda's name. She knew that was damn near evil... but it also took her to new orgasmic heights knowing she could cum and cum and cum... and he could not. She felt like a complete bitch, but was also thrilled to leave him hard as a rock while she was completely sated.

Brian "loved" numerous other women in similar circumstances. Most did not think of Katrina's plot of orgasmic denial, but they came back even though their lover cried out another woman's name just before he blasted them with semen. The results were amazing, so they could live with it.

This went on for decades. Eventually he realized he was not really aging with his peers. For example, Katrina grew older, while he did not. She eventually broke off their affair, married another, had children, grew old, and died.

But he did not. He met new Katrinas. New Barbaras. New Rebeccas. He loved them all for a time, and watched them live their lives.

He had enough money never to worry about stability. What was a concern was the lack of aging. Of course the people in his life would notice.

So, each time it became an issue, Brian would simply pick up stakes and begin anew elsewhere. In this way, he lived all over the world, experiencing varied cultures, and women.

At the age of two-hundred and twenty-five, Esmerelda finally came back to him.

"Are you ready to be mine alone now, Brian?"

He gazed at her happily.

"Me...?"

Strange. He was trying to say, "Absolutely."

"Me...oh..."

She smiled. "You make me very happy, Brian. So beautiful. So... familiar."

"Meeeow..."

12