Halloween Lifestyle Party

Story Info
When swinging goes wrong.
2.8k words
3.61
23.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and I have been married for seven years now and are very happy. We have a great life and a healthy sex life. Both incredibly open minded, we had tried all kinds of things to keep it fresh and exciting over the years. Trying every position at least once and very much enjoyed giving each other mutual oral. Unlike some women I was not opposed to the taste of semen. Mike was a master at bringing me to orgasm with his oral skills. We had made love in cars, parks, in the backyard and at the beach on vacation. Even dabbled with a little bit of bondage and spanking.

We had all the toys, handcuffs, ropes paddles dildo, vibrators, feathers, ice to warming, lotions, you name it. There were blindfolds, Mike even talked me into trying out a gag ball a time or two.

In our younger years we were sexting, sending pictures all the time. There were hand jobs in our parent's bathroom and dinner dates without panties. Hell don't tell anyone, but one time on vacation and we were both drunk. We even peed on each other in the bathtub.

One of Mike's favorites was role play or costumes and we would talk about having sex with other people watching us or maybe interacting. But that was all just fantasy talk, wasn't it? One night after dinner and a couple of glasses of wine Mike asked me If I would be interested in looking at some swinger's porn online.

MIKE

My wife Brittany, and I have been married for I don't know, six or seven years now! She Is a beautiful woman smart funny everything you would want. I loved her more every day. Our sex life is amazing she is very open-minded up for anything. Loves to please and I love pleasing her. Brittany. gives the best blow job any man would ever want, and I love performing oral on her. And talk about a killer body, she is perfect. Amazing breasts nipples that stand up when she's aroused and perfectly groomed pussy with a bubble butt.

Lately I started watching porn with swingers and started fantasizing about what it would be like. Not that I was dissatisfied with our sex life, but the thought of. Making love to another woman appealed to me. If Brittany was there with me it would not exactly be cheating. In hindsight, I guess I never really put a lot of thought into thinking about another man having sex with her. Or if I would be okay with that.

It started out Innocent enough Mike and I sometimes watch videos of swingers. I must admit it was exciting to fantasize about another man taking me. Maybe. even having Mike join in. But I do not think I could really deal with the idea of him being with another woman. He was mine and I wanted to keep it that way. Well, it progressed like these things do and we got on to a chat site with other swingers. One couple in particular Tim. and Stephanie, we began texting on occasion online.

They told us of a up an coming Halloween swingers' party that they were going to and wanted to know if we would come along. This really appealed to Mike, it involved costumes, role play and his latest fantasy. I can tell you I was very apprehensive to say the least, but I wanted to make Mike happy. I just was not certain if he had thought this all the way through. I did not want it to ruin our marriage. We continued to fantasize in our personal life and talked about possibly swinging for real. We both actually did get a real charge out of it. I told Mike I was concerned, that I did not want it to cause problems between us. He said let us just go there with an open mind and no plans to actually do anything Other than just meet our Online friends. Mike also stated that under no circumstances will we go full on. That when we do decide to play for the first time we would keep it soft play.

What is soft Swap you may ask; it entails gentle play with no penetration with other couples. I was. nervous and excited at the same time and agreed. Later that month we received invitations from our online friends to the lifestyle Halloween party.

I oversaw picking out the costumes, and Mike said that he would take care of accommodation in the area. As certainly we would be drinking at. the party. It. was nowhere near where we lived, in fact It was in the next state. I decided to pick out some costumes to keep it lighthearted. Did not want to go with anything too provocative or sexual. We would go as Wilma and Fred Flintstone, a 1960s. Cartoon Characters

Well, it was the night of the Halloween swinger's party I was so nervous. We took an Uber from the hotel; I do not think the driver had any idea who the Flintstones were. He was giving out very strange looks, maybe it was because he knew where we were going when we gave him the address. It was a huge mansion on the outskirts of town and there were cars everywhere. Mike appeared to be as calm as could be. The only advantage I had over him is at least I took the opportunity to ask Stephanie what costume character Her and Tim would be. Being a Halloween party that they had invited us to I figured we should at least know who they were when we got there. Mike Did not appear to care one way or another and just seemed excited to be going.

At the front door, we were greeted by a mute tall Frankenstein like character that I recognized right away as being Lurch, the butler from the Addams Family TV series.

Mike and I proceeded to the bar to get ourselves a drink and look around the room. There were a lot of great costumes. I felt a little bit dowdy in appearance in my costume compared to all the sexy vampires, nurses, Bat girl, Cat woman and at least a half dozen playboy bunnies. We had not been there long when I turned to ask Mike a question, realized he was deep in conversation with a women dressed as an Angel. I guess the size of her half exposed massive. breasts worked out well for her because they counteracted the weight of the wings on her back. So when the Grim Reaper approached me and asked me to dance I thought this is how my life ends. Laughing to myself.

MIKE

I was so busy chatting up Tiffany the huge titted angel to my left that I lost track of my wife for a short period of time. Then I spotted her on the dance floor dancing with some guy dressed as the Grim Reaper. I know it was stupid especially considering where we were and who I was just talking to, but I had a twinge of jealousy. That did not last long because the Angel was replaced by a woman dressed as Elvira, drinking a glass of champagne. I introduced myself and she just smiled mischievously without saying a word and put her hand on my knee. I introduced myself and she just smiled and took another drink. "I see the quiet mysterious type, are you?"

She stuck out her tongue and slowly drew her tongue from left to right, licking her red lips staring into my eyes. I felt her hand move from my thigh to my crotch. I started looking around trying to see if anybody was looking. Seeing if my wife was still on the dance floor, She was. Only this time it was a slow song and they were holding on to each other pretty intimately. I looked back at Elvira and whispered into her ear. "Maybe there is a quieter location where we can get to know each other a little better."

She finished her drink, smiled, and took my hand, uncrossed her legs and got down off the stool taking me with her.

It appeared my husband was having a good time. He was now with some girl who looked like a vampire. They were getting a little handsy. I was really enjoying. dancing with my newfound Grim Reaper partner. Until a slow song came on and then I felt slightly awkward. I had never really danced slow with well, you know, the Grim Reaper. "Ha, ha..."

When I looked back I realized Mike was gone, obviously with that. Vampire chick. So I decided to let my inhibitions run free and took my dance partners earlier request. and said.

"I'll take you up on that offer. let's go. We walked hand in hand. Out onto the back deck through the sliding door. There were people drinking, kissing, and fondling each other in every corner. Being fall it was slightly cool this evening but still comfortable enough. My newfound partner guided me to one of the patio benches where before sitting down we began to kiss passionately. I was so excited I had not done anything like this in such a long time. Like college days for sure. Breaking free our embrace we sat down. Opening my legs thinking how peculiar it was to see someone in a Grim Reaper costume now crouching down between my knees, not sharing another word between us.

It was surreal here I am at a swingers party in costume with a stranger I hardly know between my legs licking me with their tongue. The possibility of someone catching us at any moment, not that this crowd would care. This had been the first time I had done anything sexual with anyone other than my husband since we married.

Mike

As Elvira guided me down the hall the first door we opened had a couple on the bed. having intercourse. I don't know who was on the bottom but I do recognize those angel wings from earlier, on top. We crossed the hall and entered the next dimly lit room, Elvira guided me inside. We had no sooner got through the door. when before I could even give her a kiss She was on her knees lifting my costume and pulling my underwear down to my knees. My cock was semi hard and try as I might it was not getting any stiffer. I don't know if it was nerves of the whole situation. Someone coming through that door at any moment or the guilt I felt. I did tell my wife that we were going to keep this casual the first time around. Then I started thinking to myself. I wonder what she' is up to and that made things worse. As Elvira kissed and stroked my penis, trying to work it to action. I finally reached out and said. "I can't do this." Reaching down and started pulling my underwear up. She looked at me with a devilish smile still not saying a word. As she got back to her feet I passed her, opened the door and ran out into the hall without looking back. I went back to the dance floor trying to find my wife, She was not there.

I went back to the bar asking the bartender, dressed as Moses Szyslak a (character from The Simpsons) if he might have seen the Grim Reaper with Wilma Flintstone anywhere around? He was busy pouring a drink for a Playboy Bunny but said. "You might want to try. The patio." And pointed towards the back door. I nodded and headed for the back deck, sliding open the door. I walked around the bushes to the patio area, there was my wife being feasted upon. The Grim Reaper on his knees, between her legs as she held on to his Hood. I stood at a distance staring in shock. Then clearing my throat loud enough for them to hear that I was there. "Brittany, Brittany! When you have a moment, could I speak to you please?"

She opened her eyes and looked down at the man between her legs. Who never even turned his head to acknowledge that I was speaking. As he got to his feet, my wife pulled her skirt down adjusting her panties back into place saying, "I'll be right there, Mike, give me a minute."

I was a little shocked being caught by my husband having oral sex performed on me But that is what we were here for, wasn't it? I know we said we would keep it casual. But I am certain that he was doing more than I was this moment when he had disappeared.

I did not find the situation funny, but I did giggle looking at the Grim Reapers skeleton facial makeup smeared all over the place. Now looking more like the character (ghostface) from the movie screamed.

I did not know what to say or do, so I said "thank you." I don't know if it's appropriate to thank somebody for licking your pussy?. But I was sort of panicky as I worked my way around and headed towards my husband quickly. He took my hand and we walked around the house to the side yard. "Is everything okay Mike?"

"No, everything is not okay, Brittany. I want to go. We will discuss it later." Taking my hand fumbling in his pocket with the other, trying to find his cell phone as we reached the front yard. A taxi had just unloaded two more guests as we approached. Mike leaned in the window and said, "Can you take us?"

Cab driver said "get in."

Getting in the back seat we just sat there in silence for the first little while. I leaned over and whispered into Mike's ear. It is not what you think."

Mike without looking over at me stated, "We will discuss it at the hotel."

Upon arriving I was now sort of irritated with my husband and got out of the car as he scrambled to get out behind me, quickly paying the cab driver. I now felt foolish, dressed up like a cartoon character in the lobby of a hotel. and hurried towards the. elevator. My husband in tow, we rode up in silence. Until we got to the hotel room. upon entering, Mike started in.

"What the hell was that all about, Brittany? I thought we were going to keep things casual."

"Oh yeah, casual. Like you and that vampire girl. Don't tell me that you did not go off with her!"

"Elvira." Said Mike.

"What the hell does Elvira got to deal with this?"

"Elvira," Mike replied "is the vampire girl that you said that I was with. That is her character name."

I looked at my husband in shock. And then began to laugh.

"What do you find so fucking funny, Brittany."

"Oh, Mike, this is too funny. You do realize that the Grim Reaper was a woman, right? Stephanie, the girl we have been talking to online."

Mike stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"You, you, you're trying to tell me that, that was not a man. It was a woman dressed as the Grim Reaper....Who was down between your legs?"

"You heard me right, Mike, that was Stephanie. Her and husband are both bisexuals. Mike, I hate to break this to you but Stephanie told me that her husband was coming dressed as Elvira. I was not certain as to who that was until you just told me. I've never heard of the character."

I continued laughing. "Mike, I can not believe I was jealous that you were being hit on by. Stephanie's husband Tim, in drag. And you were jealous of me dancing and making out with Stephanie. This is all too funny, right Honey?"

"I'm feeling a little sick Brittany. I think I had too much to drink. I am going to take a shower." I almost sprinted towards the bathroom thinking Oh my God, I almost had a man suck my cock. Oh my God....He was giving me a hand job, I can never let my wife know. As I stripped out of my costume and jumped into the shower. I had not been in there long when I heard Stephanie come in. Naked, she climbed in the shower behind me.

"Mike, are you still upset with me?"

"I don't want to talk anymore about this ever again, Brittany. It was a stupid idea, let's just go back to the way things were... Before I started talking about this swing shit. Can't we?"

"Of course, my loving husband. You know you are all I need any ways!"

Giving Him a passionate kiss, I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Happy Halloween."