Halloween Mash-Down

Story Info
After the party the costumes come off.
3.1k words
4.38
14k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my sexy soulmate, Catherine, told me she was taking me to her neighbor's Halloween party, I was a bit hesitant. I drove up to San Luis Obispo from my home in Pismo Beach, California to see her after a three-week absence. She opened her front door and surprised me wearing a Maleficent: Mistress of Evil costume which included a black face mask. I wasn't sure if it was her at first.

She assured me that it was, in fact, her, and that she was taking to me to a Halloween party given by her next-door neighbor. She had even picked out a Phantom of the Opera costume for me. She assured me that we would have a good time with lots of crazy, passionate love making. To prove her point, she pulled me up to her bedroom, bent over her bed and demanded that I fuck her from the rear. This is her favorite position. We stayed in character as Maleficent and the Phantom and engaged in a passionate session of love making.

Well the party at her neighbor, Samantha's home was a huge success. Samantha invited many of her colleagues from the local University, so I only knew Catherine and Samantha. Samantha arranged for a photo booth and photographer to capture all the crazy costumes that people wore tonight. I enjoyed meeting and greeting all the revelers and had a few shocking surprises.

It seems whenever Halloween comes around, the women dress as sexy and over the top as they can. People came as Elvira, Dracula, Hellboy, and Little Bo-Peep. There were zombies, pirates, sexy flight attendants, nuns, priests, elves and many more. Many of the women were showing as much skin as they could get away with. My favorite was Minnie Mouse with huge tits. I found out that this sexy lady is a 34GG rack and she loves to visit the nude beach at Avila. We exchanged cell numbers and just might spend a day in the sand and surf.

Minnie's friend and coworker was dressed as Cat Woman in a shinny black corset with her boobs pushed up as far as naturally possible. One of the shocking surprises of the night came when Cat Woman flashed her breasts in the backyard. The story goes that she just had a boob job and she was showing off her brand-new E-cups. She invited several guests to feel them.

As crazy as this was, it wasn't my biggest surprise. This occurred when Maleficent dragged me into a dark corner of the backyard and gave me a fabulous blowjob. Of course, I thought it was Catherine who had my seven-inch shaft down her throat. However, it turns out that Samantha was also dressed as Maleficent and she is the lady who received a mouthful of my cum. I didn't know this at the time.

Actually, there were four Maleficents at the party. Having thought Catherine treated me to one of her world-class blowjobs, I wanted to return the favor. I dragged one of the Maleficents to that same dark corner of the backyard. Imagine my surprise when I pressed my face into a sweet-smelling pussy covered in a downy soft thatch of pubic hair. Catherine has been waxing her labia for the past year; clearly this wasn't her. I should have ended it right there, but the mystery lady spread her legs and pressed my head tight between her thighs. After a very intense and very wet orgasm, this Maleficent thanked me through tears of ecstasy and wished that I could teach her husband the proper way to eat her pussy.

I wasn't the only one who enjoyed a nice orgasm this evening. Dracula had his way with Little Bo-Peep, several zombies were engaged in mutual masturbation, the sexy flight attendant snuck off with a pirate and they were not seen for thirty minutes or more. Even Samantha went missing for an extended time. I plan to ask her about this absence in a few minutes.

The party officially ended about twenty minutes ago, but a few of the guests lingered around to thank Samantha for a wild evening of entertainment. The last guest to leave was Little Bo-Peep. We saw her exit, clutching her bra and panties.

Only Catherine, Samantha and I remain to pick up the pieces. Catherine and I finish straightening up the living room. I detect a hint of sexual aroma in the air. We walk out to the backyard and clean up while Samantha tackles the kitchen. I show Catherine that dark corner behind the photo booth where she allegedly sucked my cock. We collect the empty bottles and cans from the makeshift bar at the rear of the property. I carry the tables up to the front patio while Catherine collects the jack-o-lanterns from around the backyard. Once the place is in some semblance of order we head back inside.

Samantha has made great progress cleaning up the kitchen and is washing dishes at the sink. Catherine kisses me and tells me she is going to rest in the living room. This provides me with a little time to payback Samantha for her little stunt earlier this evening. I move in behind her as she washes some glasses. I gently remove the horns from her head and kiss the back of her neck.

"Well thank you kind sir, that is very sweet. Those horns were becoming a nuisance, but my hands are all wet and I couldn't get to them."

"This has been quite some party Samantha. You have some really nice co-workers and some who are quite randy. I saw a few people engaged in some pretty hot situations, not to mention a certain blowjob."

"So, Rob, you really thought I was Catherine, eh?"

I did; you two have the same wonderful technique and style. It was definitely world-class."

"There's more from where that came from. Our evening is not over yet. I think the three of us deserve a nice hot shower together."

"I like the sound of that."

I nuzzle Samantha's neck and plant little kisses on her cheek as she continues to wash dishes. Her hands are not free to stop my next move. I unzip the back of her costume and unclasp her push-up bra.

"Just what do you think you're doing? I'm busy doing the dishes right now."

"A little payback for your earlier surprise."

Samantha has her hands full of soap and can't stop my advances. I reach around and cup her bare breasts in my palms. I squeeze her flesh and lightly pinch her nipples.

"Hey, no fair."

I pay no attention to her protest. I take a moment to push the dress sleeves down her arms and remove her bra at the same time. Her costume glides to the floor and I help her step out of it as her hands clutch some dinnerware.

"Just as I thought, no panties. You and Catherine are naughty queens for not wearing anything under your gowns."

I move my hands back up to her C-cups and massage the pliant skin. I mold her fleshy boobs with my palms and test their weight.

I whisper, "I love your tits and can't wait to slip your hard nipples between my lips."

Samantha groans as I continue to fondle her tits and tell her my plans. I press my semi-erect cock against her fleshy ass. I dip my hands lower and search out her smooth pussy lips. My fingers slide down her slit and feel the moisture between her thighs.

"Mmm, someone is very wet already."

"You aren't being fair."

"Neither were you when you pretended to be Catherine and left me with my pants around my knees."

I use my fingers to spread Samantha's outer lips and press into her inner flesh. She widens her stance at the sink to allow me more room. I glide my fingers up and down her pink labia feeling the wet heat emanating from her pussy.

"Samantha, you are really wet. Did one of your guests get to play with you earlier? There was a time when Catherine and I couldn't find you."

"I repeat, you are not being fair."

I lick Samantha's juices from my fingers and savor her womanly taste.

"You taste so good Samantha. I can't wait to bury my face between your thighs and taste you properly. For now, I'll let you finish washing the dishes."

I lick her neck again and step back. Samantha stands at the sink completely nude. I turn and walk out to the living room.

Samantha yells back to me, "Hey, get back here and finish what you started. You can't just up and leave me in this position. You're not playing fair."

I move to where Catherine is resting on the couch. She opens her eyes and looks up at me. I smile and sit down next to her.

"Is Samantha alright? What is she yelling about?"

"Oh, she is just fine. I think she's just cranky from having to clean up so much. She said she wants the three of us to shower together."

"Maybe we should help her Rob."

"No, she okay. She's almost finished."

"Well, I do like the idea of a group shower and then we can play some more."

"I think Samantha has been playing a lot already. After all she did give me a blowjob. I wonder who else got lucky tonight? She was AWOL for quite a while."

"Hey, you're right. She has been a little greedy. You know what, I'm not going to wait for her to finish the dishes, I'm getting started right now."

"What do you mean Cath?"

"I mean, take those pants off right now. I want your cock. I'll show her who gives the best blowjobs around here."

There's an offer I can't refuse. I unzip my pants and pull them off as Catherine arranges herself on the floor between my legs. My cock is swollen from teasing Samantha and I fill out completely within Catherine's hands.

"Now, this is what I'm talking about. Seven inches of hard cock and it's all mine. Close your eyes darling and enjoy a real cock sucking."

Catherine barely gets the last word out before she opens her mouth and swallows my throbbing erection. She leans forward and laps at my cock, getting every drop of pre-cum. She licks the sensitive tip and underneath my shaft. She moves slowly, taking me all the way down her throat in one smooth motion. Catherine pauses, and then pulls back leaving my shaft dripping with saliva. She uses short strokes while I run my fingers through her hair.

Catherine wraps one hand around my low hanging balls. She pumps my shaft while she rolls my balls through her fingers and pulls on my sac. She is more aggressive than usual, and I wonder if she is trying to compete with Samantha's previous efforts. After all, I did say that Samantha's blowjob was really, really good.

Catherine's wet tongue licks the tip of my cock, and then she presses her firm lips around my swollen glans. Her suction is fierce as she sucks and releases and sucks again. The attention to my spongy glans makes my eyes water and pre-cum flow. Her tongue laps up the sweet, clear liquid as she licks along seven-inches of throbbing cock. Her wet, slippery mouth drives me closer and closer to orgasm.

Catherine changes course as she grips my cock and furiously jacks me up and down. My balls are ready to explode.

"I'll show Samantha how to make your cum fly and curl your toes."

"Cath, this is not a competition."

"Sometimes a woman has to assert her authority and take charge, after all I am Maleficent, Mistress of Evil."

Catherine's grip around my cock feels like a vice as she strokes up and down. She looks into my eyes with a demonic stare. Catherine pumps my shaft as my cum sizzles and threatens to erupt like a geyser.

"Well, look at you two, starting without me."

We look to the left and see Samantha standing in the doorway, naked, hands on hips with her tits thrust out. Her sight is enough to send me over the edge. Two more strokes with Catherine's tight grip around my pulsing shaft and I erupt with a torrent of cum. The first thick white rope launches eight inches into the air and splashes onto my stomach. Two more jets of sperm erupt from my cock straight up and form a pool of jizz waiting for a hungry mouth. A few more spurts dribble over Catherine's fingers as she pumps my shaft.

"Give me all you have baby. Give your two queens more cum."

I close my eyes and let the orgasmic feeling travel through my entire body. The intense sensation is focused on my cock. And true to her word, Catherine makes my toes curl.

Samantha walks over and joins Catherine on the carpet. My cock throbs while Catherine grips my shaft and strokes until I am drained. Samantha grabs Catherine's wrist and licks my sweet cum from her fingers. Catherine bends over and licks the jizz from my spongy glans. She swallows my shaft and swirls her tongue around, cleaning me.

Samantha moves up to the pool of cum covering my stomach. She scoops up my cream with several strokes of her tongue. She swallows some and licks up more. This time she presses her mouth to Catherine's and shares my sweet jizz. Their lips lock together in a passionate kiss. They shift from competition to cooperation. I watch them, amazed at how they are able to share in the moment. Catherine reaches over and caresses Samantha's breasts as their kiss lingers.

"Thank you, ladies. This is quite the happy ending to a memorable evening."

Catherine agrees, "It has been memorable. There were some real characters here tonight."

"Yes, my university colleagues definitely let loose tonight."

"Do you know Rob and I saw Dracula and Little Bo-Peep going at it? We were looking for you and stumbled upon them in the guest room. He had her bent over the bed. By the way, where were you?"

"Well, did you see that guy dressed as a Ranch Hand? He's the IT guy at the college. I took him up to my bathroom and rode him reverse cowgirl style. Yee haw. I told him I expect no computer issues from now on."

"Samantha, you are so bad."

"Not as bad as our Phantom. The Dean's wife wants his name and number. Apparently, he is the most incredible pussy eater on the face of the earth. To quote Anna... that was the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I wish you could teach my husband how to eat my pussy. Her words not mine. Anyway, she tracked me down and begged me to tell her who the Phantom is and how to get in touch with him. It appears he made quite an impression."

"Wait, I can explain."

Catherine says she is all ears. Samantha giggles. She is such a big tease.

"Well, after Ms. Maleficent here kidnapped me and sucked my cock behind the photo booth, I wanted to return the favor. After all, I thought it was you, Cath. You do give the best blowjobs."

Samantha protests my remark. I explain that when I saw Maleficent standing near the scene of the crime, I needed to do something. I thought I was going to pleasure Catherine.

"I was only thinking of you, Cath. But then I realized it wasn't you because her pussy was covered in a thick patch of soft curls. It felt so good and she tasted so sweet. And then the lady put her hands on my head and wouldn't let me up. So, I did what every good boy should do, I ate her pussy until she exploded. I guess it was pretty intense."

"So, what you two are saying is that I'm probably the only one who didn't get off tonight?"

I offer my apology, "Well Cath, we can change that right now."

"Yes Catherine, let's change that right now."

Samantha stands and pulls Catherine to her feet, who in turns pulls me up from the couch. I move behind Catherine and unzip her Maleficent costume. It falls to the floor and I unclasp her push-up bra, freeing her Double-D's. We lay Catherine back down on the couch and spread her legs.

I have a close-up view of Catherine's smooth pussy. She looks delicious. Her puffy outer lips flare out anticipating my tongue. I lick her with broad strokes, up and down. Catherine spreads her legs more and I drill my tongue deep within her pink pussy. I wrap my hands around her ass cheeks and press my lips against her cunt. I suck on her rose petals.

Samantha watches the action from her vantage point. She reaches over and massages Catherine's tits. She licks her crimson red nipples. Samantha urges me on and tells me to send Catherine over the edge.

I snake my tongue up and down her pussy. I lick all around her thighs and suck more of her inner labia between my lips. Catherine wraps her hands behind my head and pulls me close as I search out her clitoris. I lick her wet slit from bottom to top. Her clit hardens and emerges from its hood. Her sensitive pearl is ready to be sucked.

"Rob, please, make me cum. My pussy needs it right now"

I focus my attention on Catherine's clit. Her pussy is wet and ready. I use two fingers to invade her inner flesh and stimulate her G-Spot. I feel her thighs quiver and she is on the verge of another climax. I suck her clit between my lips and jam my fingers against the hard ridge of her magic spot.

Catherine moans as she cums hard. She loses control and her body convulses for several moments. Her shallow breaths continue while she rides out her orgasm. I hold her ass tight, keeping her pussy against my lips. Her juices cover my cheeks.

"Gawd, that was so good. Thank you."

Samantha and Catherine share a loving kiss. Samantha thanks us for helping her with the party and says that our friendship can never be replaced. I mention that a nice hot shower is just what our tired bodies need right now. We are all in agreement. Three naked friends climb the stairs to end a most memorable day.

Catherine quips, "So, the dean's wife wants your phone number. We'll just have to see about that."