Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom!" June yelled.

"Oh my God, turn up the radio June. You drunk bitches chill out," Patty said giggling.

June turned back up the rap music. Before long all four girls were singing about hoes, sucking dicks, Benjamins and dope.

Luckily for Jill, Jack had to stay late at work. He came home to delivery pizza and his wife passed out in bed already. He thought he could smell booze coming from her, but he couldn't be sure.

Jill woke up Wednesday with her head pounding. She stumbled into the bathroom where Jack was already in the shower.

"Is that you honey?" Jack yelled out from the shower.

"It better be," Jill said, trying to force a smile through her headache.

"Just making sure it wasn't June coming in to steal more of your makeup this morning,"

Jill swallowed four pills and drank water straight out of the faucet before saying, "Speaking of June, she told me she's going to break up with Tim."

Jack turned off his shower and stepped out still almost completely wet. Jill stared at him and raised an eyebrow causing her even more pain before he finally reached over and grabbed a towel.

"Sorry, I always forget. What happened, did Tim hurt her, I'd kill that son of a bitch if he did," Jack said.

"Easy tough guy," Jill teased.

"No, I'm serious. She's my baby girl. Anyone hurts my baby and there is going to be hell to pay," Jack said from under the towel as he dried off his hair.

Jill trying to measure her answer said, "I don't think he hurt her babe, I think it's her idea. She's growing up, it's time for her to move on from high school boys.

Jack stopped drying his head and looked at her and asked, "Move on?"

"Yes babe, she's turning into a woman. Women are interested in men," Jill said.

Jack stepped around her and began putting toothpaste on his toothbrush and said, "She's my baby girl, she's not even in college yet. I don't wanna hear about any damn men. Hell, as far as we know she and Tim were just in puppy love. Men will only want one thing?"

Jill deciding not to push the issue said, "Yes dear."

"How was your meeting with Suzy?" Jack asked between mouthfuls of toothpaste.

"Good, we've got everything planned out, I think. We're running into town tomorrow morning to get our costumes for the party," Jill said.

Jack, now putting on deodorant asked, "Going all out, are you?"

Jill reached in and turned back on the shower and said, "Well, as officers of the association, we can't just show up without a costume."

"I guess not," Jack said.

"I'll find you something while I'm there," Jill said.

"Nothing too dumb...or expensive."

"Yes dear," Jill said, climbing into the shower.

After Jack left for work and June ran out of the house late for school as usual Jill finally had time to sit down and drink a cup of coffee. As was her routine she picked up her tablet and checked her emails and internet news sites.

She was checking her email mainly for rsvp's to the party. Technically they weren't really rsvp'ing but she had asked in the neighborhood newsletter and on the neighborhood social media page for people to confirm if they were coming or not so she could get the proper amounts of candy for the kids. They were using a bartending service for the booze.

One email immediately caught her eyes. The subject line read "confirmation" and the sender was "Steve Smith."

Jill opened the email up and was surprised to feel her heart flutter slightly as she read it.

"Hello Jill,

I will be attending the Halloween party on Friday night. I don't know how much of the kid's party I'll make as I don't have any children (that I know of.)

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to a fun evening. I hope we can have a few drinks and I'm excited about seeing you. Suzy has told me so much about you lately.

Anyway, put me down for one and maybe I'll find my plus one at the party. Also, tell the rest of your family, including your husband, I said hello.

Steve Smith."

Jill read the note over and over at least five times before picking up her phone and texting Suzy.

"What did you say to Steve?" Jill sent.

A short while later her phone finally buzzed, "What do you mean?" Suzy asked.

"Don't play coy with me. I just got an email from him."

"I thought you requested emails from everyone coming to the party," Suzy replied.

Jill was frustrated and picked up the phone and called Suzy who answered on the second ring.

"Yes?" Suzy answered laughing.

Jill immediately started to giggle and said, "Don't laugh bitch. What did you say to him?"

"I might have told him you were a horny bitch," Suzy said.

"OH MY GOD!" Jill yelled into the phone.

Suzy started laughing uncontrollably and said, "Come on girl, you have been horny lately. Jack has not been providing what you need."

Jill finally stopped giggling and said, "I know babe, but I'm a married woman and I have always been faithful."

"Everyone is faithful until they're not," Suzy said.

"What does that mean?" Jill asked.

"I don't know, I guess it means we'll find out Friday how faithful you are," Suzy said.

"I feel like you're setting me up," Jill said.

"I'm giving you options girl, that's all," Suzy said.

"Whatever, when are we going tomorrow?" Jill asked.

"Let's go early since we have to go into the city. I'll pick you up at 10 and we'll take the train in," Suzy said.

"OK, see you tomorrow morning, trouble," Jill said with a giggle.

The rest of the day Jill cleaned up around the house and around 4:30 went to start dinner when she realized she was out of a few things. She checked herself in the mirror and as she was walking out to the garage June was pulling up.

"Hey babe, want to run to the grocery store with me?" Jill asked.

"Ugh, I guess mom," June moaned.

Jill climbed into the passenger seat of June's car. Her car looked like her room, which was to say it appeared a tornado had recently passed through. Jill looked around and saw clothes everywhere, two different lipsticks in the console, hair ties and an energy drink in the cup holder.

"You could clean this car up," Jill said.

Through tears June cried, "Mom!"

"Babe, it's ok. It's not that big a deal," Jill said grabbing onto June's hand.

"It's not that Mom, Tim broke up with me today," June sniffled.

"What? Why?" Jill asked.

"I dunno, he said because he was going away to college or some shit." June said, cleaning her nose with her sleeve.

Jill handed June a tissue from the glovebox and said, "Well babe, you were going to break up with him, weren't you?"

"Yeah, but I was going to break up with him, not the other way around," June cried.

"Babe, it's ok. He's just a boy, there are plenty of fish in the sea," Jill said.

"Mom, I really liked him," June said.

"Yes babe, but once again, you were going to break up with him," Jill said, squeezing June's hand as they pulled into the supermarket parking lot.

"I know. It just makes me mad," June said.

"Well, you know how to get back at him don't you?" Jill said.

"No," June said, as she parked and looked over at her mom.

Jill opened her door and as she stepped out said, "Find someone cuter and better."

"Better?" June asked.

Jill looked over at her daughter, her eyes still red. She was wearing short shorts as usual and a t-shirt with tennis shoes.

"Yes babe, better," Jill said as she grabbed a shopping basket.

"Better how, like cuter or smarter?" June asked.

"Yeah, or you know, like a better lover," Jill said picking up a loaf of bread.

"Mom!" June said.

"What, sorry. Maybe we're not ready to talk like this," Jill said.

They walked through a few aisles before June finally said, "Your right Mom, he was kind of lousy."

Jill looked over at June and smiled. She rubbed her hand down her daughter's back as they turned back into the freezer section. She noticed she didn't feel anything under June's t-shirt.

"Hey kid, you not wearing a bra?" Jill whispered.

June smiled and said, "I just didn't put it on after cheer practice, I didn't know you were going to drag me out in public."

Just then a freezer door closed in front of them and Paul turned around and smiled at both girls.

"Hey ladies," Paul said looking them both up and down. He noticed June's nipples were erect from the cold temperature on the freezer aisle.

Jill suddenly felt something. She couldn't tell if it was nerves, unease or just butterflies. She quickly said, "Hey Paul."

"Hey Paul," June had said. She had known Paul and Suzy almost all her life and had long ago been told she didn't need to be formal with them.

Paul stood close to both girls, not in their personal space, but close enough anyone passing would know they were close friends, "Are you two looking forward to Friday night?" He asked.

"Yes, very much," Jill said with maybe more excitement than she meant.

"I guess," June said.

"You alright kid?" Paul said, rubbing his hand down June's arm.

It was definitely excitement Jill was feeling. She could feel the wetness forming in her panties.

"She's had a rough day, boy trouble," Jill said.

"Oh no, damn boys," Paul teased, never removing his hand from June's arm.

Jill stared Paul directly in the eye and said, "I told her she needs to move on to men."

Paul never broke eye contact with Jill and slid his hand down June's back and pulled her a little closer to him and gave her what appeared to be a platonic hug. When he broke the hug he said, "That's exactly what she needs."

"Will you two stop," June guffawed.

"We just want you to be happy," Jill said.

"Yes, exactly," Paul said, his hand now resting on the small of June's back.

Jill watched Paul drop his hand to her daughter's back. Her own nipples as hard as June's. Wishing she had not worn a bra either.

"You're going to be there Friday night, aren't you?" Jill asked.

"Oh yeah, I'll be there. Steve and I are setting up the tables," Paul said, his smile becoming noticeably larger.

"Oh, Mr. Smith is going to be there?" June asked.

"Yes, he'll be there." Jill snapped, almost embarrassed by her shortness.

"Dang, sorry I asked," June said.

Jill trying to cover her tracks said, "I'm sorry babe, yes Mr. Smith will be there. He's going to help Paul set up the tables and I think he's going to help me...umm get the candy together.

"Aren't you and Steve going to keep the bartenders stocked? Since we're putting the bars on the patio of the Peterson's place but keeping the booze actually in the house," Paul said, his hand visibly rubbing June's back.

"Yes, that's exactly what we're doing," Jill said, smiling at Paul.

"Are you going to wear a costume?" Paul asked June.

"I doubt it, I'm going to be coming from the football game, so I'll be in my cheer uniform," June said.

Paul continued to rub June's back, his hand dropping almost to her buttocks. For just a moment it appeared he closed his eyes before he said, "Yes, that's almost like a costume. Wear your cheerleader uniform."

June started to giggle and said, "OK, I guess I can wear it for you."

Jill thought she could see a slight bulge in Paul's pants. Paul caught her looking and slowly shook his head and smiled. Jill's pussy was now completely wet, she was ashamed of herself for becoming so turned on at the obvious sexual tension between her 18-year-old daughter and her best friend's husband.

"Paul, I wish we had more time to ummm, talk. But we've got to finish up and get back to Jack. He's waiting for us both at home," Jill said with a smirk.

"We wouldn't want to keep Jack waiting," Jack said as he gave June a slight pat on her ass.

June giggled and said, "Bye Paul."

"Bye girls," Paul said, he walked a little oddly down the aisle as he left.

The girls finished their shopping. June's appeared to be in a much better mood throughout the rest of the store.

Jill pointed to a 12-pack of soda that June picked up. As she sat it in the shopping basket Jill asked, "Paul's funny, isn't he?"

"Yes, I can't believe he patted me on the ass," June said.

Jill became a little concerned. Was she leading her daughter down a path she didn't want to go on, just for her own sexual excitement? Her better judgement pushed her to say something.

"Babe, did that make you feel uncomfortable? I'll have your dad talk to him..."

"Mom, don't you dare. I thought it was, I kind of, well...never mind," June stuttered.

Jill looked at her blushing daughter and smiled before saying, "Did you like it babe?"

"MOM!" June cried out as they walked across the parking lot.

Jill started laughing and said, "Well, he is handsome."

"He's married Mom," June stated the obvious.

"He is, but, oh never mind," Jill said.

They both sat down in the car and June looked over at her mother and asked, "What Mom?"

"Well, I think he and Suzy have an agreement," Jill said.

"Holy shit, you guys are swingers," June said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"June!" Jill said giggling, "We're not swingers, well at least your dad and I aren't."

"So, Paul and Suzy are?" June asked.

"Babe, I'm not sure what they are. I think they like to mess around," Jill tried to explain suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Mom, it's cool. They're swingers or she's a hot wife or something," June said.

Jill wrinkled her nose and said, "What's a hot wife?"

"That's where the wife screws around and the man watches. But I don't think a hot wife husband screw around so that must not be them," June tried to explain.

"How do you know so much about this?" Jill asked.

"Hello, internet," June said.

"I'm removing your computer from your room," Jill said laughing.

"Whatever, I've seen your browser history on your tablet," June said.

"My what, Oh my God. OK, we're not having this conversation," Jill said laughing as they pulled into the garage.

"You are being responsible, aren't you? Taking your pills, I mean?" Jill asked.

June stammered a little before saying, "Yeah Mom, I mean I'm trying to be."

Before they got out of the car Jill felt she needed to say one more thing, "Babe, I want you to be happy. I want you to enjoy yourself. Please understand sex can bring baggage if you let it, or you can just enjoy it for what it is. A pleasurable experience. So, you do what you want, but if you don't mind, let's keep this conversation between you and me."

"Oh, hell yes," June said as they stepped out.

Once they got inside June was very helpful in the kitchen with her mother. Jack text Jill and told her he was almost home.

Jill reached over and grabbed her tablet. She handed it to June and said, "Hey chick, clear out that browser history, will you?"

June smiled broadly at her mother as she took the tablet and cleared the history.

Jill and Suzy got into the city around 11:30 in the morning. They decided to start the trip with salads and a couple of mixed drinks at a small bistro.

"So, I heard you guys ran into Paul last night?" Suzy said with a large smile.

Jill looked mischievously back at Suzy and asked, "Yes we did, what did he say?"

Suzy grinned from ear to ear and said, "He just said he ran into you and June, and that June wasn't wearing a bra."

"He really told you she wasn't wearing a bra?" Jill asked.

"Oh yeah, he appeared really excited about it," Suzy said.

"He was excited?" Jill asked, taking another big drink.

"Yeah, when I got home the groceries were still bagged up in the kitchen. I wondered where he went, and I went back to our bedroom..." Suzy teased.

Jill sat up and leaned into the table and asked, "Yes?"

"He was fisting that cock of his as hard as he could," Suzy said.

"Oh my God, do you think he was thinking about June?" Jill asked.

"I know it," Suzy said.

"How?" Jill asked.

Suzy took a large drink and said, "Because I dropped to my knees in front of him and asked, 'what's got you so worked up.'"

"Oh my God," Jill said.

"Yeah, He started telling me about June being braless and him rubbing her back and ass in front of you. He said her juicy tits looked ripe for sucking. He kept going on about having a hard on and you encouraging him," Suzy explained.

"Uh huh," Jill moaned; her pussy already wet.

"So, you did encourage him?" Suzy asked.

"I, uh, well, didn't discourage him?" Jill said haltingly.

"To a horn dog like Paul, that's encouraging. Anyway, he was telling me all about it and how much he wanted to fuck her when he shot his load all over my tits," Suzy said.

"Oh my God, I can't believe he jerked off to my daughter," Jill said.

"He did and he came a lot. Speaking of, she is on the pill correct?" Suzy asked.

Jill shook her head aggressively, "Yes."

"Good, cause he will not wear a rubber, ever," Suzy said.

"Mmmm, good," Jill said.

"What?" Suzy said loudly.

"Oh, ummmm, nothing. I just never liked condoms," Jill said, she knew she should be concerned about her 18-year-old daughter becoming pregnant, but the mental picture she had of Paul and June was causing an incredible internal fight in her mind.

"Are you on birth control?" Suzy asked.

"No, remember Jack had to get fixed," Jill said with a look of concern.

"I've never known Steve to wear one either," Suzy said.

"Well, I guess that seals it. I guess we won't be having sex," Jill said, totally unconvincingly.

"Whatever," Suzy teased.

After finishing their salads and drinks the girls made their way to the costume shop. They searched around and Jill tried on a sexy nurse uniform, but it was cheaply made. She then tried on a sexy teacher outfit, but it was obviously made by the same company.

"Let's try something else." Suzy said.

"What?" Jill asked, looking dejected.

The two of them took a cab over to a rougher part of town. Once there, Suzy led Jill into a boutique she had never heard of before.

As soon as they got inside, Jill could smell the leather and see large vinyl catsuit displays.

"Oh my God Suzy, what is this place." Jill asked.

"Just the local 'lifestyle' shop. You know, little leather and a little vinyl and a whole lot of vibrators and such," Suzy said.

"We can't wear this stuff to a kids Halloween party?" Jill said.

"Mmmm, maybe if we layer correctly, we could," Suzy said with a smile.

Jill gave Suzy a large smile and said, "Show me."

Suzy and Jill created an outfit for each. Jill's was a black leather mini skirt, with a red leather low-cut vest. Then Suzy found Jill a vinyl cropped jacket she could wear over the vest that covered her almost bared breast.

"See, while the kids and your husband are around you can wear the jacket. When Steve is around you can lose it," Suzy said.

"I've got a pair of red pumps I could wear that will really show off my legs. I guess I could get some black lace hose and maybe a black pair of lace panties..." Jill started to say.

"No, no panties and no hose. Easy access is what we're going for," Suzy said.

"Suzy, I can't dress like a whore," Jill said.

"You're not a whore, you're wearing a 'costume,'" Suzy said smiling.

"We'll see," Jill said.

Next, they found Suzy a white vinyl nurses' outfit that stuck to her body like it was painted on.

"That's fucking sexy," Jill blurted out as Suzy came out of the dressing room.

"Thanks, Paul and Steve will love it," Suzy said.

"Hey, Steve's mine," Jill teased.

"Oh, he is, is he?" Suzy teased back.

Jill waived her hands in front of her face and said, "I don't know Suzy, I'm so confused."

"Babe just go with it. Whatever makes you feel good, it's just sex," Suzy said.

Jill started laughing and said, "That's basically what I just told June about Paul."

"Are we going to watch them?" Suzy asked.

"Huh, oh God no, I don't think so," Jill stammered.