Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I understand if you don't want to, but I'm going to watch that shit," Suzy said.

"Now Suzy, she may not want to do anything. If she doesn't, we will support her decision," Jill said scolding.

Suzy smiled at broad smile at Jill and said, "Of course, we will. Personally, I'm betting her decision will be to fuck my husband."

"Let's go. I've got to get home to my husband," Jill said.

"Your five-incher?" Suzy teased.

"He's a good man," Jill said.

"Of course he is, babe," Suzy teased.

Jack got home to another delivery pizza and looked slightly disappointed.

"Sorry babe, I've been really busy with the party and didn't have time to cook," Jill said.

"So, did you get your costume?" Jack asked pulling a slice of pizza out of the box.

"Yes, I think you'll like it," Jill said.

"What are you?" Jack asked.

Jill realizing she had only chosen her outfit for the sole purpose of looking sexy and being easy for Steve, stammered before saying, "Ummm, a sexy vampiress."

"Awesome. Am I going as a vampire?" Jack asked.

Jill froze, realizing she had only thought about Steve all afternoon and not her soul mate and husband. Finally, she said, "They were all so expensive, I've got something for you here I think."

"Well, I don't have to wear one," Jack said frowning.

"No babe, I've got something for you." Jill said running upstairs.

As Jill ran by her daughter's room she yelled, "Babe, hand me that wig you wore in the band skit."

"OK..." June said, climbing up from her bed.

Jill ran into her master closet and dug back in Jack's shoe box until she found what she was looking for. She grabbed the shoes, the from her make-up drawer she grabbed a red sponge.

June stood in her doorway and handed Jill the wig as she ran back by. Once Jill got back downstairs she found Jack eating pizza slice number four.

"Here ya go babe,."

"Really?" Jack asked, looking at the large yellow and red oversized high-top shoes, bozo wig and red stick on nose.

"What, I think you'll be a cute clown," Jill grinned.

"So, you're going to be a vampire and I'm a clown?" Jack mused.

"Oh stop," Jill said, picking up a slice of pizza.

Friday morning Jack woke up with Jill's mouth wrapped around his cock. It wasn't very often he received her oral pleasure. With a large smile he put his hands behind his head and grinned at her as she looked up at him.

"Wow, what did I do to deserve this?" Jack asked.

Jill took his hardening five-inch cock out of her mouth and said, "Just trying to give my man a treat on Halloween."

She went back to sucking his cock and he moaned and said, "Yeah, deep throat me baby."

Jill always found this humorous as Jack's cock barely found the beginning of her throat, let alone travel deep down her throat. However, she knew to play along, and it did make her feel good to please him.

Before long Jack began to grunt and she knew he had reached his zenith. She pulled off his cock and began stroking it quickly. Jack soon moaned and shot a spurt of cum onto his belly, a large part of it landing in his belly button.

"Damn baby!" Jack moaned.

"Did you like that babe?" Jill asked, smiling hugely, followed up by a large kiss.

"Yes, for a second I thought you were going to let me cum in your mouth for once,."

Jill giggled at him and said, "That must have been the trick part. You know I'm not into that."

"I know, it's fine with me. I love your blow jobs anyway."

"Awe thanks baby."

"I better get to work if I'm going to be home in time to help with this party," Jack said.

"OK babe, I'll probably be there when you get off. I'll lay out the rest of your costume for you and I'll see you at the park."

"Alright, sounds good."

After Jack jumped in the shower Jill went downstairs in her robe and fixed coffee for the two of them.

June stumbled down the stairs in a tank top and a pair of panties.

"Hey babe, you want pancakes?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, do I have time?" June asked.

Jill smiled broadly at her and said, "Sure, why not."

Jill sat a travel mug filled with coffee down on the edge of the marble topped kitchen island while she started making pancakes.

Soon after, Jack came down in a golf shirt and slacks. He grabbed his travel mug of coffee and looking at June said, "Morning babe."

June got up and hugged her dad asking, "Casual Friday?"

"Yes babe," Jack said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Good night babe? where are your pants?" Jack asked.

"I haven't put my cheer outfit on yet. Do you like my cheer outfit daddy?" June asked, making eye contact with her mother.

Jill frowned at her, shaking her head as Jack answered, "Well, yeah, I guess. I wish it was a little longer I guess."

"Here's your pancakes," Jill said, sliding the plate across the island, never breaking eye contact with her daughter.

June smiled a shit-eating grin at her mother before saying, "Thanks Momma."

"OK girls, I'll see you tonight. June have fun cheering tonight, sorry we have to go to this dumb party," Jack said.

"No problem Daddy, I'll see you at the party," June said.

Jack walked out to the garage as Jill poured herself another cup of coffee. She poured a little "Irish Cream" in it to top it off.

"What was that?" Jill asked.

"What?" June said with a smile.

"Do not tease your father. That's not funny," Jill said.

"Gross Mom, I didn't mean to tease him," June said.

"Whatever," Jill said with a smile.

"I mean he's a man, but he's my Dad," June teased.

Jill smiled and said, "And my husband."

June smiled and said, "And Paul is Suzy's husband."

Jill smiled and said, "Yes, he is."

June then smirked at Jill and said, "And Mr. Smith is no one's husband."

"True," Jill said keeping her eyes down on her coffee cup.

"But your Dad's wife," June said, still smiling at her mother.

Jill looked up at June with tears in her eyes and said, "Yes, I am."

"Mom! It's OK," June said, getting up and hugging her mother.

"I just..." Jill trailed off.

"It's OK...you're still a beautiful woman," June said.

"Thanks babe," Jill said, patting her daughter's hand, her arms still wrapped around her mother.

"You deserve to have a good time," June said.

Jill turned around and looked June in the eyes and said, "I do, what do you mean?"

"Mom, I know you've not been happy. I know you think you hide it, but you're terrible at it," June said.

"June, I don't think we..." Jill started to protest.

June smiled a broad smile and said, "It's OK. You're still a sexy bitch."

"June!" Jill yelled.

"Sorry, maybe we're not ready to talk like this," June said with a huge smile.

"Oh, shut up!" Jill said.

"Mom, I'm late for school. I want you to have fun tonight," June said.

"Hey, what do you think about having a spa day. You can get to school in time to cheer tonight," Jill said.

"Are you sure? I'll need to be at school for at least last hour, or I can't cheer," June said.

"No problem, we'll enjoy our morning, then you can get to school, and I'll get started with the party set up," Jill said.

The girls enjoyed their morning immensely. Both girls got manicures and pedicures. Jill got her hair styled but June declined because she said it would just be up in a ponytail anyway for the game.

One of the employees came and asked Jill if there was "going to be anything else."

Jill started to answer but June cut her off by saying, "Yes, she'll need a Brazilian wax."

"What?" Jill said turning around in the salon chair.

"She'll need a Brazilian wax," June said again to the employee.

Jill looked at June and then to the girl and said, "I guess I need a Brazilian wax."

After the girl left and the beautician went into another room to grab something June said, "Mom, nobody has hair down there anymore."

"But I just have a little landing strip," Jill said.

"Yeah, it's not an airport, it's your pussy," June said.

Jill let out a huge laugh and yelled, "Oh my God June!"

"Why do you think guys want it that way?" June said, staring her mother in the face.

Jill stopped laughing and asked, "I, uh, don't know?"

"For the same reason Paul wants to fuck me," June said.

Jill put her head in her hands and said, "Jesus Christ June. Don't say fuck."

Now June busted out laughing and asked, "In that whole statement, what concerns you is I said the word fuck?"

Now Jill started laughing and said, "Well, you're my daughter."

"Well, tonight I'm your partner in crime. Now come on, you need to de-bush and I need to get to science class," June said.

After dropping June off at school Jill spent half the drive home with her hand down her pants feeling her now bare pussy. She could not believe how different it physically felt, and how sexy it made her feel.

When Jill got home, she remembered she needed to pull the rest of Jack's outfit together. She found a bright yellow pair of pants he once wore golfing and a garish striped shirt. She found an old pair of horizontally striped socks and sat those on the pants.

She also went into June's bathroom and cleaned it as it was in the same disarray as her room and car. Jill couldn't help herself when she saw June's birth control pill container. She opened it and realized June was several days behind on taking her pills and several pills from previous weeks still sat in the blister pack.

"I've got to tell her they only work if she uses them right," Jill thought to herself.

The rest of the afternoon flew by and around 5 P.M. Jill started getting dressed. She put on her black leather skirt that barely hid her tight ass. She put on the vest and could not believe how tight it felt, and how much it pushed her breasts up, displaying a large amount of cleavage. She found her red five-inch heels and held them in her hand.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair done, her lips, nails and toes a fiery red. She looked down at the counter where a pair of black lace panties and black nylon hose sat.

"Fuck it," Jill said out loud as she reached down and pulled her heels on. She threw the panties and the hose back in the drawer. She grabbed the vinyl cropped jacket and threw it on over her ensemble and walked out the door to the garage.

Jill drove to the park in her SUV, the dusk now enveloping the neighborhood. When she arrived at the Park Paul walked over as she pulled up. Jill stepped out and could immediately feel the cool October air blast her bald pussy.

"Hey Paul," Jill called out.

"God Damn!" Paul said before giving a low wolf whistle.

"Oh stop," Jill said.

"You look fucking gorgeous babe," Paul said.

Paul was wearing blue jeans, cowboy boots and a tight shirt paired with a light jacket. He wore a cowboy hat and a pair of chaps. Jill had always thought Paul was handsome, his boots emphasized his 6'1" frame.

"You don't look too bad yourself," Jill said, looking him up and down.

"Damn girl, what's got into you." Paul said with a huge smile.

"What?" Jill asked honestly.

"You look good enough to eat and you're giving me the once over," Paul said.

"I umm don't know. I'm sorry if I..." Jill started to stutter.

Paul walked up quickly and threw his arms around Jill and said, "Don't you dare. You're fine, you're sexy as fuck. Let's have a good time tonight, what time is your husband coming?"

"He'll probably be hear a little before 7:00," Jill said.

Paul smiled broadly at Jill and said, "More importantly, what time will your daughter be here?"

Jill punched Paul in the arm and said, "Probably closer to 10:00. Paul, please be careful."

Paul smiled at Jill and said, "Babe, I promise you, I won't do anything she doesn't want to do."

"Just don't hurt my baby. Oh, and don't let Jack find out anything."

"Yeah, well, I may have a plan for him," Paul said.

Jill looked at him and frowned and said, "Paul don't hurt him."

"Oh no, I think he'll like it," Paul said, emphasizing "think."

By the time Paul, Suzy and Jill had everything ready for the kids it was almost 6 P.M. and darkness had enveloped the park. Suzy had gone over and turned the lights on at the Peterson's place, but Jill had purposely stayed and helped Paul with the candy.

"Where's Steve?" Jill asked dejectedly.

"Oh, he'll be here. He's not one for timeliness," Paul said.

Just then the liquor store delivery arrived, and Suzy directed them to stack all the booze in the Peterson kitchen.

At 7:00 P.M. Jill got a text from Jack that read, "I'm just leaving work, had a computer disaster and just came back online."

"OK babe," Jill sent back.

"Do you still want me to come?"

"Absolutely," Jill said.

"K," Jack answered, which was his way of letting Jill know he wasn't happy.

Jill and Paul were passing out candy to the little kids as they walked by. Suzy walked up and handed them both drinks.

They were happy to receive them, and both greedily drank at them. Paul was the first to say, "Damn honey, those are strong."

Jill put her cup down and said, "Jesus Suzy."

"Come on you two fuddy duddies, let's get fucked up," Suzy giggled.

"We can't until the kids are done trick or treating," Jill said.

"Oh bullshit. You think you need to be sober to pass out candy?" Suzy said.

Both Paul and Jill looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before each taking another large drink.

A little while later and three drinks in, Suzy saw Jill look down at her phone and asked, "What's wrong? Where's Jack."

"Oh, he's running late. He doesn't want to come, I can tell," Jill said.

"Oh really?" Suzy said before looking over at Paul and asking," Honey do me a favor?"

"What babe?" Paul said, sitting down his drink.

"Take our pic and send it to Jack," Suzy said.

The girls wrapped their arms around each other, and Suzy said, "Unbutton your jacket."

Jill unbuttoned her vinyl cropped jacket, displaying her ample breast. Paul took the pic and looked at his phone and again said, "God damn."

"OK, but it's a great pic," Suzy said.

"What's a great pic?" a voice came from behind them.

Jill turned around to see Steve Smith smiling at her. He was wearing tight blue jeans, a black t shirt and black old-school high-top tennis shoes. He had a pair of cigarettes wrapped up in his t-shirt sleeve.

"Hey Steve," Jill squealed like a teenage girl.

Both Suzy and Paul giggled at Jill's outburst. Paul looked at Steve and said, "What the fuck are you supposed to be?"

"I'm a greaser, you know, like from the 50's," Steve said.

"Yeah, like from the movies," Jill said.

"Did you wear those basketball shoes back in the 50's?" Paul teased.

Well dickhead, I'm 6'3" so I did play basketball, in the 80's. I suppose you roped a steer on the way over? Steve gave as good as he got back to Paul.

Everyone started to laugh and then Steve said, "Jesus, both you ladies look gorgeous."

"Thanks," Jill and Suzy said in unison, eyeing each other.

The party was really filling up and Suzy was directing everyone to the bar at the Petersons and the portable dance floor that had been set up on the edge of the park near the outdoor bar at the Petersons.

The music had been blaring for some time and Suzy checked her phone and saw she had a text from Jack.

"Finally home, going to take a shower then get dressed and be over." Jack sent.

"Hey you wanna dance?" Steve asked, placing his hand on Jill's back.

Jill looked down at her phone and then back at Steve. She sent a quick text to Jack that read "OK" and then smiled at Steve and said, "Sure, but I'm out of practice."

Steve took Jill by the hand and led her to the dance floor. Jill knew she should not have held hands with him in front of all these people but hopefully everyone was too involved in their own lives to notice.

Once on the dance floor they both moved with the thumping music. Occasionally they got close to each other but stayed respectable. Jill looked over and saw Suzy grinding against Paul's crotch with her ass.

Jill made eye contact with Suzy and mouthed "Oh my God!"

Suzy came over and basically yelled in Jill's ear over the music, "All the kids are gone, now it's time for us to turn tricks and get our treats."

Jill started laughing and shook her head, "Yes."

Jill felt Steve wrap his hand around her stomach and pull her to him as the music continued to thump. She let her body melt back into him. She began to sway to the rhythm and found herself pushing her ass against his crotch. She was sure she could feel a bulge.

She literally jumped when she felt Steve's hand slide down and rub across her bare buttocks and then take a firm grip on her ass. Her pussy rubbed against his denim covered crotch and she could feel the wetness begin to leak from her body.

Soon the song stopped, and Steve leaned down and whispered in Jill's ear, "Let's get a drink."

They walked over to the bar and Steve ordered both of them doubles. There were several tall bar tables set up in the Peterson's back yard. The ominous old white farm house towering down over them. There were no chairs at the tables and Jill found herself leaning into Steve as she drank.

"Mind if I smoke?" Steve said.

"No, if you'll share," Jill said.

"I didn't know you smoked," Steve said, handing Jill a Marlboro Light and lighting hers before lighting his own.

"Not in a long time, I used to in college. I used to do a lot in college," Jill said with a broad smile.

"I bet you did," Steve said, running his hand back up Suzy's bottom and squeezing her ass cheek.

Jill took a deep drag off her cigarette, enjoying a habit she had long ago dropped.

"Hey, you two are failing at your job." Suzy said walking up on them, causing Steve to remove his hand.

"What job?" Jill asked.

"You have to haul the booze to the bartenders from the house," Suzy said, pointing at the screen door of the farmhouse.

"Ugh, Suzy do we have to?" Jill whined.

"Not a problem, we'll get it," Steve said.

Steve reached out and took Jill's hand and said, "C'mon partner, we've got work to do."

They walked up to the portable bar and Steve checked with the bartenders who were working furiously to keep up with the larger that anticipated crowd.

"OK, we need to get two cases of whiskey and a case of tequila," Steve said.

Steve led Jill up to the back porch of the wood clappered house. He opened the screen door and took Jill's hand and led her inside. A single lightbulb illuminated the kitchen, which was taken up with cases of booze and a few kegs of beer.

"This place is pretty cool," Steve said, looking around.

"It's haunted," Jill said.

Steve looked over at her and said, "That's what makes it cool."

Jill looked down at her flashing phone which read 9:05 P.M. She had two texts. One from June that said, "On my way, we lost again."

The other was from Jack. It read, "Just leaving house, if I can walk in these dumb shoes. Where are you?"

Jill answered June first by simply texting "OK babe."

While Steve took out the three cases of booze Jill hovered over her phone before finally texting "In the park."

She sent one last text to Suzy as Steve stepped back in that read, "Let me know when you see Jack."

Steve walked into the living room from the kitchen and Jill said, "Hey, where are you going?"

"I've always wanted to check this place out. Let's snoop around."

Jill stood up and walked over to Steve and said, "Let's not."

Steve forcefully pulled her into him and leaned down and gave her a long tongue kiss. Jill melted into his body as he did, wrapping her arms around him.

"You're fucking beautiful," Steve said.

"Mhmm," Jill said, leaning back in and aggressively tongue kissing him again.

Steve reached down and pulled the back of her skirt up exposing her naked ass. He dug his fingers into her ass cheeks roughly before sliding his hands over and confirming that she had on no panties at all.