Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I thought you might have had on a thong, but you're a true slut," Steve said.

"Hey," Jill started to protest before he leaned down and gave her another long deep tongue kiss that made her knees week.

When they finally broke the kiss Jill mumbled, "It's a costume."

Steve smiled at her and said, "C'mon." He pulled her by her hand to the narrow wooden staircase. The paint chipped exposing years of wear.

"What are we doing?" Jill asked.

"I was serious, let's explore," Steve said.

"But you know up there..." Jill started to say.

"I know, let's go see it," Steve said, dragging Jill up the stairs, her five-inch heels echoing off the old hard wood steps.

Once they made it to the landing at the top of the stairs, they were faced with four bedrooms. Three were extremely small. As Suzy had previously explained to Jill, this was a sticking point in selling the house. Back when this house was built, bedrooms were made for sleeping, not hanging out and playing on your computer.

The fourth was obviously the master, it was only about the size of June's bedroom in Jack and Jill's residence. The house was "staged" for sell and had furniture in most of the main rooms. The bed in the master was an old queen bed with an Iron headboard that would have been appropriate for the time the house was built.

The floor was an antique wood that would have been too expensive to put in a house today besides the most top of the line homes. Jill noticed a spot near the foot of the bed that had obviously been replaced with a cheaper, newer wood.

Steve pushed his foot down on the new floor and smiled at Jill before saying, "This must be where it went down."

Steve picked her up and threw her up onto the old tall bed. He pulled up her skirt and lowered his face to her bald pussy.

"Oh my God," Jill moaned as his tongue found her moist slit.

Steve ran his tongue up her pussy and as he got to her clit, he expertly flicked it with the tip of his tongue. Then he would bring his tongue back down and draw circles on her nub with a stiff tongue.

"Oh, uh, Jesus, keep going," Jill began to babble.

"Cum for me slut," Steve ordered, immediately returning to Jill's clit and now taking it into his mouth and sucking on it while running his tongue down its bottom side.

"Fuck meeee," Jill cried out, having her first forceful orgasm in years.

Steve immediately stuck two fingers into her quivering pussy and curved his fingers upward, tugging against her G-spot.

Jill, who had never felt this manipulation of her pussy began to immediately cum again, even harder than she had just done from his aggressive tongue.

"Oh fuck, I'm fucking cummmmingg again," Jill began to cry out.

"God damn, do it girl. Cum for me, you know you love it," Steve teased.

"I do, I fucking love it so much," Jill cried out.

Just then Jill's phone beeped.

"Do you need to get that?" Steve asked.

Jill read the text from Suzy that read, "Jack's here."

"Fuck!" Jill said loudly.

"What?" Steve said, standing up, a large bulge protruding in his jeans.

"My husband is here," Jill said, reaching out and rubbing Steve's cock through his pants.

"I guess we better go see him," Steve said.

"What are we going to do about this?" Jill said, lustily looking at Steve's engorged cock's outline.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll do something with that in a little while," Steve said, leaning down and kissing her.

They're short kiss turned into a long tongue kiss, both of them now up on the bed, intertwining their legs as they aggressively kissed.

Jill's breath was ragged, she felt close to cumming from just kissing Steve and dry humping his massive bulge. Just as she reached down again to pull Steve's cock out a there was an incredibly loud crash at the foot of the bed.

"Jesus Christ." Jill yelled, almost completely jumping off the bed.

Steve raised up off the bed and looked over the foot of the bed and said, "It's ok babe, it's just a broom falling over."

"This house scares the shit out of me," Jill said.

"Yeah I can tell, I've already heard you scream a couple of times in here," Steve said with a shit eating grin.

"I've never known anyone who can eat pussy like you. Now I've got to go and see my husband before he comes looking for me," Jill said.

They both walked out into the cool night air. Jill instinctively leaned into Steve to keep warm. Steve ran his hand back up her leg and squeezed her ass.

"I can't get enough of this ass," Steve said.

"Mmmm, not now. Someone will see." Jill said, however she continued to lean into Steve as he massaged her tight ass.

"Who cares?" Steve moaned into her ear.

"Hey Mom!" June said as she walked up onto the two lovers.

"Oh shit," Jill yelled as she quickly separated herself from Steve's meaty grasp.

Jill pushed down her skirt covering her bare ass and said, "Ummm, hey babe. When did you get here?"

"About 20 minutes ago," June said with a broad smile.

"Oh, OK," Jill said.

"Hello Mr. Smith," June said.

Steve lit two cigarettes, handing one to Jill who absentmindedly took it and drew a large drag. After his own long drag Steve said, "Hey June, your looking good."

"Thanks," June said, eyeing her mother and her cigarette.

Jill realized what she had done, looked at June and lowered her eyes to the ground. She had quit smoking long before June was born.

"Wow Jill, when did you start smoking?" Patty said, walking up on the group.

"I ummm, well sometimes when I drink," Jill stammered.

"Speaking of drinking," Patty said, looking over at June.

Jill looked over at Steve and said, "Babe...I mean Steve, would you be a dear and get the girls a drink."

"Sure Jill," Steve said, emphasizing Jill's first name.

Jill brought the cigarette back to her lips, taking a deep drag, pulling the wonderful poisonous chemicals into her lungs. This time she made eye contact with June as she did it, a smile crept across both their faces.

Steve returned with two bottles of whiskey and handed one to June. Patty held her hand out and Steve shook his head.

"No, you girls better share that one, this one's for us." Steve said as he opened the bottle and took a large pull before handing the bottle to Jill.

Jill took the bottle and watching June twist the cap off hers, took her own deep pull, followed by another drag off her dying cigarette.

June took her own pull of her bottle of whiskey. Her eyes bugged out as the whiskey hit the back of her throat.

"Go slow babe," Jill said.

"Wow, that burns," June coughed.

Jill smiled a broad smile and said, "That's the good part."

June walked up and gave Jill a large hug and said, "I love you momma."

"Love you too." Jill said, wrapping her hands around June.

"I'm not wearing my bloomers," June whispered in Jill's ear as they embraced.

Jill smiled at June and then said, "I guess that makes two of us."

"Yeah I saw," June said giggling.

Jill giggled and said, "Hush."

"Be careful Mom, Dad's looking for you," June said.

Jill broke her embrace with June and asked, "Where's he at babe?"

"Over by the park, he's packing up the last of the candy with Paul," June said.

Jill leaned back into Steve, he wrapped his arms around her chest and squeezed her tight as she finished her cigarette and took another pull from the bottle of whiskey.

"I love your outfit," Patty said, smiling at Jill.

"Thanks Patty, you need to see all of it," Jill said, taking off the vinyl jacket and showing her leather vest and ample cleavage.

"Fuck you do look good," June said.

Jill took another pull from her bottle as Steve handed her another cigarette before saying, "Don't say fuck June."

"Whatever, your drunk," June said with a smile.

"Not yet babe," Jill breathed, grinding her ass into her new lover in clear view of her daughter.

"She's drunk and in love," Patty teased.

Steve squeezed Jill hard enough her tits almost popped out of her vest, "Oh this ain't love girls."

"Mmmmmm." Jill moaned, reached back and rubbed on Steve's cock through his jeans.

"You two need to get a room," Patty and June finished each other's sentence, breaking out into a giggling fit.

"What's your plan girls?" Jill asked.

Patty took a pull off the bottle she was sharing with June and said, "I guess we'll drink this bottle and then June says she wants to meet some dude here. My dad said he wanted me to do him a favor later."

Jill reached in and gave June a deep hug and said, "I guess we're going to go and say 'hi' to your dad."

"Yeah you better before you get too drunk," June said.

Jill smiled a knowing smile at her daughter and said, "You either girl, you want to be able to remember tonight."

Just then Paul walked up and said, "Hey, did the party move over here."

"It's just where the cool kids hang out," Jill teased.

Paul watched Jill as she leaned back into Steve, his arm still wrapped around her midsection, pushing her breast almost out of her vest. Paul smiled at Steve and said, "God damn."

"I know dude, this is a live one. I wonder if it's genetic," Steve said, glancing over at June.

"Probably," Jill said, smiling at Paul.

"We're going to leave you guys to your vices. Paul, the girls will probably need another bottle soon. I guess we need to go say hi to Jack." Steve said.

"Alright, he's over in the park looking for Jill I think," Paul said.

Steve took Jill by the hand and led her towards the park. At one-point Jill turned around and could see Paul had maneuvered himself next to June and already had a hand on her arm, talking to her. Jill could see June laughing and holding her hands up and then resting a hand on Paul's arm, stroking up and down his muscular bicep.

As Steve led Jill across the dance floor towards the park. The music was still thumping, on any other night this much noise would have brought the cops, but not tonight.

"Let's dance babe," Jill said, turning into Steve and giving him a deep tongue kiss in front of everyone on the dance floor.

"I thought we were going to find your husband," Steve said, squeezing her bare ass under her skirt.

Jill moaned into his ear over the thumping beat, "Fuck him, I wanna dance."

"You've got that backwards, your fucking me tonight," Steve half-whispered, half-yelled over the beat.

"Fuck I hope so," Jill said, turning around and beginning to grind her ass into Steve's crotch.

The two lovers danced through two songs, their bodies in constant contact. At one-point Jill raised her arms above her head to "raise the roof" like she used to do in college. When she did her nipples were exposed as her vest slid down.

Jill made no effort at first to fix her vest, the music coursing through her body and lust enveloping her soul. Steve reached down and took her nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking, roughly pawing at Jill's tits.

Jill pulled Steve's head tight against her body causing him to blatantly suck at her nipples harder.

"Fuck yes." God, I want this forever," Jill cried.

Steve released her nipple from his mouth and smiled. An older couple next to them trying to dance a waltz to the modern beat gawked at Jill's exposed breasts.

Jill in a moment of sobriety, reached down and pulled her vest up, covering her breasts. She looked at Steve and began to laugh hysterically.

Steve smiled a broad smile at her for a moment and then stepped back from her causing her to think maybe she had crossed a line with him.

"Jack," Is all Steve said before Jill understood his change in demeanor.

"Where the Hell have you been." Jack yelled, walking up on Jill and Steve.

Jill looked at Jack and then at Steve. She turned back to Jack and said, "I've been working, I just took a break to dance."

"Working, working at what?" Jack yelled over the deep bass.

"What?" Jill yelled back at him.

Jack grabbed Jill by the same hand Steve had been holding most of the night and pulled her off the dance floor by a large old oak tree that stood in the middle of the park.

Jill almost fell twice from Jack dragging her across the park. When he finally turned around, she realized she was several inches taller than him in her "fuck me pumps."

Jack began to yell at Jill, "What the fuck is going on? Why are you dancing with another man? Are you drunk, why do you smell like cigarettes?"

"Calm down honey," Jill slurred.

"You are fucking drunk," Jack yelled.

Jill looked at him, her anger rising and any trace of good judgement dropping. She looked down at her husband of 19 years. He was a clown, literally. His shoes were a special pair of clown shoes he had purchased several years ago for one of June's birthday parties. His red afro wig and red nose wiggled as he pointed his finger and yelled at Jill. His clothes were the same garish clothes she had picked out for him. Jack's addition to the ensemble was a red clown mouth and make-up he had applied himself to complete the costume.

Jill could see Steve standing off to the side, not interfering in her personal battle with her husband, but close enough that she knew he would protect her if Jack suddenly became physically angry.

"I am fucking drunk," Jill spat in Jack's face.

"No shit," Jack said, crossing his arms.

"I fucking smell like cigarettes because I've been smoking. I'm going to fucking smoke more tonight. I'm going to fucking do a lot more tonight," Jill continued.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Jack said.

"Don't worry about it shorty," Jill said.

Jack reached out and forcefully grabbed Jill's wrist and said, "Listen you fucking..."

Steve stepped in and said, "Everything ok, guys."

Jack turned to Steve and angrily said, "Everything is fine, just some personal husband and wife stuff."

Steve who was almost a head taller than Jack said, "I understand, I just making sure nobody gets hurt."

"It's really none of your business..." Jack angrily spat before Patty walked directly up to the three of them.

"Hey guys," Patty said.

"Oh, hi Patty, we were just having an important conversation dear," Jack tried to explain.

"Sorry, my dad sent me over to find you Jack. He said we have to go get the truck to start cleaning up."

"The parties not over yet," Jack said.

"I know, but it's going to start winding down soon and dad said we need to be ready to clean up," Patty said.

"What does Jack need to help you with babe?" Jill asked, her anger now somewhat subsided.

"I can't drive dad's truck, it's a standard," Patty said.

"Jack will be glad to help you babe," Jill said.

"Dad said, you and Steve need to help at the Peterson place and move the booze stuff around," Patty said.

"Yeah that's the last thing she needs is more booze," Jack said, looking at Jill.

"Steve and I will be glad to help." Jill said, emphasizing Steve's name.

Jack looked back at Steve who was still towering over him and said, "I'm sure Steve will be glad to help you."

Steve looked over the top of Jack and made eye contact with Jill and said, "Jack, you and Patty go and do your thing. Jill and I will go put stuff where it needs to be put."

"Thanks Steve, thanks Jack," Patty said, stepping up and wrapping her hand around Jack's arm.

"Have fun you two," Jill told them as they walked off.

Steve leaned down and said, "You think he's going to fuck her."

"Only if they've got an extra two minutes," Jill said laughing.

Steve busted out laughing and said, "Poor girl."

The party was still full of people and Jill knew Paul was only using Patty as a ploy. She wasn't sure if Paul intended for Jack to fuck her or not and honestly Jill didn't care. Jill threw her arms around Steve and gave him a deep tongue kiss in front of anyone who cared to look.

Steve grabbed a handful of Jill's bare ass as she hugged him and said, "Damn woman, you're so fucking sexy.

"So are you, let's go back to the Peterson's place," Jill said.

"I thought that place scared you?" Steve said with a smirk.

"The only thing that scares me is not having a chance to be with you tonight," Jill said.

As they walked back across the park Steve found an unopened bottle of whiskey on one of the candy tables. He lit cigarettes for them both and they drank and smoked as they walked across the park.

Jill enjoyed the alcohol coursing through her veins, she breathed deeply, when she inhaled the filtered smoke, drawing it deeply into her lungs. She would hold it as long as she could and then share a smoky kiss with Steve whenever they would stop and fondle each other on their way to the old farmhouse.

They made their way back across the dance floor, the beat still thumping. Jill swayed her ass in front of Steve, and he mauled her ass with his hands in front of anyone who looking. Jill never tried to move his hands and only mouthed "God yes," as they walked across the floor.

They passed the bars and could see the bartender tips jars filled to the brim. "Looks like it's been a good night." Steve said.

Jill reached back and blatantly rubbed his cock through his jeans and said, "It's about to get better."

They walked into the dim kitchen, passed the now small stacks of booze and the empty boxes stacked on the old-stile tiled kitchen counters.

As they walked into the living room a shadowy figure moved along the landing at the top of the stairs. Jill took in a deep breath as she could see something crouched down.

"What the fuck?" Jill whispered under her breath.

"What?" Steve asked, crashing into Jill from behind, the two inebriated lovers breaking out into laughter.

Jill pointed to the landing and said, "I thought I saw something up there."

The music from outside wafted through the old poorly insulated house but suddenly a noise came from upstairs.

"What was that?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, do you want to leave?" Jill asked, grabbing his hand.

"Fuck no," Steve said, running his hand back under her skirt and finding her clit in one motion, without looking in the dark.

"Uuuuugh," Jill moaned.

"C'mon, the ghosts can watch if they want but I'm tapping that ass," Steve said, squeezing an ass cheek again.

Steve took her by the hand and they slowly crawled to the top of the stairs, when Steve finally could get a good view of the landing he turned and looked back at Jill and rolled his eyes. He smiled a broad smile and as Jill followed him up, she saw her shadowy figure.

Suzy was crouching down by the door to the first child's bedroom. She turned and looked at Steve and Jill and put her finger over her lips to hush them.

Steve and Jill stood motionless as Suzy turned and looked back into the room. Jill noticed she had snaked her hand down under her vinyl skirt and was obviously masturbating herself.

"Oh God," Jill whispered under her breath.

Just then both Steve and Jill could hear what Suzy was watching so intently.

"Oh God, Oh Jesus, don't stop," June's voice moaned out from the bedroom.

"You like my fucking cock baby?" Paul groaned.

"Yeah, God I love it so much," June cried.

"Call me Daddy!" Paul yelled.

Suzy turned and looked at Jill in the face with a giant shit-eating grin. She waved Jill over and turned to continue watching her husband pummel her best friend's daughter's 18-year-old pussy.

Steve watched as Jill as quietly as she could walked around him and snuck up behind Suzy. When she got to Suzy she squatted down, baring her naked ass to anyone behind her as she looked around Suzy into the room.

"Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me Daddy!" June cried out.

"Who owns this cunt?" Jill heard Paul yell.

Jill looked into the dimly lit room. One single lamp illuminated the area, the lover's shadow's bouncing off the opposite wall.

Jill could see Paul standing completely naked on the end of the bed. On the bed her daughter June was on her knees, with Paul's large cock pistoning in and out of her pussy. June still had on her cheer skirt, but her cheer sweater was pushed up around her neck, her firm C-cup tits swaying back and forth with each thrust from a man one year older than her own father.