Halloween Party SnapChat Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong Rick? I've seen the way you look at me," she stated.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to say.

"I just think." I stumbled as she kissed me again this time more passionately, putting her tongue in my mouth and whirling it around and at the same time trying to undo my fly which she succeeded in doing.

"Don't say a word Rick, I've wanted you since I first met you," she answered.

She kissed me again this time gripping my head and tilting hers, swirling and rotating her tongue around my mouth as she unbuckled my pants with her free hand. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, but her passion, her scent, everything about her was turning me on.

A million thoughts raced through my mind, what if Scott finds out? What if someone sees or hears us, I didn't know what do.

"I want you now Rick," Mel said in a strong tone.

She began to shift my belt and pants from the waist and leant down pulling them down at the same time.

"Mel, I like you, but you don't need to do this," I said in a concerned tone.

"I want to do it Rick," she answered abruptly.

Mel proceeded to pull my boxer shorts down to my thighs as my cock sprung out from its prison. I wasn't huge per se, but a decent 6 inches.

"Mmm, nice," She commented.

She took my cock in her right hand and undid her hair tie with the other. Her long blonde hair sprinkled down around her shoulders and front. The hair tickled the end of my cock as I stood there looking down at my best friends' girlfriend with my cock in her hand, jerking it off.

"Oh my God," I whispered.

"Just shut up Rick, and enjoy," she smiled.

I couldn't believe it was happening. But it was. I wanted to leave but I also wanted to stay, my conscience was jumbled up, I saw Scott cheating on his girlfriend and now here I was about to do the same thing. Mel put her hands by her iconic super girl top and proceeded to pull it down exposing her amazing D cup breasts.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were round and pink, erect also. They jiggled as she manoeuvred the top down below them. The sight was amazing. They were just about perfect and real as ever.

"Oh Jesus," I stammered.

Mel smiled as she began to squeeze both of them together, creating an image of cleavage that made me want to take her their and then. All of my inhibitions and conscience of doing what I was doing went out the proverbial toilet door when I saw them.

"You like them?" she asked.

I nodded, my heart pounding a million miles an hour. What if someone was to knock on the door? What if Scott walked in? I knew this had to be quick, and by seeing Mel in her beauty, I doubted how long I would last.

"We need to be quick and quiet" she whispered.

She took my erect cock in her right hand and placed her mouth on the end of my cock slowly sucking the head.

"Oh fuck," I gasped.

"Mmm that's nothing baby," she smiled.

Mel began to suck harder on the end of my cock, I was amazed at the amount of suction her mouth had. A rush of adrenalin ran through my body as she put more of my cock in her mouth. She began to move up and down on my cock a bit faster now, gripping the end of it with hand and continued bobbing up and down. She took it out licked the sides while staring at me smiling.

"Mmm, tastes good Ricky," she smiled.

"Oh, fuck its good," I whispered.

Mel moved her hair away from her face and shifted it all behind her neck. She continued sucking without holding my cock in her hand. She began to cup and fondle her breasts as she took me even deeper now.

Glaup, Glaup, glaup, glaup. The noises of her throat made as she took me in and out over and over, at the same time pushing her breasts together for me to see.

My hands were by my sides up until this point, I was in ecstasy and I wanted her to go deeper.

I took my right hand placed it on her head, pushing her up and down on my cock as the noises from her throat and mouth echoed in the toilet.

I kept in ear out for anyone who was close, but all I could hear was the noise of the music and laughing happening. Any minute now I was waiting for a knock, someone who wanted to use the bathroom, or even Scott himself.

She continued to bop up and down with my hand pushing her further.

She stopped for a few seconds and caught her breath as she continued to jerk me.

"You fucking like that huh? You like it deep?" she asked me in a dirty talk tone.

"Yes, its fucking amazing" I replied quietly.

"How bout this" she snapped.

Mel shifted her body closer to my hips and licked her hand. She moved herself between my legs as she positioned my cock in between her amazing tits.

She squeezed them together as I shifted myself lower, bending my knees for better leverage.

"Fuck my tits Rick," she said in a haste.

I began to thrust up and down into her cleavage, watching my cock appear and disappear into her. Her breasts felt so warm and soft as I continued thrusting up and down.

"Yes, that's it!" she said.

I continued pushing my cock up and into her tits back and forth watching the almighty view I had. All of the sudden a knock echoed throughout the toilet.

"Someone's in here!" Mel yelled.

Mel stopped me from thrusting and waited. She smiled as she began to push her tits up and down my cock. I was amazed that I hadn't blown my load yet. Mel tilted her head down and pushed herself further down on my cock, licking and popping the head of my cock as it reached her chin from my thrusts.

"Oh, fuck that's good" I moaned.

She continued to tit fuck me and at the same time licked and sucked on my head as it reached her. I thought I was getting close to cumming, the view was extraordinary.

Mel reached took her hands away from her breasts and reached into her pocket.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Mel took out her phone with one hand and gripped my cock in the other.

"I'm gonna snap chat this all to him," she said smiling.

In my horror I didn't know what to do.

"What?" I asked.

Mel began to suck my cock again this time more vigorously as she took out her phone and began to record herself. From my angle the video would only show her sucking someone's cock, I wasn't in the frame from what I could see.

She continued to suck me deeper than before and began to moan as she moved the phone closer to her face then further away.

"Now for some doggy style action" she said in a joking tone.

I could see that she was snap chatting the whole thing. I was dumb founded, should I have tried to stop her. In my aroused state I didn't think of what to do.

Mel stood up from the ground and kissed me. Pointing her phone to the ground and making the shh gesture with her fingers to her mouth.

She slowly turned around and bent over in front of me. Placing both her hands on the back of the toilet in front of her. She positioned the camera on the base of the window sill, I turned my head and put my fedora down by the ground, trying not to be seen by the camera.

"This is what happens when you fuck around with other girls," she told the camera.

She shifted the camera and placed it on the sill. She was recording through the front face camera so she could see herself. Slowly she reached back and pulled down her bright red panties from her hips down to her ankles. Did she pick red on purpose I thought to myself? A+ for colour matching her costume I chuckled to myself.

Here I was being streamed live on her snapchat, a bent over girlfriend of my best college friend, ready to fuck her. The world was a crazy place at this moment in time. I had resisted at the start of this, now I was in it for the final stretch, there was no turning back now.

"Fuck me, Mystery man!" she yelled.

I kept an eye on the front facing screen and could see that my top half of my body was obstructed by Mel's face. No one could see it was me.

I lifted her red Supergirl skirt and saw her ass in all its glory. Such a perfectly rounded ass with some extra grip on her hips. I took my cock in my right hand and began to push it slowly into her warm pussy.

She was cleanly shaved but had a little bit of stubble which tickled the end of my cock.

Again, another knock at the door, this time louder.

"Fuck off someone's in here!" she yelled.

"I gotta take a leak" the male voice yelled.

"Go outside asshole!" she yelled back.

I began to stress a little at this point.

"Fuck me! Come on Mr Big boy" she said to the camera.

I obliged and gripped her left cheek with my left and hand pushed myself into her already wet pussy with the other.

"Oh yeah, that's it, get it in there," she said moaning.

I pushed my cock slowly at first then quickened my pace, I knew that time was of the essence. People could've been watching the whole show outside. I had to be quick but not too quick, this moment was bliss and I had to enjoy it.

I gripped both sides of Mel's hips and began to thrust into her at a quicker pace

.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes , yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she began to whisper into the phone in front of her.

I lowered my hips and leverage myself and continued to thrust upwards into her, this time going deeper into her. Her ass rippled with every thrust in and out of her. The long blonde hair began to dance on her back like a drum.

The red skirt was slowly pushing itself down to her ass covering my great view. I pushed it away and continued to watch my cock enter in and out of her as I began to breathe heavily.

"Yes, yes, oh my God, harder, fuck me harder!" she squealed.

I gripped her hips and began to thrust faster and shallower into her. The skin slapping sounds echoed in the small toilet. Her phone was capturing her face in ecstasy moving back and forward in and out of frame, whilst I stayed out of it. Her ass rippled with every quick thrust, in and out, back and forth.

"yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she shouted louder than before.

"Uh, uh, yeah, yeah," I grunted as I tightened my grip on her hips and pelvis. Her body was so well proportioned and maintained, it was everything that I thought it would look like naked. I thrusted quicker and quicker, but I knew the inevitable was going to happen.

The view of her ass grinding itself back and forth on my cock was getting too much. The moaning and begging for me to fuck her was going through my ears like a Greek siren on an ocean. My body was telling me that it was going to explode.

"Oh fuuuccck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I whispered to myself.

"No! no, Don't cum in me! I want it on my face so he can see," she begged.

In that instant Mel moved her body quickly forward, grabbed the phone and got back on her knees. She took my cock in one hand and the phone held out at arms width filming her jerk off my cock in her mouth and tongue. The sight of that had me.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, "I said in a frantic tone.

"Mmm yeah, cum me for me you dirty motherfucker," she said to the camera.

She yanked and pulled on my cock with mouth open, in that instant my body went into a complete spasm. Her mouth and lips were so warm and that tongue twirling around the head made me explode directly in her mouth.

"Ohh yeah, big load, big boy," she laughed.

She continued to jerk me off as more of my cum squirted on her chin, face and mouth.

"Oh fuccckkk" I stammered.

"Yeah, that's it, cum on me baby," she begged starting into the camera.

At this point I didn't give a shit who was watching, Scott could beat the door down right now and kick the shit out of me and I wouldn't have cared.

She finished jerking my cock off as I quickly pulled up my pants.

"I hope you liked that Scott, your new jerk off material asshole," she said to the camera.

Another knock from the door.

"Open the fucking door, I need to puke" a female voice screamed from the other side.

Mel adjusted her clothes and put her phone in her pocket. She gave me a quick kiss as I put my belt back on.

"Let's do that again sometime Rick," she smiled.

I smiled back to her as the door came flying open as my weight came off it.

Kelly was standing there with her mouth over her face ready to puke. She took one look at Mel and I and was in shock.

"You choke on some cock Kelly? You whore!" Mel yelled.

It was too late though, Kelly though in shock didn't care, she ran to the toilet bowl and puked everywhere.

I quickly stepped out of the toilet and moved about 2-3 metres away to get away from the stench.

"You fucking bitch, I caught you sucking his dick," she yelled.

A few people had gathered around the toilet to see what the commotion was. From the corner of my eye I could see Scott walking through some of the crowd.

"Mel! What the fuck was that video!" he screamed.

"You fucking cheat on me, ill cheat on you, fuck you!" Mel yelled back.

"Who the fuck was that? Gary? Mitch?" he asked.

"You'll never know!" she laughed at him.

Scott raised his fist ready to strike her as I came past and grabbed his arm, twisting it around his body and pushing him against the wall.

"Calm down man, what the fuck, gonna hit a fucking woman?" I yelled.

Another random voice yelled out from next to me.

"Kick his ass Scott" the voice yelled.

Scott tried to get out of the lock, I kicked my leg onto his and pinned him down to the ground.

"I'll fucking kick your ass Rick, get the fuck up off me" he yelled.

I got up off him as he stumbled up. He was drunk and had lipstick all over him.

Mel walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

The crowd made that ominous 'whoooaa' noise of course.

"We are done asshole, oh and the guy in the video, well, let's just say he lasted longer than you, has a bigger dick, is a nicer guy and is gonna fuck me again and again and over and over, Happy Halloween bitch" she stated in front of a cheering crowd.

Mel took my hand and led me outside the house. I was shocked and amazed at what had just happened. In the space of a few hours, I had drunk, seen my best friend cheat on his girlfriend, end up fucking said girlfriend, then defending in her honour like some Karate Kid movie.

"What the hell just happened?" I said in a shocked tone.

Mel put her arms around my waist and continued to walk down the footpath.

"I don't care anymore Rick, I had fun, fuck him, Its Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare, right?" she laughed.

I smiled as I knew the reference from the Halloween films.

"Yep, that was one party. Now what?" I asked.

We continued to walk on as the noise from the party had drained.

"Well, Kelly won't be coming back home tonight, and I know you won't wanna see Scott.... So, I guess I'll be babysitting a certain someone tonight," She said with a smile on her face.

My thoughts raced to what had happened, what would happen tomorrow, the next day etc.

"Well Mel, I tell you what, I've never been into Halloween, but after tonight, I think I could just put it as my favourite American holiday" I replied smiling.

She smiled as we continued to walk. Mel took out her phone and opened the Uber app, at that moment she received a text message from Kelly it read,

"Mel, I'm sorry about tonight, can we talk, ill meet you at home in 30 minutes, Scott is coming too".

She showed me the text message. My mind raced a million thoughts. In the end though, what's the worse that could happen? I thought to myself, as I grabbed a handful of Mel's ass and gave her a kiss.

"Naughty boy!" she joked.

12