All Comments on 'Halloween Pics'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigHornyMeBigHornyMeover 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

Please continue. This is so hot!!

lantern04lantern04over 4 years ago
Good start.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot! Please continue to chapter two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story. I hope you write a follow up story to this one & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rated a 1

Use of the word mum and not carrying a continuous story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

WHY did you kill the story right at the end??? 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The ending sucked

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, a very HOT story and the fact that Mom now has observed her horny, hung son for hours at the neighbors adult halloween costuime party is great. Her son obviously has a big cock and enough interest to get the job done. If he plays his cards right he4 can have his Mom whenever she is in the mood. Hopefully, Mom will wait until Dad is away on work business and then screw her hot, hung son hard and often. It would be great to teach him all the things she's learned so the son will be an expert make out guy and know how to leave women well fucked and wanting more; including his Mom. Cannot wait for more and let the tutoring continue; thank you !

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Anons

I just don't get it. Why do these anon readers feel they have the right to condemn a story and boast about giving poor votes. One guy did not like the use of the word "Mum". Why not? I have always called my mother "Mum". And to score so low for the single word. Sheesh.

I wrote somewhere in the area of 8000 words on this story. No comments about the 7990 good words? Just about ten that he or she did not like.

It's also not right that anon users feel they can make stupid comments without the writer having any recourse. They don't have the ability to write stories of their own or even to leave a name. Horrible.

Having said all that, I have received good, solid responses from anon readers as well. I have read suggestions and comments from some great anon readers. For them I am truly thankful. And, as well, I am truly thankful for the comments and suggestions from my named readers as well.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT A BUMMER !!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

WHAT A BUILD UP, TO A SHITTY ENDING,

YOU GOT 5***** FOR THE STORY. BUT YOU

ONLY GET 2** FOR THE ENDING,WHAT A

LET DOWN.

...THANKS????...

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is being written now and will be submitted soon. Thanks for the feedback.

muttstermuttsterover 4 years ago
Ignore the anons

While the ending was a little abrupt, your promise of the follow up finds me waiting in anticipation. The plot moved along steadily and allows several opportunities to present themselves in the future. Good work, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue please

Loved this story. Give us the next chapter with son taking pics of mom riding his cock and teaching him to eat her. Fantastic

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
Clever

I enjoy the tease and anticipation. Keep the story line going, it's great. Sharing the pictures with other party goers may prove provocative.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun story!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh I absolutely love mommy's in stockings. Great story. I hope you write more. Especially in stockings and maybe seamless pantyhose. 5 stars

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Wonderful, thank you

ToughSailorToughSailor13 days ago

UK? - Since Ricky seems to be an ass bandit I hope this isn't going to be an anal story - "Does my baby want his mummy to put his beautiful cock in her mouth?" Christ. What puerile vernacular - A very lame ending . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...