Halloween Pics

Story Info
Mother and son enjoy Halloween.
7.8k words
4.53
96.5k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

This was to be a submission for the Halloween contest but the last date passed.

It is an incest story so if that's not your thing, move on, please.

All characters involved in sex are over eighteen. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed; none of my characters go hungry.

The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent.

Do not try this at home.

Ricky:

Halloween was fast approaching. My dad is a scrooge. I know, I know, that is a Christmas thing and this is Halloween but Dad hated all holidays that involved him doing something more than watching TV and drinking beer. High on his dislikes list were Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving except for football and especially Halloween.

Mum was the exact opposite. She liked to make every holiday or special day into something wonderful for everyone to look back at in the future with pleasure at the memories. Part of the reason, I believe, was just to piss off Dad. She knew, of course, how much he disliked her going all out on these days.

Halloween was her favorite day as it gave her the opportunity to dress up and partake of the experience with neighborhood kids and parents. After kids coming to the door ended, she would often go to her friend's house a few blocks for their costume party. Obviously, Dad would not be her escort.

I liked the special days of the year but I looked upon them as photo opportunities. At eighteen years old, in my final year of high school, I was really a photography nerd. It was my intention to study techniques and methods at the college level and to make a career in the field.

I had no intention of playing dress up on Halloween. I did not think I needed to be in costume to take pics of the trick or treaters. In the past, I had managed to be uncostumed as I took my photos.

This year, Mum had been able to make me promise to be her escort to the costume party later in the evening. Again, taking me was just to annoy Dad. But, since we were going to the party, Mum insisted I had to be in costume also. I gave in. I usually gave in when Mum insisted on something.

Mum would not tell me in advance about her costume. Neither did she want to know what I would be dressing as until the actual night. Mum's enthusiasm was overwhelming as she became more and more excited the closer the big day came.

I only picked out my costume on the day of the event. When I went to the costume story, most of their selections had already been taken leaving me few choices. All those choices were pretty lame.

As I picked through the costumes on the rack, trying to find the least lame one, I saw a costume crumpled on the floor. It was an Incredible Hulk costume with tight cutoff jeans just above the knees, a torn shirt, and a green fake muscle chest plate. Without hesitation, I decided that was the costume for me.

I did not see Mum around the house when I arrived at home. Dad was already in the basement and I knew he would be firmly ensconced in his EZ Boy chair with the mini fridge beside him well stocked with beer.

Upstairs I left my costume in my room, and grabbed a shower. Once dry and back in my room, I began to get dressed for the evening's affair. I pulled the chest plate over my head and put on the ripped shirt. The shirt was snug on me but the fake muscles made me wish I truly had that kind of body.

When I went to put on the pants, I realized there was a pants liner that necessitated me taking off my underwear. Once fully dressed in costume, I checked myself out in my wall mirror. I was impressed with what I saw. There was an enhancement in the pants liner that cupped and lifted your package. It made my cock and balls stand out, emphasizing the size of what I carried down there.

The costume also came with a tube of green skin dye. I dabbed my skin and face with it. Once completed, I congratulated myself on looking pretty similar to the big guy on TV. I took a few pics of myself in the mirror before going downstairs to look for Mum.

Finding her was easy, Mum was in the kitchen dumping candy and treats into bowls. Her back was to me when I stopped in the doorway to check out her costume. Mum was wearing a long, black, ass hugging gown. The stilettoes she was wearing lifted her bum, pushing it out towards me arrogantly. I was stupefied.

This was not the first time I admired my mother as a woman, a sexy woman. She was definitely in the MILF category with her big boobs, perfect ass, and long legs. Over the years, I had often tried to catch her naked with no real success.

Even though clothed, I needed to take some pics of Mum's posterior view. I was able to get off two quick shots plus one incredible photo of Mum's ass. The gown was so tight across her bum, the camera even caught the outline of the panties she was wearing.

Mum:

Alerted by the brightness of the flash, I turned around slowly knowing it could only be my son that would have been taking a picture of me. Seeing him standing in front of me in his Incredible Hulk with his face locked to the camera gave me an idea.

I knew he had taken photos of my ass but now I wanted to see how far he would go. Erotic thoughts rushed through my mind as I considered what I should do next. I'm not sure where these thoughts came from but perhaps it was merely a matter of housewife neglect by my husband.

With him drinking every night until he passed out, he seldom shared my bed anymore, his EZ Boy chair in the basement being his preferred drinking and sleeping location. All too often, I needed to resort to my toys in order to get any sense of sexual satisfaction.

I have noticed over the past two years that my son is paying particular attention to me more and more frequently. And, not, I think as his mother. It is my belief that my son is viewing me more and more as a woman, a sexual creature.

That viewpoint must be contagious though as I have watched my little man grown into a fine looking, strapping young man. The costume he was wearing pushed him to a new level of masculine attraction in my mind. I knew the muscles were plastic but I admired them. I don't know why but seeing his cock looking admirably hard was not the result of the costume but more of him perving on my ass.

Ricky:

My mouth dropped open as I took in the full effects of her costume. Mum was dressed as Elvira, the sexy schlock star of many TV shows before the turn of the century. (I always wanted to use that phrase.) I don't know if it was a matter of how sexy she dressed on TV or the shows themselves but she had survived even into my generation.

Mum had dyed her long flowing hair ebony black with silver twinkles at the ends. The black gown she was wearing was extremely low cut showing off her tremendous boobs. She must have been wearing a push up bra as those puppies looked far larger than usual.

The gown had long slits up the sides which due to her position were spread open showing she was wearing dark thigh length stockings held firmly in place by a garter belt. Four inch black stilettoes, as I mentioned, finished off the ensemble.

"Mom, you look incredible," I exclaimed.

"So you like my costume?" she asked.

"Of course. You look so amazing, so hot in it!" adding more praise to my first compliment."

"Hot? You think your almost fifty year old mother looks hot?"

"Definitely, Mom. You are the definition of a MILF."

"A MILF, hmmm," she said. "You think your mum is a MILF," she said mostly to herself.

"All the guys at school say so too, Mum."

"Really," she said.

"They even ask for pictures of you. They are always asking if I have any naked pics of you."

Mum almost looked shocked at the thought.

"You don't have any naked pics of me, do you?"

Without thinking, I responded, "No, Mum, I wish I did."

"I guess you would want to show them to your friends if you had any," said Mum.

"Absolutely not!" I retorted. "If I had any, I would never share them."

"You don't want your friends to see naked photos of me?"

"Definitely not, Mum. If I had pics like those, I'd keep them for myself." Oops.

"So you want to see your mother naked?"

"Oh my gawd, Mum, we can't be having this conversation," I said, spinning on my heels and almost running from the room.

Coming to a stop in the livingroom, feeling humiliated and ashamed of my behaviour in front of my mother, I sprawled on the couch. I was lucky Mum had not noticed that my cock had hardened while talking to her. We had never had that kind of conversation before. Mum and I never discussed sex period.

I was trying to rub my dick through my pants but the package enhancing cod piece was making that impossible. Unnoticed, Mum followed me into the room. She made a throat clearing noise startling me. Looking up to see her standing there with a whiskey coloured drink in her hand, she stood still, legs spread, and smirking at me.

"I'm sorry, Honey, if I embarrassed you", she said.

I grunted a non-committal response.

"Would you like to take some photos of your old Mum?"

I gulped before answering. "Nude pics?" I asked, gulping again.

"Of course not, silly. Of me in my costume."

"Right. Yes... Of course. If you want me to?" Coherent thoughts were not my friends at the moment.

"Yes, please," answered Mum.

"Okay, stay standing just like that."

Mum:

Ricky made some adjustments to the lights in the room in order to get the best results with his camera. He started taking full figure photos of me, circling and snapping slowly, catching me at every angle.

Kneeling down, he took pictures of me above him, telling me to slowly make a 360 degree turn, instructing me in dramatic shots that enhanced my height and the length of my legs. I particularly liked my son taking photos that showed off my stockings and stilettoes.

Wanting to see my son's reaction to a more risqué pose, I stood with my legs apart and the gown gathered between them. I knew he would get a view of my stockings and garter belt. Even a glimpse of my panties that were slowly becoming wet.

Ricky was continually commenting as he took photo after photo. Of course, they were all complimentary and referred to my body parts.

My son was able to perfectly frame an upwards angled shot of my boobs standing proudly prominent and up to my face with me looking down at him and grinning sardonically.

Ricky:

There would soon be no hiding the fact that taking these shots of my mum was making me hard. It was not the first time I had grown an erection after looking at her but never before when she could see.

I managed to take a few close ups of her boobs for my personal collection. The pics turned out great. I could even see Mum's nipples pushing out against the material of her gown.

I had Mum sit on the couch leaning backwards propped up by her arms, again boob emphasis, with her legs crossed.

"Stay just like that, Mum. I'm just going to move the dress a little bit." I moved the gown, gathering it up at the slits, and draping it over her legs. This allowed me to shoot down at her sexy legs with the stockings and garters showing again. A thought occurred to me and I hung the shoe on Mum's dangling foot on her toes.

"Great, Mum, you look spectacular. Try to push your boobs out for me, please."

Mum took a deep breath before pushing her spectacular tits out at the camera lens.

"Ricky, you must promise me that no one else will ever see these photos. Not even your dad."

"No, Mum, these are just for you," I said.

"And you, of course," she added.

"And me," I responded agreeably, even though I think I blushed.

"Now, Mum, sit forward and spread your legs, please. Get into character." Click.

"Mum, put your hands on your knees, spread wider please." Click.

"Put your elbows on your knees and rest your head on your hands." Click.

"Can you sort of move your head up and rest your tits, I mean, boobs on your hands." Click.

We took some more racy photos before Mum called an end to our session with the ringing of the doorbell. She swayed her way past me to start handing out treats. Being distracted, it was not until she left the room that I noticed she had finished off her whiskey. Being the thoughtful son, I refilled the glass and brought it out to her.

The next hour or so brought the whole neighbourhood to our doorstep. I took photo after photo of the kids, of Mum, and of the kids and Mum. There was not an older boy that came to our door that did not want their picture taken with my sexy mother.

Finally, we ran out of trick or treaters and candy simultaneously. I closed the door and turned out the light so we would not see any latecomers at the door. Mum had been standing in those stilettoes for almost three hours straight. They must have been hurting as she had them off and was rubbing her feet when I returned to the livingroom as well.

I sat at the far end of the couch, telling Mum I would rub her feet for her. She stood up, took the last swallow of her alcoholic beverage, and lay down on the couch facing me with one leg stretched straight towards me.

Mum:

Ricky slid my gown to the side at the slit. He put his hands on my foot, rubbing it slowly and doing his best to massage it deeply.

I knew my son had been fighting an erection all evening long. Sometimes during the night so far, he had been harder than at other times. As soon as he put his hands back on my foot, caressing up my legs to my knees, feeling the silkiness of my stockings, he was rock hard. I could feel his dick rubbing against the sole of my foot as he leaned forward.

Surprising me, Ricky, thinking he was being surreptitious, began to deliberately rub my foot against his dick. I did not want to seem to notice.

Casually, Ricky began to caress my leg again past my ankle and up my calves. I wasn't moving, but I heard myself making an appreciative humming noise. Ricky was in effect humping my foot.

He continued caressing my leg up past my knee. I was stretched out as far as I could and my son was unable to reach much past my knee. I was still enjoying what he was doing to me. Still humming, toes wriggling, and a smile on my face. Ricky lifted his ass off the couch in order to slide my foot underneath him. I was still fighting to keep still. My panties were becoming more wet as the minutes ticked away.

Ricky:

As I leaned forward, I realized Mum's foot was wriggling against my balls. That was so unexpected a feeling, knowing it was my mother doing it to me, I almost blew a load right then and there.

Trying to keep my testicles under control, I squeezed down, unfortunately, losing my balance throughout the operation. Falling forward my hands slid up Mum's leg almost to her pussy.

Whatever I did was enough to bring Mum back to my world from wherever she had been for the past while. I had expected her to tell me she was going to go to bed but that was not the case. She still wanted to go to the party.

Soon enough, costumes rearranged, Mum's hair and makeup touched up, we were walking down the street to the party. Mum was swaying as we walked down the street, bumping into me every few steps.

I put my arm around her waist to help keep her walking straight. I quickly discovered I did not want to help her a lot though since every time she bumped my hip, my hand slid down to her ass.

I kept expecting Mum to object to my hand groping her bum but she acted as if it was perfectly normal and acceptable for a son to fondle his mother's ass. The next time, I left my hand on her buttocks, squeezing her cheek.

No one could ever accuse me of being a brainiac. Like a lightning bolt out of the blue, it dawned on me that Mum was feeling the effects of the liquor she consumed through the evening. I filed that realization away for future reference.

At the front door of her friend's house, Mum turned to me, thanking me yet again for being her escort. She leaned towards me to kiss me. I expected a kiss on the cheek but Mum kissed me full on the lips.

It was a long kiss, not just a peck. A kiss I had never experienced with any of the few girls from school that I had dated. Without thinking, in response to Mum wrapping her arms around my shoulders, I used both hands on her ass to pull her tightly against me.

I have no idea how long or intense that kiss might have been if we were not interrupted by the sound of the front door being opened. Very quickly we parted and turned towards the door as if we were just about to knock.

Mum:

I was getting so turned on by my son. In all honesty, his father had not made me feel this horny in years. His hand on my butt had my pussy leaking so much. I kept trying to see if Ricky's cock was still hard with no luck. I hoped it was.

The door was opened by a guest leaving. Ricky and I simply walked in. Our hostess was on the far side of the room so I walked directly to my friend who was wearing a slutty nurse uniform. We exchanged air kisses in order to not smudge our makeup. Our hostess, with an arm around me, began to point out various guests and their costumes.

Ricky:

I was scanning the room as well. This was my first all adult costume party and there was much to see. My gawking was interrupted as Mum called me over. She made quick introductions to our hostess, Samantha, pointed out my camera, and conveyed my interest in photography and the quality of my work.

Our hostess asked me to take some shots of her. Samantha leaned in towards me, arms squeezing her tits together, and made a kissing motion. Snapping pic after pic, she altered her poses showing me something new after every series of shots.

One of the last poses was one that she did with mum as her backdrop. She hiked her already short skirt up her thighs until it became more of a belt. Samantha leaned back against Mum's big boobs.

It was a great shot. I hunched down shooting up Samantha's toned legs, her almost completely revealed tits, and parts of Mum's body and boobs. In the next shots, Samantha held her boobs out far enough that I was able to get nipples in the view finder.

The next pose stunned me. Samantha took Mum's hands in hers, placed them on her tits, and smiled encouragingly at me. Mum kept her hands still for a series of photos before beginning to squeeze and caress her friend's tits. Shot after shot, I kept clicking.

Someone began to call Samantha's name from across the room. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before leaving, instructing me to drop by during the next few days to show her my photos.

Mum stepped towards me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips before telling me to go mingle. With camera in hand, I wandered through the crowded room, taking photo after photo. I only bothered with the women, of course. Until that night, I had not realized there were so many MILFs in the neighborhood.

Once the battery in my camera began to run low, I decided I wanted to go home. I looked all about for Mum, hoping she was ready to leave too. It took me quite a few minutes and two tours of the room before finding her.

Mum:

I was so horny, my inhibitions lowered by the booze earlier in the night, and fantasies about my son. This guy I didn't recognize stepped up to me, put his hands on my waist, and walked me backwards. In seconds his tongue was trying to penetrate my closed lips and his hands were on my tits. I didn't want him though, I wanted my son.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers