Halloween Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky:

My mother was in a corner, making out with some strange dude I had never seen before. He had his hands molesting my mother's breasts. On my way across the room to rescue her, I stopped to take the last few photos my battery would allow. Some hero I was. Haha.

Mum must have seen me coming to her as she pushed the dude away, whispered something to him, and gave him another shove. Looking over his shoulder in my direction, he swiftly walked away in the opposite direction.

Mum strode towards me, no doubt not wanting me to follow the asshole who had been feeling her up. When close, she gave me an intense kiss on the mouth. Still no tongue but still extremely intense.

"Time to go home," she said. "Are you ready?"

Too angry at her actions, Mum allowing the guy to feel her tits, I nodded my agreement. We left without saying anything to anyone.

Mum:

As we were walking home, I could not help thinking about Samantha's tits in my hand and my breasts in the hands of the guy I didn't know. When Ricky placed his arm around my waist one more time, surprising me, I stumbled a little. Fortunately my son's reflexes were good and he kept me from falling over. And, fortunately, his hand ended up on my bum gain.

"Mum, that was quite different from any other party I have ever been to."

"That's because it was an adult party, Ricky. No children were to be present."

"But, I'm your child," I said.

"My grown up child," said Mum as she slipped her arm around my waist."

"Are all the adult parties you go to like that? You know, with you rubbing Samantha's boobs? Like that?" I asked.

"No, honey," Samantha and I just like to play around a little."

"And, what about that guy you were making out with? Just playing around a little too?"

"I don't even know who he was, Ricky. I have never met him before. He forced himself on me," I lied.

"But you let him put his hands on your boobs, Mum."

"Honey, please understand. I don't get any affection from your father anymore. So, sometimes, I need to do something. With someone. And...since there is no one in the house interested in being affectionate with me..."

I could tell that Ricky did not know what to say in response to his mother's statement. I wanted to assure him that I was ready, willing, and able to be affectionate with him at any time.

I could tell he wanted to say something in return but, he didn't want to piss me off, I think, and have me say something to his father about him coming on to me.

Ricky:

I looked over at her. She was looking at me. I was afraid to say anything. I looked away. We continued walking. In a moment, I looked again at Mum who was smiling at me. When she licked her lips, I looked away hurriedly. Was she coming on to me? Really?

After a few more steps, Mum bumped me with her hip again and my hand fell to her ass again. I moved it away so fast you would think her bum was burning my hand. I looked at Mum again to see a smile I could interpret as sly.

A few more steps and bump again. Hand on her ass, I realized her bumping me was strategic, not accidental. I left my hand where it lay as I looked to Mum once again. This time she was looking straight ahead with a toothy grin on her face.

Since Mum was not objecting, I decided to keep fondling her ass until she complained or did object. I may have mentioned it but Mum's bum was so fantastic. Her exercising had paid off with her gluteus muscles becoming firm and taut. It was awkward walking with her ass in my hand but I was enjoying the feeling far too much to voluntarily stop.

Caressing a bum as firm as Mum's ass was like nothing I had felt before. I had never gotten this far with the girls at school. I tried to squeeze Mum's cheek as hard as I could. I dug my nails into Mum, enjoying every moment. Unfortunately, we were only a few doors away from our house far too soon.

Once inside, Mum asked if I had charged my alternate battery for the camera. When I said I did, she told me to go get it while she went downstairs to check on Dad. We both returned to the livingroom at the same time.

"Your dad is passed out," she said. "We can take more pictures if you like."

Again, words escaped me. But I did manage to nod very aggressively.

Mum:

I could tell he wanted to explore further with me but was still being ultra cautious.

"Would you like to start where your hand was while we walked home?" I asked my son.

Without waiting for a response, I twirled around until my back was facing him. I knew I had to be in control, to be in charge which allowed him to admire and snap nonstop without giving me instructions on how to pose.

First thing I did was run my hands over my bum, smoothing the tight gown against my cheeks. I spread my fingers widely before digging my nails into my cheeks as Ricky had done on our walk. I could hear the whirring sounds of the camera as my son took photo after photo of me.

Next, I placed my left foot onto the edge of the couch, leaned over and cocked my fine ass in his direction. When the whirring noise started to slow, I began hiking the skirt of my gown up my legs. The whirring picked up speed again.

I heard my son groan as my panty clad cheeks were revealed to his gaze. I could feel his eyes burning holes in my rump. I allowed Ricky a good, long look before turning around again, not allowing the skirt to drop.

Facing Ricky, I watched his eyes roam from my eyes down past my breasts, to my pelvic region where they lingered. I knew he wanted to see my pussy but the cloth between the slits in the gown was covering that view.

I decided to give my son the other view he had admired for the past two years. I slid my hands up my torso until they were covering my large C breasts. I gave Ricky a few moments before I began to squeeze my tits. He was almost drooling.

"Ricky, the camera," I said as he had stopped taking photos.

Once he started again, I began to peel the gown down showing him more and more of my boobs. I was wearing a black velvet bustier under the gown which pushed my breasts up and out. Soon he had a full view of my tits and nipples.

I gave him some time to satisfy his delightful view and need for more photos of his mother's boobs before speaking.

"Ricky, do you want to keep taking photos or do you want to touch the real thing?" I asked him.

The words just came out. I guess I sort of planned it but my thoughts until now had been to manipulate Ricky into moving on me. I had not planned the blatant invitation. I wondered if I would have the nerve to invite my son to fuck his mother.

Ricky:

I had to give my head a shake. Did my mum actually ask me if I wanted to feel her tits? Of course I wanted to. I put my camera down on the coffee table before moving closer to Mum. Sitting on the coffee table, I reached out for my mother's breasts. My hands were trembling.

Mum must have realized how nervous I was feeling despite her overt invitation. In order to help me, she reached up to my hands.

"It's okay, Honey; it's okay, Baby," she crooned to me as she pulled my hands towards her big, beautiful boobs.

As we got closer, I could feel the heat emanating from her body. I tensed up even more. Mum slid forward on the couch. My hands were closed into fists as they touched my mum's tits for the first time since I was a baby.

I was so tense it was horrible. Mum's nipples kept brushing across my knuckles but I was not able to bring myself to opening my hands. I think she was trying to help me relax when her head moved closer to me. Her lips parted as she leaned in to make contact with my lips.

Now, this was something I could do. Mum and I had kissed along our walk to the costume party and it had been a wonderfully sexy engagement. I leaned the last little bit into her, and made contact with her lips.

The first kiss was awesome. Mum's tongue bullied its way into my mouth. Not that I was fighting her off. I welcomed her tongue into my mouth, twirling mine around hers. Mum pressed harder against my mouth as the passion continued to grow.

Kissing me this way, my mother was allowing me to feel so grown up. Confidence growing, I unclenched my fists before lifting them to her naked and waiting breasts. The passion of our kisses jumped into a higher gear as I closed my hands on those amazing tits.

Mum:

No one had ever kissed me with the passion that my son did. With our tongues dueling from one mouth to the other, I gasped into Ricky's mouth as his hands unwound to find my tits. I lifted my arms, putting them around Ricky as we continued to make out.

His father had stopped paying attention to my boobs a long while ago. His son, based on the look on his face, must have been feeling like he was in an amusement park dedicated to his fun and enjoyment. So unlike his bored and boring drunken father.

But, I needed to do some exploring of my own. Having this young man here with our lips locked together, exchanging passionate soul kisses, and my tits being caressed and squeezed, drove me to remove one hand from around his neck and letting it fall to his crotch.

When I put my hand on his cock, Ricky almost jumped out of his skin. I broke off our kissing for a moment to croon into his ear.

"Ricky, it's okay, Mummy wants to feel you. Mummy wants your cock, Son."

Ricky sighed and I could feel the tension leaving him as we returned to making out. I was finding it difficult to do anything with his dick as his jeans were so tight. I had to break off the kissing again.

"Ricky, stand up," I whispered into his ear.

With him standing in front of me, I was able to pull off his jeans, freeing his cock. My son had a magnificent cock, not the largest I have seen - I watch porn videos sometimes—but it had a respectable size to it. His staff stood up so proudly, it was so hard I could see the pulsing veins in his big dick.

It was so unlike his father's prick in that his dad never got as hard as his son did from seeing me topless. In fact, I don't think his father experienced spontaneous erections any longer at all. Certainly not from me.

I could not resist my son's cock. I leaned forward and gave him a kiss on its bobbing head. My son moaned. Swapping positions, he was on the couch. I removed my gown, hips shimmying as it fell lower and lower. Ricky's eyes widened seeing me standing an arm's length from him dressed only in my bustier, panties, stockings and garter belt.

Ricky:

My mother kissed my cock! She kissed me right on the tip of my dick! I had never dared to dream of her mouth on my cock. I wanted her to do it again, to do it more, but instead she stripped down to her lingerie. She looked so hot, so fucking hot, with her legs spread wide and her panties at my eye level.

Mum did not give me much time to dwell on her kissing my cock. Pushing me back against the couch, my mother climbed on me straddling my thighs. She was rubbing her pussy back and forth against my dick.

Obviously Mum liked kissing. Her hands on the back of the couch, we were making out again, exchanging deep passionate soul kisses. Without waiting for any more hints, my hands, almost of their own volition, returned to her big, beautiful boobs.

They certainly filled my hands. I started to play by simply caressing her tits, lifting them from below, and squeezing them together. One hand found a diamond hard nipple standing out like a short piece of chalk. Same circumference and rigidity. I would have liked to see what I was doing but Mum's body was blocking my view.

"Mum, I love your tits...love them...love them," I murmured.

Taking first one nipple between my fingers and then the other, I used them to lift her boobs up and to pull them aside. I knew Mum was enjoying me playing with her by the moans of passion she was making.

I gathered my courage in order to ask my mother a question no son should ever ask.

"Mum, will you, umm, could you, umm, please Mum, will you suck my cock?"

My mother's eyes widened as she heard my question. She gave me one more short and sexy kiss before sliding off my legs, in order to kneel before me.

Without hesitating, she took my pole in hand by the base and held it to her mouth.

"Does my baby want his mummy to put his beautiful cock in her mouth?"

"Yes, Mum...oh please..."

Mum ran her tongue up the side of my staff from the root to the tip. At the top, she pursed her lips and gave me a kiss on the head. Then she licked her way back down, paused, and back up again. This time, my mother did not just kiss the tip, she took the entire head into her mouth. The tongue I had felt moments ago twizzling in my mouth was now doing the same thing to my cock.

After some moments, she pulled her head back, beginning to lick my prick like an ice cream cone. I was moaning and groaning, the feelings Mum was giving me were heavenly.

She eventually moved her mouth back to the top of my staff, put her mouth around it, and sank down on its full length. I think it is called "deep throating", my mother was deep throating me. Slowly and surely, she took it all in and then came back up over and over.

I was loving this. Mum's cocksucking skills were making my balls churn as semen began to rise. This was so much better than jerking myself off!

My mother let my rod drop from her mouth. She began stroking me up and down, with some twisting motions, while holding my dick out of the way. I was stunned when she took my hairy testicles into her mouth, sucking and tonguing them.

And that was all it took. I felt the semen rising, I knew I was going to cum soon.

"Mum, mum," I cried, "I'm going to cum, I can't hold it."

Mum:

"Okay, baby, let it go," I said.

I was licking my way back to the tip of his dick.

"Cum in Mummy's mouth."

I swallowed him all the way down almost to my throat. I could feel his cock pumping his semen ever higher as I swallowed and released, swallowed and released. My son flooded my mouth with his fluid, rope after rope exploding into me. I did not let up until he was fully drained.

Ricky slumped back, exhausted for the moment. I sat up and looked down at him.

"Mum," he finally said, "That was wonderful! I've never felt like that before."

He looked me up and down.

"Mum, you have some of my cum on your face."

I knew I did. When Ricky erupted into my mouth, I was not able to swallow it all. Some leaked out and had dripped down my face. My son was still staring at me.

"Do you like your cum on Mummy's face?"

"It looks hot," he said.

"Why don't you take a photo of me like this so we'll have it to remember?"

Ricky leaned past me in order to grab his camera. He started clicking away immediately. I stuck out my tongue showing the pool of his cum I had not swallowed yet. Using my forefinger, I wiped some of the leftovers to my mouth, allowing him to take some shots before licking it off my finger.

Finally, we sat side by side on the couch. Ricky was sprawled out, legs spread widely. I was curled up beside him with one leg tucked under me. He had an arm around me with his hand resting on my boob. I had a hand caressing his balls.

"Ricky, you were so good to Mummy. Did you like the way Mummy sucked your cock?"

"Mum, it was fabulous. I can't wait to do it again."

"We will, son. We will. But there is something I want to do first."

Giving me an inquisitive crossed with concerned look, he asked what I wanted to do first.

"Mummy wants you to fuck me, Ricky. Do you want to fuck your mother, son?"

"Arrrghhh, yessss!" he roared.

"Or would you rather your mother suck your cock again?"

"No, Mum, let's fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck," he said almost singing the words.

Ricky:

Mum said we were noisy and she should check to make sure Dad was still asleep. She told me to wait for her in my room, she would be right up.

Waiting for my mother in my room was nothing new to me. Over the years, she had often sent me to wait for her before coming up to administer some sort of punishment. I admit it, I was as nervous right now as I had been on any of those occasions.

I didn't know what to do with myself while I was waiting for Mum. Or how. Should I be standing up? Sitting on the bed? Should I put my boxers on? What about lying on the bed naked? Fuck!

Fortunately, Mum did not keep me waiting for too long. I was still standing beside my bed, without my costume on and a hard on like you wouldn't believe when Mum came into my room. She closed the door behind her, locked it, and leaned back against it.

I looked her up and down from the toes of her stilettoes to the long, straight hair on her head. My god, my mother was so fucking hot. I looked around for my camera telling Mum not to move.

The artificial sounds of the digital camera whirring soon filled the room. Kneeling down in front of her, I shot my mother at an upwards angle once again. I could not get over how long her legs looked in my viewfinder. The bedroom overhead light made her stockings seem to shimmer.

This was the first time I was able to get a good luck at her black, satin panties. They were high cut showing a good deal of skin which contrasted against the darkness of her clothing. Mum's garters directed the viewer's attention up from her thighs, past the sharp and well defined camel toe.

Fuck, I was doing it again! Admiring my mother's body like sons were not supposed to. I could not help it though. Mum had just sucked my cock until I erupted in her mouth. We were redefining the boundaries between us.

The panties were so tight around her pussy that I knew her pussy was shaved bare. And, I would be confirming that soon.

My cock was already hard again. It was there in plain sight for Mum to see since I had never found my way back into my clothes. It seemed to have her attention.

My final shots were of Mum's breasts. There were many other poses I wanted to see her in but my impatience was beginning to overwhelm me. My dick and my brain were both telling me I could take more photos tomorrow but now, right now, was time to fuck my mother.

I was no longer worried about it. I wanted to get my cock into my mother's pussy before she changed her mind or Dad came upstairs for some reason. I doubted he would since he usually passed out in his chair in the basement for the night.

Remembering a porn scene, I lay on my back in the middle of my bed. I took my cock by the root and waved it back and forth. Mum grinned at me. She stalked towards me doing the model on a runway walk.

Standing still beside my bed, my mother asked if I wanted to take her panties off for her. I was sitting at the edge of the bed in a heartbeat. Mum took my hands, placed them on the backs of her thighs, and indicated I should run my hands up and down her legs.

Still ruled by impatience, I decided to let Mum direct our moves on this wonderful occasion. I wanted to pull her down onto the bed but I obeyed my mother as every good son should.

Mum:

My son's hands slid up and down my legs as per my directions. It was so erotic having his hands on me in such a sexual fashion. I was fast becoming impatient as I wanted to be bouncing on that thick, hard cock of his. My son's cock! OMG! I had already sucked it but I knew I would not be satisfied until I had fucked my son's cock as well.

Reaching behind me, once Ricky's hands were within reach, I pulled them to my ass.

"Do you like that, Ricky? Do you like how Mummy's bum feels in your hands?"

My son was so focused he only grunted his answer.

"Pull my panties down, Ricky. It's time for you to see Mummy's pussy."