Halloween Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, my dutiful son did as he was told. I thought he would be rough and just yank them down. But, he took his time, sliding his fingers under the waistband, caressing my cheeks as his hands slid my panties down my legs and off.

I looked down to see Ricky staring agog at my pussy. I decided to help him see better by opening my labia. His mouth dropped open as he saw my glistening wet cunt. His eyes were locked into the shiny pink wetness.

"What do you think, Ricky? Does Mommy have a pretty pussy?"

"Uh huh," he said while nodding his head.

"Give me your hand, Baby," I said as I took the offered hand and ran his fingers up and down my snatch. When his fingers were good and wet with my fluids, I told him to suck it off his finger.

This was the first time that my son balked. He was reluctant to taste me. Oh well, that could be a lesson for another day. My impatience level had skyrocketed. I needed to be fucked.

"Ricky, lie back down on the bed. Mummy is going to fuck that hard cock of yours right now."

With my son lying flat on his back, I straddled his legs. There was no more time for foreplay. Mummy needed it so badly. I lifted myself up over Ricky's cock, held it still with one hand, and sank down taking the full length of my son's cock into my cunt.

He groaned as he entered me. I moaned as he entered me. I took Ricky's hands and placed them on my tits. Oh, he felt so good. My son's cock felt so wonderful deep inside his mummy's pussy. I so wanted to take my time and enjoy this motherfucking moment.

I was riding my son's cock when there was a crashing noise from the kitchen and the sound of my husband bellowing something. Ricky's cock shriveled in an instant leaving me empty and unfulfilled.

This episode would have to be completed another day. At least we had the photos to remind us of this night.

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote.