A Halloween Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me, an officer will not be spoken to like that, it appears you are in the need for a little spanking missy."

"Allison, what are you-"

Allison was swift and quickly brought Jennifer over to the nearest couch in the room, bent her over so that her orange, inmate butt was high in the air, and then proceeded to spank her over her lap. After hitting her 5 times with her outstretched palm, she then unclipped the paddle from Jennifer's belt and started to whack her with it.

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Wow ok, ok, ok I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" yipped Jennifer, actually feeling her panties get incredibly wet of horniess. She had a thing for spanking and this was really, really turning her on.

"That's better, bitch," said Allison, letting Jennifer rise up. She then pulled something from behind her and clipped it around Jennifer's neck. It was some type of collar but it felt a bit heavy. Jennifer saw in the front it had an O-ring on it. Allison then clipped an orange leash to this O-ring. She said, "Time to go for this party, inmate!"

"Yes, yes, but what on earth, a collar too!" squirmed Jennifer. Allison smiled and then pressed her finger on her police badge. Jennifer heard a click and realized her badge had a hidden button on it. And then a second later, she felt what felt like a hundred ants bit her on her neck at once.

"OW, WHAT THE FUCK!" yelled Jennifer.

"Hey prisoner, equipping you with a shock collar is the only way I know you are going to comply with each and every one of my orders," smiled Allison.

Jennifer was so horny at this stage she didn't care how ridiculous that was. She was so afraid of what was in store for her but also so turned on. Allison then pulled her leash so that she was forced to stand up straight.

Allison then stood in front of her so she could admire her costume in full.

"So, are you ready for this party?" asked Allison.

"Yeah, I think this is a pretty intense costume, I will give you props," said Jennifer, and then deciding to lighten the mood by tagging along a dangerous joke, "it's not like you could embarrass me anymore!"

Allison smiled. She then said, "Well, there is one more thing I made, and it is a little creative, but-" she said, eyeing her wet panties, "I think a little horny slut like you is going to enjoy."

She then proceeded to take out a bit gag from her bag. But this wasn't like any bit-gag: it was prison orange in color. Before Jennifer could protest, Allison clipped it around her mouth forcing her teeth to clench it. Allison then held Jennifer by the hips and spun her so she could see herself in the mirror.

The gag was thick enough so that anyone could see the word GUILTY sprawled across it in block letters. Damn, this girl had gone to town to humiliate her. Allison smiled and lightly spanked Jennifer on the butt with her hand.

"Cute, huh? So is something gonna be a good prisoner for me today?"

Allison, flushed, nodded yes. What had she gotten herself into?

Taking her leash, she led her forward, opened her door, and pulled her out of the house. This was going to be the wildest party of Jennifer's life.


12