Halloween Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavis smiled, pulling lacy, fingerless gloves over her hands and forearms, and as she did so, she felt and studied the lacy web patterns. Mavis intentionally left her hair messy and shook it to mess it up even more. Her lips turned black as she brought her lipstick over them, then, with sultry precision, she looked in her mirror, pursing her lips as she dabbed a cloth on them to remove the excess. Her eye lashes were then plastered with black mascara. Mavis had never really worn make up much, but she felt good applying it, she felt naughty. She added a lacy black mask that covered just the top half of her face and fitted nicely around the bridge of her nose.

Contently grinning, she finally added the finishing touch. A tight black lace choker around her otherwise bare neck, with a little spider hanging off of it. She moved it to the side a bit so the spider was on the flesh of her neck instead of the middle of her throat.

Mavis scanned herself in the mirror. From her toes to her head. She took in everything from her red painted toes, her naked feet, up her bare legs all the way up to where the dark red dress ruffles and black lace ended half way up her bare thighs. She looked over the ruffles that covered her pantyless pelvis and her naked, hairy pussy. Then all the way up to the tight, comfy, form fitting corset. Her body looked so good. She touched her bare arms, and ran a finger over the lacy fingerless gloves, all the way up to the ruffles of the shoulder strap, which still rested on her upper arm as opposed to her shoulder. She admired her chest that had one or two freckles on the skin and then she looked at her naked shoulders, and the choker.

She looked herself in the depthless brown eye finally.

"You naughty little thing, you" she smiled at herself. The sting on her left butt cheek still rang hard, so with a grimace at noticing it and wondering what it was, Mavis lifted the dress up over her rump and gazed at her naked ass in the mirror.

Just there, on her left ass cheek, where she had imagined herself being spanked earlier, was the black, charcoal print of a big hand on the red flesh of her behind. She wiped at it but it wouldn't go away. She then quickly stopped, hearing a dark chuckle moving close to her. Behind her in the mirror she saw a movement in the darkness of the candle lit room. It was the black entity standing. Looming tall behind her. It rested a cold, roughly surfaced hand on her right butt cheek. Mavis almost buckled with a new wave of arousal but she flinched and spun around to face it.

"You have been marked Mavis. Now you are mine -" the black, crackling, heaving voice was interrupted by a screaming and thumping that made Mavis jump again. The black form vanished without finishing its statement. Mavis was left with a cocktail of fear and confusion. Was it actually real? She wasn't tired anymore.

The screaming and thumping continued. There was a violent pounding and slamming that filled her house with its gruesome and frightening sounds. Mavis ran out of her bedroom toward the noise.

12