Halloween Suprise

Story Info
My wife and friend turned me into a slut.
1.4k words
4.45
33k
39
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start out let me tell you a little about me. I love to crossdress and have a fetish about wearing pantyhose and tights. I wear them almost every day but don't like to wear underwear with them. I'm married to a loving woman who understands my crossdressing. I love going out in public to be seen dressed up.

It was getting close to Halloween and I was figuring what I was going to dress as for it. With my wife's help I settle on going as a hooker. We didn't have a party to go to so we decided to just walk around town me try to get some candy. Well Halloween came and we got dressed up me as a hooker my wife as my pimp. Walking around town was ok but we didn't get any candy. When my wife said you know we should play a prank on your friend Bob. What kind of prank should we do. Since you are dressed as a hooker you should go over there pretending someone called for your services and request to get paid she said with a evil smile. Well it didn't take to much to talk me into it. Bob didn't know about my crossdressing and it being Halloween I figured it would be okay.

We got to his house and my wife hid around the corner of his house. She was to come out when he gave me a hard time and demand our money. I rung the bell and waited for him to come to the door. He answer the door I could see he didn't know who I was. What do you want you're to old for trick or treating he said. I was call from this address for someone looking for a good time. Well that wasn't me you got to leave now he told me. Not till I get paid or my pimp will beat me. That's your problem not mine he said with no care in his eyes. Well my wife came from around the corner and said well it's your problem now so pay my bitch. He recognized her right away and started laughing. Is that Steve dress like that I can't believe it he looks like a hot sultry bitch he said to my wife. Yes he makes a good bitch don't you Steve oh I forgot it's Sally tonight she said.

Once Bob invited us inside he took a seat on the sofa and my wife motion for me to sit next to him and keep up my act. So I sat tight up against him and crossed my legs giving him a good view of them. I asked him if he liked them he could touch them. I should tell you this about Bob he wasn't a bad looking guy but he had the worst luck with women. Hey you got some really nice girly legs there but I know who you are now Bob said. My wife said hey if you think her legs are nice go ahead and touch them remember she's Sally tonight. I looked at her like what the hell are you doing. She just looked back at me and motion with her head to keep it up. I told Bob it was okay if he touched mt legs and uncrossed them throwing one of them over his leg. You don't know what you doing I haven't had a date in two years he told us. Well maybe Sally would be your date tonight my wife told him. I gave her another look but she only took out her phone and started to record.

Bob then all at once slid his hand on my leg saying he couldn't resist any more. This sent a electricidal spark though my entire body. I put my hand on the back of his head and started playing with his hair. His hand started to wander to the inside of my thigh making little circle. Now I started to lose control and moved my hand to his thigh. I was squeezing his thigh and before I knew it my hand was in his crotch feeling his cock grow under my hand. I got on my hands and knees next to him on the sofa leaning over I start to undo his belt. He put his hand on mine and said once you start there is no stopping do you really want to do this. I looked in to Bob's eyes and said I can't believe this but I do.

With that said I undid his pants and was amazed at his huge cock that sprang out at me. I put my mouth close to his cock It just felt right. My tongue dart out and lick around the head then up and down his shaft. He let out a moan and I heard my wife say I knew you wanted a cock in you. I brought my lips over his cock and slowly start taking it in my mouth. It took some time but I worked it all the way in with the tip of it half way down my throat. I worked his cock for maybe five minutes and it start to throb. I knew he was going to cum and cum down my throat. I couldn't believe I was going to be the reason Bob was going to cum. He unloaded a huge load down my throat I thought I was going to choke to death but I manage to swallow most of it. I finish licking Bob clean enjoying it to the max. Bob couldn't thank me enough.

My wife said that was really amazing but what would be more amazing would be if I got him going again so he could fuck you in the ass. I looked at her and she said you know you want it. You have me doing you with a strap on all the time here is your chance for the real thing. Well I couldn't argue with her I always wanted to know what a real cock felt like.

So I suck him until he got hard again. My wife got some lube out and started to apply some to my ass. She handed me the bottle so I could lube Bob's cock from tip to balls. Bob crab me and bent me over the sofa. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing up against my asshole. He pushed a little harder and felt my hole open and the head of his cock slide in. I moaned he push harder until he had half of it in me. I had to catch my breath then I rocked back on him until he was balls deep in me. I thought my asshole was going to tear. He started to slowly pump his cock in and out of me. I relaxed a little which made it much more enjoyable. I was rocking back and forth with him to get the maximum penetration.

Bob knew what he was doing slowing up when he was getting close to cumming then speeding up again. This went on for twenty minutes when he pick up the pace. I knew he was getting ready to cum. My wife must have known it to because she came over and got under neath me. She started to suck me off. I was loosing my mind when Bob started to grunt and unloaded a massive load in my ass. Which got me to shot everything I had in my wife's mouth. She quickly got up went into her purse got a tampon out and shoved it in my ass. She told me I was going to have Bob jizz in me the rest of the night. We thank Bob for a great night and he thank us and wanted to know if we could do it again soon. My wife told him we see but I think Sally would be very happy to get fuck by you again.

We said our good byes and headed home. My wife asked was it everything you thought it would be. I said it was everything and then more. She was happy about that and told me you are probably going to be doing a lot of that a lot more with a lot of guys. She told me we are going to get you implants to give you double D breast. She started me on hormones and laser treatment to remove all my body hair.

Bob was my number one client he fucked me twice a week. My wife had guys lined up for everyday of the week. This is how I spent all my time now fucking and sucking like a cheap whore. And I couldn't be happier.