Halloween Suprise Ch. 02

Story Info
I became Ken's sissy wife.
2.3k words
4.37
11.3k
13
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again it is Halloween and I have a great idea for a costume. Bob invited my wife and me to his party. Bob usually doesn't have parties but after last year he wanted to throw one so I would be with him for Halloween. My wife Sue wanted to know what I was going as so she could plan her costume. I told her she just has to wait and when I had it ready, she could see it.

About 2 weeks before the party I finish it and told Sue to sit in the living room. I made my big entrance and Sue jaw just dropped.

I can't believe you're going to wear that even for you that's out there. You are going to get all the attention and have all your holes filled she told me.

That's the idea. They are going to go nuts over me with Bob unloading his nuts in me. Don't get me wrong all the guys are going to unload in me.

Now I can get my costume ready and have it match yours. I don't think my will be as revealing as yours, but I think the guy and girls are going to love it.

Sue had gotten her costume ready and showed me it. I have to say she was hot and I would have done her right there except she won't fuck me since I let to many guys bareback me.

The night of the party we got dressed and ready for the party. When we arrived Bob almost fell over when he seen us. There we stood Sue as Super Girl wearing a thong leotard knee high boots and a cape. I was dressed as Wonder Woman also wearing a thong leotard but had nude tight under it to help keep my balls tuck in. My leotard had cut outs for my size 44 G breast implants it be exposed. To top it off I had all the accessories like golden lasso, bracelets and tiara. My red knee-high boots with 6-inch heels kept my tits at eye level.

Bob came over to me and grabbed my ass and sucked on one of my tits. He said that's why they're hanging out isn't it.

I replied they're there for anyone who wants them. If you want them suck them. If you want to stick you dick in between then stick your dick between them. I think you would rather fuck my mouth or ass though.

You know I'm going to use all your holes. You're going to love it and beg for more of my baby juice. You're going to be leaking my love sauce for days Bob said.

I told Bob lets go in and see who going to get this fucking started oh I mean party started. Sue walked in and guys just came up to her and put their hands all over her. Before I knew it her tits were out and being suck on. One guy picked her up and turned her upside down so he could move the crotch of her bodysuit to the side and buried his face in her pussy. She just undid his pants and started to suck his cock.

Frank walked up to me and ran his hand up and down my thigh. Sexy legs nice and smooth. Now let's check out your ass. Oh baby that's a good fucking ass. I bet I can make you cum just by fucking your ass.

Do you think your wife would like you fucking me. She might not like you dipping your cock in someone else's ass.

She doesn't like anal that much so when Bob said you'll be here she gave me the okay to cum in your ass as much as I liked. So be ready to be filled with my cum many times.

Hey just remember you not the only one that wants to fuck me. You'll have to share. I'm going to have cum flowing out my ass all night long.

Frank had enough talking and started to pull down my leotard. He sucked on my tits while pulling my leotard down to my ankles. I stepped out of it while Frank grabbed the back of my tights and ripped a hole in them. He stuck a unlubed finger in my ass. I bent over undid his costume pants and pulled his cock out. My lips went over his cock and slid down his shaft. He pulled away and led me to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he pushed me to my knees. He sat on the bed and spread his legs giving me assess. I licked his balls working up his shaft. Licking around the head I slowly slipped his cock back into my mouth. I was having fun teasing him when he said that's enough playing time to fuck. He pulled me up spun me around bent me over the bed. I felt him lube up my asshole and lean into me. The head of his cock was searching for my hole. I helped line it up for him and presto the head opened me up and in it went.

God that feels good work it in all the way. That's it now let's get some deep stroking going. His cock felt so good sliding in and out of my ass. I felt every inch of him while he made sure to work all the sides of my ass. He made sure to work the top, bottom, left and right. I couldn't help myself even with my cock soft and limp I felt and orgasm building inside me. He took a few more strokes with that magical cock of his. I shot my load on the bed. Even with my ass bearing down on his shaft it didn't faze him he just kept plowing my ass.

You just came didn't you. You don't have to answer I know you did. You love getting ass fucked. I can't believe how great your ass fells its a lot better than my wife's. I'm going to enjoy cumming in you.

Frank picked up the pace pounding my ass hard. I felt his cock swell and he started to grunt. I knew he was going to cum. I bared down on his cock with my ass. He started bucking and came deep in my ass. I felt every pump of his hot jizz shoot into me.

Frank pulled out and tucked a hundred-dollar bill in my tights saying I was worth it. I was going to get up when Bob and John walked up saying where do you think you're going. I just looked at them and said well I guess you're next.

Bob told John I got her ass you take her pretty mouth. They position me where they could get at me from both ends. John put his cock up against my mouth. I opened my mouth while John shoved his cock in. I licked the head and teased the tip. Bob started to push the head of his cock into my ass. My hole already being stretched by Frank eagerly let him in. I had John balls in my hand lightly squeezing them. I slip my mouth back over John's cock sucking and pumping his shaft. Bob was balls deep into my ass with his head rubbing my prostrate.

Sally your ass feels great it's better than I remember. I'm going to cum so deep in you. I love the way your legs and ass look and feels in these tights.

John's cock was working my throat hard. I was twisting my hand around his shaft with every pump. Twirling my tongue around his head. He stiffens up grabs my head. With his cock in my throat he started to cum pumping a huge amount of cum into my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough and almost choked on it. John made sure to let the last couple of drops fall onto my lips.

Bob was going to town masking sure he got every inch of his cock in my ass. I could feel every bit of him and I lost control. I started to orgasm shooting my load.into my tights. Bob got off on this and I could feel him picking up the pace. His cock started to swell making me orgasm again. Then Bob shot his thick hot load. I felt every squirt of his load.

Bob pulled out and he and john both stuck hundred-dollar bills into my cum filled tights. My wife Sue walked in and sat on the bed spreading her legs. I got my face between them and she pulled her leotard to the side revealing her cum soaked pussy. She asked if I wanted to clean her up. With out a second to think I buried my face into her. Sue said enjoy there are three loads in there and I think they want to put one into you. These guys want to fuck you more than they want a real girl.

After cleaning Sue out and making sure she orgasms I got up. I was going to put my leotard back on put couldn't find it. Bob appeared at the bedroom door holding it saying looking for this.

Your not going to need this the rest of the night from what I hear you are going to be very busy pleasing all the guys here. They all were watching you because I had a camera set up in there. Now they all want a turn with you so just come out here the way you are and get to it. I walked out with my tits jiggling shaking my ass trying to be sexy. This guy named Ken came up to me and started to nuzzle my neck.

Hey baby why don't we go over to the sofa. We can get to know each other better.

I let him lead me to the sofa. He sat and pulled me down onto it. His hand went right to my legs. Rubbing the inside of my thigh he bent down and started to lick my tits. I moaned a little and he asked if I would like to suck his cock. Being the cocksucker, I was I opened his pants and pulled out his cock right in front of the whole party. I gently lick the tip and his penis grow to about nine inches.

Don't worry you can take it all from what I seen earlier. Now just suck it and make sure you don't forget my balls. I love when a bitch plays with them. And it will be going in your ass so I can blow my load in your ass.

I ran my tongue all over and around his cock. With every lick I just wanted him to bend me over and fuck my ass. I sucked his cock and his nine inches went most of the way down my throat. I worked his cock for all I was worth.

Okay bitch I'm ready to fuck your ass now. I want you to lay on your back because they told me you like getting fuck like a woman.

I got onto my back he lifted my legs onto his shoulders. He got his cock lined up and even being that big my ass was gaped, so it went right in. He felt so good with his cock reaching deep into my ass. He grabbed my legs holding them straight up so he could get full penetration which he achieved. His balls were slapping my ass which got everyone watching to cheer. A couple of guys started to jerk off over my face. I could of cared less because Ken's cock was taking me to places, I never went to before. My mind went blank all I could feel was his cock filling my ass. I heard Ken saying that I was his bitch from now on. He kept fucking me while them guys unloaded all over my face.

Tell everyone how much you love my cock. Tell them all how you are going to be my little sissy slut from now on. Tell them how you are going to move in with me and take care of my every need.

I couldn't help myself I yelled out I love your cock I want it in me at all times. I'm your little sissy bitch whore as long as you give me your cock. You own my ass and I will do anything you ask of me.

Ken then pushed my legs toward my head my ankles were by my ears. With him leaning into me fucking me with everything he had. I couldn't believe it but I was going to cum again. Ken started to slam his full weight behind every thrush. I blew my load in my tights again with everyone cheering their approval. Ken was moaning and yelled out with this load of cum you are now my sissy bitch forever. And then he came the biggest load that I every had in me. He kept fucking me for ten more minutes making sure that I had every last drop of his cum in me.

He pulled out and my wife Sue walked up to me and shoved a butt pug up my ass. You're no longer my husband you're now his sissy wife. You will pack your bags and move into his place where you will do everything he tells you to. You will obey him and take care of all his needs just like a good sissy wife.

Ken got himself dressed again he took my hand and led me out of the party just wearing my tights and boots. We got into his car were he told me that I wouldn't need my balls anymore and that they were getting removed as soon as posable. That way I won't be making anymore mess in my tights. Sue ran up to the car and kissed me goodbye saying now you have what you always wanted. You get to be a full-time woman having sex just about every day. So, I started my new life as Ken sissy wife and I was never happier.