Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, obviously. I have to stay long enough to find out how you did on your anatomy quiz because I've been so intimately involved in your studies. The bus to Bloomington only leaves at 9:51 AM each day, so I guess you're stuck with me two more nights, but I definitely have to leave day after tomorrow, Halloween."

"Football practice is 6:00 AM tomorrow, after which I have several hours of class. I should be back around 3:00."

"What time is your quiz?"

"1:00, so I'll have time to review again during lunch. Wish I could do it with you again, but I won't have time to come back here."

"That's okay. I'm probably going to run out for a few hours tomorrow anyway."

"Something special planned?"

Ella gazed at him intently and asked, "Do you really want to know?"

"No, I guess not. Not when you put it that way."

"It's a job. I have to make money. I'm not your girlfriend."

"I know. I wish things were different is all."

"If wishes were horses....," Ella said.

"We'd all ride," Matt finished.

Ella looked at him quizzically. That was the second time he'd used a phrase that she'd only ever heard one other person ever use. That was so odd.

"You can't make this more than it is. You paid me for our first sexual encounter. I've stayed because you make me feel good, feel safe. I haven't felt this relaxed with anyone for years. I care for you a great deal. Taking me ice skating was an utterly beautiful gesture, which I would never have expected in a million years. But I don't know you and you don't know me. Enjoy what little time we have together. Cherish it, the way I will. I won't ever forget you. My time in La Crosse has been memorable in ways I never imagined. Please don't spoil it by expecting more than it can be. Please."

"I know, Ella, I know. I'm sorry. I promise I won't say any more about it. No disappointed looks, no snide comments, no sideways glances. Do what you have to do. I won't make problems for you. You deserve that from me. You could have dead ended me at the party and I never would have known what a pleasure you are to be around. It's been one of the most joyful experiences of my life, believe me."

"Thank you. It means a lot to me."

She reached down and stroked his cock.

"Oh, dear," Ella said. "This is pretty messy. I'm sure I'm leaking badly myself. I climaxed 3 times and it felt like you left a pint of cum in me. If we want to avoid a big wet spot on the bed, we really must clean ourselves off."

"I'll get us a wash cloth," Matt said.

"I have a better idea," Ella said, straddling his face and sucking his cock into her mouth.

Matt had never licked a woman after having sex before. For him, it was always foreplay. It was a totally different experience tasting himself as well as her. Surprisingly to him, it didn't taste that bad. It made sense, in a way. If it tasted too bad, it was unlikely Ella would be sucking cock for a living. Perhaps the fact he could still taste her at the same time and she licked the same combination of fluids from his cock made the whole situation more palatable. Surprisingly, his prick became hard again, and it seemed Ella was unwilling to accept anything less than another climax. Despite just having an orgasm, he found himself approaching another peak. He determined to give her another one as well and gently went after her clitoris, while lightly fingering the area between her vagina and rectum. She began squirming atop him and when he felt she was close, he lightly nipped her clit.

"Oh, God! What'd you do? Oh, shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. You fucker. I'm cumming!" Ella's voice going higher and higher.

Matt's mouth was struck with a fresh spate of her flowing juices and he lapped them up. Ella renewed her assault on his cock. With his previous orgasm within the last hour, she had to work hard for his cum, but her skills were up to the task. The head snugly lodged deep in her throat every time her mouth reached the root of his cock and the pressure of her throat muscles exerted an enticing friction rapidly spiraling his excitement and pleasure to a precipice. Matt grabbed her ass and clutched her sex hard to his face, sucking the bud of her clitoris as his cream rose, spilling from his glans to be guzzled into her voracious mouth. His pulsing discharge wasn't fully over before she gave a strangled moan and more liquid enriched his mouth.

They lay like that for several minutes, their mouths still touching the others sex organs but without the rushed licking or sucking, merely a relaxed contact. Ella was the first to move, giving a stiff pull on his cock with her hand, ensuring she gathered any last drops of his release into her mouth, then turning and cuddling into his arms. She glanced up at his face and noted the frosting glaze around his mouth from her own discharge, and giggling, licked the residue from his face.

"You may not be verbally adroit, Mr. Stein," Ella said, finishing, "but I can say with pleasurable certainty, you're quite orally adept. You made me cum hard. That little nibble on my clit was quite unexpected."

"Thank you, thank you very much," in his best Elvis Presley voice. "I do my best."

"I'm famished. What time is it?"

Matt craned his neck backward to glance at the small clock beside the bed.

"After seven."

"We need to eat," Ella said. "Would you like me to make you something?"

"You're not going to poison me, are you? You did say you have a hard time with toast."

Laughing, "I also said my toaster was broken. I'm no chef by any means, but I'm reasonably certain you won't die."

"That would be great."

"Let me see what you have and I'll get started."

She got up and buck naked, went into the kitchen, Matt following her. Ella started rummaging around in his cupboards and refrigerator for ingredients for a meal. Finding things she could work with, she started the prep. She washed and sliced some potatoes, leaving the skins on, chopped carrots, celery and onions and set them aside. She lightly browned some hamburger in a frying pan, and pouring off the grease, added a quarter cup of water, the vegetables, and some seasoning. Covering the pan, she let it simmer, stirring occasionally until the vegetables cooked.

Watching her engaged in these domestic tasks in all her naked glory was encouraging Matt's cock to another erection, much to his surprise. Went she bent over to get the frying pan and lid from the drawer under the stove, it was all he could do not to walk up to her and plunge his prick back in her delightful pussy.

"Down boy, down," he whispered to his cock, "she's our guest. You can't be molesting her constantly."

Ella must have heard him mumbling behind her because she turned and asked "What are you saying?"

He pointed to his erection and said, "I'm telling our unwelcome guest he has to leave now; you're busy and he can't pester you all the time."

"My God, I can't believe you're hard again. Are you taking Viagra behind my back?"

"I swear, it's not me. It's you. Watching you move around my kitchen totally naked is both so domestic and so erotic, I can't help it."

"Do you want me to put something on?"

"Please don't. I'd rather suffer blue balls than cover up that work of art."

"You sweet talker, you" Ella said. "Tell your little friend he's welcome to come around later if he wants to play, but we have to get through dinner first."

"I'll make sure he knows that."

He heard Chloe's text chime and glanced down at his phone.

How's day gone?

Fan-fucking-tastic

Emphasis on fucking?

Best anatomy lesson ever.

Decisions yet?

I guess. Not in my favor.

How?

She's working tomorrow.

I'm sorry.

Not your fault. Que sera, sera.

Still

Yeah, still.

You need to bend my ear?

Good for now, but thanks.

Sayonara

You too.

"Chloe," Ella asked, hearing the text chimes.

"Yeah. She wanted to know about the rest of my day."

"What did you tell her?"

"That I died and went to heaven."

Ella laughed and said, "It's too bad she's gay. You guys would make a great couple."

"Strictly speaking, we are a couple," Matt said, "just not within a sexual relationship. I said she was my closest female friend. That wasn't true. She's my closest friend, because I'll tell her things I would never tell anyone else."

"I got that. Apparently, she feels the same."

"We really get along. I don't know what I'd do without her. I decided after breaking up with my last girlfriend, to get her opinion about any woman I would willingly consider as a girlfriend. Chloe told me last year our relationship wouldn't last. My girlfriend was too selfish. She develops spot on evaluations about women within five minutes of meeting them. It's uncanny how accurate they are."

"What does she think about me?"

"She loves you."

"And?" Ella nudged.

"Doesn't think we will ever work."

"Finally, a sane opinion. You should take her advice."

"I am willing to accede to the inevitable."

"Thank you. I think our remaining time together will be much more enjoyable if you can look at it for what it is, great sex with a good friend, instead of more. Supper is ready. Did you bring your appetite?"

"All of them," he said, pointing to his still hard erection.

"You're insatiable."

"I have my Muse. She's my inspiration."

"You shouldn't have dressed up as Frankenstein. You should have gone to the party as a silver tongued devil. Flattery spills from your mouth like lies from a politician."

"The evidence doesn't lie," Matt said, pointing once more to the evidence.

A Discussion

Ella dished up a big plate of food and set it in front of him. "Try not to burn your tongue. I may have another use for it later." Patting the top of his cock. "You too, buddy."

She dished a plate for herself and sat down, Matt waiting until she sat down with him before eating any.

"You were waiting for me to taste mine before eating any to see if I'd keel over dead?"

"Just being polite. I'm not worried. Not too worried."

She waited for him to taste it before asking, "What do you think?"

"Very good. See, the thing about burning toast scared me. You're actually a good cook."

"I make do."

They ate in silence until Matt consumed about half his food, then he asked, "Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"I thought I did once. Just after I got to LA, young girl, fresh out of the sticks, still naive. I started dating a guy and he treated me okay, enough for me to trust him and move in with him. Turns out he was a pimp and he's the one turned me out. I quickly figured out that if I was going to fuck for money, I didn't need him to take most of it and I left him. It was touch and go for awhile. He didn't like his girls to leave him. I had to leave his area of operations and change my appearance. That's when I developed my niche. I figured more younger, healthier cocks at a lower price was better than risking myself with older guys who frequented prostitutes since I no longer had any protection. It's worked out for me on the whole."

"On the whole? Have you had any problems?"

"A frat house early in my career. I didn't collect ahead of time and they didn't think simple blow jobs were sufficient. I ended up getting raped by several of the members and they didn't give me a cent afterward. I'm more careful now. Money up front and I prefer situations where both males and females are present. I do more scoping out. If I decide to do a frat house, I check with some of the other students to find out what kind of reputation they have on campus. I tend to stay away from houses catering to the wealthy and privileged, or jocks, preferring the ones catering to the geeky science guys. Not to enforce stereotypes, but they tend to appreciate a good blow job and don't get frustrated I won't do more."

"Did you report them to the police?"

"One of the risks of the profession. It's hard to bitch to the cops about not getting paid for an illegal act. Even if raped, I was there to have sex for money. Prosecutors don't like those kinds of cases. Too hard to get a conviction. I did get even, though."

"What did you do?" Matt asked.

"One of my geeky, science guys hacked their computers and put most of their evil shit online. Most of them got expelled and they closed their fraternity chapter."

"Did it bother you I was a jock?"

"You're not really a jock. You're serious about school. Completely different attitude about the role of sports in your life and women. I vetted you pretty good before deciding to come to your apartment. You'll recall that most of my questions were about your sports activities, your girlfriends or if you had them, if you were cheating on them. If you'd given different answers or I'd detected lies or deception in your answers, I wouldn't be here now. The fact that you'd have a friend like Chloe seals the deal for me. A real jock wouldn't have a gay girlfriend. If the woman wasn't willing to put out for them, they wouldn't be friends."

"I never realized your life was so complicated. Somehow, I figured it was simply collecting money and having sex."

"If I treated it that casually, I'd be dead."

"Shit, and you still want to do this?"

"It's what I know. I don't take many chances. I'm careful. I'm 29 years old without any marketable skills. I've been doing this for eleven years now. What do I put on a resume? Eleven years of experience sucking cock or spreading my legs. What kind of job can I get? Cashier at a 7-11? There's parts of the country where it's more dangerous to work in a convenience store than as a prostitute, especially the way I do it. And the pay's much worse. I have the freedom to travel the country like I'm doing now. I can afford to go to a Broadway play if I want to. Even if I went to school and got a degree, I have to explain an eleven year old gap in my work history. I've thought about it. I really have. I don't feel I have much choice."

"I see your point, but prostitution is as age limited as sports. Eventually, your looks go and it's not as easy to rake in the cash."

"This from someone saying I look like a 21 year old. You don't think I'd make a good MILF?"

"You'd be a fucking fantastic MILF. But even if you can keep doing it for another fifteen or twenty years, you're fifty and still with no marketable skills and instead of eleven years of sucking cock, your experience is thirty-one years of sucking cock. That's worse. Unless you set aside a ton of money for a long retirement, you're jobless, penniless and without even Social Security to back you up. Have you been putting into Social Security or paying taxes on your income?"

"No," she admitted, "nor have I done a good job of saving money thus far. I tend of live off my savings for awhile so I don't have to work so much. It's emotionally draining sucking cock all the time."

"I can imagine. As much as I like sex, I'm not sure I'd like being forced to fuck constantly like some prize stallion on a Kentucky stud farm. Instead of calling it prostitution on a resume, can't you call it public relations or something?"

"Working for who? What company?"

"For yourself. You're an entrepreneur. Hell, tell them you were in a coma for ten years and just came out of it."

Ella laughed. "You're funny."

"I'm serious. Tell them you were overseas traveling on a trust fund for several years and it gave you experience in dealing with people, but the trust fund's run out and you had to get a job. That would explain the lack of paying taxes and social security."

"You are serious?"

"Of course."

"What? You're going to support me while I go to school?"

"You know I can't, but if you go to school, it puts a time limit on your career. You can continue as now, but only until you finish school. Look, I'm not trying to be your boyfriend now. I'm trying to be your friend. For whatever cockamamie reason, you've never had a friend or anyone you could depend on. At the very least, I'd like to be that friend. It may be crazy, but I care for you a lot and girlfriend or not, I don't want to see you having to suck cocks for the rest of your life."

"It's crazy, you know; what you're proposing."

"It's not. You know in your heart it's not. Just think about it, okay. You don't have to make any instant decisions. You've got time. You're not dying tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll think about it. No promises, but I'll think about it."

"Good! in that case, I'll clean up," Matt said.

He stood up and Ella noticed his erection was gone.

"Oh, dear. Where did the bad boy go?"

Matt followed her gaze and noticed what she was looking at.

"Don't worry," he said. "It's a temporary absence. He gets bored at discussions about finance. I'm sure he'll show up later."

"I'm going to take another hot bath. I'm feeling a bit sticky."

"I'll join you when I'm done," Matt said.

Matt gathered up the dishes and stowed the leftovers in the fridge. He washed and dried the dishes, then went into the bathroom. Ella was laying back in the tub, soaking in the warm water, the tips of her breasts peeking out.

"Get in. Sit behind me like yesterday. I'll make room," scooting up as she spoke.

Matt got in, pulled her back and his hands automatically went to her breasts.

"I don't know why I'm loving these baths so much," Ella said. "In LA, I used to take a shower and it was fine. I've had more baths in the last two days than I had in the previous five years. It's very pleasant just floating in a tub of hot water."

"Hence, the popularity of hot tubs and spas."

"Damn. I suppose it is pretty similar. Why didn't I use the bathtub there?"

"Because the water didn't bubble? You were too busy? Who knows. I take a lot of showers too, it's quicker if I'm in a hurry. A bath is good for aches and pains though. Sometimes, after a football game, I have to soak in an ice bath. I hate that. I know it's supposed to help with delayed onset muscle soreness and all, but brrrr. If I wanted an ice bath, I'd drive a snowmobile through a hole in the ice on a lake."

"Have you ever ridden a snowmobile?"

"This is Wisconsin. I think everyone's ridden a snowmobile."

"I've never been. Will they have snowmobiles in New York?"

"Not in the city, but if you get out in the countryside, someone will have them. Unless you have a big farm, or a designated snowmobile trail, most snowmobiles are driven on lakes to avoid trespassing on people's property."

"That's right. The lakes freeze up here, don't they?"

"Sure does. Where most kids learn to skate, too. What about skiing? Have you ever been skiing?"

"I tried mountain skiing one winter near Lake Tahoe, but never cross country."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Never got good enough to really enjoy it. I did better skating today than I ever did skiing. Chloe's a good teacher."

"She taught me, too."

"I like Chloe. She's very funny."

"Hilarious, but the reason I like her is if I need her for anything; anything at all, she's there for me. The make-up for the party, the clothes for you today. Hell, once I was so depressed after my girlfriend broke up with me, she came over and had sex with me. She doesn't like sex with guys, she's not into them, but for me, she gutted it out. She didn't have to do it. I didn't even ask her to do it, but she knew I needed it. I suppose it helped we'd dated before and it wasn't the first time we'd slept together, but it was above and beyond. You can't be a better friend."

"Speaking of sex, Mr. Stein, I notice from the unmistakable poking of my backside, that your little bad boy friend is back. We can adjourn back to your bed, or I will use you right here like the stallion you are."

"Tempting offer, the bath," Matt said, "but it's not that big and I like to sprawl, plus I can fall asleep after because I'm up at 5."

1...45678...10