Halloween Surprises Ch. 01

Story Info
Zero trick but lots of treats this Halloween.
1.5k words
3
2.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I'm either early or late, depending on your P.O.V, but I started writing late.

Isaac Nicholson, October 31, 2028

After Catherine and I finished our shifts at the Police Station, we went home changed into our Halloween costumes and decided to visit the Elliston's. All three of their houses were decorated for the holiday, which must've taken some effort. but the main house, the one with the Chestnut tree in the front yard was EPIC! There were two tombstones in the front yard. One read; Here lies Charles Manson, may he BURN IN HELL! along with a couple of obligatory Jack-o-Lanterns, a shabby looking dog house with a very realistic looking Cujo - our parents rented the movie, before their split-up - complete with recorded growling and barking sounds along with a HUGE plastic spider. But Cat and I weren't sightseeing. We ere going to deliver some news news that the Elliston's would hopefully love. I rang the doorbell, which had been rewired to sound like a single gong. Instead of Lurch, from the Adams Family, The door was answered by Clint and Pam Elliston, dressed as Herman and Lily Munster.

Clinton "Clint" Elliston

"Well if it isn't Herman Munster and his ravishing wife Lily!" Isaac said.

I must admit, that not until someone spoke, did I realize the new arrivals were Isaac and Catherine Nicholson. In costume as Captains America and Marvel.

"Why thank you! And you look equally as stunning Captains." Pam said.

"It may be a little early for trick or treating, but we thought we'd try on our costumes, to find out if they'd fit."

"Actually, it was the kids' idea." said Lee, dressed in an orange prison jumpsuit. She resisted calling me 'master' even though I'd made it clear, on the final day of our trial, that that was part of our BDSM play. Alongside her stood her daughter Amber in her police officer's costume. Upon seeing and recognizing the new arrivals, she stood at attention and saluted. A gesture which both Isaac and Catherine returned.

Melody Elliston -

I had just finished nursing Thomas - my newest angel loves my breast milk as much as his sister did and their daddy still does - and was putting him down for a nap, when I heard my sister's voice. I left our nursery and went downstairs.I got to the living room in time to see Captains America and Marvel saluting Lee. I looked again and saw my niece Amber in her policeman's costume. It must've been her they were saluting Or perhaps they were returning her salute. Only when Captain America began speaking did I realize he was Isaac Nicholson. Which meant that Captain Marvel was his sister.

Catherine Nicholson -

Both Isaac and I knew that the Elliston's had their children back, so that was no big surprise. And on the day of their reunion, we'd have bet our badges that both Clint and the Reenberg's had something to do with it.

"I guess great minds really do think alike. Both Cat and I decided to try on our own costumes to find out if they'd fit."

"But that's not why were here." I said.

"Thar house across the street, our house, was rented by the Sacramento P.D., for surveillance purposes. Though we really did live there." My brother said.

"Following your arrest last year, the house was put up for sail and after my brother unwittingly sandbagged the jury, guess who bought that very same house?"

Pam had such a grin on her face. "Let me guess. You?"

Both Isaac and I nodded. "We both agreed to sock away part of our paychecks until we were able to give ourselves a gift.

Moments later a little girl, dressed as Mulan, it must've been Pam's daughter, she looked so much like her mother, came walking up to me, hugged me and said "Welcome to the neighborhood Kitty."

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

Both Pam and I glanced at each other, with puzzled looks on our faces. "Kitty?" We said in unison.

"That goes back to when your kids' blood was taken." Isaac said.

"Some of the children were afraid of the needle, but Isaac and I were there to assuage their fear. I even went so far as to introduce myself. Saying "Hi, my name is Catherine. My brother over there calls me Cat, for short. I'll tell you what though. If you're brave, I mean really brave and don't make a fuss, then you can call me Kitty. Okay? Of course, in the middle of telling each child this, their blood was taken."

"Thank you for showing such compassion." said Melody dressed as Black Canary.

"About time you showed up. I assume you were in the nursery." I said.

My sandy-blond queen nodded. "Finished nursing Thomas when I heard the brat. Got down here in time to see Amber saluting the Captains. Or them returning her salute."

Amber marched right up to my sister-wife and said "Auntie Melody, my mommy is not a brat!"

Melody Elliston -

It was so cute hearing my niece defending her mother. I bent down, putting my hands on my knees, playfully batted the bill of her hat and said "Maybe not anymore, dumpling. But when she was younger, oh brother!"

"Who's Thomas?" asked Catherine

"One of our newest bundles of joy another being Pam' daughter Miyoko."

"I assume you put him down for a nap after feeding him." said Isaac.

"You assume correctly sir." I said.

"After he wakes up can we see him?"

"Well, after after a diaper change, I think that can be arranged.

"Before you arrived I had put Miyoko down for a nap, which means she should be waking up at any -"

Just then a baby's cry came over the living room monitor.

Pam Elliston -

"time." I concluded.

Need some help?" the natural brunette asked.

"Sure, come on."

"Hey," said Clint, "what about me?"

"Well...no offense 'Herman', but in that costume, you just might scare our little girl."

While Melody tried to hide a bemused smile and Clint scowled at our sister-wife, the fake Captain Marvel and I went up to our nursery.

"Knock knock," I cooed to my baby girl, in a sing-songy voice, as we entered, "well hello little darling. Did you have a nice nap? I brought someone to see you."

As we neared Miyoko's crib, Catherine sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose "Eww." she said.

"I know. Good thing we practically cornered the market on diapers." I said Then pointed to the closet. "They're over there, by the way."

While the costume-clad policewoman went to the closet, I picket up my baby girl and brought her to the changing table.

After opening the door, Catherine took a diaper from one of the many packages - we buy in bulk - and the box of wipes and brought them over to the table. With practiced ease, and I've had a lot of practice, I cleaned and diapered Miyoko in no time. Then I threw the dirty diaper and wipe in a trash can, which had a 'Toxic waste' sticker on it.

Moments later, the door to the nursery opened and Hikaru stuck her head in. "Is it okay to come in?" she asked.

"Sure is sweetie," I told her. "I know how much you love to see your little sister."

"As much as Christie loves to see and be around her baby brother."

"Now that the 'dirty' work is over, can I hold her?"

"Just be gentle with her." I said, handing the infant to the fake Captain Marvel.

"Oh no worries there," said Catherine, "isn't that right honey?"

While the older woman knelt, so Hikaru could see her baby sister better, I put the box of wipes back in the closet and closed the door.

"Ready to rejoin the others?"

Seconds later, the door to the nursery opened and my eldest darted out into the hallway.

"Hikaru, slow down!" I shouted.

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

I heard Pam shouting at Hikaru to slow down, as our first born bolted into the hallway. She almost skipped down the stairs, pausing at the bottom, to catch her breath. Then, after hearing thudding on the steps, like a medieval royal herald, she stood stock-straight.

"Ahem! Presenting my dad's wife, my mommy!" she said.

We all laughed, because by the time the child said 'mommy', we could clearly see that it wasn't Pam, but Catherine Nicholson descending the stairs. When she finally noticed who it really was, Hikaru blinked.

"Kitty, where's mommy?"

"She's putting your baby sister back in her crib."

"But I wanted her to bring Miyoko down to show everybody!" whined Hikaru.

"Oh, I'm sure you did honey," Catherine said, a soothing tone to her voice, "but you know, except for my brother Isaac, I think everyone here has already seen her. Besides, Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. And I've heard that a birthday coming up."

to be continued...