Halloween Surprises Ch. 02

Story Info
Several more words and just as many surprises.
1.5k words
4.67
1.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"well, mommy told me that storks brought me and my half-sister to her and her half sister before Thanksgiving."

I thought so. Isaac and I will try to come to your birthday party, but we are on the Sacramento Police Force and, well, there are no guarantees."

Pam Elliston -

After putting Miyoko back in her crib, I left our nursery and went downstairs, to join the others. As I descended, I overheard Catherine telling Hikaru my decision and heard my eldest whine. But mention of the upcoming birthday, which she shared with Christie, as well as the Thanksgiving holiday, seemed to brighten her mood.

Moments later, Aaron, dressed as Superman approached the pair.

"Hey Hikaru, some of us kids are gonna play Hide and Seek in the backyard. Wanna play?"

She looked at the older woman, who shrugged her shoulders.

"Go on, have fun with the other kids. But don't mess up your costumes. You still have to go trick or treating." the costume-clad police woman said. Then imitated a witch's cackle.

After the children left, giggling as they went, the natural brunette came over to join the rest of us.

"I'd say my eldest has made a new friend." I said, giving Catherine a playful jab in the side. There was a sudden pink hue to the woman's cheeks. Along with a gentle smile on her face.

"So, I understand the two of you are parents." Clint said.

Melody Elliston -

Catherine looked at her brother, a shocked expression on her face. "I thought we were going to tell them together." she said.

"Well you know me. Can't keep a secret for very long." Isaac said.

"Did you have a boy or a girl?" Zoey asked. She was in costume as Elvira, Mistress of the Night. Her own brassy-brown hair, being the lone give away. She still had the figure to pull that off despite being almost as old as Aunt Cheryl, when Clint started the harem.

"What did you name the child?' Stefani asked, in costume as the Bride of Frankenstein.

"First," Catherine said, "let's take you back to the night of the dinner party. After we moved in.

Or rather after the party, when Pam gave Cat that DVD.

"After we got home and I changed clothes, we started the DVD and began taking incriminating notes. One thing led to another and, well, you can guess what happened."

"Knew it!" Pam exclaimed.

"The next time we had sex. was the very next day, at the Yolo County Courthouse, before your arrest warrants were drawn up.

Sex at the workplace. So hot." I said.

"Then we had sex in two of the interrogation rooms at the county jail. The last of which you had just been interrogated in, Clint."

"So risky." Zoey said.

"Especially when Elisabet Reenberg caught us coming out of one of those rooms. I was relieved, but puzzled, why she didn't bring up Cat and I having sex in her cross-examination of me." Isaac said.

"At the end of that first day, Cruzita Martinez publicly told us she needed to talk with us about our testimonies. As she led us to her office, I thought 'Well, the end of two promising careers is upon us. She's going to demand we turn in our guns and badges.'"

"And..."

"Not only did she not demand we do that, thank God, but she wanted us to have sex while she masturbated. I told her that we weren't into incest, but because of a talk with Elisabet Reenberg, she knew that was bullshit."

"So.."

As the prosecutor stripped and began to masturbate, both Cat and I stripped and I began to 'pound her cunt' as Cruzita put it.

"Kinky!" Lee said.

"And the result of all that sex was, I gave birth to a very healthy baby girl last December!" Catherine exclaimed.

Clint stuck out his hand and shook first Isaac's then Catherine's hand.

Clinton "Clint" Elliston II -

"Congratulations!" I said as I shook first Isaac's then Catherine's hand.

Of course, all my women swarmed the fake Captain Marvel, hugging and kissing her.

"I guess Zoey's question has been answered." said Melody.

I leaned close to my sandy-blond queen and quipped "You could say 'The Cat's out of the bag.'" Then I did my best imitation of Herman Munster's laugh. While my sister-wife simply rolled her eyes, everyone else groaned.

"And we've named our little girl after Mrs. Munster." Issac said, pointing at my Japanese queen.

"Lily?" Pam squeaked.

Both Catherine and her brother shook their heads "Pam" they said in unison.

Upon hearing this, you could've knocked my Oriental beauty over with a feather I'm...honored." was all she said.

"Furthermore, and we mean no offense to you Melody, but we've given our baby girl the full name Pamela Leann. Catherine said.

Now it was Lee's turn to be stunned. I hadn't seen that look on her face since our children were returned to our custody a couple of months ago. "Cool" was all she said.

Alicia Elliston -

I sat at one end of the couch in our living room dressed as Alice, from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland, while my niece Christie, dressed as Elsa, from the Frozen movies, sat at the other. The end closest to one of the baby monitors. A few minutes passed and then we heard a familiar noise coming through the device. A baby's cry.

"Mommy, Thomas is awake." said Christie.

"So I here. A little sooner than expected, but whatever. Come on sunshine, let's go see your baby brother."

The little girl didn't have to be told twice. She almost beat her mother to the stairs.

"Hey now! I know how much you love seeing your baby brother, but for Pete's sake slow down!"

"Kid's gonna be a track star." Pam said.

My big sister seemed to ignore her half-sister, turned to the Nicholson's and said "You're both welcome to join us Captains."

Melody Elliston -

Christie and I went upstairs to the nursery. I walked, she ran. Got to admit, Pam's right. Kid's got the makings of a track star. Of course, she reached the nursery door first, but like a good little girl, waited for her mother.

"Hey little guy," I cooed, in a sing-songy voice, upon entering the nursery "I brought someone to see you. Your big sister!"

"Hi Tommy." Christie cooed.

The baby gurgled back at his big sister.

I sniffed the air, as we neared the baby's crib. "Whoa! Somebody needs a diaper change!"

My first born giggled.

I picked the infant up and took him to the changing table, while Christie went to the closet to get a diaper and the box of wipes. As I laid him on the table, my daughter joined us, carrying the two items. I don't know why, but in the middle of changing Thomas, the little dickens squirted on me!"

"Hey now! I am not your Auntie Lee! Nor am I your Granny Vicky! No i'm not." I said.

Once again, my daughter giggled, before going to put the wipes back in the closet.

While she was doing that, I cleaned and re-diapered Thomas and threw the dirty diaper and wipes in the trash. I then picked him and started toward the nursery door. "Come on. There's someone else who'd like to meet you." I said. After closing the closet door, Christie opened the other one. On the opposite side were Isaac and Catherine Nicholson.

"Ohhh, he's adorable!" said the natural brunette.

"Thanks." I said. Then added. "Would one of you like to hold him?"

The two played a game of 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' to find out who would hold my baby. a game which Isaac won.

"Here you go." I said, handing my youngest to the fake Captain America. "Need to go freshen up. The little stinker peed on me."

As I walked toward the staircase, I looked over my shoulder and smiled. Isaac was bouncing Thomas in his arms, while his sister was wagging a single finger across his vision. I could almost hear Catherine saying 'Naughty naughty' in her sing-songy voice.

After descending the stairs, I went to out bathroom, dampened a washcloth and cleaned the pee from my face. I reapplied what little make-up I had on and went back upstairs. After taking Thomas from the doting costumed police officers, I put him back in his crib and closed the nursery door. The four of us - Christie was there too - went downstairs to join the others.

Stefani Elliston -

Soon it was time for the kids to go trick or treating, which was the highlight of their day. Isaac and Catherine went home to prepare their own bowls of goodies. My mother-in-law's son, Clinton III went as Maverick, from Top Gun, while my Daisy went as Lucky, from Spirit, Riding Free. Alicia's little girl Cassandra went as Supergirl and my Zoey's boy Zane went as Prince Eric, From Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid. After they got home, Clint mentioned shepherding nine kids around our neighborhood made him feel like the father from that ancient sitcom The Brady Bunch, except he was three kids up on that man and none was from a blended marriage. He said it was worth it, to see the smiles on their faces, after the got their treats. The last houses they went to were the Mihara's and the Nicholson's. The Mihara girls gave the kids two Fortune cookies each and the Nicholson's gave them fruit snacks.

The End.