All Comments on 'Halloween Trick or Treat'

by Yman67

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Great games to remember! A twist is to say the least, well done!

wildman187wildman187over 8 years ago
divorced or dead

opening line you said "I am a divorced man" and then you say "Before she died, my wife and I had hosted many house parties" and then you could handle 20 people but you had 31 people at your party but made no comment about being over crowed but over all story was interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

Enjoyed the story, only problem with it, the wife left/divorced or she died

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm, Death??

Was it natural or ?

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Sorry.

Not interested in incest.

digger33digger33over 8 years ago
More

Hope you'll consider adding more to this story line. Thought it was well written even with the few errors. Keep writing.

dk519dk519over 8 years ago
Good

but there were a few inconsistencies. Did you and your wife divorce? Or did she die? Also, you can handle a party of 20 people, but you had 17 women and 16 men. If you include yourself, then 15 other men. That's 32.

@JudyLee. If you don't like Incest, why did you read the story under the incest tag?

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Read it before.

If this was for the Halloween contest, it is far from an original plot line. There have been multiple stories of "Oops! I didn't know I fucked/sucked my relative until the masks came off." Most are better written, with a lot more character development and more to the plotting.

The one thing that really stood out in this (and not in a good way) is how quickly the father lost his objections after he found out it was his daughter. It was basically, (Him) "We can't do this because I'm your father!" (Her) "But you liked when I sucked your dick, dad." (Him) "You're right, let's fuck!" Totally unrealistic.

brosismombrosismomover 8 years ago
Stupid stuff

divorced or widowed ?

bruceacimbruceacimover 8 years ago
Judy Lee...Why Did You Read It?

just don't understand y u felt the need to say anything about ur presonal dislikes...the story is clearly labeled as incest...if u don't like it y did u read it...i looked at ur profile and saw which authors/stories u like...u wouldn't appreciate me leaving a comment like u did that i don't like ur particuliar types of stories would u...in fact u would probably have thought it quite rude to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous