Halloween Tryst

Story Info
Halloween Party aftermath and a game of Truth or Dare.
7.8k words
4.65
6.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think about throwing a Halloween party this year?" My wife, Chloe, asked me as she entered our room, fresh from the shower.

It made sense she would want to. We had just finished getting everything unpacked in our new apartment. Instead of a housewarming party, a Halloween party would be seasonally appropriate.

She watched me ponder it over as she got into bed next to me. "How many people were you thinking?" I asked before I committed. I hated large crowds, and there wasn't a lot of people I was fond of.

"Twenty-ish?" The number hung in the air for a moment. Twenty doesn't sound like a lot, but location plays a huge role. Twenty people in an auditorium? No big deal. Twenty people in your apartment, well that's a different story.

"Egh, I guess 20 people doesn't sound that bad, so long as they don't destroy the place." Chloe was born and raised in our city; she was used to a crowd. She went to school here, she went to college here. Hell, up until our honeymoon, I'm not certain she was ever away from it. I grew up in a small community. My graduating class wasn't much more than 20 people. It was quite the culture shock when I started college.

"Ooooh, thank you baby, I gotta call Erin and start planning!" She kissed my cheek before pulling out her phone and calling her best friend.

Erin and Chloe had been close for forever. They're the kind of friends who have been friends so long that neither of them remembers when it happened. As Chloe's parents tell it, they met in pre-school and have been closer than siblings ever since. When Erin got married to Chris a few years ago, Chloe was right beside her as her Maid of Honer, and when Chloe and I said 'I Do', it was Erin who filled that role.

As Erin and Chloe talked excitedly over the phone, making plans on costume ideas, food and drink requirements, and the guest list, I fell asleep pondering costume ideas of my own.

When I woke up the next morning, I had an invite on my iPad to a Freeform file (this collaboration tool that Apple released on iPad). It was quite extensive, and included a To-Do list for the apartment, supplies needed to spookify up the place with fog lights, a laser level, a large cauldron like bowl for the punch, Halloween themed activities, a tentative guest list, and some couples costume ideas for both Chloe and I, and Erin and Chris. These girls nerded out over the party.

I chuckled to myself as I got ready for work while Chloe snoozed away peacefully. The perks climbing the corporate ladder, she was able to chose what days she commuted to the office and what days she worked from home. Another perk was the large apartment we'd just moved into.

Chloe had a drive that was unmatched, and when she threw herself at something, there wasn't much that could stop her. So, at 34, she was the youngest Managing Director in the history of her company. I couldn't tell you exactly what her job duties entailed, but I can tell you she was the average office workers boss's boss's boss. Beneath Chloe where the Department Level management, and beneath them where the Team mangers. She answered directly to the COO of her company, and from what I can gather, was being groomed to take over for him when he retires in the next few years.

I wasn't quite as ambitious as Chloe, but I'm doing okay. At 35, I'm working as an engineer for a moderate sized manufacturer. It isn't glamorous work, but I enjoy what I do and I like my coworkers. I'm in line to be Senior Engineer if the dinosaur who's been holding down that title for the last 20 years ever retires. He's 72 years old, but is still sharp as a razor.

In almost no time, September gave way to October, and before I knew it, the weekend before Halloween was upon us. Chloe and Erin had done most of the planning. I helped set up for the party, but Chloe and Erin made the snacks, bought everything needed for the drinks, as well as the various activities they'd decided on. Honestly, about the only thing I did was set up the fog machine and laser so it made it look like you were walking through a toxic swamp. I rigged up a cooler for the fog machine to flow through so the smoke hung low to the floor, and installed some LED lighting around the apartment that we could program to enhance the atmosphere we were going for. I also installed some speakers that could be used to play the haunted effects we were going for, as well as some music. I had a blast getting all of this set up.

"Babe, will you get the door, I'm changing into my costume?" Chloe hollered from the bedroom.

I stepped away from the laptop I would be running the sound and lighting systems from and went to see who was at my door.

As the door swung open, I was greeted by Spider-Man and Felicia Hardy, better known as the notorious cat burglar, Black Cat. Both of them looked terrific. While they may not have been comic book accurate, they at least could pass for their depictions in the Spider-Man game that released on PlayStation. Erin wore a white wig and small mask over her eyes and a black body suit that accentuated Erin's body in all the right places.

I've known Erin for a decade now. I won't lie and say that I've never looked at her in a sexual way, because I have. She was a beautiful woman. But this was different. Erin almost always dressed modestly. She didn't wear a lot of form fitting clothing, even in the times we'd been swimming together. On those occasions, she'd worn a "mom-kini" (A two piece swim suit, but there's a cover attached to the top that covers the stomach). From what I'd gleaned from Chloe, Chris was a bit of the jealous type, who didn't like the idea of someone else checking out his wife. That was going to be a problem tonight, because that suit fit her like a second skin and left little to the imagination. Although her costume didn't show any cleavage, it was form fitting enough to show off the shape nicely. It also revealed Erin had a flat stomach and a very shapely ass, with each cheek clearly defined by the spandex stretched taught.

I stepped aside to let our guests in and was rewarded a quick sideways hug from Erin and a handshake and a pat on the back from Chris.

"You two look great!" I told them as put the last few necessities on the table. "Who's idea was this?"

"Well, Erin figured since you and Chloe were going as a Superhero couple, we should too." Spider-Man answered as I tried not to check out Erin's ass when she leaned over the counter to plug her phone in.

"Technically Batman and Harley aren't a couple." Chloe interjected as she joined us near the kitchen, disguised as Harley Quinn. This was the first time I'd seen her costume, and it took me by surprise. Chloe is no prude, and this wasn't necessarily inappropriate, I just figured she'd go for something more conservative since her coworkers and their children would be joining us.

She was pretty close to Margot Robbie's version of Harley quin. Blonde pigtails, one tip died blue, the other pink, studded choker, red and blue jacket over a white T-shirt that stopped an inch or two above the blue and red hotpants that I wasn't convinced wasn't just a pair of boyshorts underwear, and some fishnet stockings.

Erin squealed "Oh my God, you look fantastic!"

"Me!? What about you, just look at you." The two hugged one another and before setting about finishing up before the guests started to arrive.

The party invites said the start time was 6pm, so we still had an hour and half to go. The guests were going to be an assortment of coworkers and friends between the four of us. We still had some time, but people occasionally do show up early.

I took Chris, I mean Spider-Man, back to the computer and tasked him with finishing up the playlist for the party. It didn't have to be all Halloween music, so if he was welcome to add what he wanted while I went and tried to squeeze myself into my rubber Batman suit. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was wildly uncomfortable, and it didn't breathe at all. Also, comically, as I walked sometimes my thighs would rub together and cause the rubber to squeak with each step I took. Needless to say, I will not be donning my cowl again anytime soon.

A short time later, guests started to arrive and we all busied ourselves welcoming them and their families. We helped with the various activities we'd planned. Costume contest (a kid in a Transformers costume that actually transformed took first), a pumpkin carving contest (one of Chris' coworkers manage to depict a vampire transforming into a bat and flying back to his castle, he won), some trivia games, and a few other activities filled out the itinerary, all which seemed to go over well with those in attendance. Beverages, adult and child-friendly, were served throughout the night. Since Erin and Chris were crashing at our place tonight, the four of us consumed a healthy amount of libations, and we were feeling pretty good by the time the last guest was ushered out. The apartment didn't look too trashed, but since it was 11pm, we decided to save the cleaning for the next morning.

I couldn't wait a minute longer, I retreated to my bedroom and changed. Being Batman wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I returned to the living room in a t-shirt and gym shorts. Everyone else was apparently fine with their costumes.

"Here, I made this for you." Chloe handed me a drink as I took a seat on the couch next to her. It was some whiskey in a Dr. Pepper. She'd made it fairly strong, but it still went down like butter as I drank it.

"What do you all want to do?" Erin asked as she took a seat on the floor, her back against the couch between Chris' legs.

"Want to act like teenagers, and play a game of Truth or Dare?" Chloe asked, slurring her words a bit.

"Laaaaame." Chris huffed, his eyes looking heavy.

"Do you have a better idea?" Erin asked him, with a little ice in her voice.

Chris looked like he was about to say something, then stopped and waved his hand away from himself.

"Okay, I'll start. Erin. Truth? Or Dare?" Chloe asked eagerly.

"Um, I guess truth."

"Boo!" Chloe said through a laugh. "What is your guilty pleasure?"

Erin thought for a minute. "I guess after a trying week, I like to sit around and eat junk food while watching Mexican soap operas. I have no idea what they're actually thinking, but I feel like I know everything that's going on."

Erin turned to look at me. "Truth or Dare Mr. Vengeance?"

Hell if I was going to be the first to take a dumb dare. "Truth."

"What is the biggest lie you have ever told?" Erin asked

"Hmmmm. I guess that would have to be the time I told my Sustainable Manufacturing Professor that I would need an extension on a project we were working on because my Grandma died."

"But your grandma didn't die?" Erin looked at me quizzically.

"Oh, no she did. But she died when I was like six. He never asked me for any proof though, and he granted my extension so...Thanks Gams." I said as I raised my glass and then finished it. "Anyone need any refills?"

I grabbed each of the girls a glass of wine and Chris a bottle of beer. I poured me a glass of whiskey and rejoined the group.

"It's your turn, babe." Chloe reminded me as I gave her her wine. "You need to ask someone truth or dare."

"Um, Chloe, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Chloe replied without hesitating.

I needed to think for a moment. I know Chloe doesn't do spicy food, so I had just the dare for her. "I dare you to eat a jalapeno."

"You dick!" Chloe playfully punched me in the leg as she got up and made her way to the fridge to get a pepper out.

I couldn't help but watch her tight ass as she walked past me in her short shorts. When Chloe walked back by, I noticed Chris staring at my wife's ass. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me. Blatantly check out my wife's ass but have issues with anyone doing the same to yours? Tsk tsk I thought.

Chloe sat back down and made a big showing of eating her pepper, with all the theatrics of someone who hated spicy food. But, she weathered through it with a smile, and turned to Chris.

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm, I'm gonna go with truth."

Chloe thought for a few moments. "Okay, what is the most embarrassing thing to you've done?"

Now it was Chris' turn to think for a moment. He seemed conflicted for a second before he answered. "I had a presentation in the fourth grade. I was so nervous to speak in front of my class, that I peed my pants.

Erin scoffed, "That is not the most embarrassing thing you've ever done! What about on our cruise a few years ago when you lost your swim trunks diving into the pool and you had to explain to the Captain how it was an accident so we didn't get kicked off? What about that time I was giving you head in your office and that guy from accounting barged in without knocking? I had to hide under your desk until he finally left. Or what abo-"

"Okay, dear, that's enough" Chris spoke over her, hoping to get her to stop telling us things, "I think they get the point."

"Ah, you lied." Chloe taunted him. "Now you have to go again. Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Chris huffed.

"Did you have her finish the blow job after the guy left?" Chloe shot at him.

Erin smirked a little bit, so I figured Chloe probably already knew the answer.

"If I don't want to answer, can I just take a shot or something?" Chris deflected.

"Um, I think that's only for dares. Pretty sure that's how the game's played." I answered.

The girls nodded in agreement with smiles on their faces.

"Ugh, fine. Yes, after Tyler left, I got Erin to finish the BJ." Chris answered dejected.

This was honestly a surprise to me. Not that he answered, I just didn't see Erin that way. I guess she wasn't as vanilla as I assumed she was.

The game continued for a few rounds. A few more dares had started to get mixed in with the plethora of 'Truths'. Most of them pretty lame, but they, like the questions, were starting to get spicy. Nothing beyond rated R, but it was trending in a more interesting direction as we continued to drink.

"Erin, what do you use when you masturbate?" Chloe asked, causing me to sputter on my drink. There it was. The line. And Chloe crossed it.

"Eh, I have a few options, depending on what I'm in the mood for. I have my fingers, if the mood strikes me in the shower, the shower head gives good head. I have a silicone dick and a vibrator that I bust out when I need them. You know, standard stuff." I made a mental note to recall these details later. I had never jerked off to Erin before, but I felt like after tonight, it was probably going to happen.

"Okay Steve, truth or dare?" Erin asked.

"I'm going with truth."

"Pussy", Erin coughed under her breath. "Sorry, had to clear my throat. Okay, when was the last time you jerked off?"

Yep, the line was crossed. "Um...What's today, Friday? So, um, yesterday?"

"What to?" Erin asked immediately.

I made a buzzer sound, then "Sorry, that's a second question, and it's my turn. Erin, what was the last thing you masturbated to?

It kind of messed up our rotation, but no one objected about Erin getting another question quite so fast.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to ask me truth or dare first, perv?" Erin smiled as she dodged my question.

"Oh, shit, yeah. Um, truth or dare?" Guess the booze was starting to affect me a bit.

"Haha, I chose dare." Erin taunted as she stuck out her tongue.

"I dare you to show us the last thing you got off too." I was pleased at my quick wit, but Erin seemed unphased as she pulled out her phone. A moment later, she tossed the phone to me. Open on the screen was a porn hub video. It wasn't anything taboo, just some hottie with nipple piercings riding a dick.

I passed the phone Chloe. "I get it, it's a nice dick." She said as she handed Chris the phone. He didn't look at it, just dropped the phone back into Erin's lap.

"Chloe," Erin said though a wide smile, "truth or dare?"

"Dare", Chloe said without hesitation.

"I dare you to shake your ass in Chris' face for at least 30 seconds.

This caught me off guard, and before I could voice an objection, Chloe was on her feet and crossing the distance between her and Chris. She turned on her heel and bent at her waist. She arched her back a bit and started shaking her ass side to side a couple of inches in front of Chris' face. His eyes remained glued to my wife's ass. I don't think he was even blinking. 30 seconds came and went and still Chloe's ass was in Chris' face. When she finally went back to her spot, Chris remained speechless as he awkwardly crossed his legs. The Spider-Man costume doing little to nothing to hide what he was growing.

"Truth or dare, Erin?" Chloe said as she took her spot on the couch.

"Dare." Erin replied with a mischievous look.

"I dare you to give Steve a lap dance."

Erin looked up to Chris, as if asking if he had a problem with it.

"If you want to." Chris said.

His eyes didn't convey the same blessing his voice offered, but Erin didn't seem to catch that, and before I knew it, my wife's beautiful best friend was straddling my legs wearing a spandex costume.

Lost, I looked to my wife. I'm not sure what I was expecting, since she's the one who dared Erin, but she wasn't even looking at us, she was looking towards Chris with a bemused look on her face as he uncrossed and recrossed his legs, hunched forward, obviously trying to hide the boner my wife had given him.

In the meantime, Erin was on her knees over my legs, but she hadn't moved yet. As I looked at her quizzically, she smiled.

"I'm just waiting for the start of the next song, wouldn't want you to feel cheated." Erin said with a wink.

As the current song started to wind down ("I Put a Spell on You" from Hocus Pocus), Erin stood back up in front of me and turned around. At the beginning of the next song, she started swaying her ass from side to side. I couldn't remember ever seeing a nicer rear end, my eyes were glued to her heart-shaped ass, moving tantalizingly only a foot or so in front of my face.

After a moment she leaned back, dropping her ass on to my knees, rubbing side to side. I sat like a statue with my hands locked to my sides. Erin, seemingly a pro, but obviously working faster than you normally would have to due to the one song part of the bet, was working her ass up my thighs, where she finally leaned back against me, her ass pressed firmly into my crotch. She started grinding back and forth as she dropped her head back against my shoulder. This allowed me to not so subtly check out her tits. They were fully ensconced within her costume, but that didn't stop me from staring. They were easily a good C-cup, which looked perfect for her frame.

Erin grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips as she continued to pantomime riding me in reverse. It was about this time that Chris suddenly got up and made his way quickly to the bathroom. I'm not sure if her husband leaving was the catalyst, but the next thing I knew, Erin quickly stood up, turned around, and crawled back into my lap.

Once again, I looked to Chloe to see what I was supposed to do, but she had gotten up and went to the kitchen, pouring herself another drink.

Erin lowered herself fully onto my lap and thrust forward, which was the moment I'd realized that Chris wasn't the only man who had popped a hardon for another man's wife this evening. I had no hope that Erin didn't notice the log that she had pinned beneath her. My thin gym shorts and her spandex suit likely leaving very little to her imagination.

"Nice," she whispered in my ear as she continued to grind herself on my rod. Erin looked up, and scanned around the room before she grabbed both of my hands and placed them on her ass. Instinctively, I dug my nails into the soft flesh and pulled her harder into myself, causing a small moan to slip through Erin's lips. By now, it was apparent that we were well past that single song limit, but that didn't stop Erin from dry-humping me on my couch, and I wasn't going to be the one to raise a complaint.