Halloween Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my breathing returned to normal the room around me came back into focus. Erin was still pinned beneath me. Her stomach took the brunt of my load, but there was a line of jizz that shot up between Erin's tits up to the bottom of her neck. Another shot ended up in her landing strip.

"Holy fuck." I panted. "Let me get you a rag."

I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a rag from the drawer. I ran some water over it and brought it back to Erin and helped her clean my baby gravy from her body. Satisfied we got it all, she stood up and picked up her clothes. She turned towards her room, stopped, gave me another toe curling kiss. When we broke apart, she stepped back into her panties, put her shirt on, and walked back to her room. I grabbed my boxers and went to my room. In typical guy fashion, I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself alone in bed, with sun filtering in through the window.

I got up and put my boxers and gym shorts back on. I found a t-shirt and headed to the kitchen. Erin stood in the kitchen, once again dressed in her Black Cat costume, talking with Chloe, who was wrapped in a fluffy robe, drinking her coffee.

"Oh good, you woke before I left." Erin said when she noticed me. "Thanks for throwing such a good party. I really had a blast.

She gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, did the same to Chloe, then left for the door.

After the door clicked closed behind her, Chloe turned to me.

"I found a condom wrapper on the couch this morning when I got up."

My heart sank, I forgot about the condom wrapper. Fuck.

"I guess we worked the two of them up pretty good, they had to bust one out on our couch after we all went to bed." Chloe chuckled

I stared, confused for a moment.

"Yeah, I asked Erin about it, she seemed pretty embarrassed, but honestly, it's not really a big deal.

"Yeah." I answered, "I guess it's not.