Halloween Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the bathroom door opening caused me to drop my hands, but Erin still pushed forward.

"I'm pretty sure your song is over." Chris said as he entered the room.

Erin laughed as she pulled herself off my lap and took her seat back on the floor. I sat there, blinking stupidly with my heart beating out of my chest as I tried to catch my bearings. Chloe had returned to her seat, looking more flushed than the booze or the walk from the kitchen should have caused, but before I could dwell on it, Erin decided it was time to continue the game.

"Steve, truth, or dare?" Erin asked, still smiling.

Worried about what they could possibly dare me to do, "Truth."

"Do you have an erection?" Erin asked with a tone of mock concern.

"Little bit." I answered gruffly. The girls broke out in a fit of laughter, but Chris's eyes darkened and he looked less than happy.

"Truth or dare Chris?" I asked, trying to pump the brakes on this game.

"Truth." He answered with a huff.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" I laughed, hoping to lighten the mood.

"I was trying to take a dump. Chloe, truth or dare?" Chris answered and then instantly moved on.

"Um, let's go truth." Chloe answered.

"What is the sexiest thing you have ever done?" Chris questioned.

"Hmmm," Chloe tilted her head as she thought for a moment. "Probably the boudoir photos I gave Steve for our anniversary a few years ago. I don't normally wear lingerie, but it turned out really good."

"I bet it did." Chris said a little louder than he'd intended.

"Erin, Truth or Dare?" Chloe asked

"Y'all ae pussies, dare." Erin said with a wide grin.

"I dare you to show us what you have on under that costume."

At this point, I was just lost. What was going on? It was her idea to start the game, then she shook her ass in Chris' face (for longer than she was dared to at that), then she dared Erin to give me a lap dance, didn't enforce he one song stipulation that was part of the dare, and even disappeared during the middle of it instead of making sure neither of us did anything untoward. Now she was daring her best friend to strip half naked in front of me? It just didn't make any sense.

"Alright, I think that's enough. I'm ready for bed." Chris said, standing and moving towards the spare bedroom that doubled as Erin and his room any time they stayed over.

"You all are missing out, they're super cute." Eris said with a look of disappointment on her face. She got up and kissed Chloe on the cheek and followed him. By now, my erection had waned, so I got up and started shutting the lights and music down. By the time I'd made it to the room, Chloe was naked in bed and gently masturbating.

"Get over here." She moaned at me. Without hesitation I dove between her legs and started lapping at the juices building around her pussy.

As I attacked her core with my tongue, I brought my fingers into the game and started rubbing the little man in the canoe. Chloe raked her fingers through my scalp before clenching them tightly. With my other hand, I rubbed up her stomach, honing in on the pink nipple that sat atop her perky B-cup tits. In what seemed like no time, Chloe squeezed my head between her thighs while tensing the muscles in her stomach. She clamped a hand over her mouth and moaned loudly into it. Finally, her legs released me from their hold, and I stayed between her legs, waiting for Chloe to catch her breath.

After she seemed to have regained herself, I moved up her body, eager to continue playing. I was met with immediate disappointment. Her eyelids appeared heavy, like she was struggling to keep them open. I pulled down the duvet to help her under the covers. She quickly rolled to her side and pulled the blankets up and over her head.

"Well shit." I said, staring down at the tent in my shorts. I thought about jerking off but decided against it. Maybe I could get some relief in the morning when Chloe woke up. Instead, I decided to shower before getting into bed. I'm sure I stunk from being in my rubber super hero suit all night.

By the time I had finished with my shower, over an hour had passed since Chris had put the kibosh on our game. I figured that was a long enough span of time that our guests should be in bed, so put on a pair of boxers and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water without turning on any lights. The more time that passed, the more my eyes adjusted to the dimness of the apartment. That's when I noticed Erin standing in front of the floor to ceiling windows we had across one side of the living room. She seemed to just be staring out over the city, watching as a steady rain pelted the glass. As I focused on her, I realized that she was only wearing a small white t-shirt and a pair of dark colored panties.

"Oh shit, sorry Erin. I thought everyone else had gone to bed." I said as I positioned myself behind the bar separating the kitchen from the living area, trying not to let on that I was in a similar state of undress.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to notice me?" Erin chuckled, keeping her voice low so she wouldn't wake anyone. "You don't have to hide, it's not like you're naked."

While that was true, the boxers I wore didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. They were tight, outlining my bulge, and only came down an inch or so further than tighty-whities.

"Do you want some water?"

"If you don't mind, sure."

I grabbed another cup and filled it with water before moving to join her in front of the window. As I approached I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful, barely-covered rear. The panties she had on were thin, and hugged her ass nicely, leaving the bottom third of the cheeks uncovered.

"That was fun earlier." Erin said as she accepted the glass from me. I just smiled, nodding my head in agreement. "It's too bad Chris called it quits, my underwear really were cute.

"Well, if they're anything like what you're wearing now, I'm sure they were." I said before I could stop myself. Great job dip shit, you just told your wife's best friend you were scoping her ass.

"Oh, no, they were better." A wide grin affixed on her pretty face. Even though we were already speaking softly, she leaned close and whispered "I wasn't wearing any."

Several things started happening at the first time. I was stunned speechless, my mind started picturing a completely naked Erin standing in front of everyone, and my dick began to stir. And lastly, I started wondering.

"Did Chloe know this? Why would she dare you to show everyone? Why did it look like you were about to show everyone?" I managed to choke out in one long breath.

"I don't know if she knew I wasn't wearing any underwear. I didn't specifically tell her I wasn't. She probably wanted to see if I'd do it or if I'd puss out. And I looked like I was about to do it because I was going to. No one but Chris has seen me naked in a decade. Seems about time someone else got to appreciate all the hard work I put in at the gym."

I was struggling to think away the erection that was desperately trying to show itself, and I was failing miserably as my prick stiffened to half mast imagining Erin's nude body.

"Is she asleep? You stud, you put her right to bed, didn't you?" Erin said as she gently elbowed me in the rib.

"Unfortunately, I didn't' get to do much to her before she was out. Too much sauce, I think."

Erin glanced down at my crotch and got quiet for second. Then a smile split across her face.

"You still wanna see?" her eyes still hadn't looked back up.

"See what?" I asked dully, settling to ignore the full fledged erection tenting out my boxers obscenely.

"My "underwear"." Erin threw up air quotes as she whispered her answer to me.

"I, uh, I can see your underwear now." I said, allowing my eyes to sweep across her body. Her t-shirt was unremarkable, just a plain white t-shirt that ended about an inch from the dainty black satin panties that finished her ensemble. They looked ridiculously thin, and had the lighting been better, I'm sure I could have discerned her lower anatomy.

Still smiling, Erin crossed her arms at her waist and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and started peeling the shirt up and away.

"Uh, Erin, you don't have to..." I stammered, stalling her as her flat stomach was fully displayed, with just a hint of the bottom of her orbs making an appearance.

"Sure I do." Erin countered, still whispering, obviously not wanting to disturb anyone's slumber. She hesitated only for a moment before continuing to pull her shirt upward. Her boobs caught on the shirt as it rose before finally slipping through with a nice bounce before settling high on her chest.

I'm pretty sure my initial estimate of a C-Cup was accurate. They were slightly tear-drop shaped, probably showing the slightest bit of a sag, the only hint of her age I could see. Bright pink areola ringed a pair of eraser nipples, standing proud due to the air now moving freely around them. My mouth ran dry, I felt my dick twitch in it's under garment prison, which very subtly bounced with each rapid beat of my heart.

"I was dared, and I don't back out of a dare." Erin turn her back to me, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and bent forward as she dropped them to the ground. I cursed the dim lighting as she stepped out of her panties, shadows obscuring the pussy that I didn't even realize I was looking for.

My wife's best friend slowly turned back around, her hands covering the junction of her legs. She seemed remarkably calm, standing butt ass naked in front of me.

"Truth or dare Steve?" Erin asked calmly.

"We should not be doing this Erin. What if Chloe or Chris wake up? There is no good way to explain this." I nervously took a look around the living room of the apartment, half expecting one of our spouses ready to pop.

"Pussing out wasn't an option. Truth? Or dare?" Erin repeated, her voice still soft. Her blue eyes looking at me, or more specifically the bulge in my boxers, with a burning intensity.

Fuck. Fuck! Fuck it. My hardon was apparently siphoning blood that my brain desperately needed, and the next thing I knew, I heard my voice answering, "Dare."

It felt like my heart stopped in my chest. Erin's eyes shot up to meet mine, a wide smile stretching across her face.

"I dare you to show me what you were wearing in the shower."

Well, there it was. Do I pussy out and call it a night? That's definitely what I should do. Chalk it up to booze go to bed. Decide what to do about it this morning. Or, see where this was going? It seemed obvious to me where this was going. And I can't say that I didn't want it to go there. So, the next thing I knew, my boxers were pooled around my ankles and Erin was staring at my 7" dick.

Neither of us said anything. Erin dropped her hands when I was losing my boxers, and I was staring at her pussy just as hard as she was staring at my thick dick. Her pussy was mostly bare, recently shaved smooth save a small landing that was groomed into a perfect, short cropped rectangle. I don't know why I had never seen Erin as the absolute bombshell that she was. I always knew she was beautiful, but leering at her naked form and it was obvious that her body oozed the aura of an absolute goddess.

Once again, I heard my voice asking a question I don't remember my brain giving the command for. "Truth or Dare Erin?"

"Dare." The word came out so quiet I barely heard it standing a little more than a foot in front of her.

"Okay, well, I dare you to give me another lap dance." My voice shook and wavered as the words left my mouth. I'm not sure why that was the dare I came up with. There were a thousand things that I could of dared her to do. But the lap dance earlier had been running on repeat in my head since it happened, and the one negative I could put to it was the length. It was too damn short, and I wanted more.

Erin stood in front of me, silent, obviously deep in thought, inner conflict showing momentarily across her pretty face. Suddenly, she walked past me, towards the room her and her husband were staying in.

Shit, I thought to myself. I blew it, and she was going to wake her husband. I had no excuses as to why I would be standing in my birthday suit in the living room. Let alone why there was a pile of his wife's and my underwear on the floor.

Quietly, she opened the door to the room and slipped into the shadows. A moment later she returned with her purse and sat it on the counter. She fished around the inside for a moment before grabbing something and walking back over to me. The light caught a flash of something silver for only an instant. In her hand, she held the case of her Apple Air Pods, which she opened and handed me one of the ear buds before placing the second one in her ear. A second later, some music started playing in my head as Erin selected some music.

Erin placed her hand in the middle of my chest and pushed back until I lost my footing and plopped back onto the couch. She started dancing in front of me, rubbing her hands sensually across her body, caressing her stomach, groping her tits. She lifted her arms over her head as moved her hips in circles, spinning in place until I watched her beautiful ass swaying in front of me.

The goddess in front of me bent forward with her hands on her knees and started twerking, scooting back until the back of her legs met my knees and she sat back on my lap. The song playing in my head changed to something slower paced, and Erin's movements became less erratic as she scooted her back up against my chest, trapping my cock between her ass cheeks, back, and my stomach. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips again while her hands rubbed my thighs and sides, all while swaying to the melody.

"Truth or dare?" Erin asked, pulling me out of the moment.

"Is my turn over already?"

"I didn't say that. Truth, or dare?" Erin repeated while working her ass up and down the length of my hardon.

"Dare."

"I dare you to explore my body."

With absolutely no hesitation, my hands left her hips. I did what she implored, and allowed my hands to wonder across her abdomen, up to rib cage just below her breasts. Then I moved my hands to her knees and started rubbing her the tops of her legs. After a few minutes, I started to drag my fingers up the inside of her thighs. While I pulled my hands up and out from between her thighs before touching it, I could feel the heat emanating from Erin's honey pot. Every time my fingers got close, she would arch her back and push her hips forward, willing me and my fingers to take the plunge she knew I wanted to.

Instead, I ran my hands back up her sides, across her ribs, again right below her tits. This time, I allowed each of my hands to cup the bottoms and push up, capturing a nipple between each thumb and forefinger. I pinched with one while gently twisting the other.

"Truth or dare?" I asked while pinching her nipples just hard enough to sting.

"Dare." Erin shuddered.

"I dare you to turn around."

Slowly she pulled her body off of mine. She turned around and then placed a knee to each side of my thighs. Again she lowered herself into my lap, placing her pussy on the base of my shaft. Instantly my hands reached out grabbed a handful of ass a piece. I pulled her into me as my fingers wrapped around her cheeks. One of them was close enough to her sex that I could feel the moisture.

Erin began working her hips again, only instead of my dick being trapped between her cheeks, this time the lips of her hot pussy worked up and down my lengths. You couldn't really call it dry humping, because she'd coated my dick after only one or two passes.

What a sight we would have made if anyone came into the living room. The both of us nude, with Erin working her pussy up and down my hard shaft. Erin's head resting on my shoulder while my hands kneaded her supple cheeks and pulled her harder into me.

"Steve." A whimper. "Truth or dare?" She asked as she looked into my eyes. I was helpless to stop myself from capturing her chin in my hand and pulling her face to mine, entwining our lips. In an instant her lips parted and her tongue shot into my mouth. My tongue joined hers as they battled it out between our mouths.

I fondled her perky boobs as she continued to grind her pussy across my soaked shaft, and still, our lips were locked together. When we finally broke apart, I was barely able to utter my response.

"Dare."

With that Erin leaned towards the side of the couch, to the night stand she had put her air pods case on. When she came back, there was a condom in her hand. The flash of silver I seen when she got her purse made sense now. Without saying a word, I took the wrapper from her hand and opened it. Erin took the condom from the packaging and grabbed my cock with her other hand. Pointing it straight up, she placed the condom on tip and worked it down, over the spongy head, covering the shaft. I tried putting the condom wrapper back on the nightstand, but Erin grew impatient and lowered her tight pussy onto the my dick. I lost my concentration and dropped the wrapper onto the edge of the couch.

I grabbed Erin's hips and helped to lower her down the length of my dick. I don't remember ever feeling as hard as I was as inch my inch, I disappeared into my wife's closest friend.

"I'm not going to last long." I warned Erin as settled on my dick.

"Good." The word barely left her lips before she started working herself up and down my cock.

My hand shot between her legs. I ran my thumb between my dick and her pussy, lubing it with her arousal. I then began rubbing tight circles across her clit, hoping I was giving her half the pleasure that her pussy was bringing me.

Erin rode my cock like it was a bull trying to buck her off, and all I could do was hold on for dear life. I'm not sure how much noise the two of us were making, and in that moment, I didn't fucking care. The only thing I did care about was the tingling that I was feeling deep within my balls. She was good, and I wasn't going to last long. A glistening sheen of sweat soon covered both of our bodies, and it was no surprise that Erin was looking winded, she hadn't slowed down since we started. I used my hip to roll Erin to my left, careful not to let my dick slip out, and pinning her beneath my on the couch. It was my turn.

Erin's hands wrapped around my ass, pulling me into her.

"I'm close." Erin moaned into my ear.

I started pistoning in and out of her hot wet cunt, my hands working her boobs which bounced nicely with each thrust of my hips. After a few minutes I could feel Erins nails start to dig into me. Her breathing became ragged.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Erin moaned, louder than I would have preferred, given the proximity to our hopefully still sleeping spouses.

I placed my hand over her mouth as she moaned forcefully into my palm. Her legs wrapped around my waist, stopping me from being able to move. After a second, both of her legs started to twitch.

"Fuck" she cursed again, a satisfied smile firmly affixed to her face. "Your turn, what do you need?"

"Nothing, I'm almost there."

"Cum for me." Erin moaned as her legs relaxed and I was able to start fucking again.

My thumb began stroking her clit as I sawed in and out of her. The tingling in my balls was radiating through the rest of my body, and I knew I was there. I quickly pulled myself out of her, ripped the condom of my dick, and pumped, once, twice, on the third I erupted, shooting a thick spurt of baby across her stomach hard enough I could hear the sound of it contacting her skin. My eyesight dimmed to a blackness as I was overtaken by my orgasm. Spurt after spurt, I released every drop of jizz I had. I covered poor Erin's tight stomach.